Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buyable Fallen Log, Digsite and Jungle digsite

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
Hi simmers, I have uploaded the buydebug items to overwolf curseforge now <3

Fallen log
https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/build-buy/fallen-log

Dig site
https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/build-buy/digsite

Treasure chest
https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/build-buy/treasure-chest-from-jungle-adventures

Selvadorian dig site
https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/build-buy/selvadorian-dig-site

Hi guys, I helped out a simmer by making a buyable fallen log and digsite, but unfortunately that thread was closed because of the necro rules. So thought I would share it here for those interested ;)

RtjfQXP.png

They are both found under decorations misc

7n4WGUI.png

Once you searched the log or dug up the digsite they disappear.
The digsite randomizes in type as you place it down ;)
I managed to complete my fossils, metals, crystals and my sim trophies collection with the digsite.
With the log I got 20 of the 25 frogs, I think the rest must be found by breeding them.

Happy simming all

edit to add

I have made the jungle digsite buyable on request of @Atreya33 :)

Its the same as the above digsite and fallen log. You find it under decorations...misc

u75c70E.png
rE30csQ.png
Post edited by mcrudd on

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Fallen log and Digsite still works after today's update ;)

UX9VicB.png
    X4MbdKr.png
    FlgLv2e.png
    Fallen log and dig site still working after installing all three kit sets ;)

1Ve7Zty.png
    I have only started patching my game now, had a busy day today. Will test my log and digsite soon and let you guys know if its still working ;)
    Buyable log and digsite still working after patch 24 March 2021

SelhK1R.png

O7j0J21.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Very cool!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Very cool!

Thanks, it does come in a little handy some times :)
    GPsz8k6.png

Fallen log and digsite is still working after today's update.

bIDybZ6.png
  • wamayeliwamayeli Posts: 147 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing it!
    wamayeli wrote: »
    Thanks so much for sharing it!

Big pleasure :) Happy simming
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    Nice download. When I read the title I thought it was about the jungle adventure dig sites. Any chance of adding those? Anyway the unlocked rocks will be useful for completing my crystal collection.
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Nice download. When I read the title I thought it was about the jungle adventure dig sites. Any chance of adding those? Anyway the unlocked rocks will be useful for completing my crystal collection.

I could have a look at them for you tomorrow :) If I manage to make them buyable I will upload them here as well and tag you in the post :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    That's really cool, thanks. I had a Teen whose ambition was to become an Archaeologist, so her dad took the family to the Jungle to help her out. He's a really supportive Dad, helping to nurture each of his five children's passions, if you will. Problem is, it had been quite some time since I took any Sims to that location. The last time, there were dig sites all over the place. This time I couldn't find a single one. :'( So, thank you for this. I'm certain others will benefit from it.

ETA: By the way, how are you at making Fishing signs? Can't find those at all in debug, where others said they could be found. Face/palm.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited March 2
    @Atreya33 There were four dig sites for jungle adventure, I picked the first one and made it buyable. Tested it in game and it does complete your one artifact collection as well as some fossills :)

rE30csQ.png

I will update the first post adding the jungle dig spot too.

@GalacticGal You will not believe how many fishing spots there are in sims 4 studio when you search them. Sooooo many. as with the jungle digspot I picked the first one and tested it. My sim fished from no level all the way to level 10 and only got 8 fish from that spot. So I think a person would probably have to use them all to get all the fish. So I did the next best thing I could think of to help you. I did a print screen with steps on how to find them in debug ;)

Qokl8oU.png

Step 1 is to do the cheat. Testingcheats true and then bb.showhiddenobjects
    Step 2 go to the filter section and select content and tick the debug square
    Step 3 type the word debug in the search engine and click on the search button

Scroll down until you see them, if you scroll down even more then you get the expansion pack ones as well :)

I am sorry that this is the only way I can help you @GalacticGal but there are just too many to convert as a buyable fishingspot ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited March 2
    Just for interest sake I made the Omiscan rare treasure chest buyable too. It gives you the message you completed a temple and then a handful of goodies and sometimes even some blessings as you can see my sim is bones now LOL. Wonder if you guys would like this too?

regu5iu.png

6uep5a5.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    @mcrudd, just a thought, you could get your dark Skeleton sim to befriend Bonehilda. :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @mcrudd , all of this is too cheaty for me and for my gameplay , BUT , I want to thank you for doing this for lots of others who like it <3 Great job <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    mcrudd wrote: »
    @Atreya33 There were four dig sites for jungle adventure, I picked the first one and made it buyable. Tested it in game and it does complete your one artifact collection as well as some fossills :)

rE30csQ.png
    You can find the package here https://www.mediafire.com/file/wueafp1ylvujjn9/jungle+digspot.package/file

I will update the first post adding the jungle dig spot too.

@GalacticGal You will not believe how many fishing spots there are in sims 4 studio when you search them. Sooooo many. as with the jungle digspot I picked the first one and tested it. My sim fished from no level all the way to level 10 and only got 8 fish from that spot. So I think a person would probably have to use them all to get all the fish. So I did the next best thing I could think of to help you. I did a print screen with steps on how to find them in debug ;)

Qokl8oU.png

Step 1 is to do the cheat. Testingcheats true and then bb.showhiddenobjects
    Step 2 go to the filter section and select content and tick the debug square
    Step 3 type the word debug in the search engine and click on the search button

Scroll down until you see them, if you scroll down even more then you get the expansion pack ones as well :)

I am sorry that this is the only way I can help you @GalacticGal but there are just too many to convert as a buyable fishingspot ;)

Awesome. I will test them this weekend. It is nice to be able to dig for artefacts outside of selvadorada.

About the fishing signs, I have found them in debug a while ago. I wish the description would help to keep them apart. Same for the ponds we can find in debug.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    @mcrudd, just a thought, you could get your dark Skeleton sim to befriend Bonehilda. :D

Hahahaha should have done that, she is her normal self again, it was just a timed blessing :)
    @mcrudd , all of this is too cheaty for me and for my gameplay , BUT , I want to thank you for doing this for lots of others who like it <3 Great job <3

I agree, I prefer to find my collections, more of a challenge. But I don't mind helping others that might not want to do it the hard way LOL

Awesome. I will test them this weekend. It is nice to be able to dig for artefacts outside of selvadorada.

About the fishing signs, I have found them in debug a while ago. I wish the description would help to keep them apart. Same for the ponds we can find in debug.

It will be much easier at home, I also added the treasure chest for the other selvadorian collection ;)

mcrudd wrote: »
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Hahahaha should have done that, she is her normal self again, it was just a timed blessing :)

I agree, I prefer to find my collections, more of a challenge. But I don't mind helping others that might not want to do it the hard way LOL

It will be much easier at home, I also added the treasure chest for the other selvadorian collection ;)

Call me weird but I am mainly interested in the excavation sites because that way my sims can do their hobby archaeology in their home world. Completing collections is not my main focus. For the treasures I will keep sending them to selvadorada so the temple does not lose its main goal. So I hope you don't mind if I stick to the excavation site for now.

Call me weird but I am mainly interested in the excavation sites because that way my sims can do their hobby archaeology in their home world. Completing collections is not my main focus. For the treasures I will keep sending them to selvadorada so the temple does not lose its main goal. So I hope you don't mind if I stick to the excavation site for now.

Of course not, just thought I would throw it in as a bonus. 6 people has downloaded it so I will just keep it there ;) I must say its pretty cool how she could set up the little perimiter around the digsite as she levelled up and then she found more precious and more in quantity as well :)

Hi simmers <3

All of the above is still working after update from 13 May ;)

D8xctHo.png
    Hi Simmers all of these are still working with todays patch update <3

oDNB710.png
    oops forgot to test the digpile from Selvadorada , will load my game again quickly and test it brb ;)
    Yip its all good ;)
    56BSOEM.png
    Goodmorning simmers. I am so sorry, but I am only getting the new game pack next week if not the week after. So I am unable to let you know if these still work with the new pack. If you are using them I would truly appreciate it if you could just leave a little message to let me know if they are still good to go <3

Thanks so much
    Melanie (aka mcrudd)