Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    If you play today don't forget to stop by the airport for your May Day ticket.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited May 2021
    deleted
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    I just finished but I had help. 😀

Everything you need to know about completing the maze.
    Plus info on rewards.

https://www.vg247.com/2021/04/29/animal-crossing-new-horizons-may-day-maze-2021/
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I restarted the maze 3 times before giving up and using a walkthrough lol. It's been a long day at work my brain is fried and I don't care for getting mad at a video game maze lol. I was getting there even on the right track with the walk through it's just... ugh... effort. In hindsight I shoulda just done it on the weekend when I'm not exhausted and irritable but oh well.

Idk if the rewards were really worth it for me personally either but oh well. I'm sure it'll be great to some but wasn't worth it for me. Though maybe I'll send my 2nd character through it on the weekend when I won't throw my switch in frustration as it may be more beneficial to her.
    Ankha moved out today. When I checked the recycle bin at Resident Services she'd left her golden casket and a pharaohs outfit I'd given her. The golden casket sold for $80,000 bells. 😲
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited April 2021
    Someone is willing to take my gifted Soleil, so I'm trying to get her out now. The move out bubble is hanging around, but I can't seem to get it to hit her.

Edit: well, I was hoping to have Soleil move out organically, so I could do a villager hunt, but the person who wants her just contacted me again to see when she'd be ready, so I feel obligated to hurry up and move Soleil out via amiibo. Kind of disappointed. Hopefully I'll have more time when the person who wants Melba is ready for her.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited April 2021
    I just ordered 18 cheap amiibo coins off Etsy. Hopefully they work ok. And don't completely fall apart, I think they're just paper. I'll need to seal them somehow.
    I ordered Wolfgang, Shep, Marshal, Antonio, Mac, Rudy, Walker, Agnes, Diana, Portia, Tipper, Anabelle, Poppy, Merengue, Chevre, Maple, Molly, and Benjamin. Plus it was buy 3, get 1 surprise amiibo free, so I should be getting 6 surprise amiibo too.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Finally got all my elephant villagers!

35NX8Ch.jpg

Ellie, Margie, Chai, Tia, Eloise, and Opal.
    They're all adorable. <3

I'd really like to get more but there's no way I'm letting
    Marshall, Raymond, Bree, or Stitches go. I've got all the
    female elephants so I'll be satisfied with that.
    Finally got all my elephant villagers!

35NX8Ch.jpg

Ellie, Margie, Chai, Tia, Eloise, and Opal.
    They're all adorable. <3

I'd really like to get more but there's no way I'm letting
    Marshall, Raymond, Bree, or Stitches go. I've got all the
    female elephants so I'll be satisfied with that.

How cute!

Also, lol at Raymond's hot dog costume.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Haha, I didn't notice Raymond's outfit until later. :p
    I have too many spare DIYs, if anyone wants to come check them out. @SimTrippy ?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Sherb just sent me a piece of Coprolite he found under his bed :joy::grimace:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    I play this. I was actually terraforming my island earlier this morning.
    I play this. I was actually terraforming my island earlier this morning.

Hi! Welcome! How long have you been playing? Who are your villagers? Are there any villagers that you don't have that you want?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited May 2021
    I finally found a good crochet pattern for Doc so now I can start making him. Might take a while especially as we enter new covid restrictions today (literally in one of the world's worst places for it right now so as the rest of the world starts moving forward we're moving backward) so idk about getting in to buy supplies... everything is open but at greatly reduced capacity. So we'll see I'm not waiting if there's more than like 2 people in line just go get in the store. But I do work literally 2 doors over from the craft store so I can check often. I won't buy the yarn online either so I can double check dye lots. The stuffing and hooks sure (well I should have the hook but I might buy one anyway lol) but yarn nah.

Anyway I'm rambling but I'm really excited. Hoping I pick up the blue yarn today or tomorrow and start soon.

Edit: bought all the yarn 😬 cuz yolo lol
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I finally found a good crochet pattern for Doc so now I can start making him. Might take a while especially as we enter new covid restrictions today (literally in one of the world's worst places for it right now so as the rest of the world starts moving forward we're moving backward) so idk about getting in to buy supplies... everything is open but at greatly reduced capacity. So we'll see I'm not waiting if there's more than like 2 people in line just go get in the store. But I do work literally 2 doors over from the craft store so I can check often. I won't buy the yarn online either so I can double check dye lots. The stuffing and hooks sure (well I should have the hook but I might buy one anyway lol) but yarn nah.

Anyway I'm rambling but I'm really excited. Hoping I pick up the blue yarn today or tomorrow and start soon.

I'm so excited to see how he turns out! Be sure to post updates too!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Pretty vexed because the seller I bought my amiibo cards didn't contact until the day they were supposed to arrive to let me know she hadn't shipped them yet and *should* be shipping them in a week. 😒 My villagers have been trying to move out for over a week now, but I don't want to do a hunt without having someone waiting in the wings in case I don't find anyone.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • tinyplumbobtinyplumbob Posts: 58 Member
    I'm thinking about terraforming my island (again lol). Also I just got Francine and she's so cute! ♥
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

I'm so excited to see how he turns out! Be sure to post updates too!

Will do. Off to a terrible start lol but I'm sure I can get back on track. I'm partly just a bit rusty at crochet but also have never made a stuffed animal before so I wasn't expecting a super smooth process anyway.

That sucks about your cards. Hopefully they get sent out soon. I'd be frustrated too, they could have least said something sooner if there was a delay.
    edited May 2021
    I'm thinking about terraforming my island (again lol). Also I just got Francine and she's so cute! ♥

Braver soul than I am lol, I hate terraforming. Francine is adorable! I almost had her before but after much debate decided not to take her because I couldn't bear letting anyone else go.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    been playing story of the seasons. i was all excited cause my horse was getting a stable. but its just a roof on stilts lol. i might go back to ac soon i kinda wanna see how story plays out.
    According to data mining we could possibly be getting an expansion to our islands or a second island.

Nintendo will add two new museum upgrades that may come in the upcoming update. The two upcoming upgrades seem to be two standalone buildings. Most likely, the museum shop and museum cafe may get added.

There’s a possibility that with the upcoming changes to the museum, Celeste may get added to the museum shop as well. She will sell gold tools to players at a very reasonable price. The developers may bring a new building to the game as a museum cafe where players can enjoy and vibe. The cafe would be incomplete without Brewster; therefore, Brewster may also arrive at ACNH.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.essentiallysports.com/esports-news-animal-crossing-new-horizons-might-introduce-island-expansion-with-upcoming-update/amp/
    According to data mining we could possibly be getting an expansion to our islands or a second island.

Nintendo will add two new museum upgrades that may come in the upcoming update. The two upcoming upgrades seem to be two standalone buildings. Most likely, the museum shop and museum cafe may get added.

There’s a possibility that with the upcoming changes to the museum, Celeste may get added to the museum shop as well. She will sell gold tools to players at a very reasonable price. The developers may bring a new building to the game as a museum cafe where players can enjoy and vibe. The cafe would be incomplete without Brewster; therefore, Brewster may also arrive at ACNH.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.essentiallysports.com/esports-news-animal-crossing-new-horizons-might-introduce-island-expansion-with-upcoming-update/amp/

Oh all this would be really cool. Hopefully we start seeing some of this soon.
    I hope so also. After over a year of almost daily playing I'm only logging in to get my nook mile points. I really don't need them though since I have all my dream residents. I'd really like something new and different to do.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top