The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 - PRE-MADES - FENG (VICTOR) FAMILY

So I've started a discussion for each pre-made family that I'm playing. I play each pre-made for a week at a time, I'm currently on around generation 4/5 of most families. I also have a blog, please check it out here;
https://sims4-the-premades.squarespace.com

This discussion is all about Victor Feng.

The history......

The Feng family starts with founder Victor Feng and wife, Lily. Victor wanted to be president but after a scandal involving his past, he had to take a step back from politics and decided that he wanted to raise a family. Child hating wife, Lily was no so enthusiastic but agreed if she could go back to work and leave Victor to be a house husband.

He agreed and they had son, Federico and daughter, Diamond. Victor hoped to have a son who had the same values as him and would also go into politics. Frederico however was nothing like his father, he enjoyed protesting and hanging out with his mates smoking on the bubble blower. Disappointed, Victor's relationship broke down with his son, who moved out after becoming a young adult.

Daughter Diamond however surprised Victor, she was exactly like him and had an interest in making money and gaining power. She married into the Bheeda family but stayed in her parents place, which still has Bheeda family in now.

Currently there are two Feng household, twin brother, Liam and Logan. Their father, Jamie, recently passed away, leaving Logan to take over, while Liam is living in Windenburg with wife, Asis and their daughters.
hqEK2sI.png

Comments

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited May 2018
    @gemma_spencer: As you said in one of your other threads, you like reading what happend to pre-mades in other player's games, here is what happened to the Feng family in my game:

Victor decided that he needed someone to inherit all his wealth. HIs children hating wife Lily agreed as long as they'd share all duties a baby causes. Said and done: They had one daughter, Veronica Feng. But Lily and Victor were pretty old already and so they died before Veronica reached her teenage years.

The city of San Myshuno decided not to have her in the foster system. An employee of the city moved in and cared for Veronica until she turned thirteen. Now she is living all by her own trying to find out what she wants to do with the apartment and all the money she inherited.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    @Erja888 amazing! The Feng families are one of my favourite families!
    hqEK2sI.png

Update on the blog, catching up with Logan Feng who takes over as heir from his father.

Check out the full blog post here.

klfrq9g.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Awesome, awesome blog. :)

@CoteDAzur thank you! :)
    hqEK2sI.png

New post - getting to know twins, Tyra and Tammy a bit more! 5th generation of the Feng family tree! Check it out here.

43301376482_cebba680d1.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

If you want to check out all the blog posts......find them here.
    hqEK2sI.png

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    sims_premade, my current safe file with the Feng household.

Victor wanted to have the whole city at his finger tips. But one day he met Ivy Locklear (My Sim) and fell hard for her and soon they were having a
    very steamy affair, as he had found out that her and her brother Liam (My Sim) are on the brink of taking over Willow Creek as both Ivy and Liam are very high the Criminal career.

Lily soon caught wind of the affair and threatened to take all the dirty and rotten things they have done and take them straight to the FBI, but Victor retaliated as he could do the same to her. So their marriage is now over and he's now engaged to Ivy, who's expecting their first child.