Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    We're all so mature and wise now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

... Sometimes :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Who? Never heard of that Pokémon 😂
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

If anything I've devolved 😂
    Turner wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »

If anything I've devolved 😂

Body is 4 characters too short.
    KKILzaA.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    edited March 2021
    I just earned my 9-year anniversary badge... :smiley:
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    So does anybody hear remember when I used to do made-up "mole quizzes"?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11831035#Comment_11831035

Click above for some examples.

I thought I make a new Mole quiz even though Turner is not hosting the Mole anymore (Though there is the Netherlands version of the Mole). Click on the spoiler tab below to see the made-up Mole quiz.

1. Is the Mole male or female?
    2. According to the Mole, who's been pulling every evil string?
    3. According to the Mole, where is the love?
    4. How far will the Mole go?
    5. Does the Mole ever feel like a misfit?
    6. Where has the Mole been all my life?
    7. What about all the times the Mole said they had the answers?
    8. Does the Mole's mother know that they're out?
    9. Can't the Mole just talk?
    10. Who is the Mole?

Just for the record, almost all of the questions came from songs. Can you guess where the songs came from?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Happy birthday @turner I for some reason keep thinking that your birthday is on the 13th. Have a great one!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy Birthday, Turner! :smiley:
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Happy Birthday Turner!! 🎂🎉🎉🎉
    Happy Birthday Turner 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Happy Birthday Turner :grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    🎉 Happy happy Birthday Turner! 🎉
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Happy Turner Day!

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Happy birthday, Turner
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Thanks guys! 😊
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Happy birthday @turner I for some reason keep thinking that your birthday is on the 13th. Have a great one!

Close enough! Hahaha
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Happy birthday @Turner!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh, happy birthday Turner! :)
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    Hey friends! I just randomly thought of you guys. Hope you all are doing well! Life goes on and it's crazy how much things have changed for me since I was active here, but this will always be the first community I played ORGs with, and I think of you all fondly!
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Skelda wrote: »
    Hey friends! I just randomly thought of you guys. Hope you all are doing well! Life goes on and it's crazy how much things have changed for me since I was active here, but this will always be the first community I played ORGs with, and I think of you all fondly!

SKELDA!!! It's so nice to see you back! :mrgreen: How are you doing, it has been a minute since you've stopped by. :smiley:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    edited April 2021
    YJB19299 wrote: »

SKELDA!!! It's so nice to see you back! :mrgreen: How are you doing, it has been a minute since you've stopped by. :smiley:

It's nice to see you too! I've been super great, but pretty busy! I'm in my last semester of grad school. I am currently teaching high school, and I'm about to move to Alaska this August, so trying to get everything together to prepare for that.

I still do occasionally play Survivor online, mostly over Skype and anonymously on Mafiascum, though I'm not sure if/when I'll play again. My last Skype game was in February and I was overall pretty satisfied with my play, though I was idoled out which does give you that twinge of regret and desire to give it another go.

What's been going on with you guys? Do you still run games?

Heyyyy Skelda! Been some time :smiley: Good luck with the move there :star: Doing okay here, considerign to sign up for a higher level media design study for the coming years. Tried for comic design a few times but sadly didn't make the cut for that :(

Still running games here, though things aren't as active as it was during the Sims 3 era. ATM we have Alleen's The Circle (basically chatting and voting anonymously as our Sims or as our Sims pretending to be other Sims), Three Worlds by Turner (a Survivor/Big Brother/Mole crossover), Mini Mole 3 by Haylo and Abnormality by Smarties. Myself I'm considering to open up a new Jetset season sometime soon. Though that one's most likely gonna last for like 2 years again if I do XD

This thread is kinda quiet because honestly most activity has moved to Discord Ryenn opened like 1,5 years ago XD
    Hey, y'all!
    I asked the other day if there was a discord for the Sims Interactive Reality Game Show Community, and since there wasn't, I made one! If you want to join you can join here: https://discord.gg/QzVsQKn
    There are channels for the different active shows plus places to just chat. :3
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Hey Skelda, long time no see! Nice to see you again, think last time was over on the mafia forum and that was a while back. Like Vul said reality shows are still going strong just not as frequent as the Sims 3 days and with some new faces but it's mainly the old gang. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png