Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread πŸ’–

1789101113...Next

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,849 Member
    Tamir Jones is a college student now and growing out his beard and hair to fit in with the cool kids at the dorm who all have amazing beards.

Here he is with the 2nd term stage of his beard. (Hair is probably grown out as far as it will be)
    tamir-beard.png
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    This is Calvin, the son of Mitchell Kalani and Penny Pizzazz

BaXcfGk.png
    hqEK2sI.png

• RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Here's a Sim I made on a whim (rhyming? lol) a couple days ago. He doesn't have much to him besides his appearance, but I did name him 'Quinn.'

3c8dY.jpg
    37mfj.png
  • L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm probably part of a very, very small minority here, but I've actually become quite fond of Vlad since giving him a makeover, even if I likely just made him look a different kind of obnoxious.
    q97fuEe.png
    DQa2mxK.png
    yvql4rW.png

• ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @L00NYL0V3 I've actually seen delightfully lot of Vlad love in the forums. He seemed to be the top pick in "your favorite townie" thread. He's my favorite too even though I haven't done much with him but I like how unique he is in every way. Haven't stumbled upon many makeovers for him though, not the kind of which refrain from "fixing" him. Thus I personally really like how your makeover is really just a makeover i.e. new wardrobe but not changing his genetics. Each to their own of course but I just really like your approach :).

Anyhow, this is Trent (who actually ended up marrying Vlad). Tbh I was really lazy when creating him and kind of just tried to base his looks (and personality) on my avatar sim but failed miserably at it and just went like "whatever". Well, at least the personality is similar on paper (Family-Oriented, Flirty, Hot-Headed + Soul mate aspiration) but his behavior is much more tame than Elliot's (Brave, Over-Emotional, Hot-Headed, Family-Oriented, Hopeless Romantic).
    CWvKzO7.jpg

• L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    @Thrior Thank you! I'm glad you like him, and I'm with you on 'fixing' Sims with unique features. Without his signature snoot and beady eyes, Vlad just isn't himself, tbh!

And may I just say, for a lazily created Sim, Trent is a cutie pie! I love his dark form, too--those eyes are some of my favorites!
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    edited June 2021
    Glad I found this thread TBH, a lot of my male Sims end up looking very same-y so everyone's designs etc. has given me some outfit and overall design inspiration. I agree, I love your take on Vlad and the fact you chose to keep his unique features. I like your more modern take on him.
    Since I'm here I may as well share some of my favourite male Sims of mine:
    (The wolf is by Pugowned on the Gallery)
    - Theodore, a shy Practical spellcaster who prefers to hang out with the academy's pet wolf than get to know the others (relatable):
    - Leo, a cheeky Mischief spellcaster looking a bit smug with his dragon familiar. (I would be smug too if I had a pet dragon.)
    - and finally Ollie, the screenshot is from when I played the poor guy through University. All work and no play : P
    KJvLcYi.png
    BgEFF4c.png
    1F5ByUd.png
    they/them or she/her
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    edited January 2022
    I've had some nice males born in game recently;

Daniel Kibo is the grandson of Arun & Jesminder Bheeda as well as Akira Kibo and Ulrike Faust

NHC7C7R.png

Parker Zest is the grandson of Johnny Zest & Candy Behr

OVbkoqW.png

You can see more of them and other sims in my rotation legacy here;
    https://sims4-the-premades.squarespace.com/rotation-legacy
    hqEK2sI.png

• KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    lwvn0wL.jpg
    Me

I primarily play my simselves, so I figured why not submit them for appreciation? It's hard to truly take the time to appreciate all I've accomplished and who I am, regardless of what I do/do not do for others. When I escape, it's not to live out someone else's life, but to live as myself under different circumstances. I may just be a mundane reflection of my simselves, but they are an awesome reflection of me, and I appreciate them for that.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • AraeliumAraelium Posts: 60 Member
    Since I'm re-watching Stargate Atlantis right now, I decided to see if I could create a few Wraith OCs.
    [img][/img]O86J3tg.png

Chaim is currently the sim I'm obsessed with and the one I'd been playing the most so far.
    gTPqWgG.png

…Honestly I've forgotten his name, lol. With this one I was going for an old, brutish warrior look and I think I succeeded.
    sIHRAwG.png?1

He was an attempt at creating Steve the Wraith, but due to lack of skills, I gave up half way through and turned him into an OC.
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    edited July 2022
    My current playthrough Sims
    The Campbell/De La Torre family

My Simself
    yw2dW5Z.png

My husband (yes, he is based off of Tiziano Ferro, a friend made him for me and I love him)
    7F7AgFl.png

Our son Bruno
    UKLT6Lc.png

Bruno's husband Stewart
    bAVSWHG.png

Bruno and Stewart's son Mathias
    N1kxiPA.png

Mathias's husband Kayden
    SWysRv3.png

Mathias's and Kayden's son David
    sDee1ZM.png

Bruno and Stewart's son Gilbert (making David and Gilbert half-brothers, along with Matteo and Malachi being their half-brothers too from my other current Sims Ferro-Vo/Mares family)
    9K2i1db.png
    Post edited by Jonathan777 on
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • AnnieBonnie007AnnieBonnie007 Posts: 245 Member
    ffacaa20da189eaf70c8962b5cf1c3f7.jpg

Lex Lunvik. Guess who his father is!? lol
  • NellionkingiNellionkingi Posts: 28 Member
    Here are some of my favs!
    Maximilian
    YOMXQW3.png
    Giovanni
    iWw1d6Q.png
    Augustus
    TlX7mFL.png
    Xavier
    B331eAR.png
    Fraser
    6oEjewK.png
    I’ll show you the dark side.
  • johnycanon8johnycanon8 Posts: 18 Member
    Such a crush on all these guys! Lol. Love the inclusion of vitiligo, if that's what you were going for ! Stunning
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Gabriel Winslow is the current heir on my legacy. My favourite Sim at the moment :lol:

08-22-22-11-44-18-PM.jpg
    08-22-22-11-44-34-PM.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • RichieottoRichieotto Posts: 31 Member

@jonilla1 I really like your guy. Very natural looking but distinct and unique :)

Meanwhile.. .here is my vampire clan:

ek1MgyD.png
  • KANAMIKANAMI Posts: 17 New Member
    HAHA I love male sims too!!! right now I can't upload photo or anything else. cause I new to forums...πŸ₯² but definitely will upload screenshot once I can!!!
  • Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited May 2023
    So many gorgeous Sims here! πŸ’ž

This my current household. I have so much fun following them that I havent't changed household for over 9 months!
    (Usually I switch households a lot.)
    No cc used.
    Kiyoshi and Jeb are premade Sims. I changed Jeb but I never touched Kiyoshi in cas.fulleditmode.
    He's just perfect as he is.

a2a18f793b7ebdd602abce2246b311ec2702f33a.jpg

7d753651a3ed89b13b44c3e5a7cb2fa80454da4c.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Nathan from my savefile:

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited June 2023
    Like all the male sims pictured here. I'll post one up but be warned: I suck at making male sims.
    e9mTFCB.png
    That push pull thing in CAS...is driving me nuts.
    My other one looked like a kid in an adult body.
    Z26N1OH.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~