Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Painting my sweet sweet boi. 😭😭😭 The background and pose makes it look like some renaissance painting. XD

mzT46QK.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @DeKay the depth and realism of those eyes at that angle! :open_mouth:
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite thing to do at home?

Rocking out in my room pretending I'm performing at a rock show. XD

DeKay the depth and realism of those eyes at that angle! :open_mouth:

Thanks!! I just finished and realized I took 6.5 hours all together for this. But it didn't even seem like it cuz I was having so much fun. I'll post the final piece in my next post. :D But you can see a sneak peek of it in my avi, I guess.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm so tired of all my options now, I feel like none of them are favorites. I guess watching YouTube.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Here's the finished art piece!!

*Blows kiss at the sky*
    For Barry.

d4c4cb0a31253b16d319d006eddbaa182c01e781.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited April 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm so tired of all my options now, I feel like none of them are favorites. I guess watching YouTube.

Browsing r/egg_irl is always good fuel for a brooding episode to me. Otherwise just playing games.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Well, it's official -

Due to those "peaceful protests" (yeah, right) - the city where I at now has an 8am - 8pm curfew in effect! :rage:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited April 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever eaten any strange thing when you were a kid? Like stuff that are not meant to be eaten. XD

I'm really dumb so I ate/drank a lot of poopy stuff, like drinking soap, eating vapor vicks rub, ants... 🤣
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever eaten any strange thing when you were a kid? Like stuff that are not meant to be eaten. XD

I'm really dumb so I ate/drank a lot of poopy stuff, like drinking soap, eating vapor vicks rub, ants... 🤣

I once ate paper when I was really, really young.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Weird by today's standards (maybe) but here it goes -

those Luden's cherry flavored cough drops

Those tablets were just so good that, if you weren't careful, you'd eat the entire box! Then you would have to deal with an angry Mom and Dad!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Is there something you constantly lose in your house, or anywhere?

Either my display tablet pen or my glasses. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Either my display tablet pen or my glasses. 😂

Phone chargers and earbuds. They just disappear into the void and never return. I can’t tell you how many chargers my family has bought but they always disappear somehow and we never find them
    This is so cute. The part where they increased the volume for Anton. 😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3zLPgZNwKE
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

My phone. hubs and I are always having to call each other's phones, to find them.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    Which one do you like the most? Crowds, small groups or "Go away, I'm a loner"?

Go away, I'm a loner. XD Hands down. I used to have my own small group when I was in school but not anymore. :(
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Go away, I'm a loner. XD Hands down. I used to have my own small group when I was in school but not anymore. :(

Same. Though I've met maybe 3 people in the past 10 years (irl) who blew my mind and made my day, just by having a conversation. Them, I'd be glad to get together with.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Same. Though I've met maybe 3 people in the past 10 years (irl) who blew my mind and made my day, just by having a conversation. Them, I'd be glad to get together with.

I wish I could meet people in real life but at this rate, I don't think I will. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Small groups but I think that’s just cause of my age cause I’m hanging in a small group almost everyday at school.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Small groups but I think that’s just cause of my age cause I’m hanging in a small group almost everyday at school.

You better cherish it right now while you still can. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

It is easier to have and maintain friendships at school and work, but only when the schools and workplaces don't have policies that prevent it, like super-short lunch periods or "silent lunches" at schools, no recess or only 15 minutes total recess, etc., or in the case of the workplace, 15 minutes' lunch break, in which you're expected to eat in your own cubicle, at your desk, alone, so instead of lunch being a social time, it's just a time to wolf down a sandwich in solitude and get back to work in mere minutes. People in more privileged schools and careers rarely face such inhumane conditions, but most people in the US don't enjoy privilege and do get subjected to schools and workplaces that are indifferent, or actively hostile, to human needs.

I hope the pandemic experience has given enough people the idea that we need to socialize outside of just work and school, that we can change things for the better.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Sometimes I can tolerate small groups, but most of the time I'm a loner.
    Today's Q Q is:

It is easier to have and maintain friendships at school and work, but only when the schools and workplaces don't have policies that prevent it, like super-short lunch periods or "silent lunches" at schools, no recess or only 15 minutes total recess, etc., or in the case of the workplace, 15 minutes' lunch break, in which you're expected to eat in your own cubicle, at your desk, alone, so instead of lunch being a social time, it's just a time to wolf down a sandwich in solitude and get back to work in mere minutes. People in more privileged schools and careers rarely face such inhumane conditions, but most people in the US don't enjoy privilege and do get subjected to schools and workplaces that are indifferent, or actively hostile, to human needs.

I hope the pandemic experience has given enough people the idea that we need to socialize outside of just work and school, that we can change things for the better.

I don't know how it's like there in the US (I believe it's very different). Cuz in Singapore, we can actually get together for lunch and go eat out or pack food together since we have a lot of food courts or shopping malls nearby. But I prefer bringing my own food and eating alone.

Today's Q Q is:

What are your fav feel-good movies?

Freaky Friday or The Princess Diaries!!
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

What are your fav feel-good movies?

Office Space!

This clip is so relatable, I swear I had some of those exact same people in a job I had once.

https://youtu.be/jsLUidiYm0w

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Been chilling today! Getting ready for bed now!

What's everyone else been up to?
    Been chilling today! Getting ready for bed now!

What's everyone else been up to?

Baking cookies and getting upset with my meringue cookies cuz they became runny when I wanted to shape them into roses.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top