Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Generation Features Do You Want Most?

13...Next

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Objects for babies (stroller, playmat, crib)
    This may be the hardest poll to answer in history to pick just one seems so wrong. I play teens the most but I don't play the bassinet at all which has made it so no baby has been born in game since 2014 so I'm going to have to vote with babies so I can actually have fun with them and use them but give me high school.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Gameplay for elders (please specify)

We're not dead yet!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Gameplay for teens (school, clubs, prom)
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Actually, I want all the above, plus In-Laws, Step-Families & Half-Siblings.

Yes. All of this.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    In my opinion, don't bother releasing a "generations" pack if you're only going to focus on gameplay for one age. I think there should be lots more gameplay options between all family members and ages. I don't even think we would really need a new world for a pack like this (not that I wouldn't like it if they decided to include one). If you bother putting more build items in the pack at least TRY to make them different from some of the base items. Tired of the same recolored items being released as new.
  • AsitexAsitex Posts: 18 Member
    Objects for elders (canes, false teeth,
    Yes, All of it
  • MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    All of it, if not all of it is in there it's not really a "generations" pack, now is it.

Probably teen gameplay above all else. They have nothing to do that is very teen. It's just a mini adult with woohoo restrictions.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    All I would also like to add preteens because I think that it would be a great addition to the game.
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Objects for babies (stroller, playmat, crib)
    I'd say objects for babies and gameplay for babies tie into each other because you can't have one without the other. #freethebabies
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    New schools

New parties and celebrations

Spiral staircases

Hope new life stages

Unique traits for each life stage
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited April 2021
    All of them, but teens especially.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • AmazingFacsimileAmazingFacsimile Posts: 17 Member
    All of them, but primarily - teens. Teens need to finally become distinguishable from young adults both appearance- and gameplay-wise. They don't even have a specific stuff pack allocated to them like toddlers and children do. #JusticeForTeens #TeenageFashion #WhereIsGenerations
    IQye4vr.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited May 2021
    big life events like weddings and funerals and inheritance feuds and midlife crisis and memories etc. with all the voting options.

why choose when they should just make nice pack with all the good stuffs
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • OctoBinxOctoBinx Posts: 5 New Member
    Objects for elders (canes, false teeth,
    I want it all 😂
  • JMEllis2020JMEllis2020 Posts: 25 Member
    All of the above but especially gameplay for teens, unless a Teen Stuff pack or Game Pack comes before then.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2021
    I'm not super pushing for this pack, so I want to know the specifics of what people are asking for.

I would love to see the teens have sleepovers at each other's houses, the sim teens asking if they can sleep over at your adult sims' house, basically it being your choice whether or not the teens have sleepovers at each other's houses. The females can have slumber parties with doing makeup, hair and nails before heading off to bed. And boys can have slumber parties with a pizza party with video games. That and a slumber party with both genders and LGBT people would BOTH have a pizza party and video games as well as gossip about their fellow classmates with pillow fights. I would like to see the sims have prom, but have it ALLOW LGBT teens when it comes to prom as well as non-LGBT teens, that way it's fair for everyone and non-discriminatory.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Gameplay for kids (school, friends, events)
    I like all the options. My favorites would be new gameplay for kids and teens, and new objects will be good too B)
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Schools
    Celebrations and parties
    Spiral staircase
    New objects

In that order