Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Gamepack Announcement When Will It Be Made? (Announced May 20th)

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    If I had to guess, going off the couple, I'd guess a romance hint. Who knows, though.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    They may had allready planned a sequel before it was released. :D

Fortunately there was no new JtB sequel announced today! Hurray!

Haha :D you never know. Maybe that's why they are silent. We ll see next week. JTB2 is happening..

I hope not, only use the content :# played the hoods lost interest because we can't build or change. the cantinas, not enough.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

suzyl3 wrote: »
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    Seems unlikely that we'll hear anything today now... Guessing next week?

agreed
    they did say two weeks after all

Wait they said two weeks? When? I remembered just hearing that the next Kit and Game Pack are coming "in the next couple weeks"

a couple of weeks, yes.

suzyl3 wrote: »
    Seems unlikely that we'll hear anything today now... Guessing next week?

agreed
    they did say two weeks after all

Wait they said two weeks? When? I remembered just hearing that the next Kit and Game Pack are coming "in the next couple weeks"

Yeah I haven't seen that mentioned either on Twitter.

Inside Maxis live stream ;)

we do need more pool content and underwear :/

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Well with the Gif that SimGuruNinja had dropped recently, the Gif does support that more pool contents might be headed our way soon.
    And I do agree that we need more underwear/sleepwear items. Sims 4 is really lagging behind there.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Saw one of the gurus post this, possible hints on the screen?

One of the sims is thinking about a jellyfish + a building in the background but I'm not sure if anything's new

Apparently not. I've seen Jellies in Sulani, and the image is apparently a base game promo pic.

I mean, it could be ... swimwear kit? That could be useful

I'd rather it be a hint to a Pool Kit with more pool items.
    I think the GP will get announced Next Week.
    edited May 2021
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Well with the Gif that SimGuruNinja had dropped recently, the Gif does support that more pool contents might be headed our way soon.
    And I do agree that we need more underwear/sleepwear items. Sims 4 is really lagging behind there.

I know right :/
    barely any decent underwear.

be nice to get some better pool shapes.
    more pool styles, including water types
    smaller diving
    slides small and huge
    pool bar
    fountains
    pool games
    more contemporary pool stairs

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

Hallelujah. So we get to know on May 17th. And it'll be for the whole 'summer' - I'm hoping for more than just the kit and gamepack they've already announced.
    So now we know the Gamepack won't be getting announced till the 17th but also expect them to announce an Expansion and probably another Stuffpack on the 17th.
    edited May 2021
    XBOX
    what about PC Tho?
    Sounds like they might be doing a 6 month Road map for the packs,
    I think.

So now we know the Gamepack won't be getting announced till the 17th but also expect them to announce an Expansion and probably another Stuffpack on the 17th.

I knew it was two weeks, one-week Monday :)

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    XBOX
    what about PC Tho?
    I think.

Console = PC , it's the same release date

Summer line-up = 3 or 4 months (June, July, August and maybe September).
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    Nothing should happen before May 10th

We had 2 patches this week, the next time should be in 2 weeks or more (After May 17th) .

What did I say ? :p
    XBOX
    what about PC Tho?
    I think.

Console = PC , it's the same release date

Summer line-up = 3 or 4 months (June, July, August and maybe September).

thank u B)
    LEGARDEPOURPRE

Nothing should happen before May 10th

We had 2 patches this week, the next time should be in 2 weeks or more (After May 17th) .

What did I say ? :p

1-week Monday, can't wait to find out B)

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I like the kit, it's really different and the items look beautiful, I think I'll get it. But I really want updated babies and I'd be very sad if only the GP is coming until September and it won't be babies. :(

But they hinted babies in the Knifty Knitting trailer, so I'm still keeping fingers crossed.
    I like the kit, it's really different and the items look beautiful, I think I'll get it. But I really want updated babies and I'd be very sad if only the GP is coming until September and it won't be babies. :(

But they hinted babies in the Knifty Knitting trailer, so I'm still keeping fingers crossed.

They're announcing a road map for Summer from what they've mentioned so most likely we ll get an Expansion in Late June. Their making the announcement the 18th. I assume this will be part of a Livestream.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited May 2021

They're announcing a road map for Summer from what they've mentioned so most likely we ll get an Expansion in Late June. Their making the announcement the 18th. I assume this will be part of a Livestream.

I hope there'll be future cube hints and pictures on the road map that get the speculation going. :D
    Post edited by SimKonfetti on
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member

I hope there'll be future cube hints and pictures on the road map that get the speculation going. :D

Me too, I just want anything, anything to be able to vaguely plan for what might or I feel definitely won't be coming any time soon. I'm feeling less and less confident about an Expansion in June, but if they miss out the autumn GP this year there might be room for it in July/August, which would still come under 'summer'.

I hope they do it like they did at EA Play when they announced Island Living and the other packs vs telling us we're getting 1 Gamepack,1 Kit,1 Expansion Pack and 1 Stuffpack.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

I hope they do it like they did at EA Play when they announced Island Living and the other packs vs telling us we're getting 1 Gamepack,1 Kit,1 Expansion Pack and 1 Stuffpack.
    They'll probably announce them that way. Maybe even starting off with officially announcing the next GP, and then go on from there.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yeah, I just want them to tell us as much as they can. Themes would be great.