Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When's The Last Time You Played TS4

Comments

• fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    More Than A Year Ago
    It has been awhile.

I actually just checked back on some of my old forum posts and found that its actually been a year almost to the day that I played last. What a coincidence.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,853 Member
    Yesterday
    @fruitsbasket101 are you playing any other versions of the Sims?
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Yesterday
    I have been getting in at least a few times a week, but I have been going in and changing lots lately rather than actually playing my households.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Yesterday
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I just updated my Little Orphan Annie & Shirley Temple sims with the new curly hair.

Oh, that new hair style would be great for that!
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    2-3 Months Ago
    I think I last played February or early March. Then I was on a bit of a Sims break, now I'm playing a lot of TS2!
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited April 2021
    More Than A Year Ago
    @simgirl1010 Yes! I play ts3 daily and have just this month reinstalled the sims stories from a disk I dug out of a box I found in the garage. Forgot I had it but have been having fun playing through that one as well.

Edit: Also previous post was wrong. It's actually been two years almost to the day not one.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    This Week
    Been a while. I selected 2-3 months mainly since I logged on to check out the bunk beds and logged back off rather quickly after.
    Same here this is what I did I'll play again when they actually add something to do besides interact with a single object,
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 2021
    This Week
    I usually only have time to play on the weekend. I play for at least 3 hours each on Saturday and Sunday if we aren't busy on those days. i have summer off from work so I am able to play much more during that time though.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Today
    I play daily now, even if it’s just to pop in for 10 minutes or so to tweak build or get a few screenshots for a challenge I’m doing.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    This Week
    I play at least once or twice a week, minimum even if it is only to fix a build, refurnish, do age up makeovers, or use pose player than actual live mode playing.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Yesterday
    Hoping to have a chance to play today, too. Had to save and then exit my game earlier than planned. Two of my Sims were on a date that wasn't yet over. Odd place to leave one's bookmark, but there you have it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited April 2021
    Within The Last Month
    5th April 2021. My laptop is still in for repair.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    My last build was earlier this month. Before that, it’s been a few months.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Today
    Not even an hour ago...and I'm about to go back and continue building.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited April 2021
    Today
    Played for a few hours this morning while having my 'wake-me-up' coffee and carrot/raisin muffin. :)
    Post edited by AncientMuse on
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    2-3 Months Ago
    It’s been about a month but that’s because I’ve been working a lot. I’m only home for about 12 hours before I have to leave again and I work nights. So sleeping during the day trumps the Sims. I have 3 days off for the first time in while and I updated my game last night but fell asleep lol. So I definitely want to load up my game today. But I do go months without playing when the boredom of TS4 kicks in.
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    4-6 Months Ago
    I haven't seriously played TS4 or TS3 in a while. I'm not counting when I purchase a new pack and open a test save for a minute because that's not "playing the game" for me. It's simply doing a quick check and then close the game. I've been playing ESO and Skyrim instead and loving it. Maybe the Sims spark will come back to me, maybe not, I can't say for certain. Right now Elder Scrolls Online is giving me the character fashion, housing and adventure that I want and enjoy.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    2-3 Months Ago
    ... but I'm really not sure how long its been. I'm just not feeling it with TS these days.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Today
    After the last update, I started a test game to find what is broken in the game while playing vanilla.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Within The Last Month
    I've been busy a few weeks, but now and then I really just need to build something.

Unless you meant play play, in which case... months. Sims 4 Sims are just so predictable...
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Within The Last Month
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Kimmer wrote: »
    It's been over two weeks, because I've been in the hospital. I broke my leg and some other health issues. I miss Sims 4.

Wishing you a fast recovery and I hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you. :)
    I can't wait to get home and to play Sims again.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    2-3 Months Ago
    Honestly don't remember so guessing as best I can. Lots of time with TS2 though.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Yesterday
    Since Covid, I manage to play almost every day. It's only early morning here, so I won't get to play until late evening. Can't wait! :D
    Playing helps me a lot to get through these heavy times. I am very grateful to Sims and the community. <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Yesterday
    Technically yesterday since it’s past midnight but I played a few hours ago. I’ve been playing pretty much every day since the end of March, right before we got bunk beds.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,853 Member
    Yesterday
    Busufu wrote: »
    Since Covid, I manage to play almost every day. It's only early morning here, so I won't get to play until late evening. Can't wait! :D
    Playing helps me a lot to get through these heavy times. I am very grateful to Sims and the community. <3

Haha same for me. 😄 I'm having my morning coffee and thinking about a birthday party I have planned in game.