Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @Sandraelle

Thanks for explaining that to me i know where to look now :)
    You're very welcome!! :)

Hauk150 wrote: »
    Wow, your fun park looks amazing, i love how you created the rollercoaster and all the other attractions, it looks beautiful, the sims will surely have a lot of fun there :)
    @Hauk150, thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it! :)

soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wonderful work with Oceanfront Rollercoaster Park @Sandraelle . Sims will have a blast with all the activities so well placed throughout the lot. I love the use of the boardwalk which bridges the grassy and sandy areas so nicely, and how you integrated the curved pieces. You nailed this theme! Will download and take a proper look around when next I’m in game. For now off to rec 🌼🌟
    Thank you Paula, I appreciate that! As you know, I struggled with what to do with the terrain paint and how I was gonna lay stuff out and incorporate walking paths. Glad you liked it! :)

romagi1 wrote: »
    Wonderful colors you choose! They will look perfect in RH! Love the detail you put into all the little things down to the actual walkway! It seems to have a full day of fun for the simmie families, even down to a toddler potty!
    Thank you Rox! I was getting sick of those colors though by the time I was done, lol. I thought the colors looked pretty good in those other worlds too. I always forget about those toddler potty chairs in commercial lots, but I also put a high chair in the restaurant too, hehe.

suzses wrote: »
    I'm sorry it's taken me so long to catch up on your builds. You and @soocoolsim have certainly been rocking the collaborative lots. Absolutely love the Charming Castle Manor and La Paloma Blanca. They're both so very creative and detailed - and perfect, as always.

Your coaster park is wonderful, too. Perfect colors for RH and for spring, too. You always do such a great job laying out this type of lot and add so many fun things.
    Thank you so much @suzses! Yes, we've been doing alot of those collaborations lately, lol. I'm glad everyone liked the final result of the roller coaster park, because I started over twice, and I would get so mad at trying to make those roller coaster pieces match up right. I appreciate your support! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Oceanfront Roller Coast Park, Very creative and lovely.
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Oceanfront Roller Coast Park, Very creative and lovely.

Thank you Bree! It's good to see you again. :)
  • aaron0haaronaaron0haaron Posts: 119 Member
    Hi @Sandraelle!

I recently downloaded your house Burnt Sienna and I'm pretty sure this is going to be in my nightmares lol.

f7d99ce2b5d3282854fbaea16b3da63417b36770.jpg

I can't believe I missed this house when I was looking at your builds before I put in my first request! It's awesome!!

Anyways, I hope you're doing well! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    OMG!!! Sandy! Did you really do that?!?!? I can't believe I missed that! :mrgreen: How artist!
    edited April 2021
    Hi @Sandraelle!

I recently downloaded your house Burnt Sienna and I'm pretty sure this is going to be in my nightmares lol.

f7d99ce2b5d3282854fbaea16b3da63417b36770.jpg

I can't believe I missed this house when I was looking at your builds before I put in my first request! It's awesome!!

Anyways, I hope you're doing well! :)

OMG, lol. I totally forgot I did that! Not sure why, I guess I was having a silly moment, lol. But you're right, it looks a bit scary! Thanks for posting this, it brought me a chuckle. I almost forgot what house you were referring to, that was over 4 years ago, lol. Glad you found it though and are liking it. Hope you're doing well too Aaron!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    OMG!!! Sandy! Did you really do that?!?!? I can't believe I missed that! :mrgreen: How artist!

LOLOLOLOLOL, yep I do have to take credit for that awesome artistry! heheheh :mrgreen::p
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Omg Sandy that’s indeed scary... but pretty cool too 😉
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

That´s so cool, dear Sandy!
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    It looks like a froggy! <3
    edited April 2021
    Haha, lol. Thanks everybody, @60smusicluvr , @AIRIS6962 , @soocoolsim , @BreeMiles and @rosemow . I can't believe I thought to even do that. 60's, you're right, the shape kinda does look like a frog, hehe.

t157009.gif
    edited April 2021
    CLOVERDALE RIDGE
    Built on a 60x60 lot at 15 Summer Hill Court in Sunset Valley
    04/29/2021

~ DOWNLOAD ~

~ PICTURES ~

This was a DNA request for @xnicholas12 for a traditional family home for EA's pre-made Bunch Family. There are four children (two boys and two girls) and the requester wanted Mrs. Bunch to have another baby, so there is also a nursery. The main floor is pretty open and done in neutral colors with a formal dining room, living room with fireplace, and a family room off of the open concept kitchen. Upstairs is a gameroom along with the two boys' bedrooms. Outdoors is a pool with slide, a slip n slide, a covered hot tub with an outdoor fireplace, an outdoor kitchen, a children's play area and a koi pond with a bridge leading to a trampoline. Everything is all upgraded as usual. Hope you enjoy!

The Bunch Family
    ZKRikpk.jpg

6xqSu4y.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Cloverdale Ridge is absolutely stunning, love the patio area and you have worked wonders with landscaping :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Sandraelle Wonderful build, as always. :) Love the koi pond with bridge, and the wicker pattern on the dining chairs looks great. I see a lot of wicker touches I like, actually, but I always do like wicker. The master suite is serene and beautiful as well.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

Cloverdale Ridge is a fantastic looking home and it suits sunset valley perfectly :) I love the style of build, the colours and the way you have designed the outdoor area with that lovely little bridge over the pond plus the pool/relax and hot tub area :) I also like your interior colours and decoration especially the kids bedrooms as I love those particular colours :) I am sure the bunch family will think they have won the lottery :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Cloverdale Ridge is a very beautiful family home! :) Very lovely exterior design, and the outdoors areas are very great! Very lovely pool and roof covered hot tub, fireplace and loungers patio! The bridge across the koi pond is very nice! Very great kids play area! The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Each furnishing and layout of each room and area is very lovely! The bedroom colours and the design of each one are beautiful!
    It is a very special family home! :)
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Cloverdale Ridge is beautiful!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Another beautiful build @Sandraelle . I LOVE the koi pond area with the bridge and landscaping. And such a well laid out and detailed home throughout. Love the touches of wicker too. Neat idea to use it for those dining chairs. LOVE the colour scheme and decor in the common areas... living room, dining, kitchen and sitting area with the chess. You always create such interesting patterns. Well done Sandy! The Bunch family couldn’t ask for a more perfect home. 🌼🌟😀
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Well, I don't know if I should just be quiet or yell me 4 or 5! LOL The pond/bridge, the wicker touches especially on those chairs and the purple bedroom, but wait I do have a new one! :) I love the green bed and bath rooms! :mrgreen: Nope, on second look that one is covered already too! :p
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

CLOVERDALE RIDGE is a very beautiful family home <3 and The Bunch is a lovely family. I bet they are going to be very happy there.
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    @Sandraelle omg the house is amazing thank you so much!
    masajo wrote: »
    Cloverdale Ridge is absolutely stunning, love the patio area and you have worked wonders with landscaping :)
    Aww, thank you Christine! I'm glad you liked the landscaping as that is not my strong suit. :)

suzses wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Wonderful build, as always. :) Love the koi pond with bridge, and the wicker pattern on the dining chairs looks great. I see a lot of wicker touches I like, actually, but I always do like wicker. The master suite is serene and beautiful as well.
    @suzes, Thanks so much for stopping by with your nice comments. I think I may have gone a little overboard with my wicker, haha. Glad you liked it though, and that you liked the master suite as I don't usually do well with the green colors, lol. :)

SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Cloverdale Ridge is a fantastic looking home and it suits sunset valley perfectly :) I love the style of build, the colours and the way you have designed the outdoor area with that lovely little bridge over the pond plus the pool/relax and hot tub area :) I also like your interior colours and decoration especially the kids bedrooms as I love those particular colours :) I am sure the bunch family will think they have won the lottery :)
    Thank you Sparky, it's always nice that you take the time to visit our threads and comment. :) And yes I agree, I love that lot in Sunset Valley since it overlooks the ocean from the backside. Thanks for your nice comments on my decor. When I was testing the lot with the Bunch family, they all seemd to have good moodlets, so I think they'll be happy! And all the kids wouldn't stay out of the pool, lol. :)

rosemow wrote: »
    Cloverdale Ridge is a very beautiful family home! :) Very lovely exterior design, and the outdoors areas are very great! Very lovely pool and roof covered hot tub, fireplace and loungers patio! The bridge across the koi pond is very nice! Very great kids play area! The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Each furnishing and layout of each room and area is very lovely! The bedroom colours and the design of each one are beautiful!
    It is a very special family home! :)
    Thank you so much with all your nice feedback Rose, always appreciate your support. :)

Simlena528 wrote: »
    Cloverdale Ridge is beautiful!
    Hi Simlena, it's nice to see you again and thank you for the nice comment. :)

soocoolsim wrote: »
    Another beautiful build @Sandraelle . I LOVE the koi pond area with the bridge and landscaping. And such a well laid out and detailed home throughout. Love the touches of wicker too. Neat idea to use it for those dining chairs. LOVE the colour scheme and decor in the common areas... living room, dining, kitchen and sitting area with the chess. You always create such interesting patterns. Well done Sandy! The Bunch family couldn’t ask for a more perfect home. 🌼🌟😀
    Thanks Paula! Glad you liked the wicker too, and thought those chairs were perfect for that wicker look. Thanks for liking my patterns, and my neutral decor, I sometimes run out of ideas to come up with new things, hehe. :)

AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    CLOVERDALE RIDGE is a very beautiful family home <3 and The Bunch is a lovely family. I bet they are going to be very happy there.
    Thank you very much Inma for stopping by. The Bunch Family did seem to like living there when I was testing the lot, but I can't take credit for them, as they a pre-made family. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top