Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Once and Future Would be King

Guileless son, I'll shape your belief...
An ancient prophecy, set in stone by the Goddess Morrigan and brought into fruition by the Fae folk has taken over the lands of England and Scotland [in my sims game that will be Windenburg and Brindleton Bay].
Your name is Mordred Le Fay...though your mother tells you it should be Pendragon, tells you your father is the reason for your exile, that he's a monster.
And you'll always know that your father's a thief...
For as long as you can remember, your lands have been in turmoil, due to a pact your mother made with the Fae and Morrigan, though you do not know this. You only know that misfortune seems to follow you wherever you go...
And you won't understand the cause of your grief, but you'll always follow the voices beneath
As you grow, eventually you decide you should meet your father, originally as part of your mother's plan to usurp him, but is that what you want? He's nothing like what she said he was.
Will you defy your fate or remain a pawn?

This is the premise for my King Arthur Storyline, told from Mordred's perspective. Currently in my game he is a child and living with his mother, being trained as a Druid.
and for those that want the music associated with this post, here you go.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ny7NZPfl0l4

Comments

• magpieprincemagpieprince Posts: 25 Member
    Sunday
    Mother bought me a journal, perhaps as a way to write down my thoughts, perhaps as a way to simply keep me entertained. I am ten years old now and I suppose she thinks it a good idea. She tells me that once I'm a teenager she'll teach me druidic magic. Potions and the like, you know? She tells me that my father in Camelot would hunt down witches and wizards like me...that I'm safer here. She never has anything good to say about my father, and she always gets angry when I ask about him. Most of the time I prefer to stay out of her way. My only friend in this whole kingdom is the butler. It will be nice when I'm a bit older and have more freedom to come and go as I please...mother is so...pushy.
    OOC: Update, I finally got back into the sims and I'm doing this again, nothing will change, aside from me finally updating the story
    //okay back to the in character 🐸🐸🐸🐸//
    Monday, early spring.
    UGH. Mom found yet another way to magically, and I mean that literally, ruin lives. She learned this spell called 'Infatuate' which....well...does about what you might expect. I spent last night in the dungeon, something about 'insubordination'. Which I think is code for 'speaking your mind'.