Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next kit showdown!!!!

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member

Next kit showdown!!!! 83 votes

World kit
37%
YunaIsb917SimburianncisGibbs02catloverplayermlmeadowsBabykittyjadeChadSims2EnkiSchmidtFreezerBunnyCowplantEgonVMPeculiarPlumbobMondaykaiwrysimsSERVERFRAghamrick75PatriceGeralt_ofRiviadearie_blossomPlumbeeb 31 votes
Occult kit
14%
PlayerSinger2010AuroraBoreallisliliaethkemoweryKironidetexxx78reesabertottiiamsweetmysterytalongirl6AzukiMochiRySBIzadiaatkism 12 votes
Build/Buy kit
14%
lori171957wormofthebookmrkingvSigzy05SimskristaPeralRememberJoyClousinatorsGreenTurtleamy10053344BookBearOuroboros818 12 votes
New object kit
7%
IceyJkokoro80SimSwim2Mak27flaminganakinZinarchan 6 votes
CAS kit
12%
friendlysimmersjcp011c2DoloresGreyDianesimsFranko30LquinnSimmerGeorgeSimmingalKimmerMyriadSims 10 votes
Story/Gameplay kit
14%
EvvieSimmerihavesorelegsnowxXPandoraXxDrago97232Simtarris22Ms_MikaOceancatHolidayxstxrrysequenceorenjiAifiggyPepperpretzel 12 votes
Another
0%

Comments

• ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    World kit
    If they are willing / able to do some World Kits in a similar manner that they did them in Sims 3 then I would definitely get them.

Would get a story / gameplay kit as well but I would definitely prefer a world kit.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    New object kit
    I've voted for new object because I really want to taste some items from TS3 Store, literally taste: deep fryer or pizza oven, plus some clutter and build assets
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    World kit
    A very dark world like Midnight Hollow. That would be so cool. B)
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    Story/Gameplay kit
    I want a bands kit/sp/gp/ep - whatever they give me :D. With more instruments and ability to start a band. Tied to the Get Famous fame system. But I think those are some high hopes.
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    World kit
    I'd prefer world asset kit with a patch that gives you the ability to edit or create your own world I don't want another one of their worlds that's never the theme I want.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    World kit
    All of the above but I'm desperate for another world 😆😆😆 they are all so full. But I don't want another willow creek newcrest looking world. Sth exotic,unique,creepy or fantasy like
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    World kit
    A full world would be too big for a kit, but a secret lot with new collectables might just fit. Didn't the one dev in the lifestream describe the kit as "beautiful" (or was that the GP)?
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    Occult kit
    I think a kit with a new occult or updated gameplay for a previous occult, such as PlantSims or Aliens, could work out well. That way people wouldn't have to buy it if they don't want to experience these types of Sims in their game. I personally would really like to see PlantSims get updated, as they can barely do anything at the moment.

However, I also think it would be cool to have interaction based kits! With these, new interactions could be added to the game. I really want a romantic interactions kit so that there are more of those interactions.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Build/Buy kit
    A lot of the options look really good and I have been wanting updates to the gameplay in hopes that I would get back into it, but in all honesty I've always been a builder and I have been getting bored with my options so I would like an update to build/buy.

However, I still think kits are a rip-off.
  • RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    I'd rather they didn't make these microtransactions with cute names at all.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    World kit
    It was a choice between a build/buy or a world kit and the second kit could be added to anybody's game whatever packs they had. Some Simmers have the power to play all but only want a few packs but everybody might want new worlds to build in.

If they gave you the power to change the terrain, that would be even better.
    New object kit
    I'd rather they didn't make these microtransactions with cute names at all.

Basically TS3 haves microstransaction with the cutest name ever: Store, but everyone loves TS3
  • VeeNomNomVeeNomNom Posts: 7 New Member
    World kit
    Hard to choose between build/buy or world but, I guess a new world would inspire both your builds and gameplay. We also have heaps of debug items... wait does a new world mean you also kind of get more build/buy because of the debug? (not sure how debug actually works)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited May 2021
    World kit
    I picked World Kit as long as they do worlds the size of Newcrest and add 15 to 20 empty lots with 2 being 64x64 and 2 being 50x50 as well as a beach and swimmable ocean and waterfalls. Granted I also want a Pool Kit.
  • Ouroboros818Ouroboros818 Posts: 2 New Member
    Build/Buy kit
    They should do a kit in build/buy for sectional sofas using the same mechanics as kitchen counters.
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    New object kit
    Not sure if this goes with new object or another answer. But, a car kit would be awesome. Most of us, including myself want functional cars in TS4.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member
    Occult kit
    I wish they had given some kind of description of the categories. If "World" meant cultural items for Build and CAS, I'd be in favour of it. I really want Bindis and other things from India, since that's where my grandmother is from. 1 Sari just doesn't cut it.
    9ndehwc.png
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    World kit
    I would like a new european style world like windenburg :)
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    World kit
    Hey Simmers!

A pool kit would be sweet if they added a diving board and a slide like in
    sims freeplay, what's your opinion?
    New object kit
    Patrice wrote: »
    Hey Simmers!

I want Sims Freeplay cleaning system for swimmng pools. Get Together's leaf skimmer as off the grid option and a underwater filter can be fun
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    World kit
    Patrice wrote: »
    Hey Simmers!

And a Pool Waterfall as well. Freeplay now has a Pool Waterfall. They also need to add daybeds and lighted palm trees to TS4. Again Freeplay has both of those things.
  • ZinarchanZinarchan Posts: 13 New Member
    New object kit
    As much as I would lIke to see a world kit i dont think they would make it .Maybe a newcrest type thing with a empty world, no build buy , cas or gameplay would be the outcome most likely. I voted for new objects. I don't want more chairs or recolored art tables. I want functional interactive objects complete with appropriate new animations to go with it . I would love for old fan favorites from previous games like the fixer upper car,the toy making station, train set,the lemonade stand (Sims 2),water sports items ,the smaller telescope(Sims 2), the love swing(Sims 2), the hotdog and icecream stands (Sims 1)sleeping bags (Sims 3)just to name a few and new fresh ideas .Objects that can be used to create more gameplay in terms of skill building ,hobbies and group activities.
    Hoping that we get more kits that actually try to help fill some of the holes that are there when it comes to each life stage feeling different from each other and fully realized. More artwork, clutter and rugs would not hurt.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    World kit
    I need Create A World. I feel claustrophobic in the game.
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    edited June 2021
    I would like a very specific world right now, my Newcrest is as empty as the day it was shipped, so it's not like I lack space, it's more like I wish that some worlds were larger (Forgotten Hollow, Glimmerbrook, Strangerville, Britechester). Plus I remember reading somewhere that they got quite a bit of backlash for Newcrest, so I'm not sure if we will ever get something like that again in this iteration of this game.

Occult kit - banish the thought, I don't think it will ever be something well developed, unless when one says occult kit they mean more brooms from witches, or more coffins for vampires or bassinet and mermaid style furniture for mermaids (although imagine the backlash! so I don't think it will happen.)

BB items - definitely yes, as long as they are filling up the holes we currently have both in objects and the style (and we still have many)

New objects - not sure what category is this? because if it's just objects then it should be BB category, if interactive objects then those fall into game play category.

CAS - same with BB items, we have many holes in sim wardrobe, would be nice starting filling them up in a meaningful way

Gameplay - Yeah..... kinda..... depends on how I feel it fit into my own game play and how it's done (usually i'm interested tho)
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    edited June 2021
    World kit
    I’d like a new world 😊. With a kit though I’d imagine it would be empty but that might give license to fill it how you want. I’d like a theme based on the Sims 3 holiday worlds so either France, China or Egypt.

I can’t see existing worlds getting more lots.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞