Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited May 2021
    marissim wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I am marissim! I am a 21 years old Italian simmer who started with what I believe was The Sims 2 when I was 5-6 thanks to my sister.
    I since then got to experience TS3, and now TS4 too! I love cc, and occult packs are my favourite.
    Started fiddling with custom content myself, and I am creating tattoos, skin details & makeup for my Sims. I love MM cc, because I truly adore the way the game looks. I'm awful at building, and I spend a terribly high amount of time in CAS. Nice to meet you all.

Hello @marissim :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since you were a young child and that it was your sister who first introduced you to the game <3 It is very nice that playing 2 then led you to playing Sims 3 and now Sims 4. All versions of the Sims are fun to play! :)
    You are creative to make your own cc! You would enjoy using it for your sims in your games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • zheplayszheplays Posts: 24 Member
    Hello! I'm zheplays, but you can call me Zeze. I'm old enough to be on the internet without using content filters, nonbinary POC, and I've been playing since the dawn of Sims time. I've played all four iterations, but in recent times I can't quite bring myself to go back to older versions. There's always something about each one that bothers me, but I've learned to live with this. Sometimes, the things that bother me are a good enough reason not to play an older installment when there's an active newer one.

I create small mods and CC myself, but nothing terribly impressive. If anyone's looking to follow some more Simmers on social media, my Tumblr handle is the same as my username here, I'm playing through a legacy, the Luna matriarchy, founded by Angelica Luna. I'm personally as Maxis Match as possible, but occasionally end up with slightly alpha CC because I like something a lot more than I want to keep my game 'pure' MM. The only thing I will not go alpha on is hairstyles. I can't build very well, but I use a lot of build CC, primarily peacemaker-ic's. I also enjoy watching stop-motion builds on YouTube, notably Marmelad and Bidomaudo's.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone! See you all around the forums!
    Find me on Tumblr and Instagram at zheplays !
    siempre bruja.
    zheplays wrote: »
    Hello! I'm zheplays, but you can call me Zeze. I'm old enough to be on the internet without using content filters, nonbinary POC, and I've been playing since the dawn of Sims time. I've played all four iterations, but in recent times I can't quite bring myself to go back to older versions. There's always something about each one that bothers me, but I've learned to live with this. Sometimes, the things that bother me are a good enough reason not to play an older installment when there's an active newer one.

I create small mods and CC myself, but nothing terribly impressive. If anyone's looking to follow some more Simmers on social media, my Tumblr handle is the same as my username here, I'm playing through a legacy, the Luna matriarchy, founded by Angelica Luna. I'm personally as Maxis Match as possible, but occasionally end up with slightly alpha CC because I like something a lot more than I want to keep my game 'pure' MM. The only thing I will not go alpha on is hairstyles. I can't build very well, but I use a lot of build CC, primarily peacemaker-ic's. I also enjoy watching stop-motion builds on YouTube, notably Marmelad and Bidomaudo's.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone! See you all around the forums!

Hello @zheplays :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims game and have played each version of the game.
    I hope that your Luna legacy family continues to go well.It is nice that you have a simming tumblr. Simmers would enjoy seeing pictures of what is happening in your game. It is great to watch simming building videos on YouTube. They give us helpful tips and ideas to try out in our own games.
  • PeachyxPipPeachyxPip Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey all,
    I'm really only here to make suggestions as to what I think the Sims 4 needs and I find it a bit daunting that there are so many steps to go through just to be able to make a recommendation🥴
  • PeachyxPipPeachyxPip Posts: 3 New Member
    That's not me trying to be rude so I apologise if it came across that way!
    PeachyxPip wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I'm really only here to make suggestions as to what I think the Sims 4 needs and I find it a bit daunting that there are so many steps to go through just to be able to make a recommendation🥴
    PeachyxPip wrote: »
    That's not me trying to be rude so I apologise if it came across that way!

Hello @PeachyxPip . Welcome to the forums.
    There is a thread in the Games Feedback section that you can post your suggestions on. You may like to post them there
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/934752/feedback-share-with-us-what-you-would-want-to-see-in-the-game#latest
    Happy simming!
  • historyfreak1historyfreak1 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi!
    I'm happy to be a new member here. I have been playing the Sims since the Sims came out in 2000 (yeah I'm a bit old lol) and my favorite Sims game is the Sims 3. I am currently working on my own legacy challenge but I think the rules/story might be too structured. It is based on my favorite book series.

Happy to meet all of you!
    Hi!
    I'm happy to be a new member here. I have been playing the Sims since the Sims came out in 2000 (yeah I'm a bit old lol) and my favorite Sims game is the Sims 3. I am currently working on my own legacy challenge but I think the rules/story might be too structured. It is based on my favorite book series.

Happy to meet all of you!

Hello @historyfreak1 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 was released. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game!
    It is great that you are creating your own legacy challenge! I hope it goes very well.
  • Khree29Khree29 Posts: 53 Member
    Hello everyone!

Howdy! I go by Khree29 and have been playing some form of the Sims since the beginning of time. :smiley:
    I'm addicted to making community lots. I spend more time building than I do playing the game. I've got a few uploaded to the Gallery already.
    I've been visiting the forums forever but decided it was time to involve myself in this really nice and supportive community. I look forward to getting to know folks.

Happy Simming!
  • Kasimka2002Kasimka2002 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi everyone ^^
    You can call me Katie. I'm 18 and I live in Poland.
    I've been playing Sims 3 since I was around 11, over the years I've collected (pretty much) all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. Now I'm trying to get the worlds and other Store content too, I'm the kind of person who gets a bit obsessed with completing collections. That's good for EA but not so good for my pocket :P
    My other hobbies excluding Sims 3 are listening to music and drawing. I also like languages, learning about other cultures, and animals.
    Khree29 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Howdy! I go by Khree29 and have been playing some form of the Sims since the beginning of time. :smiley:
    I'm addicted to making community lots. I spend more time building than I do playing the game. I've got a few uploaded to the Gallery already.
    I've been visiting the forums forever but decided it was time to involve myself in this really nice and supportive community. I look forward to getting to know folks.

Happy Simming!

Hello @Khree29 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums! :)
    It is great that you enjoy building community lots. Building is a very enjoyable and fun way to express our creativity through the game! It is very nice seeing our sims living in or visiting homes and community lots that we have created.
    Hi everyone ^^
    You can call me Katie. I'm 18 and I live in Poland.
    I've been playing Sims 3 since I was around 11, over the years I've collected (pretty much) all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. Now I'm trying to get the worlds and other Store content too, I'm the kind of person who gets a bit obsessed with completing collections. That's good for EA but not so good for my pocket :P
    My other hobbies excluding Sims 3 are listening to music and drawing. I also like languages, learning about other cultures, and animals.
    Hello @Kasimka2002 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums! :)
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 as a child and that it has been a part of your life through your teen years. It is great that you own most of the expansion and stuff packs. Packs add many great features, activities, worlds and cas, build and buy mice items to the game!I hope you are able to get the store content that you are wanting to get also :)
    It is lovely that you enjoy listening to music and drawing. You would also like having your sims playing musical instruments in the game.
  • LainIwakuraLainIwakura Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I'm Lain. I really like the Sims 4.

I like drawing and squids hehe くコ:彡

I want publish my own CC creations sometime & would like to be a Modder. (I want to learn how to make the game have more of Sims 3's gameplay/open world aspects that TS4 doesnt have, if that's even possible + plus some other fun stuff I have in mind.). I'm currently trying to learn Javascript. ^^
    edited May 2021
    Hi! I'm Lain. I really like the Sims 4.

I like drawing and squids hehe くコ:彡

I want publish my own CC creations sometime & would like to be a Modder. (I want to learn how to make the game have more of Sims 3's gameplay/open world aspects that TS4 doesnt have, if that's even possible + plus some other fun stuff I have in mind.). I'm currently trying to learn Javascript. ^^

Hello @LainIwakura :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums! :)
    It is very nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy becoming a modder, and that you will go well in learning JavaScript.
  • cootiezoocootiezoo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I'm a 30-something long-time lurker but I've been playing The Sims since 2000. Lately, I've been enjoying playing with the premade sims, freshening up their looks with CC, and mixing things up in their lives. It's a great escape, especially with everything going on in the "real world" these days. I also enjoy Animal Crossing, reading, attempting to crochet, and 90 Day Fiance. :lol:
    cootiezoo wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a 30-something long-time lurker but I've been playing The Sims since 2000. Lately, I've been enjoying playing with the premade sims, freshening up their looks with CC, and mixing things up in their lives. It's a great escape, especially with everything going on in the "real world" these days. I also enjoy Animal Crossing, reading, attempting to crochet, and 90 Day Fiance. :lol:
    Hello @cootiezoo :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums! :)
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game. It is great that currently you are enjoying playing with the premade sims.
    Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that the day is holding.
    Happy simming!! :)
  • historyfreak1historyfreak1 Posts: 16 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @historyfreak1 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 was released. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game!
    > It is great that you are creating your own legacy challenge! I hope it goes very well.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks. I have spent many hours (Probably too many) playing it. lol. Thank you for the comments on the challenge. Working on it
    Hey there, nice to meet you all. I love the Sims games and Assassins Creed games. I design 3d graphics and am currently making my own life simulation game, little project of mine. I'm a big fan of music, especially OMD.

Hello @SomeoneYouUsedToKnow :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums! :)
    It is great that you enjoy simming. It is a fun game!
    You are very creative to be able to design 3D graphics! it is great that you are creating your own game!You be enjoying working on it.
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @historyfreak1 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 was released. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game!
    > It is great that you are creating your own legacy challenge! I hope it goes very well.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks. I have spent many hours (Probably too many) playing it. lol. Thank you for the comments on the challenge. Working on it

You’re welcome :)
  • SavvyGeekSavvyGeek Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! My name is SavvyGeek. I’ve played Sims from 1, through 4. Getting back into it, after taking 2 years off of gaming all together. I really love building in the game, but am looking forward to trying some of the living challenges soon as well.
    SavvyGeek wrote: »
    Hi! My name is SavvyGeek. I’ve played Sims from 1, through 4. Getting back into it, after taking 2 years off of gaming all together. I really love building in the game, but am looking forward to trying some of the living challenges soon as well.

Hello @SavvyGeek :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have played each version of The Sims. They are all very enjoyable and fun to play!
    It is great that you are simming again after taking a break from playing the game. Building is a very nice part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! I hope the challenges you decide to do go well :)
  • MeowBeccaaMeowBeccaa Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm Becca! :) I was really young, but I remember playing 'The Sims' on my Moms old Playstation 2, and totally loving it. Last year I was able to buy myself an awesome laptop and I've played the Sims 4 basically everyday since LOL. I have a lot of fun in every part of it, I like to build characters in CAS and then build a house and a life for them based off their appearance. I think it would be so cool to makeover all the families and Lots in my game to make my own little world.

Sometimes I wonder if the fact I've only ever played 2 sims games is a blessing?! I always see posts or comments about how good the Sims3 and the other games were, and how comapred to them the Sims4 is boo-boo :D For me, the Sims4 is all I've ever really known? - so I think it's great, hahaha.
    MeowBeccaa wrote: »
    I'm Becca! :) I was really young, but I remember playing 'The Sims' on my Moms old Playstation 2, and totally loving it. Last year I was able to buy myself an awesome laptop and I've played the Sims 4 basically everyday since LOL. I have a lot of fun in every part of it, I like to build characters in CAS and then build a house and a life for them based off their appearance. I think it would be so cool to makeover all the families and Lots in my game to make my own little world.

Sometimes I wonder if the fact I've only ever played 2 sims games is a blessing?! I always see posts or comments about how good the Sims3 and the other games were, and how comapred to them the Sims4 is boo-boo :D For me, the Sims4 is all I've ever really known? - so I think it's great, hahaha.

Hello @MeowBeccaa :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing the console version of The Sims when a child , and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4 on your own laptop. Simming is fun! It is lovely to create our sims, build homes that suit them, then see how their lives develop in our game.
  • aspernaspern Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! (:
    I just joined the forums despite being a long-time simmer. I started playing shortly after TS3 was released, then tried TS2 out of curiosity, then took a rather long break and jumped into Sims 4 about 2 years ago.

I love building in this game. I think build mode is fantastic here once you get used to its tools. Probably the main reason I will never return to previous game versions, even though I miss some gameplay features they had. Although not really. I genuinely like the way the current game is more lightsome and funny. Few things make me smile nowadays, The Sims being one of them.

I am a college student, a beginner piano player, a classical introvert and an absolute caffeine addict. English is not my native language, but I find this forum much more enjoyable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top