Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which packs you think have the best soundtrack from each game??

Ok I think the whole franchise soundtrack is really good of course, but there are some specific tracks that whenever I hear them they get stuck in my head. Do you also have some specific pack tracks that you like?
(In case you get confused I mean best CAS or Build/Buy Mode Music not Radio Stations)

For me it's

Sims 1: Base Game

Sims 2: Nightlife

Sims 3: Late Night, Supernatural

Sims 4: Vampires, Cats and Dogs, StrangerVille, Realm Of Magic, Snowy Escape
Hp85Jmm.gif

Comments

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Sims 1: Making Magic
    To be fair, it's been a while since I played TS1, I started late and got most of the packs together, so I can't remember which tracks came from where, but the music from Making Magic always stood out, and I still listen to it today.

Sims 2: Seasons
    The neighbourhood theme is so beautiful... Too bad I can't sing, because I wrote a song for that melody back then.

Sims 3: -
    Never played TS3, so I don't know.

Sims 4: Various
    First of all, Eco Lifestyle. While most of the soundtrack in this game is rather upbeat, there's something about the CAS music from this pack that makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I also like the soundtracks from Vampires and Realm of Magic, and the main theme remixes from Seasons and Island Living.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Sims 3: Supernatural
    Sims 4: Eco living, absolutely fabulous!
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    I honestly love all the music from Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 for me music is the one thing all the sims games have gotten right (although I want Simlish BTS songs)!

(I don’t remember Sims 1, I was too young when it came out I wish I could play it)
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited May 2021
    For the Sims 2 any expansion DLCs soundtrack cannot compare to Nightlife, NL is probably the only CAS song list to ever make me hyped to enter build/CAS mode until some of the songs from Junkie XL play. His songs have been consistently great since NFS High Stakes, and Nightlifes soundtrack is no exception, special shoutout to OFB for the neighbourhood music though.

For the Sims 1, the only option other than the basegame would be Superstar since I just don't live in Magic Town enough to ever actually hear the buy/build music. Which does sound nice though...

Special shoutout to *this* masterpiece from On Holiday/Vacation though for how people ruined how I can hear the Simlish lyrics.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0

Sims 3 added music in expansions though? I don't remember too well.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Sims 1 Superstar has a killer soundtrack. Especially its Studio Town Build Mode music.

(to be fair, I heard one of its tracks through Spore first, it's called Pump-U-Up and I was very delighted to hear it originated from a Sims game)

For Sims 3, whatever pack gave me this piece:

https://youtu.be/zH3hspjc66o

As for Sims 4, the one I'm the most familiar with, it's hard to say because there's a lot there I like, but Dine Out has my favorite CAS music

https://youtu.be/CxPVi8CovMM
    A1hnP0t.png
  • SlayeurTownSlayeurTown Posts: 211 Member
    In the sims 4, the Vampires pack has extraordinary goth music. My absolute favorite. They nailed that one.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    the entire sims 2 soundtrack is just a bop
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    TS1: House Party, obvs
    TS2: Open for Business. The New Wave station is just *chef's kiss* amazing 80s music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TAAymMnI90&ab_channel=SimmieRadioStation
    wJbomAo.png
  • raenysimraenysim Posts: 2 New Member
    I've mostly played Sims 4 and barely Sims 3, but I love the beats of Snowy Escape.