Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Please add "lock/restrict use for..." interaction to grills.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    omg! page 100? WOW
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    When receiving an invite it would be nice to be able to initially decline then later change my mind and accept.

I would very much like to go to that wild party at the ruins, but would like to shower first and then accept instead of being the stinky guy that showed up in a cloud of his own BO

And when I just go to the location shortly after declining the invite I'd expect to see the event happening anyways, strikes me as highly unrealistic they would cancel and no one shows up just because I initially declined.
    The cake is a lie
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    When receiving an invite it would be nice to be able to initially decline then later change my mind and accept.

I would very much like to go to that wild party at the ruins, but would like to shower first and then accept instead of being the stinky guy that showed up in a cloud of his own BO

And when I just go to the location shortly after declining the invite I'd expect to see the event happening anyways, strikes me as highly unrealistic they would cancel and no one shows up just because I initially declined.

^^^ this so much!!

I don't wanna miss out just because my hygiene is on red at this very second. Just let me take a quick shower please.

origin ID: adduapina
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    - Likes and dislikes but not just for romance.
    - More after school activities in several categories (sports, musical, intellectual etc.)
    - Bands
    - Long term memories
    - Living in vacation worlds
    - Werewolves and other supernaturals
    - Body hair for both female and male sims
    - Learning how to walk like in S2/S3 (could either be for a babies or toddlers update)
    - Interests + hobbies
    - Burglars
  • jesnsenlove25jesnsenlove25 Posts: 4 New Member
    Please please, add a amusement/ rollercoasters expansion pack to the game. it would be so cool! And maybe a circus with carnival games.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited April 2021
    -Hobbies (at least 4): sewing, pottery, sculping and glassblowing in a single GP much like TS2 Freetime
    -Acrobat, singer and magician careers in a single GP much like TS3 Showtime
    -Lawn mowing, swimming pool cleaning and wood chopping as BG update
    -Water heaters and propane tanks
    -Aquarium care and bird cages
    -TS3 store items like deep fryer or pizza oven as kit
    -Body hair in CAS
    -Pre-teen (between children and teen) and elder adult (between adult and senior) as new life stages
    -Roof gutter, spiral staircase and natural pond tools in build
    -Scuba diving lots SP (Island Living required)
    -Laundry items section in [Kitchen -> Appliances] and [Appliances -> Laundry] please!
    -Legacy items like pool tables, built-in trash compactors, telescopes and arcade cabinets as kits
    -Farming EP, including horses as pets, more harvestable vegetables and trees and composting
    -Generations EP, with more interactions and items (musical instruments/bands, ballet, soccer/football) boarding schools, new parties and celebrations, treehouse, lemonade and bake stands)
    -Medieval SP with forging, archery and axe throwing
    Post edited by Mak27 on
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited April 2021
    Please please, add a amusement/ rollercoasters expansion pack to the game. it would be so cool! And maybe a circus with carnival games.

Maybe a game pack with amusement park items, including magician and acrobats careers from TS3 Showtime.
  • MJemmaMJemma Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello!! I’m a uni student studying The Gaming Community! I’ve made a 2-minute survey (10 questions) and it would help a fellow gamer out if you could give it a go! It’s centered around the negative attitudes in the community so if you have anything you want to share then here is an opportunity!
    So many thank you’s if you do take the time xxxxxx

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BSYCTXM
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Since whims are the Sims 4 version of wants and fears, I want them to be reworked so it should be more relevant to individual Sims. Whims should be tied to aspirations, sentiments/lifestyles, traits, skills and current emotions. I think that would make the sims more unique and give more depth to gameplay.
  • ElleDayElleDay Posts: 1 New Member
    i would really love to see story progression for one. i miss sims not in my household having their own lives like in sims 3 and i don't play on pc, so i can't use mods to make it be. i just miss the drama of it all.

eyelashes would be appreciated. it's just odd how you either get no lashes or you get what looks like really thick eyeliner.

a color wheel for hair colors. clearly the technology is there, seeing as there is sliders for make up. the cheese yellow hair color exists, so i think it's silly that other colors can't exist. like a less intense pink, or a more intense purple.

also, a slider for eye colors. no eyes are the same.

more high waisted jeans/skirts. not the like, mid-high that they have, but actually high waisted would be nice.

and an auto roofer.
  • Alys_ParinaAlys_Parina Posts: 19 Member
    @adduapina good idea on the "lock grill" interaction, my sims just keep grilling sometimes making copious amounts of food that just ends up going off (TTvTT)

Also, I wish I could make teen/adult/elder sims different heights... I'm kind of short irl, I wish there were short sims, average height sims, and tall sims... I feel like that would be really cool. I also wish there were more baby interactions, like you could take your baby out of the bassinet and carry them around with you <3 or have one of those baby backpacks, or a little stroller or something :P
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited April 2021
    face masks (face paint) and hair curlers (hair style)!
    1161559.jpg

360_F_365704325_cYs8stXRl5KhjTsSPCthNUg8rRrNCp3f.jpg
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Werewolves, Fairies/Elves, Mummies, Zombies, Genies, Centaurs, updated and permanent Plant Sims and Skeletons, sorry but we don't want temporary life states, Grim Reaper Career, Fortune Teller Career, Magician Career, Mausoleum Clerk part-time Career, Medieval Fantasy pack, Stone Age pack, Cyberpunk pack, Post-Apocalyptic pack, ancient Greek pack, Victorian pack.
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Potion of Eternal Youth, a sim drinks it and they become eternal for.....you know for eternity, it would show in the age bar how many days this sim lived, like a vampire. The drink would be green and in the description it would say, "Drink this to live younger forever" or something like that......
    Thanks for your time.....
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Please add Ava Max songs re-recorded in Simlish:
    - Sweet but Psycho
    - So Am I
    - Kings and Queens
    - My Head and My Heart
    EywpwvaUcAQSVKC?format=jpg&name=large
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I'd like pregnancy to last longer. Each trimester to last at least one week although I wouldn't mind it being even longer. More pregnancy interactions and gameplay for this would be nice. Just to name a few--regular pregnancy visits with your doctor and ability to attend Lamaze class (even if it is a rabbit hole).
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi, it's Hayden again, is it just me, or does TS2 have an option to delete sims and bring them back via trashcans?? Is it me, or am I just crazy.... #TS2
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • Kittylover27Kittylover27 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see more of a job to go along with the seance tables.with the option to create a sceance circle anywhere I feel like there could be more done with that. Like have them able to communicate with random sims and give them messages from their dead family.

Also bring back horses/unicorns please. Could easily be a farm back maybe add in a farmers market as an option for the community lots that were added in with the eco life style pack. Unicorns already would fit in beautifully with the magic realm. Could add in other animals as well like pigs cows etc and be able to have a farm.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Regarding new design of load menu after 27/04 patch - as a user who keeps many saves, it is VERY inconvenient and honestly annoying. An option to switch back to grid system would be nice.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    please give us the ability to rename worlds. also, when i downloaded university, i thought we were going to be able to build school venues. maybe... perhaps... possibly... that?
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • RichceltRichcelt Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims 4: Have a lot where the back half is raised above the original lot level via the terrain tools. Placed a pool back there. Sims no longer swim in it. They used to, until about two or three patches ago. Is anyone aware of this? When is this going to be fixed?!
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Werewolves, Fairies/Elves, Mummies, Zombies, Genies, Centaurs, updated and permanent Plant Sims and Skeletons, sorry but we don't want temporary life states, Grim Reaper Career, Fortune Teller Career, Magician Career, Mausoleum Clerk part-time Career, Medieval Fantasy pack, Stone Age pack, Cyberpunk pack, Post-Apocalyptic pack, ancient Greek pack, Victorian pack.

Yes please !!!!!1
  • Satinswan1979Satinswan1979 Posts: 2 New Member
    Matching fences, gates, and stair railings (and maybe spandrels) with matching color swatches - so, so, so much this!!!!
    A laundry service
    Vendor stalls, bartenders, etc. placed on user-built lots to spawn vendors instead of having to hire them
  • Satinswan1979Satinswan1979 Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh, and what I originally came here about:
    Ability to move stacked items out of household inventory at one time. I moved houses and it's taking forever to get the plants back out (magnificent and perfect qualities that I don't want to start from scratch on).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top