Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mcrudd update for those that supports me

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited March 2021
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    I don't normally do this, but I'm praying for you and every single member of your family, I'm sure you all need it.

Thank you. I am so scared its going to get postponed again. There is another covid19 case in New Zealand that could go into the community again. Hopefully because its tomorrow it won't get cancelled again. We should hopefully not go in another lockdown again. I just want this over and done with ;)
    I saw the surgeon yesterday. It was good news <3 I do not have cancer in the growth in my neck. However surgery is going to have to happen some time in the future. I have 5 three cm ones then 2 six cm ones and the one he was worried about is 4cm. It was more solid and darker than the others. He will monitor them all for the next year and then next year or before if needed. He will rescan and rebiopsy it again. Thanks all for your support <3
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello . I hope you are okay after your test. I have thinking of you. Sending hugs <3

Thanks I have updated with good news <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    edited April 2021
    I am so glad that you don’t have cancer in the growth on your neck! <3 That is great news! Although you will need to have surgery sometime it is good that it isn’t cancer. Thankyou for letting us know <3
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I saw the surgeon yesterday. It was good news <3 I do not have cancer in the growth in my neck. However surgery is going to have to happen some time in the future. I have 5 three cm ones then 2 six cm ones and the one he was worried about is 4cm. It was more solid and darker than the others. He will monitor them all for the next year and then next year or before if needed. He will rescan and rebiopsy it again. Thanks all for your support <3

That means it's benign, right? That's great to hear! I hope more good news is in store for you soon
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I am so glad that you don’t have cancer in the growth on your neck! <3 That is great news! Although you will need to have surgery sometime it is good that it isn’t cancer. Thankyou for letting us know <3

Thank you lovely Rosemow <3 It was a very scary time, especially with covid that stretched out my appointments.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

That means it's benign, right? That's great to hear! I hope more good news is in store for you soon
    Yes it is, but he did give me a warning it could change, so I need to keep an eye on it myself and if it starts hurting or gets bigger we will redo scan and biopsy sooner, otherwise we will repeat it again in a year's time. The biggest problem is the radio active iodine I had 7 years ago is complicating surgery significantly and he wants to avoid it for as long as possible, but also not too long that the nodules get too large.

Thank you lovely Rosemow <3 It was a very scary time, especially with covid that stretched out my appointments.

Yes it is, but he did give me a warning it could change, so I need to keep an eye on it myself and if it starts hurting or gets bigger we will redo scan and biopsy sooner, otherwise we will repeat it again in a year's time. The biggest problem is the radio active iodine I had 7 years ago is complicating surgery significantly and he wants to avoid it for as long as possible, but also not too long that the nodules get too large.

In any case, I hope it gets better!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Great news that it wasn't cancer. Glad you'll be able to have the necessary procedures done. Rooting for you!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm glad to hear that it is good news for now and that you will be monitored from here on out. I hope all of your outcomes continue to be good!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    In any case, I hope it gets better!
    Thank you
    Great news that it wasn't cancer. Glad you'll be able to have the necessary procedures done. Rooting for you!
    Thank you, it was the longest two weeks of my life waiting for those results. Now I can concentrate on finding my brother again, his birthday is coming up soon. I need to get word out again.
    I'm glad to hear that it is good news for now and that you will be monitored from here on out. I hope all of your outcomes continue to be good!
    Thank you, I must say its scary times just having to wait, but I understand that he did not want to do unneccessary surgery.
    Today is my brother's birthday. He is either forever 36 or 42 today. We went on a road trip to go to a nice beach with big waves to go and celebrate his birthday there. He loves/loved the ocean <3

6xVaCVr.jpg

sqpFqQk.jpg
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Happy Birthday to your brother!

It looks like you had a lovely celebration at a beautiful place, mcrudd. I'm glad you were able to mark the occasion in such a special way. The cheesecake you got him looks delicious.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I send hugs to you @mcrudd <3 It is very beautiful that you wrote the birthday messages in the sand <3

Thanks lovely rosemow, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside <3
    Happy Birthday to your brother!

It looks like you had a lovely celebration at a beautiful place, mcrudd. I'm glad you were able to mark the occasion in such a special way. The cheesecake you got him looks delicious.

Thanks so much. Waiuku beach is a beautiful black sand beach with big waves, where I live the sand is white but no waves, its like a lake LOL. The cheesecake was a cookies and cream cheesecake from the Cheescake shop , they make the best cheesecakes ever :)
    Happy birthday to your brother!

Happy birthday to your brother!

aww thank you so much <3
    I have changed my signature and there is a reason for it. I have been searching for my brother since 2016. I had no support from other family members, it was just me. I gave my all, my everything. But Now I am emotionally so exhausted and decided to step back a bit. I still have a Private investigator and Missing persons company looking for him, but they will only contact me if they have 100 percent concrete information. I will no longer to interviews, magazine and newspaper articles and podcasts and so on. They mentally drain me and I need to take a little break and find myself again.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    I send hugs to you <3 You have been through so much over these last years. It has been a very traumatic, tiring, painful and upsetting time. You need to care for yourself <3
    I send hugs to you <3 You have been through so much over these last years. It has been a very traumatic, tiring, painful and upsetting time. You need to care for yourself <3

Thank you lovely rosemow <3 It means a lot to me and thank you so much for all your support <3
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    All the best to you. This has been too long with no answers. It's heartbreaking.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    February11 wrote: »
    All the best to you. This has been too long with no answers. It's heartbreaking.

Thank you very much, yeah I think I will have to accept that I will never get answers, but I gave it my all <3
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Hi guys not sure if this will be allowed on here, but in case its allowed, since we had it on our home sim page here is a few updates about how my whole brother situation is going.

I have been contacted by a digital detective, they do all their searches on technology, he has been paid by a friend that used to work with my brother. It must have been expensive so I am very thankful to that friend, but he wishes to remain anonymous. I know I paid just over R20 000 for my detective some time back, so know this person had to pay a lot too. Unfortunately it just does not seem good even with them investigating. They said that his "digital footprint"stops on the 2nd of March. Usually when someone goes missing and its on purpose like running away there will always be some sort of a digital device or social network accessed, whether on existing accounts or new ones made up. But as there has been not even one sighting of my brother there has been not even a second of activity in any technical way. They are not allowed to 100 percent confirm it since there is no body found, but their investigations suggest my brother might have passed somewhere, whether it was murder or accident, we will never know. My brother has been missing for 2 years and seven months now. I still have his page that I am running under a false facebook account that has no friends, I just could not cope with all the questions of family and friends, and social media was depressing me even more. I did leave his page in the hands of his one missing person agent, but he let me down by unpublishing it, a kind simmer here let me know when she could not access the page via my signature, now I run it with the above mentioned false account. I have had the girlfriend threatening so sue me when I did a huge information release on my brothers birthday on the 28th April, but it was not me saying she looked suspicious it was followers on my page, so she had no leg to stand on and is finally leaving me alone now. I started working to keep my mind busy, that seems to help keep me sane, so far its not looking positive, but I won't stop searching until I have a 100 percent answer of where he is or what happened to him. People keep on telling me that secrets do come out, so if someone knows we will get answers, so that is what I am hoping for now. I would like to thank everyone that has been in contact with me, you guys are all amazing <3

Sorry if I am a bit quiet, I am just keeping busy with sims, work and life at the moment <3
    I really wish you the best and hope you find your answers. 🤞

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
    Thank you @ncisGibbs02 <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @mcrudd , maybe it is wise to "give up" for now, but I know you have not done that mentally. But yes you need some rest. Very much so.

Who knows, maybe at one day you will get the answers. Maybe when you are not actually looking for them.

All the best,
    Ellu <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina