Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited May 2021
    Happy Mother's Day to any moms out there <3 I've got a busy day with my own mom and family, but I'll catch up on comments later tonight or tomorrow!

--

Update 128 - Captured

xJLisV9.png

Notes:
    I'm burning out a little with writing things in full story mode daily, so today, I'm just gonna take a more casual approach to explain everything that's happening, and hopefully it will all make sense and be an easy read for you guys too. :)

--
    So Jules and Hugo were brought to a prison cell of sorts after they were led away by the men in hazmat suits. Since their possessed state did not last long, I had them "sleep it off" until I was ready for them to wake up and discover their whereabouts. They are still in the secret lab for all intents and purposes, but since that lot can't be edited, I downloaded another lot that can just be viewed as another section of the lab.
    KGN75Ba.png
    7e7Vb3o.png

And look who's here - Hugo's little brother, Max.
    iz7ANfn.png

Hugo was clearly concerned that his kid brother was here. Was he okay? And where was their dad????
    WOsIzRe.jpg

Max assured them that Jacques Villareal was "fine." He was glad to see them both awake and informed them that the spores in the chamber they had tried to enter were weakened, only causing temporary possession so he could capture and interrogate any intruders. And what a surprise to find that his most recent intruders were his own brother and that random girl who had once been in his club, the Renegades...
    suHI0V7.png

But wait, isn't Jacques Villareal, his father, supposed to be the mastermind behind all this?? Well, that's what he wanted you to think...it was a front of a bigger scheme...
    SBXWVfY.png

Because Max has a secret, and it's about time he revealed it.
    DJXT5hu.png

*GASP*
    sJa9lXZ.png

I promise this is my last big twist, lol. By the end of this post, I will have tied everything together that about the Villareals and their involvement with Strangerville :)

This is a lot of text, so I thought I'd put it under a spoiler to break up this post a little....
    You can imagine Max Villareal laughing maniacally and sharing this information with Jules and Hugo as well, as they stare on from their cells dumbfounded...

So I needed some kind of alien involvement for the Strangerville events, because the whole thing just screams aliens. So the story begins when Jacques Villareal made a deal with some aliens several years ago - and these suspicious activities put him on the radar of the secret agents, Jules' parents and aunt and uncle, who then began to investigate him. The aliens wanted to take over all of SimWorld, as they had done with other worlds in the past, and promised Jacques a position of power if he helped them with plan, which basically involved growing a giant mother plant that would make it easy to gain hive mind control over everyone. Jacques agreed and helped with all the things like providing them with a lab and equipment, since it was easier for a human to do all this without raising suspicion and they needed money and resources for this all to go smoothly. Well, Jacques wife began to get suspicious and snoop around...and one day, she just disappeared (thus tying in her disappearance from the family bio). Jacques blamed the aliens and was distraught over the disappearance of his wife, and decided that he no longer wanted any of part of this...

But the aliens still needed him. They needed his money and resources to make sure their plans of domination could come to fruition. They decided to plant an alien agent with the Villareal family - Max - who used mind control and memory modification to make his family believe that he had been their kid all along. I decided to leave Max as a child for two reasons - one, because he would be more recognizable for all of you that way, and two, I think the evil genius kid trope is entertaining. His family bio describes him as a "terrifying force of nature," and that line has just been taunting me ever since I first read his bio and I knew I needed to give him a fitting story to go along with that.

Well, over the years, Jacques has had some moments of lucidity and made it difficult for Max and the aliens to complete this plan in a timely fashion. Also, it takes a long time to grow a strong mother plant...

So that brings us to where we are today. Why has Max suddenly decided to reveal his true identity and share all these details? Because he and the aliens have finally succeeded in growing their mother plant. It is almost time for the final stages of this plan to dominate and control all of the SimWorld, so really, why does it matter if they know? Pretty soon, none of this is going to matter anyway...unless a group of heroes can come forward and save them all :)

There's a lot of plot holes that I keep thinking of. So just don't think too hard about all of this. I'm making it work :D

Character notes for new readers:
    Here's a link to the Villareal family wiki page, since I'm using a lot of their backstory for information, for any of you who need a refresher or aren't familiar with this pre-made family :)
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    @lilypadmeulin Hope you get better soon! And don't worry about the posting for now. *hugs*
    @permanentrose
    Whoa, what an update! Thank you so much for the Character notes, I would have been so confused without them. I look forward how all of this ties together, and did not see any plot holes. Also, I may steal your "Narrator" format for when I don't need that much internal thought from either of them.
    @SoulGal7
    How sweet of Wolfgang to come over and care for her! I look for more of a couple-y feel between them when they are living together.
    @LegacySims2017
    It's great to hear that things have started moving in a good direction for Jackson. Which season are you in? (I.e. when is the monsoon coming up? That's a thing in Sulani, right?)
    @sassytxbrat
    Mia is so pretty as a child! And yes, I would really like it if Instrument-playing sounded better with more creativity skill, just like for adults! Like, if you have a kid play a lot of Violin, and they sound like only being at Lvl 1 for weeks, because they technically still are... Gah! (I played Violin myself for years and play the Viola now.) Yay for the little brother. You had me laughing when Mia discovered her little brother hours after he was born, like "oh, look who's here!"
    @Skeilah
    Congrats on your retrieved blog page! I love the character list, for me that one was super helpful. And what a post that was! So nervewracking... (but in a good way.) Hope they are able to get everyone back!
    @Karababy52
    Thank you! I didn't see it as "Greg will take care of the toddlers and work". It's more like a "He's there in case of an Emergency while Sarah goes to a meeting for an hour and they play. Kinda old-fashioned, but since he never was too fond of the whole "kids" thing in general, it only seems logical.
    As for your post, How can any couple be so sweet together??? Good move to get rid of Beast, hope Josh won't be too devastated.
    @IllusoryThrall
    Sounds logical, that this family gets tiring after more than 1 Sim-Day... :D What a crazy day they all had! Poor Jaz being taunted in school. Is she ever going to get any friends? Someone to confide in? Or perhaps a pet? I'm really curious how you will resolve that financial crisis. It's not like you have hidden a diligent painter somewhere, have you? And it isn't time to move yet, or I would have assumed this was your preparation for the move... And Marnie getting struck by lightning - Whoa! She better not fix the fridge or TV anytime soon... I find these nightmares really funny, I wish we knew what pack they are from.
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Month 1 ~ Sulani ~ Day 9

jackson-05-09-02.jpg?w=683

Story:
    Day 9 (Monday)

During his evening training, Jackson also got to know a little about Sulani more from his lifeguard trainer. He learned that sometimes folks would create firepits to warm food up or even grill food. This was something that interested Jackson. He would use the week to go find stones and wood to build something small. For now, he would continue to use what he had in his cooler.

Jackson and Duane met up in class at school. Duane wanted to know all about Jackson’s first day on the job, so they decided to meet up where Duane lived afterwards. Jackson continued his average work.

Jackson liked the home Duane lived in. It was small but felt cozy. The two hung out on the couch. Jackson told Duane all about his training he had last night and that the trainer was already impressed with him. Soon, the conversation turned direction and talked about their childhoods. Jackson knew he had to tread lightly. But he wanted to know more about Duane.

Duane: “When I was a toddler, a fire broke out where I used to live. I don’t remember much. There was a lot of smoke. All I can remember is that I was scared. A man came running into my room and picked me up and brought me outside.”

Duane (choking up): “They tried to save my mom and dad as well, but it was too late. The door was closed to their bedroom and it was too hot to open. The town itself is its own fire department. They tried, but by the time they could get to where my parents were…”

Duane puts his head down.

Jackson: “I’m really sorry.”

Duane: “No. Thank you. I haven’t talked about this for awhile and I’m glad to get it out again. I found out the man who saved me was Makoa. His family came to help us. His mom and dad tried to save mine while he saved me. He was a teenager like us back then. His parents adopted me. Then, when his parents passed away from old age, he took me in. He’s my legal guardian. Sometimes it slips and I’ll call him dad, and he’s okay with that.”

Jackson wanted to tell Duane the truth about his parents but didn’t feel ready. He was happy that Duane told him his story. He felt a little closer to him. Jackson told Duane a little about his childhood growing up in a rural area. Moving to an island like Sulani was definitely a change. Then the topic moved to school. They laughed and gossiped about some of their classmates. Jackson felt better being able to put a smile on Duane’s face after he told his story about his parents.

As it was getting late, Jackson told Duane he should be getting back home. He told Duane that he feels like the two of them are bro’s now. Duane smiled and they hugged it out at the door before Jackson left. He arrived back at his beach feeling a little closer to Duane.

Side Notes:
    • Browsing the firepits available, the one Jackson could afford looked a bit too much. It looks like something you make when you tear down a home or something and want to burn instead of throwing away. I like the smaller ones, so once Jackson can afford one of those, he’ll get one. For now, I have the story building up to how he will get one…or make it one for that matter.
    • Normally, the game would ask you if your Sim would like to have an acquaintance hang out, but for storytelling purposes, I’m doing the opposite. I decided to have it that Duane asked Jackson to hang out at his place.
    • I decided to come up with my own backstory for Duane as to why he lives with Makoa, his wife, and their child. At least one reader was interested on what I could do or come up with how to explain why Duane lives where he does.

Bonus Images:
    jackson-05-09-01.jpg?w=683

Aspirations Completed:
    • None

Traits:
    • Personality: Active, Bro
    • Aspirations: Home Turf
    • Reward: Hero (Mod), Everyman (Mod)

Skills:
    • Charisma - 1/10
    • Comedy - 1/10
    • Fitness – 3/10
    • Logic - 2/10
    • Persuasion (Mod) - 1/10
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @permanentrose
    Needing a job for resources on an empty island would be essential. And I'm guessing he'd get bored just spending all day there.

@SoulGal7
    There were others curious as to my backstory with why Duane is living with Makoa and family, so it's revealed now in Month 1 ~ Sulani ~ Day 9. :smile:

@miss_eulenauge
    I like the bond Jackson and Duane are forming, too. Hopefully it continues to grow. What are you curious about with the custom content? Was that suppose to be a question or were you just making a general comment? lol ... Sorry, wasn't sure. I started in the summer season for Sulani. Not sure about the monsoon thing, myself. Now I have to go check it out. :grimace:

@Hermitgirl
    I could see Jackson as a merman, too. I'm sure he'd feel more comfortable being one. I'm currently working on the Beach Life Aspiration that came with Island Living. He's got his suntan requirement for the first Milestone. Getting a gold for a kava party and eating a coconut are next. That's why I was in search of the Sims in these challenges. They're going to be classmates of Jackson and invited to a kava party when the time is right. He's got about 3 weeks to finish the Aspiration. I think once the kava party is finished, it'll be smooth sailing for the rest.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited May 2021
    Injured my shoulder so have to take a break for a couple of days - typing too much will hurt. I'll be back soon!

Hope your shoulder gets better soon. Just brought back memories of me getting my first COVID shot not too long ago. My muscle from the shoulder down to the elbow was killing me. Rest easy.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited May 2021
    @LegacySims2017 I was just curious what that CC would be and how you'd include it into the story, no real question there.
    About the monsoon: I do not own the pack myself, but have seen @IllusoryThrall do a Legacy on her blog with it, and I think she said something about there being monsoons in one specific season, like thunderstorms? Thought that sounded not-tent-suitable, so I was curious how much time you'd have left before he really wants to get a roof over his head.
    If he does not get enough money fast enough, you could perhaps put a roof on some columns so he has something to be out of the rain with his tent...
    I think Jackson would be a great merman! Not sure if it would interfere with the spellcaster and vampire stuff etc, if you have the packs.
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    edited May 2021
    A short post again (with Loads of Toddler pictures), because there did not happen that much story-wise. Mostly cute toddlers - oh, and a little revelation for Greg. He's starting to learn! And should anyone wonder about my "plans" from last post - they looked different than this, but oh well.
    My Pictures really had trouble loading, I hope that's better for you. If not - can someone tell me what I can do to make it go better?
    Did I ever say something about a dysfunctional family? Look at them, being sweet and figuring things out... But I guess dysfunctional just wouldn't work with my style of playing (I hate Sims being not helpful when there's so much to do - at some point I always give in and direct them to do stuff!). And then there's the fact that they believeably have to have 4 more kids (i.e. at least four Woohoos), and I don't want to have them do it without both parents consenting on it.
    As for the toddlers, none of the pictures about them was set up in any way. I have no real plans for their character yet, and I have no need for them to get specific skills. I want to take what the game gives me, instead of me directing them to do stuff and then wondering what they would have done on their own. (Spoiler: 3 hours nothing if you forget that you turned off autonomy last night :# )
    Oh yeah, and I am reconsidering the "whole month as a toddler" thing. Seeing how quickly Mia got Top-Notch toddler, even with a full household I should be able to get it in double the time, and it isn't like toddlers can do much on their own, so the story wouldn't even benefit from that much "extra time"...
    Luckily I wasn't planning for them to move during Main Sim's toddler- and childhood, so I could very easily e.g. do "2 weeks toddler, 6 weeks child" and be able to start one whole month earlier as a teen - if I want that. We'll see.
    (My boyfriend is over right now, and will stay overnight, so I will probably be less active regarding comments in the next few days, but will still read.)
    last Update | Overview post&rules
    Update 5 - Bridgeview

cId9kXJ.png

Sarah's Diary

Yesterday morning, something amazing happened.
    1wnIEpb.png
    I was able to sleep in! That feeling was so great...
    Sophia had already woken up at 7 am sharp, but Greg went and gave her some food before work.
    8BBq61Q.png
    Perhaps the talking to and our date really changed something? Or perhaps he was over-enthusiastic because we as a family are taking such a financial risk so he can do his programming course? We'll see.
    DtKzXrY.png
    Great thinking, Greg. Just put the kid on the floor... Not like you're helping me clean that, but whatever. Good thing that I was still asleep!
    LQP7RWO.png
    Mark woke up a bit later and had a better fate: He got to eat on the couch. Well, perhaps Greg's brain had needed some time to boot...?
    I should remember he didn't nanny in high school and probably has no experience with kids. Still, a little initiative in asking would most certainly be nice!
    After that, Greg went for his course, and I got up - rather annoyed, because I'd had a nightmare.
    eh9sJCu.png
    I got food for myself and for the toddlers (Greg, in case you're watching: THIS is how you do it - and then you have to let the toddler back out too!)
    REgtkMA.png
    I fixed the upstairs sink in an effort to make the bathroom usable, and then I chatted with a client for my next gig.
    I started to pottytrain Mark and Sofia...
    QUMhOHw.png
    (Mark: Does it work? Mommy? Mommy, does it work? Mommy???)
    xc22b4l.png
    (Sophia: Look, I see my poo! Can I touch it?)
    Ah, the joys of toddler-hood...
    Next, I played with them for a bit and made a painting for that gig. It was rejected, so I started editing it as well.
    In the meantime, Sophia and Mark played on their own. Toddler cuteness commence!
    a2GvKvd.png
    Mark: "What are you doing? Wanna dance?" - Sophia: "No! Hug bear!!!"
    7LCOngv.png
    Mark: "Can I hug you too?"
    DE4vyV5.png
    -Of course! Awww...
    Q9rs7fD.png
    Mark: What does "Ow! D*mn it!" mean??? Does that mean "it works!!!"? - Well, no. But you're right, now it works.
    lTGlwhL.png
    Sophia: "No mommy! I'm big now, and I want blue yoghurt, not red one...!!!"
    KMJJPrs.png
    And then, Greg was home. He told me that they were ranking their programming skills there and that he had already reached Level 2. I think this was a good decision... But the money... We'll have to wait and see.
    Ia5VJWk.png
    But what was Sophia doing there? "Daddy, can we go and play upstairs? Or can I get a bath with green and yellow bubbles?" Was she trying to distract him from something???
    And where did Mark go?
    N9fp2HI.png
    What did he want to do in the garden, all alone, away from us grownups?
    KgLpcvn.png
    Well, Sophia got her bath.
    And Mark... He went, hid away from all of us while Greg was distracted by Sophia and I was working on the painting, and - made a mess!
    I explained why I didn't want that afterwards though.
    pD7o9iF.png
    I was never figure out if those two had teamed up against us, or if it was just coincidence!
    9UCwXi0.png
    What a beautiful, peaceful sight... Greg helped me with the bed-time stories today. Perhaps he needes a break after "making a plugin" for his course... Whatever that is. It looks complicated!
    ffmW497.png
    Then, he mopped a puddle...
    v6dNOlZ.png
    ... fixed the toilet...
    a91bX4s.png
    and the bathtub upstairs! All while I was butting heads with that stubborn client, already being deadtired. No, if you ask for an oil painting, it won't look like a comic frame. So sorry. (Not).
    vwhTFyD.png
    Hey, Sarah... I remembered how you said we'd need to fix the upstairs bathroom, and... well... I just finished it for you. Good as new!
    cId9kXJ.png
    I was so surprised about his sudden thoughtfulness that I got up and gave him a kiss. He in turn was looking so surprised about that reaction! He later said he'd feared me to say that he hadn't been useful at all and had done it all wrong... But no, I was so happy that he thought about what needed to be done and just did it instead of watching TV, without further bothering me... Poor Greg. I wonder what made him think I'd yell at him for helping?
    And, well, how can I say it... That kiss turned into a bit more. We felt like we were at high school again...
    zW2fo9N.png
    "Hey Sarah, what's up down there? Can I come too?"
    9DcrWJS.png
    He really could just fine! It was... fun? A lot of fun, actually.
    I was so tired, but it was sooo fun anyway. I can't even remember how we got into bed...
    And whether we used protection. Well, we'll figure it out, just like we did until now. And with Greg working from home and being more helpful each day...

Characters
    --Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is a young adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he tries his best... (and I help him by x-ing out all his autonomous mean&mischievous interactions from the Parenthood traits) He was working in business, but hated it. So he enrolled for a Programming course and will go into Programming full-time after that. On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible, even though she is a Young Adult herself. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep the two of them afloat.
    • Sophia Britton - The firstborn, and the twin of Mark. She is a toddler now, and is very independent.
    • Mark Britton - The secondborn and the twin of Sophia. He is a toddler now too, and is a little charmer.
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    May 9
    uDrlwB4.png
    The town had been locked down and was under a state of marshal law. No progress had been made in finding out what was wrong with the infected sims.
    They were going to talk to locals again that day. It didn't seem like they were getting anywhere though. Everyone they talked to thought the government was behind it, or aliens, or an alien government. The ones that seemed to have a grip on themselves mostly just wanted to know more, but had little to offer.
    Roxanne noticed the vendor with the strange hat and said .. "Him today?"
    "Sure, sure..", Agent Hopper took note of his hat and gave her a side-eye. "Not that well get anywhere here.."

"You're not here to take me away right?" The vendor gulped.
    ln89Wrz.png
    "No Sir, just here to ask some questions, since you aren't holed up at your residence like so many others maybe you can help. What's your take on what's going on around here?"
    "Duh, Aliens of course! They came down and took the scientists away and are using their technology to scramble our brains!"
    C0F1L8L.png
    "But I have protection!" He reached up and tapped the decorated colander on his head.
    "I see.. Mr.... eh?", Agent Hopper prompted politely.
    "Pries, Erwin Pries! There are people working with THEM you know! You should know!"
    "Oh? Well you would do us a solid by telling us who?" Agent Hopper prompted again, hoping to push the conversation along and to a close as soon as possible. They had done so many interviews with so many dead ends.
    92U94Xy.png
    "That guy that runs the church! Oh, he's a nasty... I've seen him walking around like a zombie too once, but then he talks about how this is destiny and how he can see what's coming. He talks about the mother a lot.. but you know with a capital "M". He's giving out these strange fruits at his church on Sunday too! His whole congregation is weird... I got a few from people that wanted no part of them. Smart! I keep them in these triple sealed foil lined pouches! You should test them or something! No one ever listens when I try to tell them! Don't eat it though, no way.. you'll become one of those Pod people if you do!"
    5kcpppv.png
    Roxanne took the bag. In a brown bag was a ziploc bag but it looked like there were bags inside it, she couldn't even see what was inside. She nodded and gave Erwin a slight smile and nod, "Thanks Mr. Pries we'll see what we can learn from these, we might need to talk to you again.."
    "I'm not going anywhere... they.... You... have the roads blocked off anyway right? There's brain sucking creatures in the desert! They would get me! Nope, I'll just be here with my hat on!"

Lenny and Roxanne walked away and gave each other "the look". Lenny shrugged. "Well we can turn it over to the lab, cover all the bases. Probably get our butt handed to us for turning in mold"

"Are you sure you don't want to take a peek?" Roxanne asked after they got to the lab and filled out the paperwork to turn it in.
    xoZiOs3.png
    "Nope, not our job. You know that. But we should talk to the preacher and see if he's infected too." Lenny said but his shoulders slumped. He wasn't holding out hope for this lead.
    2q4Z5UA.png

egTcBMc.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited May 2021
    May 7 - University - WK 1 - Wednesday - Get It Done!

weds-cover-shot.png
    Sakura's Day:
    There was only three more days of term, and Sakura still had to hand in her presentation. She definitely had to make time before soccer practice. And then there was her term paper, which she needed to edit. Oh gosh, and she still had to study for her two other exams. Soccer was great, and Sakura enjoyed it, but it took up all her week nights, and Saturday night, too. She might have to give that up next term. She might lose the scholarship, though, but, she needed more free time to do her coursework. Plus, she really wanted to join the Art Society. That would really help with the painting side of her degree, which she hadn't practiced since she moved into the dorm. And her violin, too. Wolfgang was right, they had to re-work their schedules for next term.

Thinking about Wolfgang, she thought of how fast he had come over to see how she was doing yesterday. Sakura had been thinking about him a lot lately, and she realized that she hadn't fixed the dinner she had planned before she disappeared. In fact, she still had his gift. She didn't know when they had to start interviewing roommates, but she was hoping that maybe they could have one night alone together in the house. She had soccer practice on Friday night and a game on Saturday night, so maybe a late dinner, unless Wolfgang had something else planned.

sakura-comes-off-the-elevator-and-everyone-cheers-for-her-weds.png

And the strange roommate behavior continues as Sakura gets off the elevator, and her roommates are so excited to see her that some of them start clapping. Just weird. And apparently, she's had some of her roommates asking her if they could put in an application to live at Rival House. Geez! Word travels fast around here. She and Wolfgang hadn't even figured out what type of roommate they wanted. All Sakura knew is that she didn't want anyone stealing anything. She still hadn't told Wolfgang about the little pots that went missing from her room. (Note: Yes, she has the Pristine Reputation from the Get Famous pack, so this is how sims act around her all the time. I think it's funny.)

wolf-excited-that-sakura-is-sitting-here.png

After her second class, Wolfgang had asked Sakura to meet him over at Larry's Lagoon. He needed help with his presentation and wanted Sakura to give him some feedback on it. Sakura was studying for one of her final exams. Wolfgang actually climbed the stairs to the second floor to go into the doorway where Sakura was sitting. I thought that was rather cute. She had already turned in her presentation (It was "Excellent Quality"). They didn't have much time to study together, as Sakura had to head off to soccer practice (and Wolfgang had E-Sports).

STUDY-TIME-WITH-WOLF.png

After soccer practice, Sakura called a meeting of the Friends-4-Ever Club at UBrite Commons, and thought that would be a good way for them all to study and do homework together. The first one there, of course, was Wolfgang.

THINKING-ABOUT-WOLFGANG.png

Sakura works on the final edit of her term paper. It is now "Excellent Quality" and she submits it. Yes! Done!

DOING-HOMEWORK-TOGETHERT.png

They had a good study session, and then some of the other members had to head back to their dorms.

SAKURA-MY-DORM-IS-HAVING-A-PARTY-ON-SAT-NITE-WANNA-COME.png

Wolfgang asks Sakura if she could to Larry's Lagoon with him so she can give him some feedback on his presentation. Sakura and Wolfgang then head off there together.

spotted-Jenny-playing-blickblock.png

Spotted Jenny playing Blikblock at UBrite Commons.

studying-with-jeb.png

Once Sakura gets back to her dorm, Sakura does homework with Jeb Harris, her roommate. Sakura has tried her best to help him with his presentation, and his two term papers, but Jeb really isn't into studying or doing any work. Most of the time, he is playing video games on the computer or in the lounge, or chatting up some of the female sims in the dorm. He is on the E-Sports Team, but he is just not into studying. Poor Jeb is already on probation, and he may not be in university for much longer. I think he actually came to uni to try to find his soulmate (aspiration), and the way he is always autonomously hanging around Sakura, maybe he thought he had a chance with her. Take a number there Jeb, as Sakura already has enough "love" problems of her own. Good friends is all that Jeb and Sakura could ever be.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang's Day:

wolf-doing-homeworkalone.png

After his class, Wolfgang heads to Larry's Lagoon and does some homework with River.

WOLFGANG-TAKING-ADVANTAGE-OF-THE-FREE-FOOD.png

And of course, doing all that homework works up an appetite, so, he naturally takes advantage of the free food in Larry's Lagoon. And another professor is sitting next to Wolfgang, Professor Serena Bhamra who seems to be having an animated discussion with Sofia Bjergsen and another student.

playing-simshuffle-with-team.png

Later, after Sakura left for soccer practice, Wolfgang decides to do a work from home for E-Sports, and plays with the team from Larry's Lagoon. Well, that was until a desperate roommate called him saying he needed Wolfgang to come home because he was locked out.

a-roommate-locked-themselves-out.png

Once Wolfgang let the roommate in (although there were other roommates on the lot...huh, how could be be locked out?), Wolfgang heads back to Larry's Lagoon. (Note: I wasn't sure if there was something special if Wolfgang helped the roommate, so that is why I had Wolfgang go back to his dorm, but there was nothing special that happened, which I kind of thought was strange.]

wolfgang-taking-advantage-of-the-food.png

At Larry's Lagoon, it's dinnertime, yes, more food, because we all know that Wolfgang loves to eat. Wolfgang stays at Larry's Lagoon until Sakura is finished her soccer practice and she comes over.[The weather must have been cold out, as this is one of Wolfgang's winter outfits.]

getting-some-feedback-on-his-board.png

Yes, definitely cold out, as Sakura arrives wearing her winter clothes. She gives Wolfgang some feedback on his presentation, and he will submit it tomorrow. It is "Outstanding Quality!" Woot! Wolfgang, that is pretty fantastic!

wolfgang-doing-homework-sakura-practicing-biolin.png

Wolfgang works on his homework, and Sakura decides she needs to practice her violin while he is doing that. Larry's Lagoon is pretty deserted and it is already after 11pm. Sakura heads home back to her dorm.

wolfgang-at-home-doing-homework.png

Wolfgang heads back to his dorm, too, and he continues on his homework. And he's joined by some of his roommates. Since when has Wolfgang become a chick magnet? He seems to be surrounded by girls all the time now. But he seems oblivious to all this attention he is getting. Either Wolfgang is studious and only wants a good grade, or he is totally "stuck" on Sakura.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2021
    Day Nine
    05-08-21_8-46-05-pm.jpg
    The peace of night didn’t last forever, though. Especially in this house. Marnie was rudely awakened by a twin, and Bennie was also rather rudely made aware of something he’d forgotten in the chaos of the day before.
    05-08-21_8-47-24-pm.jpg
    As Marnie went to get the twins some food, the power suddenly cut out. “Oops” thought Bennie.. and quickly pulled out his phone to transfer some funds from the store after the sale last night so he could pay the bills. He looked up to find a still-blackened Marnie glaring at him with a twin on her hip.

“I just forgot to pay it!” Bennie said sheepishly, purposely forgetting to mention how very close he’d come to not being able to pay the bills at all.

Sighing, Marnie headed back towards the kitchen.
    05-08-21_8-49-26-pm.jpg
    After getting the twins some food, Marnie discovered another problem in the bathroom. She had to fix the bathtub before she could even clean up from the night before.
    05-08-21_8-51-27-pm.jpg
    (And, I assure you, she needed it..)
    05-08-21_9-06-35-pm.jpg
    It was finally sunny again by the time the kids got home from school, and Jaz immediately set out to get herself focused so she could do her homework for her aspiration. She’d raised her overall grade to a B today, but she still had a ways to go to get an A. Maybe Marnie might notice her then?
    05-08-21_9-13-00-pm.jpg
    Bennie spent the day running the store, since the sale ad was still running for a while… and he hoped to get enough money to cover groceries and get closer to being able to pay next week’s bills. So far, the store was packed, but it didn’t seem to be making a whole lot of cash.
    05-08-21_9-20-41-pm.jpg
    By evening, Benji (who was still grounded) was so bored he was cleaning out the toddler potty on his own initiative. (While Marnie bathed a twin in lukewarm water.)
    05-08-21_9-21-46-pm.jpg
    Jaz tried getting her homework done while being focused, as well, but the mess that was the kitchen and the mice running over her feet distracted her. She did manage to raise her Mental skill a good bit, though, so the afternoon wasn’t a complete waste.
    05-08-21_9-26-03-pm.jpg
    Marnie’s day was still a ways from “over” in the fix-it department. First it was the sink in the bathroom – then it was the fridge.
    05-08-21_9-26-52-pm.jpg
    … Then it was her own bed. Apparently Bennie was so tired he hadn’t bothered to even try to fix it before going to sleep. Marnie was a bit more cautious, however, and decided that no way was she getting into a bed that was sending out sparks from somewhere near her pillow. So she fixed it. Eventually. It wasn’t like the place had come with a manual on how to fix a sparking Murphy bed….
    Happy Mother's Day all, I hope you had an amazing day like I did!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited May 2021
    May 8 - University - WK 1 - Thursday - A Confusing Day

fall-inbritechester-2.png
    Sakura's Day:

THURS-ESSA-OI-CAMPUS.png

Spotted Essa on campus heading to class.

Sakura had a pretty regular day. She attended her classes and went to soccer practice. After soccer practice, there was a Tea and Poetry Reading Event happening at UBrite Commons. Sakura thought that Wolfgang might want to attend, so she invited him.

tea-and-poetry-reading-ubrite-commons.png

Sakura had been asked to read her poetry first, and she saw Wolfgang enter the door. She smiled, but he didn't seem to notice her there. In fact when he came in, he made a beeline over to this female sim and started chatting with her. Wolfgang hadn't even looked around to see where Sakura was. What was going on?

who-is-this.png

coudl-this-be-trouble-for-sakura.png

omg-who-is-she.png

Sakura was trying her best to keep reading the poem, but the only thing she could see was Wolfgang talking to this female sim. And he wasn't even looking at Sakura at all. Oh gosh!

sakura-poetry-reading.png

thurs-poetry-reading-and-wolf-isnt-even-paying-any-attention-to-her.png

he-seems-to-be-very-interested-in-her.png

And then something even worse happened. Wolfgang sat down on a chair and continued to talk to this female sim, and by sitting down on the chair, he had literally turned his back on Sakura. Sakura thought she let out a gasp of surprise, and her audience just thought it was part of her poetry reciting and gave a light applause. Even then, Wolfgang didn't turn around. Sakura was starting to feel sick to her stomach.

he-turned-his-back-on-me.png

Should Sakura be worried about this female sim? Why would she care if Wolfgang was interested in her? Oh gosh! Sakura had never seen him act this way around other female sims before. Wolfgang must really like this female sim. How did this happen?

is-she-someone-sakura-should-watch-out-for.png

Sakura finished the poetry reading, and another sim came up to chat with her about the poem, and Sakura answered her questions, but noticed that Wolfgang and this female sim (who had gone to sit down), were still chatting with each other. Wolfgang had kind of waved at Sakura when she was standing there, but he didn't get up to hug her, call out her name or anything. It was like Sakura didn't even exist. Sakura felt horrible. Should Sakura go over and introduce herself to this female sim, because, obviously Wolfgang wasn't going to. Sakura didn't understand Wolfgang's behavior or why he was acting like this. She saw Jeb and went over to talk to him.

chatting-with-paina.png

i-get-jeb-to-ask-wolf-about-sakura.png

[Sakura thought, "Who is this sim? Wolfgang seems downright enamoured with her. He has spent the whole evening talking just to her. And pretty much ignoring me. Does Wolfgang like this sim? Is he attracted to her? Is he going to ask this sim on a date, or something? Oh please don't let them flirt with each other in front of me. I couldn't bear that right now. I think Wolfgang may have found someone else. Please don't look at her the way you look at me. Oh gosh! I think I may be losing him. I care so much about him. Dang! I feel so emotional right now."]

Sakura desperately wanted to know if Wolfgang had any romantic feelings towards this sim, so she asks Jeb to ask Wolfgang how Wolfgang feels about the female sim.

Jeb: "So, Wolfgang, are you crushing on Pania?"

Wolfgang:"What? No...she's on my E-Sports Team, and we've been discussing game strategies all night."
    wolfgang-likes-pania-as-a-friend.png

Jeb looked over at Sakura and mouthed the word "friends." He saw Sakura nod her head and then she moved over to the tables and took out her course book and started studying. Jeb thought Sakura looked a little sad.

Jeb looked at Wolfgang: "Yeah, well, I was just asking because you have spent the entire evening with her. Did you even hear the poem that Sakura was reciting? It was really moving."

Wolfgang: "Oh, is that over now? Oh man! I just got caught up in the conversation with Pania, I just...oh gosh...I missed it, didn't I?"

Jeb: "Yeah, you did. You know Sakura is pretty cool. I really like hanging around her. So, what's the scoop between the two of you? Are you going together, or what?"

Wolfgang: "It's complicated, Jeb. She has a boyfriend, but I...I rather like Sakura myself. Actually, it's more than that, but please don't say anything to her. She's been through some stuff that you don't know about, and I just want to be there for her. She needs some time to think about things, and until she figures them out, I am going to hang on. I am not interested in anyone else romantically. I only want to be with Sakura. But right now, the way things stand, I can't be. I am hoping that when she goes to visit her boyfriend that she will come to a decision. And I do hope her decision will be that she wants to be with me."
    so-wolfgang-loves-sakura.png

Jeb: "Wow, so you're really crushing on Sakura then. I can totally understand that, dude, because Sakura is not like any other girl I've met. Hey, while you're here, do you want to play a game of MySimsGo together? Since you've been getting some game strategies from Pania, I've been working on a few game strategies myself. So what do you say? Are you in?"

jeb-plays-some-mysims-racing-with-wolf.png

Wolfgang looked over to where Sakura was sitting and she looked pretty busy studying, "Sure," Wolfgang said, "But only one game, then I want to go over and study with Sakura..."

As Jeb and Wolfgang played, Wolfgang suddenly got a text message from one of his roommates. "Hey, Jeb, sorry, I gotta go. Nice playing with you..." And with that, he just headed out the door.

sakura-studying-for-exam.png

Sakura couldn't believe what had just happened. Wolfgang had been playing a video game with Jeb, and then just abruptly left. He didn't even come over and say good-bye to her. Just turned on his heel and walked out the door. And Sakura noticed that the female sim had left at the same time. Oh gosh! Were they really just friends, or were they going somewhere together? Oh, what a horrible night overall. She shouldn't have invited him over for Poetry and Tea. Why had she thought about even going to this event? She had exams tomorrow, and she should have gone to Foxbury and had a study session with Wolfgang, and this whole terrible night would never have happened.

Sakura felt a panic attack coming on. Maybe Sakura had interpreted Wolfgang's actions and what he's been saying to her all wrong. Maybe he was just trying to be a good friend, and Sakura had read more into it than there really was. And tomorrow, after they got their grades, they were supposed to be moving into the same house together. Oh gosh! This might have been a mistake.

practicing-her-violin.png

Sakura took out her violin and tried to concentrate on her playing, but the whole night kept repeating itself in her mind. She had been so torn lately with her feelings about Wolfgang, and thought that maybe Wolfgang was who she was supposed to be with, and not Kiyoshi. Yes, she was still Kiyoshi's girlfriend, but Kiyoshi had hurt her. Sakura had cared so much about Kiyoshi, but she just wasn't sure she would ever get over Kiyoshi cheating on her with Kaori at the camp. She knew Wolfgang had feelings for her and had always been nothing but wonderful towards her. And she had thought...that maybe there was something more between them. But, seeing Wolfgang talking to that girl and seemingly ignoring her, and the look on that girl's face, it made Sakura feel...oh gosh...it made her feel so jealous. And she felt so hurt. It made Sakura realize that there would come a day when Wolfgang wouldn't be there for her anymore. That maybe he would look at another girl the way he looked at her. And the thought of that hurt her heart. Sakura felt so alone right now and wasn't sure how she was going to handle all of this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang's Day:

In the middle of the game with Jeb, Wolfgang got a text from his roommate that his Mom was there to see him and that Wolfgang should come back to the dorm. Without even thinking, he got up and just went out the door.

MILA-CAME-TO-VISIT-WOLF.png

Wolfgang's Mom was there waiting for him when Wolfgang returned to his dorm. She had a gift for him.

mila-visit-wolf.png

gift-from-mila.png

Mila: "Wolfgang, how are you doing? I brought you a little something for your dorm room. A little something to inspire you. I know that your courses are mainly science-oriented, but it's nice to appreciate the Arts, as well. You know, there are some terrific Arts events that happen on campus. And you should make time to participate in them...especially since Sakura is in that field. It is nice to support each other in the fields you're in..."

AH-MOM-YOU-SHOULDNT-HAVE.png

Wolfgang looked at the little statue. Trevor Verily. It looked like Trevor was an actor. Wolfgang thought back to the evening and realized that Sakura had been reading a poem and he hadn't even gone over to listen. He had seen a member of his E-Sports Team and had been more interested in talking to his team member about Simshuffle strategies, than listening to Sakura recite that poem. Sakura had invited him, and he should have put Sakura first and shown more interest in her and in the event. He hadn't even gotten Sakura a cup of tea. How did he get so wrapped up in that conversation with Pania that he totally ignored Sakura? Sakura had read that poem in front of a large crowd without getting stagefright and that was a milestone for her. And Wolfgang hadn't even said anything about it. Gah! Wolfgang realized he had made a mistake in not showing enough interest in Sakura's interests. No wonder she seemed rather distant towards him the rest of the night.

OK-MOM-TY-FOR-COMING-BY.png

Wolfgang: "Thanks, Mom. I have been so wrapped up in my courses and trying to get good grades, that I haven't really encouraged Sakura in her interests. Tonight she invited me to a Tea and Poetry Reading and while she was reciting a poem, I was more interested in talking to a member of my E-Sports team about game strategies than listening to Sakura. I feel I owe her an apology."

Mila: "Well, Wolfgang, we all get busy, but you need to go and see her tonight and apologize. I mean she invited you to the event, and you didn't support her while you were there. You need to make things right again between the two of you."

mila-can-stay.png

TELLING-HIS-MOM-ABOUT-UNI.png

Wolfgang: "Yes, you're right, especially since we'll be moving into the same house together once we get our grades tomorrow."

Mila surprised: "Oh? You're moving in together?" she smiled.

Wolfgang told his mother the situation that Sakura was going to be a Resident Supervisor of a house, and had asked him to move there with her. So, together, they would be looking after the house. And Wolfgang assured his mother that they each had their own room.

Mila: "I think that is a wonderful idea. That will give you and Sakura more time to spend together. Maybe if you have a chance to talk more, there will be less mis-communication in the future. Sakura is very special, Wolfgang, and you need to tell her that..."

Wolfgang looked at his mother, "Yes, Mom, I agree. I really care about her Mom, and I just don't know what happened tonight. I just wish I could re-do the evening..."

NOW-YOU-BRING-THAT-NICE-SAKURA-FOR-THANKSGIVING-NEXT-WEEK.png

Mila: "Wolfgang, Harvestfest is next Thursday. Why don't you ask Sakura to come home with you? I know she doesn't have any family to share the holiday with, and it will be nice seeing her again. And I am sure that Lucas will be thrilled if she was there. She can stay overnight. I'll set up the cot in the "Games Room."

Wolfgang: "Sure, Mom, I'll ask her. Thanks for coming by. I really have to get back to studying for my exams, though." They bid each other good-bye and Wolfgang thought about what his mother had said.

wolfgang-autonomously-came-to-sakuras-dorm.png

Wolfgang decided to head to Sakura's dorm after his Mom left. He realized that he had not said good-bye to Sakura at UBrite Commons either. What must she have thought? He had so much on his mind lately, he couldn't believe he did that. Even though he had studying to do, he felt he needed to see her at her dorm. But when he arrived and looked around, she wasn't there. Drat! It would have to wait until tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow.

He was excited about tomorrow and was finding it hard to concentrate on his coursework, thinking that he and Sakura would be sharing a house together. He had also bought a ticket to her soccer game on Saturday, and wanted to surprise her afterwards. He had planned a movie-marathon with all her favorite movies. He was looking forward to snuggling up on the couch together, enjoying some pizza and popcorn. And afterwards, he was going to sing the song he had written for her, and finally tell her how he felt about her. They would be all alone with no interruptions. It would be the perfect time. He wasn't sure how she would react, but at least Sakura would know his true feelings. Wolfgang knew Sakura cared about Kiyoshi and was his girlfriend, but Wolfgang had to tell Sakura how he felt. Wolfgang was risking a lot, but he couldn't keep his feelings bottled up inside of him any longer. Sakura was worth the risk. He wouldn't pressure her into anything. He just needed to tell her. To let her know. And maybe when Sakura went to see Kiyoshi at the Olympics, Sakura would realize that it was Wolfgang and not Kiyoshi who was the one for her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2021
    May - Day 9: "An Officer and a Gentleman"

9aCCeTX.png

Notes
    TXtNZom.png
    After dinner Josh went upstairs to workout and Frank had a chat with someone other than Bendy online. Probably just another Robot buddy, he'd never cheat on Bendy, right? Especially when he used Bendy to go online.

qCeFimH.png
    Later Josh had a chat of his own with his Brothers.

RQwxBk1.png
    He wandered out back to practice spells and discovered his friend Beast had died again. He felt awful about it, of course, and blamed himself.
    (I should've paid better attention to you. I'm sorry Buddy. I hope you can come back alive again one day.)

c63t1LJ.png
    After a refreshing dip in the pool, Josh read another tome while Essa had a late night snack and then it was time to get some rest.

c2UZ2qp.png
    Josh left for base bright and early the next morning and Essa went for a jog soon after.

KjuT4Rr.png
    She saw a number of the plant pods as she jogged and inferniated all that she could find. It couldn't hurt, right?

wFUTU1v.png
    Unfortunately, had she read more about the town history she might've learned that for every plant pod she destroyed, more would grow to replace it. Their neighborhood remained mostly free of pods, but the valley below had a threefold increase later that night.

DAkOfQd.png
    Meanwhile, Frank could self-enhance now, but he needed robotic parts. He'd been programmed to be self sufficient and learn by doing, so he made them rather than wait for Josh to do it. He was electrocuted once, but there was no harm done. Instead, his circuits were energized increasing the amount of time before he'd need to recharge.

SYAxBZI.png
    Josh arrived home with another promotion, he's now a Fourth Lieutenant! Doesn't he look handsome in his uniform?

Essa was sitting in the front porch rocker airdrying herself after a dip in the pool, and excitedly ran to greet him when she saw how he was dressed.

BSjascc.png
    "Fourth Lieutenant Joshua James Hunter at your service Ma'am. Do you have my orders?"
    (Oh.My.God! Look at him, he's magnificent!)

"At ease soldier and give me a kiss! That's your order!"
    "Yes Ma'am!"

Wza4GPv.png
    cLFzyDY.png
    "Do I have to call you Sir now?"
    "No way Jose as Molly would say." Josh said and grinned.
    "Congratulations Babe, I'm so proud of you!"
    "Thanks Beautiful!"
    "Are you hungry?"
    "Starving! Mind if I teleport to the kitchen?"
    "Nope, go for it."
    Josh gave her another quick kiss before he disappeared.

WVljIZi.png
    It was probably a good thing Josh had whisked himself away so quickly since as Essa approached the front door, Damon showed up instantly beside her when she was reaching for the handle. He'd brought a housewarming gift, apologizing for not bringing it sooner. Molly was visiting her parents with Seth or she would've come too.

"Just a little something we thought both of you might like to help ease the heat of the desert conditions here."

Ny2sc7F.png
    Essa opened the gift to find a lawn sprinkler. He said they thought it might be fun for them to run through to cool off when it was very hot or use it to water their garden.

bk6nle7.png
    "Thank you so much, it's very thoughtful." Essa said, pulling Damon into a hug.
    "Thank Molly for us too!"
    "I will. Hopefully we can both come by some time soon and bring Seth. He misses his Auntie Essa."
    "Aww, I miss him too! He must be getting so big now."
    "He is, he'll be a child soon. It amazes me how fast kids grow."

SUsefro.png
    "Would you like to come in? Josh just got home and I was just about to join him for some dinner. Can you stay?"

6qZEzF7.png
    "I probably shouldn't. We still haven't met and I doubt he'd welcome me with open arms just yet. I should get back anyway. Molly and Seth are coming home tonight."
    "Aww, are you sure? Well, okay. Give Molly my love and thanks, Seth too!"

JijTFMw.png
    "Essa? Who's here? Invite them in, it's too hot to stand out there on the porch."
    "It is hot, I'm getting a headache from the heat. Just come in for a second? Please?"

Damon quickly sped away when he saw Josh get up from his chair.
    "I have to go. Bye Essa, good to see you again. Enjoy the sprinkler!"

OAWwkwP.png
    "Good to see you again t--"
    Damon was gone before she could finish her sentence.

A3sIecw.png
    "Was that...Damon? Why didn't you ask him to come inside?"
    "Yes, and I did, but he didn't think it was a good idea and had to go anyway."
    "Huh, I guess he's smarter than I thought."

Hope y'all that celebrate it had a Happy Mother's Day like I did! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    I start with apologizing, like often :) My last real comments were like 7 or 8 pages ago, I just cannot keep commenting from so far away, as I am stressed enough being so late myself :) Once again, I have read all, and awesomed all <3
    I should be able to catch up faster in SV, as I can complete the story very fast if needed to :)

Melody Connors, and the blond one,

Finally end of April!!!

Y1w7vFm.png
    ydpb3Mo.png
    etV5aFm.png
    This they did on their own :)

x5YccGp.png
    KZ3l37s.png
    No brain damage :)

iWdC6It.png
    1nbNRGy.png
    They also visited the Gibbs Hill basketball place, it was raining at first, but sun was shining soon. (lot by Lilsimsie)

d1VACmq.png
    2PTazDC.png
    Sorry Sakura, she needs this for aspiration! One down!

JoIxUND.png
    Not so sorry, Darrel or who ever you are.. Two down!

VNIlyCu.png
    8yf1VW1.png
    Sorry Astrid! Three down, and the rest of the aspiration was instantly filled, both ROM aspirations done :)

NosI3I6.png
    Debate contest..

xRfaBYy.png
    Roxanne was a judge... that is slightly unfair as Roxanne is naturally in Malcolm's side, as she belongs to same club :D

2NsehDL.png
    As I figured!! Malcolm won. Hey blonde, do mot mess with my girl.. I can kill you.. IN PURPOSE, unlike last time..

Cly4jnq.png
    Flea market!! Someone buy Morty painting!!!
    C7HfP5j.png
    It took a while, but Björn did!!

cSslBDF.jpg
    Funny was his thought bubble when he did :D

7VKGFaV.png
    NihtQag.png

Y1w7vFm.png

BONUS!
    These are what happened before I had to replay whole last semester. I want to show these as I took these :)

i4hYMKL.png
    They visited familiar world :) Sakura was there too, with her daughter.

kB3QvsA.png
    WPIpLnp.png
    That dog who got a bite from Malcolm, is actually Judith Ward's dog :D They fit to each other :D

Pru7FPy.png
    Fishing here again :)

Bmn48i0.png
    PVQkZTu.png
    Also a bit hiking ..

qaasSqn.png
    IDWalWq.png
    t4UL8Be.png
    And Bowling.. didn't go so well :joy:

GZvbUPa.png
    3fjFIr5.png

And then this happened just before the finals, she failed when trying to spell it away, only to result another curse, and potion failed too! 3rd curse.. no way, exit without saving.. playing the full semester all over again..
    OzR3m1B.png

INDEX of Melody and also the "OTHER SIMS IN MY GAME"
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Update 129 - Time to regroup

GnlUgro.png

Notes:
    "I'll be back shortly," Max told them after finishing his long winded tale. "It's about time I got you two properly infected.."
    O7wRGHB.png

But as the doors slid open, he was immediately ambushed. (Lol this SimRay is really coming in handy! And I had no idea you could use them on kids until I got this screenshot)
    0Ro4vHT.png

Theresa and George ran into the room, having already snagged some keys off the other guards they had incapacitated, and quickly released Jules and Hugo from their cells.
    xdA0OsQ.png

And with that, they ran into the night...
    AUH41QG.png

Once they arrived back at the bunker, Jules noticed that someone had followed them back :) And of course no one could say no to that face, so they brought him down to the bunker with them.
    n2TZpdr.png

Skeilah changed back into her own clothes and hugged Hugo goodbye. They had spoken briefly upon their return, and she agreed she's be back in the morning. Tomorrow, they would regroup and try to come up with a plan in light of all the new information they had learned.
    1pusyCY.jpg

It was late, and though there were many worries and a lot to discuss, it could wait until the morning. Theresa insisted that Jules and Hugo would be much safer staying with them instead of going back to their trailer, so she set up an air mattress for Jules, while Hugo took the couch, and everyone got some much needed sleep.
    uOZsJwH.jpg

In the morning, Hugo tried to call both his father and his sister, though neither of them answered.
    tpz6U0Y.jpg

Skeilah arrived the next morning, along with her fellow scientist, Chloe, who wanted to help as well. Jules had managed to get a message to Emmett as well, knowing he would want to know the new information they had learned and help them as well. They gathered in the main room of the bunker to share all they collectively knew. It was going to be hard to enter the lab again, now that they were on Max's radar, so they agreed that they would need to wait until they were fully prepared before entering the lab once again.
    yKxTIDg.jpg

Chloe and Skeilah informed them that their team of scientists would be receiving a shipment of hazmat suits soon, which would make it possible to enter the lab safely. In the meantime, they would be working tirelessly on finding a vaccine. Emmett would keep his ear to the ground to see if he found any kind of useful information at work that would help them defeat the aliens.

As for Jules and Hugo...all they could really do for now was wait. It was risky for them to be seen around town, in case Max was looking for them, so the bunker seemed like the safest place for now.

So Jules kept herself busy. She started by giving the dog a much needed bath.
    wXQojAM.jpg

And shortly after, George found a fun surprise in the sink drain...
    NkVw5EH.jpg

Then Jules decided to do some knitting to pass the time.
    VTKNZB3.jpg

Hugo, though still worried about his family, was always good at looking at the bright side of things and keeping a smile on his face. He had settled himself on the couch with a jar of pickles, a snack that was abundantly stocked on the bunker shelves. The dog decided to come up and join him, eagerly sniffing the pickle jar until Hugo gave him one. "He really likes pickles!" Hugo laughed, sharing another with the eager dog. "We should call him Pickle!"
    CagAePt.jpg

"We are not naming him Pickle..." Jules told him, raising an eyebrow. They are totally naming that dog Pickle. :D
    IMBHxWl.jpg

That evening, Theresa cooked her specialty, camper's stew, and even took out the foldable furniture so they could all eat together.
    Ere6wXM.jpg

Even Pickle enjoyed the meal. Yep, looks like that name is sticking... ;)
    du3agM2.png

Character notes for new readers:
    Though Chloe has made an appearance this month, I just wanted to remind you who she was in case you forgot or didn't read that update - she's just one of Jules' high school friends, who also happens to be a scientist who has come to Strangerville to help find answers.

--
    Getting started on comments next, but I have a lot to catch up on so they might not be done until later this afternoon :)
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    May 9

Week 2 Monday

2021-05-05-16_50_34-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    Monday is going to be an interesting day. Skye doesn’t head off for her movie shoot until 7pm tonight. And the other hand, it is Mia’s first day in elementary school. She has a lot to do over the next few weeks, including getting her grades up to an A. Skye does not have the neat trait and yet she keeps going out to mop the grass. Maybe there is a mess there that is not visible.
    2021-05-05-16_38_05-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

This house is much better because it is not so dark and makes picture taking much easier. Mia needs some social interaction before school so she tells Skye several jokes and then heads off to do the thing.
    2021-05-05-16_39_04-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye is home alone with Eli, and feeling sassy, so she heads outside to perform a musical scene for tips.
    2021-05-05-16_42_40-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

She doesn’t get any tips though, even after performing the scene twice.
    2021-05-05-16_43_12-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

She realizes that she can hear Eli crying so she runs inside to cuddle him. He actually wants to eat and for someone to get the stinky diaper off.
    2021-05-05-16_44_46-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

When Mia comes home from school, of course she has a project. It is Monday after all. She also has homework to complete. Skye is taking a nap before work so Mia calls Jake to come over and help her get everything completed. They literally got finished with the project and her homework three minutes before Skye leaves.
    2021-05-05-16_50_34-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

I tagged along with Skye for the only time, and mostly because I was hoping to help her get her second fame star. There will be a time when Mia is doing this for the challenge and then we will get to see everything.
    2021-05-05-16_53_53-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye finishes her preliminary tasks and tells the director she is ready.
    2021-05-05-16_57_15-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

They are finished, and she did great. She is officially bumped up to Guest Star and gains her second star – she is now a Rising Star. She is going to love these perks – she already had Noticeable and now has CelebuSerum and Corporate Partnership. Yep, she has decided to start uploading videos. One quirk she has developed is somehow her cell number was leaked and now she has a Public Number. She randomly receives texts from her fans now.
    2021-05-05-16_58_08-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    *Updated my May 9th post above! I apologize, but comments will have to wait until later, I'm exhausted. Have a wonderful day/night! <3
    @SoulGal7
    So sweet of Wolfgang to come over when Sakura got sick to take care of her. I love how orange juice can actually cure illness in this game. Sakura and Wolfgang's little texting conversation was cute too! Lol those phone calls are just too weird and random...glad George Cahill gave her some money though :D And that dance party was totally Jules' idea lol...but she looks all partied out, just like she did in my game by the end her time at uni :D

You always get such beautiful daily shots! I need to remember to pan around the area more in each world to find some of the background scenery like that, it's always so nice to enjoy those shots! Haha, I didn't know that roommate could call to say they were locked out, that's kind of a fun feature, though a bummer that no real interaction happens. It's nice to see Sakura and Wolfgang in the flow of things with uni, you got some nice shots!

@LegacySims2017
    Nice that Jackson is already doing so well in his new job! The lifeguard job is the perfect parttime job to explore with a sim while they live in Sulani! I don't think I've ever had a sim do that job before.

Also nice backstory for why Duane lives with Makoa <3 A sad little backstory, but very sweet that Makoa and his family adopted him. In my main save, I used MCCC cheats to make Duane Makoa's nephew, just since that was a backstory I wanted to use for him living with them, but I kind of like that the game is vague about the details of why he's living with them, so they player can make their own story :) Also I totally miss how our sims could go visit their friends after school at THEIR houses from TS3.

@sassytxbrat
    Congrats on the birth of baby Eli! I'm sure that Mia will end up being a great big sister, especially as soon as she can properly interact with her little brother. Yeah, kids playing the violin is a terrible sound to hear, LOL. Those are the times I make sure my game is on mute :D

Nice for Mia's dad to come help with her school project too!

@miss_eulenauge
    Aw, Sophia and Mark are so cute! I just love toddlers in this game. And about your thoughts about how long to keep your challenge sim a toddler - I tend to play without aging in general and also have a hard time letting go of each life stage, HAHA, so Jules' daughter has actually been a toddler since the end of March and I have yet to age her up. It took me about half of April to get her to top notch toddler, since I wasn't really trying to build skills fast and I kind of just let her naturally build her skills on her own. I was mostly focusing on Jules' passing her uni classes though, so if your toddler is the main focus, then yeah, you can skill them up pretty fast. I guess I just enjoy doing all the cute interactions with toddlers, even if they have maxed all their skills and are ready to age up.

It seems like Sarah is starting to get some more sleep, and Greg is pulling his weight as a parent every now and then, haha. And your next update is just a lot of toddler fun and craziness - it is always fun to see what they'll do if you don't interfere.

And uh oh, is baby number 3 gonna be on the way soon, lol? :D

And yeah, it depends on my mood for what kind of update I'll write. I do like telling a story and actually writing more of narrative when I have the energy, but a lot of the time I just using a simple commentary style to kind of just quickly explain what's happening in my update. To stay motivated to update daily, I have to do a mix of both for sure :)

@Karababy52
    I appreciated you sharing some of Josh's backstory for sure! And yeah, this mystery is going pretty fast for me, even with me trying to delay it, haha. I think I'll be done within the week, but I actually have some plans for what I can do with the rest of the month (and I have that house I've been building too!) so I'm just gonna embrace it. I think it will be fun just to live in Strangerville too without all the craziness, I've never had a sim do that before.

That daily shot of Josh with his wand and his half buttoned shirt is very nice :) HAHA. I also love the effect of the pool windows in the basement - I did that in Bex's house as well. And the tans are gone - I feel like I usually cheat my sims' tans away since usually I can't get used to looking at them with a different skin tone :D And I do love Frank's flirtation with Bendy. I want to play with a servo just to find fun interactions like that - perhaps one day Jules will build a servo and they can take care of her children or something lol. And the Beast is gone yet again...well, they're a pain to keep alive, so unless he miraculously resurrects himself again, I can't blame for you letting him become decoration again lol. Nice that they will have keycard access when they need it too! Playing the military career in conjunction with the mystery seems like a fun way to do it, I might have to try that eventually.

Also I saw you just updated your daily post, right as I was getting ready to post this monster of a comment post haha. I'm gonna go ahead and wait to read and comment on your update until later when I have more time.

@IllusoryThrall
    Haha, yeah, playing your family for too long without cheats does seem exhausting haha. My game play for Jules has been weird though, in the sense that sometimes I get all the screenshots I want within a few hours of a sim day, and other times, I'll play up to a week of sim time before I get what I want for an update. For me, it's nice to switch it up a bit :)

What a week for the Malones...you have Bennie almost dying from the Murphy bed, and then Marnie gets struck by lightning. Oh boy :D Glad we still have a two parent household for these kids. They might not be the best parents, but at least they both contribute something haha. I also don't think I knew that kids could get into fights, cool to know! Can they just fight other kids, or can they fight adults as well? I hope Jazmyn ends up making some friends soon though :( Poor kiddo, she really needs someone in her life to confide in.

And lol, poor Marnie waking up still scorched, and then she has to fix the shower before she can even use it...just another dysfunctional day in the Malone house, but it looks like Jaz is slowly starting to thrive, regardless :)

@Skeilah
    Ooh, nice chapter, you got the keycard and the infection scanner! One step closer to getting Naoki and those babies back! I do love that daily shot of all three of them in their matching uniforms! And Kristine is just too cute, love that pose you chose of her up on Jess' shoulders <3

@Hermitgirl
    Nice update, I love how you used the Parenthood paper bag for the bizarre fruit, clever choice for a good visual effect. Your story for this month is cool too, it's all fitting together nicely. Nice touch with the pastor getting infected, I feel like that's very fitting for a situation like this...and of course the aliens are behind all this. Everyone should wear a hat like Erwin's to make sure their brains don't get scrambled, just in case ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    I was only like two pages behind for my comments, and look how long these got, LOL....I don't blame you at all for not trying to catch up. Love that graduation shot, Melody is gorgeous. I definitely don't blame you for exiting without saving either with all those curses, haha! And look, finally a kiss for Melody and Malcolm, cute they did it autonomously too. And LOL, that little sequence with Bjorn buying the painting of Mortimer and then having the trash thought bubble was just too funny :D

I'm excited to see what Melody and that blonde dude get up to in Strangerville :)
    @permanentrose I never played without aging off until now, so this will be very new for me. I know the feeling of wanting to keep cute toddlers in the game though! I usually have the parents have some more instead of keeping the ones that were already there though ;) That's why I always have such big families ingame. I don't think I ever had less than 3 kids, often 4 or more! Most of the time, I space them out better though.

I really have to get into commentary-style (Or leave out all the cute toddler pictures); I don't have enough time to write these long updates every day! But then, each day something happens that makes a story post neccesary... Was totally going to do commentary in the last one, until Greg came home and started that "be-helpful-spree" and they I had this perfect screenshot. And then, I of course had to use that for the story, to plausibly explain how they went ahead and had another kid with 2 toddlers and less than 500$ in the bank. (The real reason was that Sarah never seemed to be able to gain fun, and Woohoo ist just the fastest way, and I have risky Woohoo on and had a good reason for them to have Woohoo and forget protection, so...)
    We'll see what happens in-game today to keep me from getting enough sleep. :D
    Perhaps I'll only put the story-neccesary pictures in the post and put the rest as Extras with or without comments in a story-unrelated spoiler?

That little toddler adventure was cracking me up. They really did that just at the same time: Sophia greeting Daddy on the porch and asking for a bath, while Mark snuck into the garden to make a mess... It was just so perfect!

Also, I don't think I will comment today. A bit sad about that, because I myself look forward to reading your comments on my story so much... That probably is the main thing that motivates me to update every day instead of abandoning this like so many Sims stories I already tried to write. But I just have too much to do (and today's update to play and write). Now that I can't stay up until 2am every day to do the post because my boyfriend is over, I'm running into time problems... :D
    (Does that say anything about my time management? No, right?!)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    May 10
    ol0ZSFU.png
    Link to the chapter on my blog, for those who like

Bryons Diary
    oZ5Jee1.png
    Today I went to the crater where the lab is located. Now that I know how to use the scanner, it’ll be only a matter of time before I have my spore filter and Hazmat suit. I’m sure this is the place where I can find the most spores. I’m a verified user anyways, so I can walk around here as I wish. How great!!

DCz5yj4.png
    I collected 5 spores in my first scan...

ftxVIAP.png
    ​Another 5 in my second scan...

w2bcpJY.png
    ​And with my third and last scan (before the battery died), I had collected all the needed spores to construct the needed data in the lab downstairs.

macdUrW.png
    (Bryon) "Ah, I think that's the machine I need to use..."

cBVKGum.png
    ​(Bryon) “I could really use Naoki now... I literally have no idea what I’m doing.”

ol0ZSFU.png
    ​(Bryon) “I hope this is what Cedric wants…”

aKTVrG8.png
    ​It seemed to be good for Cedric!! He was happy with the information I got together for him, and he would like to help me out by crafting a spore filter, although he didn't knew where I was going to use it for. I gave him my address so that he could send it to me asap. I’m coming for you, Naoki, Alex and Audrey…
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited May 2021
    Today, I'll try kind of a commentary format again. Wanted to do so last post already (I'm going to burn out so quickly otherwise), and then my game gave me just what I needed to progress the story. Today it should work though!
    I think I don't quite like how "quickly done" this feels, but it about 1/3 of the time. So I think I'll have to get used to it - or get into a schedule of playing on one day and writing the update the next, to balance it a little. And I won't do that for now because I found out that the last day of May will be New Year's eve in my game, and on the first day of spring, the Main Sim starts toddlerhood... Don't want to pass *that* up. After that, we'll see.
    last Update | Overview post&rules
    Update 6 - Bridgeview

RizX5PZ.png

Sarah's Diary
    Today was another normal, hectic day. I got up, gave the kids breakfast and pottytrained them, then got to work on a comission (while still in the bathroom).
    They played for a while while I cleaned up and continued with the commission (Sophia is already at Level 3 of Movement and Communication, and Level 2 of Potty. Mark has Level 3 in Communication and 2 in Movement, Imagination and Potty.)

When Greg came home, he participated in another Novice Tournament (and lost. Has he ever won so far???), while I again talked to the client. Why can't people settle on what they want?!
    I read the Tots a bedtime story, and Sophia was so tired that she curled up on her bed without putting on her nighties... And there was a thunderstorm raging outside, to make everything worse!
    After everything had settled down, I decided that it was time to confirm the suspicion I'd had all day... Would Mark and Sophia get a little sibling? It turned out that I really was pregnant.
    Greg and I talked about the pregnancy for a long time and decided that it wouldn't be easy, but that we would get through it together. And if everything goes right, Mark and Sophia should become kids right before the youngest nooboo ages up to toddler...
    Mark woke up and was in desperate need of a midtime snack, so Greg took care of that and then helped him go potty. I hijacked his computer in the meantime to write some very, *very* friendly emails to that client.
    To top the night off, just when we were about to go to bed, we both passed out.
    I hope tomorrow will be less chaotic!

Extra images:
    QsfI3eN.png
    Multitasking at its finest here!
    ct544Xg.png
    I was feeling a bit queasy all day... I wonder if I should make a trip to the apothecary...?
    Rb6aJFH.png
    Now, are you for eating...?
    k2aSKpW.png
    Ew, stinky cloud! That's funny! Let's play in it...!
    BlO1gkz.png
    Doube Trouble at its best!
    7erGTFI.png
    These times are what makes it worthwhile. <3
    41l2Wqx.png
    Poor, tired babies...
    hPrOP4H.png
    When will work ever end???
    KMSiI9E.png
    "Greg, I have something to tell you: I'm pregnant!
    VwIsMuc.png
    ... and apparently going crazy." He comforted me and said we'd get through it alive - together. <3
    tzXYrjd.png
    Uh oh, that face can't mean no good!
    EvCDhZK.png
    Sleepy Greg to the rescue = Happy toddler!
    Dk0xS9q.png
    Mark, thinking: Greg, if you'd bother to look at me, this would work so much better! :/
    yX8goxJ.png
    Great work, Sarah. Going out here needs more time than going to bed, but you still chose to go outside and pass out so you have to wait half an hour before you can go to sleep?
    q6yjmKY.png
    And yes, Greg - I'm looking at you too! Going to the garden need three times longer!
    (My sims always go outside to pass out in this family, because in the house there's no space for them to pass out. There's always one toy or another laying around!)

Characters
    --Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is a young adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he tries his best... (and I help him by x-ing out all his autonomous mean&mischievous interactions from the Parenthood traits) He was working in business, but hated it. So he enrolled for a Programming course and will go into Programming full-time after that. On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible, even though she is a Young Adult herself. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep the two of them afloat.
    • Sophia Britton - The firstborn, and the twin of Mark. She is a toddler now, and is very independent.
    • Mark Britton - The secondborn and the twin of Sophia. He is a toddler now too, and is a little charmer.
    • unborn baby ;)
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.
    edited May 2021
    @Hermitgirl ,
    -- Haha I love that silly Erwin :p Roxanne looks pretty good in that outfit :) And indeed clever to use that bag :smiley:

@LegacySims2017 ,

-- Life guard job seem great to Jackson :)
    '

@IllusoryThrall ,

-- Oh my, indeed lots of stuff gets broken in there!

@miss_eulenauge ,
    Your pictures load just fine to me :)

-- hehe, will there be new baby soon? :p
    --ETA: Looks like there will :p

@SoulGal7 ,

-- Haha, that Pristine Reputation is sometimes funny :p In my main save my sim got clapped because she used a toilet :joy::D . So, did Sakura's violin practice helped Wolfie to concentrate better ? :p

@sassytxbrat ,

-- Mia looks so pretty :) And congrats Skye for another star! :)

@Karababy52 ,

-- Ohhh! Hi Damon! Too bad he didn't get in, I am curious of what would of happen :p Josh looks good at his uniform, but I still miss the hair :joy:

@permanentrose ,
    I have to be honest, that thought bubble of Björn only meant he went and kicked one near by :D But it was so fitting as it appeared right there when he bought that Morty painting :p

-- Oh! Nice way they got out of there! Lovely sleeping shot :D And of course they are calling him Pickle :p

@Skeilah ,

-- I'm glad that Bryon managed to use that machine! :) And, oh that scanner and it's weak battery.. I use a mod what makes that thing last a bit longer :)

I forgot one important picture from my last update :) I do not know if anyone remembers, back at February, when Melody went to school wearing that towel :p

Malcolm's version, he went to class wearing this:
    24Pvxgf.png

Month 1 ~ Sulani ~ Day 10

jackson-05-10-01.jpg?w=683

Story:
    Day 10 (Tuesday)

After school, Jackson decided to adventure other parts of Sulani. He’s been on the island for over a week and has only explored a couple beaches. He assumed there’s got to be much more to see and do. Off from the beach he was living on, Jackson walked an open road. Very few vehicles were on it. The roads looked like they went around the island.

Jackson found what looked like to be a rest stop for those on the road traveling. There looked like to be a self vending machine. It read “Beach Supplies” on the side. Curiosity got the best of Jackson, so he went to check it out. He found a towel for 20 simoleons. He thought it would be nice to lay out in the sun on his private beach he found rather than tanning in the lounge chairs on the public beaches. What intrigued Jackson is that the machine also sold fruit. Mostly coconuts and pineapple. He’s had pineapple juice when he was younger, but he’s never had anything with coconut in it. He decided to buy one of them as well, just to check it out.

Jackson (to himself): “I’m sure everyone on Sulani has tried coconut before. I might as well if I’m going to be living here.”

The two items cost Jackson 33 simoleons. This left him with 99 left. There was more he wanted to buy, but didn’t want to spend all his earned simoleons before his second day of work. He kept walking the open road until he saw a clearing that looked like a small forestry area. He stopped for a rest in the shade and admired the view. There were beautiful palm trees and small flowers growing on small bushes.

Jackson could tell it was starting to get late. Heat exhaustion was also kicking in and he was getting uncomfortable from it, so he turned around to make his way back to his beach. He noticed there was trash in the sands and had to stop to clean it up.

Jackson (to himself): “This can’t be locals leaving all this garbage in the ocean and in the sand. It has to be tourists who don’t know how to pick up after themselves. This doesn’t help the environment.”

Jackson unfolded his new beach towel in front of his tent. He then grabbed the coconut he bought and did best to get it open. The outer shell was strong, but with some pounding on rocks nearby, he was able to accomplish to open it up. The juice and the fruit flavor from within was satisfactory for Jackson. Coconut was a new favorite fruit of his. He knew he would have to go get more someday.

For now, Jackson wanted to rest. And he wanted to enjoy the outdoors. So he used his new beach towel as a point of relaxation for the evening.

Side Notes:
    • Aspiration: Beach Life: Milestone I: Eat a Coconut — completed

Bonus Images:
    jackson-05-10-02.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-10-03.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-10-04.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-10-05.jpg?w=683

Aspirations Completed:
    • None

Traits:
    • Personality: Active, Bro
    • Aspirations: Home Turf
    • Reward: Hero (Mod), Everyman (Mod)

Skills:
    • Charisma - 1/10
    • Comedy - 1/10
    • Fitness – 4/10
    • Logic - 2/10
    • Persuasion (Mod) - 1/10
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    Great, the coconut is done, kava parties next? :p
    I personally am annoyed if aspiration needs to have some kind of party , as I am not so eager to run a parties in game. I like doing weddings, but that is about it :) In culinary aspiration there is the dinner party, I have done it maybe twice :)

• sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    May 10

Week 2 Tuesday

2021-05-06-06_02_06-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    Eli wakes up early which means Skye is awake also. Their timing was pretty good despite being the middle of the night since Mia found a monster under her bed. She tried making friends, but that didn’t go so good. Of course, she had no interest in going back to bed now, so she is going to have a really long day.
    2021-05-06-06_02_06-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

She has been trying to play on the playground while in a playful mood. Unfortunately (?) Skye has been keeping the house really clean so that moodlet (inspired) is overriding everything else. She went out to the playground anyway to see if getting away from the house would help, but it didn’t. Then it was time to leave for school, so maybe later she will try again.
    2021-05-06-06_04_58-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye rearranges her bedroom (and bumps a wall out) so that she has space for her video recording table. I am hoping her fame will increase faster since she has the fame perk. Eli is sleeping quieting, which he does most of the time.
    2021-05-06-06_12_18-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye gives her setup all the upgrades and then spends the day recording videos to upload. She even had a request to upload a video so she is becoming pretty well known. She is a Rising Star after all.
    2021-05-06-06_13_00-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Emily stops by during the day, which gives Skye more time recording videos since Emily can keep Eli happy and entertained for awhile.
    2021-05-06-06_17_15-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Jake drops by and I caught this. The looks these two give each other makes me think they might need to get married at some point.
    2021-05-06-06_21_13-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

After school, Mia does her homework and then it is back to the playground. She finally drops inspired and hits playful long enough to check the box on her aspiration. Then she makes friends, good friends, and best friends with Elsa Bjergsen, who came over to play. She will probably invite Elsa over to blow out… oh… Elsa is aging normally while Mia is not. Hmmm.
    2021-05-06-06_24_27-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

After settling their friendship, Mia begins chatting and telling jokes to complete two more badges before bedtime. She has completed 5/9 badges so far and still has the fitness, science, helper, and outdoor badges remaining. She earned a B in school today, so that A is hers by the end of the week. She has completed Artistic Prodigy and is almost done with Rambunctious Scamp.
    2021-05-06-06_25_45-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    To those of you playing kids or toddlers (Or to those having thoughts on the subject): How are you going to age friends and siblings? In the same schedule as your Main Sim? Or are you letting them age normally? Or a mix?
    With Teen&older sims, it isn't as complicated since it just seems normal for them to age slowly - like the world spins more slowly for the Main Sim and those around them. But for young kids... Two weeks as a baby don't seem particularly fun. But it would be weird to let younger siblings age normally and then they'd be YA long before the challenge sim...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top