Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help with TSR website!

They must have updated the website because I can't seem to find the button to show all the items in a collection to download everything separately. There are a few items I have found I wanted to download but don't want the entire collection. When I click into the page I only see pictures of everything and only one download button. Am I totally missing it?

Comments

• drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Did you try clicking on the creator? I usually do that when I want just a few items from a set because when you click on the creator and there is a set TRS shows the individual items. I don't know if you have the ad-free version if so when you click on a set you should be able to choose what in the set when you downloaded.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Linds6606Linds6606 Posts: 72 Member
    drakharis wrote: »
    Did you try clicking on the creator? I usually do that when I want just a few items from a set because when you click on the creator and there is a set TRS shows the individual items. I don't know if you have the ad-free version if so when you click on a set you should be able to choose what in the set when you downloaded.

Thank you, I'll try that ♥