Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April 27th - Inside Maxis Livestream

2...Next

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I can't wait for the new hair colors !! Also more asian eyes presets :)
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    So this livestream was basically an announcement for several other announcements. Kind of a waste of time, if you ask me. But whatevs. At least we're finally getting some better hair colors.
  • DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    @Hermitgirl Yes, that 411 24 hour engagement planned for May 6 on both Twitter and the forums mentioned really got my attention, too. Such a good opportunity for simmers to provide input on concerns.

@EA_Lanna A question for you. They mentioned a recap would be sent out and cover guidelines for that engagement but didn't say to where it would be posted. Will an announcement be posted here, perhaps a little closer to the date? I checked the URL shown on the screen but it was the patch notes only.
  • rebecciiishrebecciiish Posts: 1 New Member
    Since the new update, the main page is messed up... like under "Load game" there is a new button called "Ok"
    and instead of Gallery and Settings it says "Text". And my past household savings has weird long numbers with no pictures.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    Since the new update, the main page is messed up... like under "Load game" there is a new button called "Ok"
    and instead of Gallery and Settings it says "Text". And my past household savings has weird long numbers with no pictures.

There is nothing like that to be seen on the main page in my game. Maybe you should check your mods or repair the game.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member

No problems here but I prefer the old Load game style. Bring back the old style for me.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    It was easier to see all my saved games on the old load screen, and I'm not seeing any benefits for the change of style.
    The cake is a lie
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    edited April 2021
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    It was easier to see all my saved games on the old load screen, and I'm not seeing any benefits for the change of style.

Yeah, I think we give it a week, then ask them to revert that change if it doesn't somehow grow on us.

The new saved games screen is not as intuitive - where my saves were all clearly there in a grid before, now it's a scroll wheel of choices. But in a week, maybe I will like it. I'm suspecting I still won't.

I really don't like how close together play, delete, and recover are... A miss-click can give you a very bad day really easily.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Please please give us back the old style save game screen :'(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top