Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Top 10 forgotted features that can be added as update

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited April 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
(no open worlds, no horses)

1. Composting bin: since TS3, gardening is a feature for BG, however, fertilizer can be added directly to the plants without being composted first, so I think a composting bin can be a good BG update. It can haves two upgrades: red worms to diggest the crops quicker and a sensor to notify that the fertilizer is ready to use.
2. Dog houses: this can be a upgrade for Cats & Dogs owners, but it's a must since there's no dog houses in the game. Also, they can update the pet beds to avoid blocking paths for other Sims. Also playable pets.
3. Aquarium care: cleaning, feeding and replacing dead fishes was always a feature and a nice chore.
4. Garden care: weed and bruses trimming, why all the gardens in this game looks so clean? The only think to do is raking leaves, but it's a Seasons feature. Sadly.
5. Babies: nothing much to say, all babies are black and you can place thems with DEBUG cheats. Having babies with more options, interactions can be a good update for BG, including furniture like cribs.
6. Cars: cars will need a mayor update for all worlds, so I think it can be difficult to implement due all lots haves a specific zone to connect with the street. Unless a world editor is released...
7. Diving lots: since Island Living already haves all the assets to design underwater lots like coral reefs, fauna and rocks, instead being a rabbit hole, an actual lot type to design and modify, of course in Sulani but maybe in other destinations like Granite Falls.
8. Ceiling painting: Another feature from past game, ceiling painting can enhance lots building.
9.Zodiac: this feature for CAS can enhance the personality traits depending of which sign is our Sim.
10. Auto-roofs: A tool required for many players, auto-roofs will solve the roof issues with one click.

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes to all the above. :)
  • Options
    AlHusainAlHusain Posts: 5 New Member
    I agree with 2,3,6,7,8,9 and I don't care about the others
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    3 4 5 7 is lovely idea. I disappoint that driving is rabbit hole. Honestly, they already have its from their former work why they don't do it good from start
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    Carrie_may2004Carrie_may2004 Posts: 1 New Member
    Yesss
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited May 2021
    RE: number 9:
    Zodiac signs are boring.

I'd rather something tangible, that's easy to understand at a glance.
    • Friendships should be determined by traits: a Geek has trouble becoming/remaining friends with a Bro, a Dance Machine can't get along with Loners. Freegans dislike Materialists, Lazy Sims dislike Active Sims. Cheerful Sims don't get along with Hot-heads and Gloomy Sims.
    • Romance meanwhile would be determined by Turn-Ons and Turn-Offs. Sims are attracted to physical traits such as muscles, hair colour, makeup, weight... as well as the type of job they have, how much money they have, whether they're famous, if they have a good or a bad reputation, how many influence points they have, if they have a high Comedy skill or are good at Cooking, etc etc. Physical appearance, skills, jobs, simoleons, social standing. Simple and easy to understand.
    • A Sim with a new "Opposites Attract" reward trait would have an easier time achieving friendships and romances with Sims that they otherwise wouldn't.
    • Bonus points if Sims can be attracted to actual physical traits, like "big noses" or "big boobs" or "small butts", based on the numerical value that the CAS controls assign the various body parts. I don't know if it's possible, but it's something I'd like to see; we could make Sims like Don Lothario purely focused on looks, while Cassandra Goth might care more about her partner's sense of humour, or if they're a good cook. It's a risky addition, but I think it's one that would really enhance the game.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'ld love 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
  • Options
    AmeliePoptartAmeliePoptart Posts: 22 Member
    I have tried and failed/abandoned making a huge Zodiac pack so many times. This is the one thing I desperately want in the game.

Also, yes to dog houses it’s ridiculous that they weren’t included in the first place. I think SimGuruGrant nixed them because he believes that dog houses irl are animal abuse (or keeping dogs outside is animal abuse? Mental gymnastics).