Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack or Kit For Selena Inspired Things

Since Selena Quintanilla - Perez is getting into the news more and being on Netflix, her birthday also had pass in April. I would buy a new add on the game if it was all Selena inspired things. New makeup, new hair, new outfits, new music, also I would fall over if someone made an exact replica of the real Selena. There could be new dance moves too! I would cry. I love Selena and she had a huge impact on me since I was a little girl. It sucks I'll never get to meet her, but I would love for her memory to continue.

Comments

• Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Well, I'm a latino too but I think a Luis Miguel DLC can be better IMO, he's alive and he can sign some tracks in simslish like "cuando calienta el sol"
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @mak27 I'm not hispanic or Latin, so I'm not sure if you thought I was, but I absolutely love Selena though. If the songs can't be done then it would be cool to have the dances and outfits.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Literally who
    wJbomAo.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    This would not appeal to me whatsoever.
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    I don’t think it would appeal to a large enough group to dedicate a pack or even a kit to her. I think it would be cool if they did something like the showtime pack in Sims 3 where they introduced new professions like acrobat and singer and feature her in it. I’m not sure if that’s the same pack they did Katy Perry in sims 3 but I think it was.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Since I have never heard of this person, I would probably not buy it.
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Since I have never heard of this person, I would probably not buy it.

You ever listened to the song Dreaming of You? That's her. Also, you're really missing out.
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @Cangwen they really are missing out. I loved Selena since I was a little girl.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    It would be nice to have both Selena Quintanilla & Selena Gomez in Sims 4. Also, the fabulous Jennifer Lopez in Sims 4.