Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Saveirx wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I didn't see this thread before so I didn't immediately go to this, but I'm here now! I'm Saveirx on The Sims 4 gallery.
    I've played The Sims 4 for years now and have almost all the packs.
    I played on and off over the years but now I've been very active in the game, so I decided to join the forums.
    Anyways nice to meet you guys!

Hello @Saveirx :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing Sims 4 on and off over the years, and now that you are very active in the game you have joined the forums. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads, get helpful gameplay tips and enjoy posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Hello everyone,

I started playing The Sims ~20 years ago and have been playing The Sims 4 on console for ~2 years.

I split my time pretty evenly between rotational/family play and building depending on where the mood takes me. I look forward to seeing everyones lovely creations and sharing my own once I'm a full member.
    Hello everyone,

I started playing The Sims ~20 years ago and have been playing The Sims 4 on console for ~2 years.

I split my time pretty evenly between rotational/family play and building depending on where the mood takes me. I look forward to seeing everyones lovely creations and sharing my own once I'm a full member.

Hello @GirlFromIpanema :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have simming for 20 years and been playing sims 4 console version for the last two years. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun hours over the time playing,creating sims and building!
    It is nice that you enjoy both family playing and building in the game. All parts of simming are very enjoyable!
    I will look forward to seeing your creations :)
  • zoldos9zoldos9 Posts: 53 Member
    Greetings! I've been playing Maxis games since the original Simcity in like 1988. One of the coolest games I've played. I've also played Sims 3 and 4, and currently just own 4. I also love Simcity 2015. Best city simulation ever! I'm 46 and have been PC gaming for more than 30 years.
    ~Z~
    zoldos9 wrote: »
    Greetings! I've been playing Maxis games since the original Simcity in like 1988. One of the coolest games I've played. I've also played Sims 3 and 4, and currently just own 4. I also love Simcity 2015. Best city simulation ever! I'm 46 and have been PC gaming for more than 30 years.

Hello @zoldos9 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Simcity in 1988. All forms of simming are very enjoyable and fun! It is great that you have played both Sims 3 and Sims 4.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
  • sofiathesimheadsofiathesimhead Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi! I’m Sofia, and with the absolute disease that is quarantine boredom I ended up buying The Sims 4 about 2 months ago. Just today is when I joined the forum because I want to participate more in things about The Sims 4 aside from just playing the game :). I’m a bit on the younger side so I was a teeny tiny child when the first versions came out, but I am still enjoying my experience with TS4! Experimenting and learning about this whole new universe is so much fun!! I also like the Harry Potter Series, reading, cats, aesthetics, and haircare as a person with lots of wavy hair ☺️.
    Hi! I’m Sofia, and with the absolute disease that is quarantine boredom I ended up buying The Sims 4 about 2 months ago. Just today is when I joined the forum because I want to participate more in things about The Sims 4 aside from just playing the game :). I’m a bit on the younger side so I was a teeny tiny child when the first versions came out, but I am still enjoying my experience with TS4! Experimenting and learning about this whole new universe is so much fun!! I also like the Harry Potter Series, reading, cats, aesthetics, and haircare as a person with lots of wavy hair ☺️.

Hello @sofiathesimhead :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are finding that simming is helping you through the quarantine time. It is a fun and enjoyable way of taking a break from real life and all that is happening through the day and in our lives.
    It is fun to explore all the great features of simming from creating sims, to building and furnishing homes, and seeing how our sims lives develop in the game!
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    Hi everyone, I've been playing the Sims since it first came out :) (I was especially obsessed with sims 2 and now 4) I've been feeling depressed for the past month and sims 4 has been my sanctuary <3 I've decided to finally join these forums, as its one of my main hobbies at the moment.
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    Hi everyone, I've been playing the Sims since it first came out :) (I was especially obsessed with sims 2 and now 4) I've been feeling depressed for the past month and sims 4 has been my sanctuary <3 I've decided to finally join these forums, as its one of my main hobbies at the moment.

Hello @magic_cat_tree :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1.You would have lots of special memories of times spent simming over the years and of households that you have played.
    I send hugs to you with you feeling depressed <3 I am glad that simming is helping you through this time.
    Sending more hugs <3
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    @rosemow thank you so much! ^_^ <3
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • magpieprincemagpieprince Posts: 25 Member
    Hi, I'm Michael. I am hoping to use the sims as a story telling platform. enjoy medieval stuff and high fantasy. I'm one of the people who hopes for more occult stuff in the sims. Like werewolves. I hear the sims 3 had them.
    edited April 2021
    Hi, I'm Michael. I am hoping to use the sims as a story telling platform. enjoy medieval stuff and high fantasy. I'm one of the people who hopes for more occult stuff in the sims. Like werewolves. I hear the sims 3 had them.

Hello @magpieprince :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy telling stories with your sims. There was werewolves in Sims 3.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forums thread and posting about what is happening in the lives of your sims.
  • Nyane81Nyane81 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi! My name is Nyane and I'm from Mozambique (I don't know anyone here that plays the sims), a country in Africa. I love playing The Sims, since the first one, but I must admite that so far this is my favorite one. I joined the forum to meet people that just like me love this game, so we can share thoughts. I also to share photos and videos and I love to see others people photos and video. I'm addicted to CC and mods. I hope we can talk some day.
    Nyane81 wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Nyane and I'm from Mozambique (I don't know anyone here that plays the sims), a country in Africa. I love playing The Sims, since the first one, but I must admite that so far this is my favorite one. I joined the forum to meet people that just like me love this game, so we can share thoughts. I also to share photos and videos and I love to see others people photos and video. I'm addicted to CC and mods. I hope we can talk some day.

Hello @Nyane81 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time creating sims, building and seeing how the lives of your sims develop in your game. Simming is fun! I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting fellow simmers on the forum threads, about The Sims game and your sims.
    @rosemow Thank you so much! I really love this game.
    @rosemow BTW, I LOVED YOUR PAINTINGS!
    @rosemow Thank you so much! I really love this game.
    @rosemow BTW, I LOVED YOUR PAINTINGS!

You’re welcome @Nyane81 :) Thankyou very much for your lovely and kind words! :)
  • CBSSDHCBSSDH Posts: 20 Member
    Hello! I have been playing the sims on and off since I discovered it when sims 2 came out. I have never been good at building or playing for long without losing interest through the years. I have recently been getting into the game and more specifically trying to make cc free builds. Up until about a month ago I could only build basic box houses, but due to medical issues keeping me at home since December I have had a lot of free time to play around and learn how to build better. So I may not be the best, but I hope to make some interesting creations for other simmers to maybe use in their games.
    CBSSDH wrote: »
    Hello! I have been playing the sims on and off since I discovered it when sims 2 came out. I have never been good at building or playing for long without losing interest through the years. I have recently been getting into the game and more specifically trying to make cc free builds. Up until about a month ago I could only build basic box houses, but due to medical issues keeping me at home since December I have had a lot of free time to play around and learn how to build better. So I may not be the best, but I hope to make some interesting creations for other simmers to maybe use in their games.

Hello @CBSSDH :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming on and off since Sims 2 cane out, I am sorry to hear that you have had health issues since December that have been keeping you at home. I send hugs to you <3 It is good that simming has been helping you to pass the time whilst you remain at home. It is very nice that you are making builds to share with other simmers so they also can enjoy having your creations in their game.
  • faerietempestfaerietempest Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello all!
    I have been a Sims player since the first game came out in 2000. In the Sims 4, I usually spend most of my time creating Sims and families in CAS, and I love family gameplay. However, I often change my mind and will start up a brand new family after one generation :D
    Recently, I've gotten more into historical gameplay and am fully down the CC/mods rabbit hole. I came across the Decades Challenge last year, which led me to create the Black History Challenge, my own YouTube channel, and overall made me really excited to play the game again. <3
    A few non sims-related things about me: I love dogs, cooking, and hiking. I'm a Hufflepuff, and I recently just finished building a PC for the very first time, which was a lot of fun overall. Nice to meet everyone!
    Hello all!
    I have been a Sims player since the first game came out in 2000. In the Sims 4, I usually spend most of my time creating Sims and families in CAS, and I love family gameplay. However, I often change my mind and will start up a brand new family after one generation :D
    Recently, I've gotten more into historical gameplay and am fully down the CC/mods rabbit hole. I came across the Decades Challenge last year, which led me to create the Black History Challenge, my own YouTube channel, and overall made me really excited to play the game again. <3
    A few non sims-related things about me: I love dogs, cooking, and hiking. I'm a Hufflepuff, and I recently just finished building a PC for the very first time, which was a lot of fun overall. Nice to meet everyone!

Hello @faerietempest :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game.
    It is great that you are enjoy playing Sims 4 and have started your own Simming YouTube channel! That is exciting! I hope it continue go well for you.
    Congratulations on building a PC,! That is great!
  • SwanSimmer09SwanSimmer09 Posts: 3 New Member
    I am SwanSimmer. I mostly enjoy doing legacy challenges and using CAS more than anything. However, I have been trying to improve my building skills. I prefer using Alpha CC to give my game a more realistic feel. I love watching Sim videos on YouTube, and my favorite is Clare Siobhan.
  • marissimmarissim Posts: 55 Member
    Hello everyone, I am marissim! I am a 21 years old Italian simmer who started with what I believe was The Sims 2 when I was 5-6 thanks to my sister.
    I since then got to experience TS3, and now TS4 too! I love cc, and occult packs are my favourite.
    Started fiddling with custom content myself, and I am creating tattoos, skin details & makeup for my Sims. I love MM cc, because I truly adore the way the game looks. I'm awful at building, and I spend a terribly high amount of time in CAS. Nice to meet you all.
    I am SwanSimmer. I mostly enjoy doing legacy challenges and using CAS more than anything. However, I have been trying to improve my building skills. I prefer using Alpha CC to give my game a more realistic feel. I love watching Sim videos on YouTube, and my favorite is Clare Siobhan.

Hello @SwanSimmer09 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy doing legacy challenges and using CAS..With legacy challenges it is lovely seeing the new generations of children and seeing how their lives develop in the game.
    It is enjoyable watching simming YouTube videos. They also give us many tips to use in our games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top