Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion: Take Out Laundry Directly from Hamper/Machine to Inventory

Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
edited April 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
As the title suggests, and as my old tweet and Graham’s reply. I really hope this can become a possibility!

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    That would be very annoying to me. That’s almost as annoying as Sim’s putting laundry in the washing machine or dryer but not starting it. I downloaded a mod to make that automatically happen.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
    This would make sense in TS3....not so much in TS4.

Because in TS3 we have laundromats that actually work and sims can take care of laundry there. Don't know why they didn't add laundromats to TS4...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Not everybody in RL goes to laundromats. The cost has gotten prohibitive. It's almost cheaper to have your own machines.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Not everybody in RL goes to laundromats. The cost has gotten prohibitive. It's almost cheaper to have your own machines.

So?...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I personally would like laundromats in the game. I don't always have a house big enough for a washer and dryer in it, plus having to travel to do laundry is something else "to do" in the game, and it gives your sims a chance to meet new people and socialize.
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Because in TS3 we have laundromats that actually work and sims can take care of laundry there. Don't know why they didn't add laundromats to TS4...

My intent was indeed having the possibility to create a make-shift laundromat. Right now, we can put the machines in community lots, but that serves very little purpose. If our sims were able to put laundry piles in their inventory, perhaps they can do laundry outside their home lot.
  • Options
    OutlawWomanOutlawWoman Posts: 156 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

My intent was indeed having the possibility to create a make-shift laundromat. Right now, we can put the machines in community lots, but that serves very little purpose. If our sims were able to put laundry piles in their inventory, perhaps they can do laundry outside their home lot.

Make them drop it after gathering it from the hamper and drag it into their inventories.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I wouldn't be opposed to them adding an option when u click the hamper to chose to put it in their inventory. But I don't want it interfering with my sims autonomously doing their laundry. If they started choosing to put it in their inventory instead that would be irritating.