Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Look at the jellyfish!

Now I'm super curious? We don't have jelly fish in this game right? Speculate away

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2021
    Now I'm wondering if the next pack is underwater related😮 or I somehow just never saw this thought bubble. ...
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    The jellyfish icon has been in the game since 2017 at the latest.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16002919/#Comment_16002919

The game has all kinds of icons for things that don’t exist in the game.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    There are Jellies in Island Living. They float about in pods in the reefs.

And here I was going to try to spin this tweet and the one it's replying to as hints for a School pack.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I don't think it's a hint, but that's a nice keyboard and a nice mouse.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Lololol oof😆😆😆😆 well I guess that kills it. I never saw this... strange...
    Still kinda weird to snap a pic with that background though.... lol
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    edited May 2021
    I guess simguru george worked in the next pack. I think he had also worked on vampires which was a huge success. Maybe another occult pack is next?
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

Indeed I recognize that jelly fish icon.
    But what about the tower in the background? Hmm? I’ve never seen that tower.
    D2-D73-E1-F-7-B62-4733-A80-A-1-A343-D8980-C5.jpg
    I believe that’s where the werebeasts throw their full moon parties.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member

I was thinking it might be that random building in willow creek mansion area but not sure

that world is definitely too bright for werewolf world tho
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member

I thought it was a new world too, but it's from this basegame still:

6d6RrAc.jpg

• Options
    RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    edited May 2021
    The fact that he obscured the Sims sitting by the pool and seeing this photo kinda implies to me that the new kit will be pool clothing?
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Pool items would be a better pick imo but to be honest all I want for water is the ability to dive underneath it!! I know this wouldn’t happen in a kit but maybe they might revisit the water theme later on? Gosh, I hope so!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Wouldn't it be nice if they added underwater neighbourhoods specific to each world? Like a tropical underwater with coral reefs for Sulani and maybe a dirty and murky underwater for Evergreen Harbour and something in between for the other worlds. I would really love that.
  • Options
    ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    He could have put the notebooks on a table to photograph them. The fact that he purposely opened this old picture on his computer, then staged the notebooks this way, has to mean something. Probably a pool kit coming ? That would be nice !
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I mean, it's possible that he did that to hide whatever was on his desktop, but it does feel a little ... specifically chosen.

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2021
    RDaan wrote: »
    The fact that he obscured the Sims sitting by the pool and seeing this photo kinda implies to me that the new kit will be pool clothing?
    I'm thinking the same thing on the fact the he did cover up this pic as best he could with two notebooks. But since I had saw through that, [Nice try by the way SimGuruNinja!]. I'm thinking it's a swimming pool related Kit Pack. Now what's in the Kit Pack is still a bit of a mystery. It could all pool items like a new waterslide and diving boards and all that. Or it could be all just new swimwear items. Or a mixture of both new pool items and swimwear.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited May 2021

Nah.

That's the building where the Scots Pipe Bands have their full kilt dress rehearsals.....

..... Right after the Celtic Fae Folk finish with their Midsummer festival at the Calanais Standing Stones.

B)
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Please. That where Vicki Vampiress lives. It's where she keeps her dragon eggs.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    The jellyfish icon has been in the game since 2017 at the latest.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16002919/#Comment_16002919

The game has all kinds of icons for things that don’t exist in the game.

Yup, but it's actually been there since the game came out. Found this forum post talking about the screenshot from 2014

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/797910/would-you-rather-have-dive-in-or-jump-in

Not particularly sure why a guru would have a promo screenshot from 6 and a half years ago open on his pc for a twitter picture, but who knows 🤷
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited May 2021
    Gordy wrote: »
    Please. That where Vicki Vampiress lives. It's where she keeps her dragon eggs.

Pls this screen is obviously referring to Ambitious+ Sea Creature= Ambitious Seacreature = Kraken
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Now I'm super curious? We don't have jelly fish in this game right? Speculate away

We do in Island Living. Sulani has Jellyfish.