Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken CC - Help me identify??

MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
Sooo I can't for the life of me find these hairs in my mods folder (using Sims 4 Studio... I don't have any fancy programs).

E0WkfzmWEAA_FB0?format=png&name=small

You can sort of see what they're SUPPOSED to look like. I believe they're afro-textured. I really, really would love to use the first one so if you guys know where I can get the mesh that will (hopefully) fix the problem, that'd be super appreciated! If it helps, they're near the bottom of the list in CAS.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Make a Sim with the broken content and save the household to your library. Exit the game and then use The Sims 4 Tray Importer to view and locate your broken CC. If you right-click on the file name it will allow you to search Google for the item, then you can download the missing mesh.
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    @Bananas_45 Thanks! I swear I tried to find the TI yesterday but the site was down! This ought to help. I also found a shirt that I need a mesh for. Whoops. I really need to read the info for the cc I download. LOL
    MelsieYT wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 Thanks! I swear I tried to find the TI yesterday but the site was down! This ought to help. I also found a shirt that I need a mesh for. Whoops. I really need to read the info for the cc I download. LOL

Happy to help! It might have been down, the interwebs is a mysterious place,
    @Bananas_45 It worked! I was able to find the culprits! They were part of a set I had in a different folder! XD

MelsieYT wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 It worked! I was able to find the culprits! They were part of a set I had in a different folder! XD

Yay! I am so happy for you!
  • Nyane81Nyane81 Posts: 60 Member
    That program is amazing!! A life savier.
  • GabsimmerGabsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys I'm having the weirdest glitch with the Kijiko 3D eyelashes whenever I select them for any sim this is what they look like (rings have been taken off btw)

also don't know how to link pics ummmmm
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Gabsimmer wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm having the weirdest glitch with the Kijiko 3D eyelashes whenever I select them for any sim this is what they look like (rings have been taken off btw)

You have to become a member first. There's a pinned post that explains how to become a member and then post pics. :smile:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    Gabsimmer wrote: »

Hey @Gabsimmer! Welcome to the Forums! Take them out and then re-download them! (You might want to do the same for the No EA Eyelashes). Since you can't post pics I don't know what happens to you, but for me I had an issue where my sims' faces disappeared and that fixed it. <3
  • Nyane81Nyane81 Posts: 60 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Make a Sim with the broken content and save the household to your library. Exit the game and then use The Sims 4 Tray Importer to view and locate your broken CC. If you right-click on the file name it will allow you to search Google for the item, then you can download the missing mesh.

That program is a life savier