Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vet Clinic Ideas & Concerns

124...Next

Comments

• alexandriiaalexandriia Posts: 1 New Member
    Im having issues with my vet clinic. I bought a vet clinic and whenever I go to examine a pet my sim just stands there doing nothing, she could be stood all day and nothing happens. Employees examine pets and when I took my own vet to another clinic all worked fine. My game is up to date and I've tried repairing it twice and even bulldozed the lot and replaced if from my library. Only other packs I have are university life and seasons
  • The92GhostThe92Ghost Posts: 1 New Member
    I will probably stir up things a bit, but since new members cannot post their topics, I will go with one which is close to what I want to post.

I've been playing Sims 4 for quite a bit of time now, and I am still shocked that there is no management for the Vet Clinic when it comes to opening hours. How there be no settings to set up your Clinic working hours? For example, the Clinic will work from Monday to Friday from 9 AM till 5 PM. During that time the recruited employees will be coming on their own to work and will be doing the work, while for example, you can do something else with your Sim... if there is such an option, I clearly didn't find it and I will appreciate help with that one!
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    @The92Ghost Opening hours are not a setting, but just something you manage yourself. It's been some time, but if I remember correctly you can actually go to the store panel(while not on the vet lot) and open it to run. You have to later close it from the panel as well. And you can go to the lot open the clinic, play as a vet or otherwise be on the lot, and then close it when you wish.
    Myself would chose days and hours I'd open the clinic, like Mon-Fri, I'd open it at 8am and close it when it was 5pm. It's something you manage manually instead of a specific setting.