Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition to have Sims 1 & 2 on Origin

playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
edited September 2022 in The Sims Franchise Discussion
If you think EA should add the Sims 1 Complete Collection and bring back the Sims 2 Ultimate Edition to Origin, sign the petition with your username down below. If it gets enough voices, maybe they will. Never hurts to try, right?
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member

That would be nice!

ClarionOfJoy

• BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Would play The Sims 1 like bonkers if I had the option!

BettyNewbie1
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    Dragonmasterle0
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I've got several machines still that will play Sims 1 and 2, right back to Windows,95 Beta, XP, Windows 7 etc., but have never been tempted to go back to them for long. I advise, if you want to play old games keep or buy an old machine to play them properly.

Sims 2 on Origin is messed about with to work on Origin from what I found when I started it from there. It was updated.
  • rachelwolferachelwolfe Posts: 110 Member
    Signed!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I would love that. Signed Scobre.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I would love to be able to play ts2 on pc. I've only played it on console.

fruitsbasket101
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I have heard so much nice things about TS2, but it is hard to get where I live, so I will sign. Thank you for trying!

Auroraskies
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    i would love that! I have the sims 2 store edition currently on my origin but wouldn't mind having the ultimate collection. (i can't help but think i should have gotten it for free!) i use the discs because i have them but, i currently play Ts4 without a disk and it is better in a sense. (no loud noises of disc reading!)
    and as for Ts1, i wouldn't mind that either- although maybe we should try to reoptimize the older games for newer machines.
    ~Sunflowergal227
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    I'd go all the way to have them on Steam too but I suppose beggars can't be choosers.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    I would love that, I still almost have all of Sims 2 on discs, but it would be nice to be able to play it on Origin.
    Also, i never played the Sims 1, so it would be really fun to experience for the first time.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I remember when you could copy the disc to the PC and play it without discs at all. You'd have to copy over with "show hidden content" as it didn't copy over properly without that. (music/sound files)? I can't remember if that was the first or second iteration now!
  • MEW8313MEW8313 Posts: 6 New Member
    I still have the game disc for Sims Life Stories, I should see if it will work!
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    MEW8313 wrote: »
    I still have the game disc for Sims Life Stories, I should see if it will work!

So do I! I just recently reinstalled it on my laptop and have been having the best time playing through it.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Provided they run properly right out of the box, most definitely! Oldeseadogge.
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    simply zoe yes
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Please OP and everyone else, sign this petition form this link too. It has 10k signatures already, let's keep it growing!

https://www.change.org/p/simmers-across-the-globe-ea-to-continue-the-sale-and-or-distribution-of-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-on-origin-acf5932a-3915-4e11-a7b2-112eb626c964
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Signed!
  • mate54mate54 Posts: 17 Member
    Oh, I'm definitely signing this! Especially since The Sims 2 and The Sims Stories are already downloadable from Origin for players who got them, and The Sims 1 should not be left out either.
  • Simmer4000Simmer4000 Posts: 27 Member
    I would really love to see the Sims (1) on Origin. It’s the only Sims series I don’t have on origin (my old physical disks are long gone). Signed.
  • GingerLlamaGingerLlama Posts: 51 Member
    yes please! GingerLlama
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    I would really love to have TS1 (and TS2 why not even if I'm not really interested in playing it again) that you can properly install and play without annoying tweaks and issues (I have TS1 installed but you cannot tab-out without glitching the whole graphics). So yes, I sign this petition.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    we don't need to add our user name as its already next to this post but I am signing it for sure. The sims 1 and 2 need to be on origin :D
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    I have both TS1 and TS2 in working order, but EA should definitely have it available for the generations that weren't born when they came out. Petition signed. -Sstutler
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I love Sims 2 and own it but think it would be great for other people who want to try it to be able to get it from origin! My daughter introduced me to Sims 2 and I was hooked on Sims ever since. Would love to be able to get Sims 1 to complete my collection and be able to try it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top