Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next GP and Kit Guesses?

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Yup yup yup. I really feel like the redacted tweet was the new trials and not fairies or werewolves.

I think the GP is high school teens. Maybe bands or romance.
    With the new trait slot we seen on that stream I'd lean toward romance or high school as I could see a reason to add it with either of them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited May 2021
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I'd choose occults over Superheroes, really wouldn't buy that one.
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    edited May 2021
    Dianesims wrote: »
    ... Snowy Escape was very limited to the world the new activities are to be done in. For example we can't hike in all worlds and we can't snow or ski in other worlds, it's limited to Mt Komorebi. It would have been a great family gameplay expanding pack, if it wasn't limited to this world.

Agree! I really hate I can't hike (as a group) or rock climb, especially somewhere like Granite Falls...
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited May 2021
    mimilu04 wrote: »
    I think the « you can only play in one world until monday » tweet might have been a hint for the week-end pack trial instead of one for the next pack.

That could be true! That would certainly make sense since the trials aren’t very long, snd students and many adults have weekends off.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yup yup yup. I really feel like the redacted tweet was the new trials and not fairies or werewolves.

I think the GP is high school teens. Maybe bands or romance.

I kind of hope if it’s going to be romance there will be hotels (we can make ourselves).....and I hope we don’t have to own them to set them up.

I tested out a restaurant the other day and was really annoyed after one of my sims had a drink I could not order them food. The cook would show up and lift the lid, but there would be no food plate..... I hope they fix that bug. I don’t use restaurants much as it is but that bug was really annoying.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I had a dream last night in which Simguru Salo in all his excitement accidentally announced two new packs.

1. The Las Vegas Story: a story pack based on some amazing true story that happened in Vegas. Why? 😂
    2. Country Fair and Horse Stables pack. It wasn’t clear if it was a kit or not. What was clear is that it would include life size horse statues. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I had a dream last night in which Simguru Salo in all his excitement accidentally announced two new packs.

1. The Las Vegas Story: a story pack based on some amazing true story that happened in Vegas. Why? 😂
    2. Country Fair and Horse Stables pack. It wasn’t clear if it was a kit or not. What was clear is that it would include life size horse statues. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I would really like romance or a family pack but truth is I like just about everything sims 4 has to offer so most likly I'll be happy regardlees of what the pack is
    but even I couldn't find a use for life size horse statues @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • simsiefansimsiefan Posts: 11 New Member
    This isn’t really a prediction, but my ideal would be a family themed game pack, a base game update introducing realistic(but still cartoon) looking and moveable babies, then a kit with baby items (changing table swing, stroller, etc.)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited May 2021

hmm... maybe this is how I had dream of amazing giant yeti being in the game while waiting for announcement of pack which turned out to be snowy escape

maybe its just partly true
    *looks broodingly into the future*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member

The idea of Simguru Salo accidentally releasing information is pretty funny, he's an adorable guy. :p
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Let's try this one

"You know that Lunar Cycle only works if you are playing with Werewolf sims and the new Calendar."

I wish its true. Although simguru ninja was quick to dismiss the idea that he has been hinting on werewolves.
  • AstridSadeAstridSade Posts: 5 New Member
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > Let's try this one
    >
    > "You know that Lunar Cycle only works if you are playing with Werewolf sims and the new Calendar."
    >
    > https://twitter.com/SimGuruGeorge/status/1385702966854709248

I think the lunar cycle would make sense since there were rumors about a month ago about the calendar coming to base game. They would have to bring it to base game to make the lunar cycle work. There were also rumors that the new trait slot is for zodiac signs. What if we are getting a whole new star cycle (not just a moon cycle) and the zodiacs are part of it?
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Let me start off by saying I understand that this is a reach.

I am now almost certain the GP will be generations-related. There's an item (I cannot remember which one) that uses the word generations in its description. I believe it's from a recent pack. That seems like a stretch, but the plates from Snowy Escape are labelled "Paranormal Plates," which I'm certain were a hint about the Paranormal pack. Plus, Nifty Knitting and bunk bed feels like they're heavily leaning towards EA's sudden interest in families.
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    Let me start off by saying I understand that this is a reach.

I am now almost certain the GP will be generations-related. There's an item (I cannot remember which one) that uses the word generations in its description. I believe it's from a recent pack. That seems like a stretch, but the plates from Snowy Escape are labelled "Paranormal Plates," which I'm certain were a hint about the Paranormal pack. Plus, Nifty Knitting and bunk bed feels like they're heavily leaning towards EA's sudden interest in families.

I agree that there is possibility that generations was a hint but I actually think they might use that theme for november EP instead

and gp will be something else
    though i think it feels more possible it is realism gp given last sp was occult
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I think the GP will be high school / teen related. One of the EPs will be Generations, the other one might be Farming.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Let's try this one

"You know that Lunar Cycle only works if you are playing with Werewolf sims and the new Calendar."

I wish its true. Although simguru ninja was quick to dismiss the idea that he has been hinting on werewolves.

While I 100% agree that SimGuruNinja was not, I repeat not hinting at Werewolves, I do think they're in the pipeline. But I'd expect them as a fall GP.

This one is probably Schools. I've felt that a School pack was coming ever since the Nifty Knitting trailer where the Reminisce action ends with a schoolhouse. (there were two versions of the trailer, the other one ended with the sled, I think, and then we got Snowy Escape.)
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    AstridSade wrote: »
    I think the lunar cycle would make sense since there were rumors about a month ago about the calendar coming to base game. They would have to bring it to base game to make the lunar cycle work. There were also rumors that the new trait slot is for zodiac signs. What if we are getting a whole new star cycle (not just a moon cycle) and the zodiacs are part of it?

A Game pack that offers Astronomy & Astrology gameplay would be great.
    Plus it’s time we get that small telescope a lot of us have been waiting for.

I also haven’t forgotten about the wall ornaments that came with Paranormal. The third swatch shows everything in black & white except for the Sun Star & Moon art, the painting of the castle on the hill and perhaps the Triquetra plate. Highlighted for a reason? I’d like to think so.

Astrology.jpg

My guess is that the next game pack has something to do with that picture.

Not sure about the kit, but I can imagine a generations/ school EP coming later in the summer after a baby patch update. (I really do hope folks get their babies).
    Then perhaps those werewolves in fall if they’re not part of some kind of astrology pack..🤔

I don’t know. I’m really bad at speculating and I’m usually wrong.
    I don’t believe my dreams either. 😂
    edited May 2021
    Not sure about the kit, but I can imagine a generations/ school EP coming later in the summer after a baby patch update. (I really do hope folks get their babies).
    Then perhaps those werewolves in fall if they’re not part of some kind of astrology pack..🤔

okay actually I'm calling it now

next kit will be astrology themed.
    it will come with small telescope and astrology/ space themed build stuff.

=
    thats why simguru salo wants people to go :star::star: looking at the new kit

and that is why they said its beautiful

watch that guess be wrong cause i also am very bad at speculation :lol:
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

=

That would be cool. I'd actually like to see a lot of the Hero items from the unused Community Vote pack show up as Kit items.
  • RemiSimmerRemiSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="RememberJoy;c-17867277"]I'm still thinking it's going to be centered around the teen life stage. That could include high-school, bands, after-school cheer-leading, malls, etc.

Personally, I hope that it's not just school focused, and gives more activities for teens to do at home or with friends.[/quote]

This would be so cool! We definitely need more activities for teens. I would also like more activities for children and toddlers too, like finger painting or something.

I hope whatever the Kits will be, we get more items.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited May 2021
    Simmingal wrote: »

=

As someone who voted for the science based pack I would be ecstatic about this and I may just have to purchase this kit (if it also comes with a tabletop light microscope that would be even better ngl)! And tbf it makes a lot of sense... we will need those telescopes to see the full moon better!
  • TheAstroSimmerTheAstroSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    > @DaWaterRat said:
    > I want the next GP to be Faeries or Werewolves.
    >
    > I expect the next GP to be "School Daze" as a companion pack to Parenthood, which I will also welcome with open wallet

I couldn't agree more with this post