Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @IllusoryThrall Welcome to the club!❤️
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7
    So glad you like Frank and his 'newborn' personality. Poor thing definitely needs some tuning and yes, Josh should remove his capacity to procreate. :D He should've made it a female, like Essa suggested. Thanks for your comments about him, you had me in stitches through the whole thing! :D

I'm not sure if you'll have read my post by the time I reply or not, so I'll just say, don't worry. Damon will not be hurting Essa any time soon. Loved your suggestion about equipping Frank with a laser beam! :D

I love how much time Sakura and Wolfgang are spending together lately. Great news they will both be going to Uni together too. Even if they don't end up in the same schools. So sweet of him to share how he has her to thank for even having the opportunity or wish to attend Uni in the first place. Oh my, blowing kisses, showing muscles, whims to woo hoo...these two sure want each other eh? MAKE IT HAPPEN! lol Sorry, it's your story, I'm just very invested in these two. If she ends up with Kyoshi, if he's the one she truly loves, then that's good too. But I will probably cry... :p

Congrats to Sakura for maxing out Fitness and for completing the Renaissance Sims aspiration. I think Never Weary will be great for Uni and the others you mentioned wouldn't hurt either.

@permanentrose
    Your daily pic is adorable! Love those costumes they're wearing, very cute. :) Aww, nice of Bex to give Ruby a little Grim! Those things are SO cute! Did you know they can be used just like Death flowers? If you give one to Grim when someone dies, he'll bring them back to life. First thing I thought when I saw the campfire screenshot was "Why is Ruby so close to the fire?" o.O But I'm guessing you have full autonomy on and she sat down there by herself. Little Stinker! :D

Congratulations to Becca and Mario!

Yeah, I love Frank! I'm having fun pretending he's a real robot and not just a Sim in a robot costume. He does have special stuff about him though, so not completely a Sim, but you get my point. :) Yes, she has storm chaser and waterproof, not sure about heatproof, had to guess since I wasn't in game when I wrote that. HAHA! Frank didn't offer to inseminate her, he just doesn't have a very good understanding of language yet and needs some tuning. Josh will fix him up though. ;) I know you've read my post for today, so you know now what's happened to Damon. :(

@Skeilah
    Aww, they want Randi to do a gender reveal so they're surprised! That's such a good idea! Glad the babies are healthy. I couldn't help cringing though when the alien was touching Naoki's stomach. I wanted to scream, "Don't touch him you evil, lying 🐸🐸🐸🐸." :D Can't wait to find out the babies gender(s). :)

@IllusoryThrall
    Well Hello there! So nice to see you posting here. I know you love challenges and I've done at least one of yours that I know of. At least I tried, did a couple rounds of it anyway. I think you've also done the Drifter Challenge too, which I've started a long time ago and haven't finished yet. (darn gardening bug)

We'd love to have you join us if you decide this is something you'd like to try. I'm a bit biased, of course, but I love it! You can start whenever you want, and just play for a year from that date if you wish. However you want to play is your choice. The rules are more a guideline than rules. :) I'd like to Thank you @SoulGal7 for helping out and answering questions while I wasn't here. She's right, I'm a nightowl, most people are sleeping when I'm awake and vice versa. :)

Okay, reading further I see you've made Sims for the challenge already and are thinking of starting out as a child for three months? That's interesting and different. Love the many different ways y'all are playing this challenge. Makes me smile! :)

Yay! Reading even further I see you're 98% committed now! *happy dance* Welcome to the challenge! I can't wait to read your posts! Um, IF that 2% doesn't win that is. ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    LOL I meant a REAL kiss, not that first kiss atrocity. I wish it was different depending on their traits and not the exact same animation for ALL Sims. *sigh*

Aww, Nik, don't cry Dude. You're a big, bad, handsome vampire. It's embarrassing! :D

Well cool, something else new I've learned about the game, it can show real tears on a Sim's face. Never saw that before, so it's good to know it's by default and not a Mod. :)

No, not too many. I don't have a lot of celebrities in this save file and they don't go out much where celebrities usually hang out. He treasures the ones he does have though. :)

LOL Hey Handsome! Aww, Nik, dear, you know I love you Dude, but don't give me that judgmental look! It's not you, it's your doppelganger. You're safe, nothing to see here. ;)

@Hermitgirl
    Oh, 'sexy mad scientist' I LOVE that! Yep, that's my Joshie! ;) Love Frank, he's so much fun to play. I'm thinking I might have Josh make him a female robot so he'll leave Essa alone in the romance department. ;)

Well, yeah, it would be funny, robots can have and make babies, but they're actual Sims, not robots, which is a bummer. But poor Essa's already been through the scenario of being romantic with someone (Damon) against her will so I wouldn't put her through that again.

Poor Damon is/was not in a good place at all, it drove him 'batty' as you say being stuck in a hole for so long. I actually gave him the erratic trait too when he aged up to YA. I figured it was appropriate at the time for the future, which means now. What's a bad-amp bump?
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited April 2021
    Update 111 - A Conversation with Death

FupR4m2.png?1

Notes:
    You are probably asking yourself, WHO DIED???? Well, we'll get to that soon enough. I was actually hoping to plow through several sim days and make a dent in her final semester, but well, then my game had some other plans for me ;)

It started off as a lazy Sunday, quite literally. Dell and Sofia took a cute little nap together. Usually one of them will nap on the couch, or at different times, so I thought it was cute they took one together.
    5cRQrvl.png

Lenny was trying to have a relaxing morning as well, but Ruby was intent on pestering him as always.
    46HuhgI.png

Jules was happily working at the robotics table, making all the proper pieces so she could assemble a Cleaner Bot.
    yoS5B9C.jpg

Ruby was enthralled by the hammer, perhaps hoping she could have a turn when Jules was finished.
    SzpGYuU.png

Jules got electrocuted shortly after. I didn't even get any screenshots since it was very brief. So the game canceled the building action, presumably to avoid a second electrocution. But I wanted to make that Cleaner Bot. Jules was over halfway done with it, and she had worked all morning to make the mechanisms and chips AND I JUST REALLY WANTED TO FINISH. She won't get electrocuted twice, RIGHT? Let's risk it...

Whoops.
    37IT1Pm.png
    2daSKwh.png
    (Honestly, this whole turn of events had me laughing, since I had just avoided an electrocution death a few days ago. Goes to show that you should always take that first electrocution seriously :D)

Ruby's thinking, Something doesn't sound right out there, but I'm just gonna keep pooping...
    ghGxWpT.png
    (Thank goodness she had wandered away so she never actually saw Jules' lifeless body. Toddlers take FOREVER to go potty, and in this moment, I was actually grateful for that, lol.)

Lenny was not even remotely phased by the dark, menacing figure that had materialized beside him.
    n1i2eqc.png

Dell wandered into the room then. Well this doesn't look good...

But luckily, she didn't panic, remembering that Jules had grown a special flower just in case of a moment like this.
    MlQhJDF.png

The Reaper accepted her offering and began to work his magic.
    mn762lv.png
    Qxrmc9s.jpg
    (I used the TOOL mod to temporarily move the couch out of the way so I could get a good shot of this)

XZV745z.png

"Seriously, thank you so much for sparing me," Jules spoke with the utmost gratitude. "And man, I'm really craving a grilled cheese sandwich right about now. I haven't wanted one of those so badly since my pregnancy." The Reaper told her that it actually wasn't uncommon for the newly resurrected to have a hankering for grilled cheese.
    dzi5YFw.png

And then he was gone.

And Jules did go make herself a grilled cheese, since apparently almost dying depletes your bladder and hunger super fast.
    3HoqDUg.png?1

And while she ate it, I noticed I could see her breath, and I think it might be some kind of side effect from almost dying, since the heat was on in the house and no one else had breath clouds. Kind of cool if her brush with death has left her physically altered for a short time period.
    GqhSlyI.png

Her dazed moodlet had worn off, SO IT WAS BACK TO WORK. I figured she couldn't die twice in one day from the same activity? Right? RIGHT? :D (No, that is clearly terrible logic. I was a dummy today in my game play)
    hzseuS9.png

Well, we got lucky, and now she has successfully crafted a Cleaner Bot.
    5MdtBty.png

But there's one thing Jules is still gonna have to clean herself - her child. But bath time with Ruby is always a good time :)
    wZnZVRj.png
    C21Gw1X.png

---
    Almost done with this aspiration too! The last milestone won't be hard once she actually builds a rocket ship. I was just hoping to tie building a rocket into the story at some point and I just haven't gotten there yet.
    JX06Cub.png

Also @Karababy52, just saw your comment about the Lil Grim and how it can be used as death flower! I did not know that - I had already played and written this update, but that is good for future reference :)
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    April 22
    Jl6dawX.png

Bryons Diary
    I just came back from home and was doing my homework when mom came in with two mysterious black boxes.

(Randi) “Look out! I can’t see a thing!!”

z7PlN1n.png
    (Bryon) “Eh, what are those?”
    (Randi) "Hehe, can't you read?"

On the boxes, I read the following text:

"He or She? What would it be? Open to see!"

7tpSUmt.png
    (Randi) “I already talked to the doctor and she told me the gender of the babies! So I went out and bought two gender reveal boxes. One for each baby.”

1gAfolW.png
    (Randi) “I’m also organising a party for this Saturday. We’ll celebrate two things!”
    (Bryon) “Two things?”
    (Randi) “Your graduation and the gender reveal, of course!”

74dk2l1.png
    (Bryon) “Right, I almost forgot that my last final exams are tomorrow... Time goes by fast for sure.”
    (Randi) “Oh Bryon, how could you forget? I’m so happy that I get to see my son graduating! And do a gender reveal! All at once!!”

AkAwEj8.png
    (Randi) “There’s so much more I need to do! Gotta go!!”

5lKpsDJ.png
    (Randi) “DON’T touch the boxes!!!”
    (Bryon) “Hahaha, no mom. I won’t touch them.”
    (Randi) “Good!”

ZJAcZn2.png
    (Bryon) “The real question is if Naoki can leave those boxes alone. Haha!”

8LZURzn.png
    (Bryon) “Anyways.. Time for Office Hours and Study Session.”
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Karababy52 - Damon - Day 21 -
    Oh my gosh! This is what happens when you don't wear sunscreen! Burned to a crisp. Okay, yes, I am happy for Essa, but kind of sad that Damon, who is a 300 - 400? (I mean when you're that old, who really counts anymore), year old vamp would just off himself like that. I mean he had been through some bad times...like medieval ages and whatnot and such...however, Damon might seemingly be gone for now...however, I do believe that Essa will have problems in the future with his DAD, who she asked for help from. He is going to blame Essa for his son Damon's death, and he is going to get his revenge on her. This is my prediction for how she ends up in Forgotten Hollow lol Yep, the evil will be waiting for her. Or, Damon's Dad will get his vengeance on the one Essa loves...Josh...yep, I am still for getting that robot equipped with laser beams laced in garlic. Yep, carry garlic spray not pepper spray. I know that Essa wasn't a Scout, but this is coming from Sakura..."Be Prepared, Essa!" lol
    edited April 2021
    Hi All: Getting ready to head to uni with Sakura, and did a little reno of one of the university housing, which took awhile. Here is a lovely shot of the challenge sims all decked out in their spirit wear!

challenge-day-sims-rev-2.png

I had problems getting them into the degrees that they are actually enrolled in in each player's game, so did my best:

Foxbury:
    Bryon - History (sorry, couldn't get him in Computer Science, oh well)
    River - Physics
    Astrid - Communications
    Melody - History

Britechester:
    Roxanne - Psychology
    Essa - Fine Arts
    Jenny - Biology
    Jules - Fine Arts

I am going to move them all into the residential house in Britechester, so they will all be on campus all the time. I have to look at some gallery re-dos for that house.

Added:
    their-new-digs.png

This is a shot of the challengers' new digs. It is where Honeydew Fields was and this is a reno. It is actually two buildings, but the walls touch, so I just added some doors between the two structures, so they have the run of the whole two houses. It is 4 levels.

honeydew-fields-reno-credit.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @SoulGal7 Yeah they have to have certain skills high enough to be eligible for the distinguished degrees at each university. I ended up cheating some skills really fast to get all your sims and sims like Mario to go to the school with the degree I wanted them to have haha. In the end, it’s just fun to see the challenge sims around campus, no matter which degree they are getting. Great photo too! Love it and the uni outfits!
    edited April 2021
    @Karababy52
    So I really didn't expect Damon to kill himself...but I guess that kind of isolation can be enough to drive anyone crazy. I'm sure you have a plan for Essa to find out/discover this somehow, whether its soon or not...I thought Molly was gonna be able to convince him to be reasonable at first, especially when she finally told him it was Essa he hurt - and I have to admit, a part of me was hoping that Damon would have saved himself in the last minute and done right by Essa. But not everyone gets a chance to redeem themselves, so that is very realistic. Do you have a mod to make Greg the reaper in your game, or does equipping him with the reaper trait make him the one that shows up by default? I've never played around with the reaper in my game before so I was just curious.

And yes, Ruby sat down right next to the fire on her own haha. I tried to direct her to the chair but she wanted to sit on the ground LOL. I usually keep full autonomy on in my game unless I'm really staging a scene. I like that Dell and Sofia will mostly take care of themselves if I leave them alone and let them do their thing. Even Jules makes some fun choices autonomously too that sometimes help guide my story if I'm not really planning much. But I will turn it off when I need to, since it can be very annoying to get specific plans done when sims decide not to listen.

Oh I didn't know that servos were actually just sims in costumes (do they have a human form like patchy if you change their outfit?)

@Skeilah Nice build up for the gender reveal/graduation party. Naoki is gonna go crazy not opening those boxes - that childish trait will kick in full force :D He's gonna regret just not letting the doctor tell him haha.

@IllusoryThrall Welcome, it's always fun to have more people interested and invested in this challenge! I'm excited to see your sim(s) and story!
    @permanentrose
    Oh dear, the look on Jules' face is priceless when she got electrocuted the second time and died. o.O Good thing Dell was there to give Grim a death flower. At least she was able to talk to Grim about Grilled Cheese for the aspiration as a result. So strange how she's breathing smoke. I've never seen that before. But then, I rarely have any Sims die and be revived. I think in all the years I've been playing, there's been only one. Glad she got her Cleaner bot finally too.

I was hoping she'd be able to convince him too, but it was not to be. :( No, I don't have a Mod to make Greg Grim in my game, he came with the trait already equipped. :) As for Servos, when I said they were just Sims in reality, I meant in relation to the fact they have traits, an aspiration, can feel most of the emotions, procreate, have a few needs, etc. I don't know if it's just a costume, but I guess it could be. Especially since I've seen screenshots posted somewhere on the forum of robots in their human form, but still acting like robots, which is kind of creepy really, but still cool. :)

@Skeilah
    Oh nice, a graduation/gender reveal party, great idea! Randi's having a great time planning it all eh? I'm with Bryon, it'll be interesting to see if Naoki can keep his hands off the boxes long enough to be surprised on Saturday. :D

@SoulGal7
    HAHA! I giggled the entire time while reading your reply, you're so funny! Love the sunscreen comment for one thing. I have to say though, that Essa did NOT ask Nikolas for his help, he offered his help. :) As for the rest? Well, you'll just have to wait and see what happens. ;)

Oh what a great idea and so sweet of you to do all that for the challenge Sims! Essa looks great in her UBrite Spirit gear, good job! Happy to see you were able to enroll her in Fine Arts too. It's going to be fun seeing everyone while Sakura attends Uni, can't wait to read all about it! :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

April 20-22
    ipRP0zX.png
    A few more days at Uni. Roxanne is in her last term. Mostly she's staying at home because I just have her dive in and finish everything she can and then just do what's needed later plus studying/skilling. Oh that poor bunny! The picture is just to mark his short, short life..
    LOL, I know it's boring that's why I saved up some days!
    April 20 Roxanne's Wednesday
    OX6qSHN.png
    Back to the grind! All night homework, term paper stuff and start on project. We know the drill!
    DZ4Hhrk.png
    Could have possibly been exciting if she had time for stalkers and I was willing to stop obsessing over grades!

April 21 Roxanne's Thursday
    CxLIjSg.png
    "Hey other Roxanne... I need help again this week!"
    u3YNn5B.png
    Good enough to turn in by Thursday! That knife in the presentation though. What is she studying.... serial killers?
    Ohh, I bucked the system and kept Roxanne from going to soccer practice but she completed something and tried to walk off the lot... I diverted her and kept her doing homework but the game thought she went lol, and showed her icon at practice.... So she couldn't even be a rebel if she tried today.

April 22 Roxanne's Friday
    Classes again but she had to take care of dirty business at home! I will say I have noticed a difference in how fast the lot gets dirty. She's only vacuuming once a week, but of course she lives alone and vacuums to perfection when she does it.
    SBo4t6M.png
    SDgQ2Du.png
    No money making bunnies for Roxanne!
    9tI1MKT.png
    I switched her over to the knitting aspiration for awhile to sell something on plopsy.... and that's all for that day folks. The exciting weekend of skilling and studying coming up soon!

egTcBMc.png
    edited April 2021
    April - Day 22: "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

vgA0P5X.png

Notes
    I54okiK.png
    "Damon was outside in the backyard of his home. But he is no more. My services are complete. I will not call again." *Click*
    "What!? Wait!" But Greg had disconnected after his short, puzzling statement.
    (Damon is no more? What does that mean? He's not outside anymore?)
    Essa had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach that something was wrong, very wrong. Especially after she tried to call Molly and got no answer.

z8MhDuj.png
    Essa immediately transportalated herself to Molly and Damon's home. She took a moment to text Josh to let him know she had left and would be back soon. Molly did not answer the door, but her vehicle was in the driveway. She pondered a moment whether or not to use the emergency key Molly had given her. The giant butterflies fluttering wildly in her stomach insisted she use it.

The glass doors parted allowing her entrance and the first thing she heard was the muffled sobs of Molly coming from what was once Damon's bedroom. Her heart dropped dreading what she would find as she ran to the room and climbed down the ladder to Damon's underground bunker. Her fears were realized when she saw Molly staring at an urn on the floor.

hwyW1sg.png
    "NO! Oh no! Is that--"
    "Yes, it's what's left of Damon. He burned to death from the Sun in the backyard." Molly said in a monotone voice. She'd been crying for hours and was numb, still in shock over what had happened.

"What happened? How? Why? What was he doing outside in the Sun?"
    Molly explained in detail what had happened earlier that morning as Essa sobbed beside her.

jMfPDOc.png
    "Oh my God, I killed him! I didn't want him to die. He's dead because of me. Why didn't I just let it go? I drove him mad and it killed him."

15b4njw.png
    "You couldn't just let it go. He deserved to be punished, but not like this. It's not your fault Essa, it's mine. I kept him out in the Sun arguing with him for too long, he wouldn't listen, he wanted to die for what he'd done to you."
    "You told him?"
    "I was desperate, I thought if he knew maybe he'd come inside, and save himself to apologize, beg your forgiveness. But it was too late. I killed him. I was in love with him, but I'll never get a chance to tell him now."

YodFJsX.png
    "Oh Molly, it wasn't your fault. He wasn't himself. He had to know he was burning up, you didn't have any control over what he did. You tried, he just couldn't hear you, his mind wasn't right."

jAoC7ra.png
    "HEY! Molly! I'm a Spellcaster!"
    "Yeah, so? I already know that."
    "No, you don't get it. I know a spell that can call his ghost from the grave. I've never tried it before, but I'm sure I can do it. That way we could at least talk to him. I don't know how long it'll last, but it's worth a try."
    "No way Jose! Really!? YES, please! Do it!"
    "Alright, but not in here, outside. I don't want to burn down your house in case the spell goes wrong."
    "Uh, yeah, good idea."

Molly carefully picked up the urn and the two friends went outside to the backyard.

rBrUWhn.png
    Placing the urn on the ground, it immediately turned into a tombstone. No one could ever explain or questioned why, it was just accepted as normal.

"Necro Damious Callio, HUZZA"

Xft9gdC.png
    The angry red ghost of Damon, with a brilliant white Sun in his chest, jumped out of the grave.
    "AHHHH! I'm burning up again!" He screamed and ran toward the house.

PDyepdg.png
    "Oh yeah, that's much better."

htkvGoU.png
    "Molly! Did you call me out of there? I was stuck in this dark place. I couldn't see anything."
    "No, Essa did, she's the Spellcaster, not me. But I'm so, so happy to see you again!"

dAV9l30.png
    "I never thought I would ever again. Damon, listen, I don't know how long you can be here, so...I've always loved you as my best friend, you know that. But... I'm in love with you too. I just wanted you to know."

fn56qH1.png
    "I'm in love with you too Molly." Damon said and then kissed her.

14InND7.png
    "Oh man, I've dreamed of you kissing me and saying that since we met, is this real? Why didn't you ever tell me before?"

afnsWTN.png
    "Well...you always said you didn't feel that way about me, that you felt nothing romantic for me. I was in love with you, but I thought you didn't love me, that way, so I pretended I didn't either. Just so you'd stay with me. I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you and put you through the pain of watching me die. Can you ever forgive me?"
    "Of course. I know you weren't really thinking straight then."
    "Wow, we've been really silly huh?"
    "Yeah."
    Damon said with a ghostly smile that soon fell. "I regret not telling you before since we can't be together now. But, at least we'll both always know."

ldt5Jgo.png
    "But, I don't know how much time I have left and I need to talk to Essa. Okay?"
    "I know, I understand."

qym3f13.png
    "Essa...first, I do love you, and I always will. As a friend. But, I think, no, I know it was just blind lust for someone I couldn't have that drove me to do what I did. I'm not in love with you."

ehlGJxb.png
    "Is that supposed make what you did okay? That's your excuse?"
    "No, there's no excuse for what I did. I was selfish and a fool to think I was in love with you and could make you love me. I'm so, so sorry Essa."

GZMPPLZ.png
    "Please, please forgive me. I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you, if I'm able to be here long enough. Just give me a chance to prove it, if I can. I don't know if I'll ever be able to make up for it, but I want to try. I'll never forgive myself though for hurting you. You didn't deserve any of it."
    "Aww, Essa, I think he means it, look at his face."
    "I do, I do, I truly do Essa. Just please, forgive me? I can't rest knowing you hate me for what I did."

wW7eYOC.png
    "I don't hate you Damon. I never wanted you to die, I just wanted to make you realize what you did was wrong and there are consequences for your actions. I think you know that now. I'm sorry too for taking it too far. It's going to take some time to really trust you again, you'll have to earn it."
    "But what if I don't have any time to earn it? Can't you just forgive me now?"

DwUJAeW.png
    "No, but I can make sure you do have time to earn my forgiveness and trust again...by bringing you back to life."
    'What!?! You can do that? Oh my God Essa! How can I ever repay you?"
    "You can't, and I don't want payment, just earn my trust. Show me you really mean what you say, and maybe one day I'll forgive you."

0nJqaco.png
    "Hold still now. I've never done this before so I hope it works."
    "Oh God, me too!"
    "And me, Essa. I can't believe this!"

"DeDeathio Damonify, HUZZA!"

rMyBrx4.png
    "Uh, he's still a ghost. Maybe I got the spell wrong? Dangit!" *sigh*
    *GASP*
    "Wait, Essa look, something's happening!"

6O5jEMK.png
    "OH MY GAWD! IT WORKED! IT WORKED! YES! YES! YES!"
    "Hi Ladies, did you miss me?" Damon said in his normal voice with a big bright smile on his handsome face.
    "YES!" Essa and Molly said in unison!

rJNDjO7.png
    "Thank you Essa! Thank you, thank you so much for giving my life back. I'll never forget this."
    "Welcome back, Damon. I'm glad I could do this for you, and Molly. Don't make me regret it."

oDJ5qKl.png
    "You won't, I promise! I'm extremely grateful to have another chance to make things right. I won't waste it."
    "Everyone deserves a second chance. Even you."

gtdzA0N.png
    "I better go. I'll leave you two alone. Bye for now!"
    "Bye Essa!" Damon and Molly said in unison as they held each other close.
    (Treat her right Damon. She deserves it.)

Y60jCsn.png
    PKTlzRc.png
    Tcq5kj7.png
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    First post! I have up a teaser photo (and am posting it here, as well), and my table of contents/organizational page on my blog. Over the next few days, I will be slowly introducing you all to the players in my story, with the star's introduction being last, then a post about where they'll be living. Then, finally, on May 1st I'm going to dive straight into the story. I'm VERY excited about this project, and it's taken first slot in my brain pretty much for the last 48 hours - which means getting everything else in life done has been.. interesting. Including sleep. :heart: Anyway.. here's the link to all the info I've put together on my blog. Enjoy! (And I'll see you tomorrow with the first introduction.)

https://illusorythrall.wordpress.com/thralls-one-month-one-world-one-year/
    04-22-21_7-51-20-pm.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Update 112 - Change is in the air

BmQlD0E.png

Notes:
    I really wanted that robotic arm after I saw Josh with it. So I got that robotic arm :D

This update is all over the place again, as it covers most of the week. Jules' classes, with only two of them this semester, were super easy, so I had her use the robotics table a lot since I had the time. I was not deterred by her death lol. I just know how to be safer about it now :joy:

Being safe about it is not always fun though, because I swear she gets electrocuted ALL THE TIME, and it's annoying that she can't seem to get through a crafting session without having to stop and let the moodlet run its course. I even tried a moodlet solver to see if I could get rid of the buff so she could start working again, but no luck.
    oTnJ6BF.png

Let's find some activities to pass the time until that buff fades away...
    zvkXCzE.png

And someone keeps deciding to show up at Jules' door...(They have not interacted though)
    56akPSu.png

Jules takes the time to play with Ruby when she gets a free moment :)
    wQOxsBN.png

And that cleaner bot is doing some good work.
    SD62Pha.png

I decided to let Sofia do her teaching job from home one day, and Ruby literally wouldn't leave her alone.
    HmPoNIN.png

And then when Sofia went to practice her lecture on Dell, Dell literally stood there, emotionless, but Ruby joined the conversation and looked like she was the one giving feedback.
    CPVQHF2.png

Also I found this amusing - I honestly didn't see Kaori anywhere near the lot, but all of a sudden, all of Ruby's whims included her :D
    bSQH1U0.png

I have not used the Movie Hangout pack much yet, since I just got it about a week ago, so I decided to have Dell and Sofia watch a movie together while Jules was at soccer practice and Ruby had conveniently put herself to bed (I think it's hilarious when toddlers do that. I have yet to meet a two year old who will willing admit it's bedtime, even if they are dead tired).

And so cute, they can cuddle during the movie <3
    xGQBpi4.png

It's honestly so fun watching them watch movies!
    wDYeVfe.jpg

I'm definitely missing Jules being in a relationship, so let's enjoy Dell and Sofia instead ;) That movie really put them in a flirty mood haha.
    aq2w0GS.png

The next day, Jules finished her robotic arm. I was controlling Ruby for a bit, and when I went to see what Jules was doing, she had gotten herself into a hot headed mood and decided to autonomously smash Ruby's dollhouse...maybe she just wanted to test the strength of her new arm, lol.
    6mPFYan.png

In any case, let's fix that before Ruby sees it.
    hTenO4I.png

Ulrike called her after soccer practice and asked if she wanted to come to a pop up dance party at the Narwhal Arms nightclub. Usually, Jules only gets calls for the festivals in San Myshuno, which I am waiting to send her to until she lives there, so I decided to accept this one since she has already lived in Windenburg. It was Thursday, the night before finals, and Jules only had one final that she had already thoroughly studied for, so a little partying sounded fun.

It was a little dead at first.
    OT3WYVf.png

But then things started picking up and some familiar faces started to appear.
    BKcZFQD.png

And a little ways off the dance floor, Essa was getting into the groove too.
    6IKNlOI.png

Jules challenged Essa to a dance battle, and for whatever reason, there was just not a lot of space between them..haha
    dsAnxMc.png
    gtrrydu.png

Mario showed up too, looking bored. Maybe he's just missing his cute new fiancé.
    uppg549.png

Then I played through finals the following day, and Jules completed this semester with spectacular grades.
    LH0spUc.png

I'm excited to have my first sim graduate from college! <3
    dKglZDJ.png

I laughed though when I saw the time of the event - why 10:37 precisely, lol?
    8T8nEFS.png

That evening, Dell and Sofia sat her down once again to talk to her.
    fq7aCQT.png

"I have some news to share," Sofia began. Jules tensed a little - Sofia's tone wasn't somber, but it was serious, and she could sense that things were about to change.

"I have been offered a research grant that will begin next term," Sofia continued. "But unfortunately, the facility that I would be working at is much closer to San Myshuno, so it doesn't make sense for Dell and I to continue to live at Britechester at this time. We still have your family's penthouse in San Myshuno, of course, so it would be more logical for us to live there. I know that you're about to graduate and look for work in this area, and without Dell and myself here, it will be harder for you to juggle and job and watching Ruby. There is a great daycare in town though that a lot of my colleagues highly recommend, so I could get the information about that for you as well. Of course, if you decide you want to stay here, we want you and Ruby to have the house - we weren't planning on selling it anyway, since we love this town and I'll probably come back to teach once I finish my research. But stay here as long as you need to."

"That's great news!" Jules congratulated her, though she had to admit, a small part of her would be sad to lose the company and generosity of her sister and Sofia. She had been so blessed that Dell had been able to help her so much with Ruby since she had been born though, and she had known that the time would eventually come where she would have to handle this on her own. "And thank you - for the offer to let us stay here in the house. When would you leave?"
    ygBe9gb.png

Sofia said that they would pack up and move out next week, as they wanted to get settled before Sofia would begin her new position. "But don't worry too much about all of that now. We have your graduation to celebrate tomorrow!"
    *Updated my April 22nd post above! I apologize for how long it took me to write this. It ended up a lot longer than I imagined. But, it needed to be... I'll try to have comments ready to post before I have to go feed my cats and get some rest. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
    @Hermitgirl
    Aww, man, the bunny's cute! Kind of creepy though too. To me anyway. :D I know what it's like to just grind, grind, grind for good grades. Never tried a bunch of stuff with DU as a result. So funny how she likes to use a clone of herself to get feedback on her project board. :D Hmm, that knife is interesting. o.O Kind of surprised to see it actually knowing the game's pearl clutching ways.

The game does that to me too sometimes showing Essa at work, but she's standing on the sidewalk when I load the game. She disappeared though and did go back to work. For around 15 minutes anyway. LOL To be fair I was playing another household in that save (Damon/Molly) so they were left to do whatever in Essa's house. GAH! She stepped on the bunny? o.O Poor thing! :D Ah knitting, I've yet to have Essa or anyone try that yet in this save. However, Essa did sell a painting on Plopsy, just for fun. I was curious how much she'd get for it. Sometimes paintings go for BIG bucks on there. She got almost 6K.

@IllusoryThrall
    Yay! You've started already. Fun how you're introducing a character a day until your official start. I like your schedule. I'm guessing you picked Forgotten Hollow for an ending so Jazmyn can be a vampire and live forever? :) Cool that you'll try to do all the aspirations too. I'll put a link to your blog on the first page for you momentarily. Welcome to the challenge! I hope you have as much fun with it as we do! :)

@permanentrose
    Jules looks good in her robotic arm! I don't blame you for wanting one, they're cool! :) Electrocution threat is the very reason I had Josh learn robotics by reading the skill books before trying to make anything. I just wanted him to make a Robot, so there was no need to learn on the machine. He has never been electrocuted using it, not even before he made the arm. My point is, it's probably because Jules is lower skilled at it. She'll get there, just be careful! o.O

Weird how Ruby got all those whims for Kaori. I wonder why? Love having my couples watch movies together, it's so sweet watching them snuggle during the movie. Eating popcorn is fun too! Oh dear Jules' hot-headedness rears it's ugly head. Glad Ruby didn't see Mommy doing that! Looks like she and others had fun at the nightclub, including Essa. Like the outfit she was wearing. :) So who won the dance battle?

Congrats to Jules for graduating with an A+ GPA! Graduation times are so weird! Essa's was at 10:59 a.m. Why not 11? :D Probably too late to let you know, but there's a one time Graduation Party option the night before graduation our Sims can hold. They can even make it a goaled event! I wish I'd known about it, but I only found out in another thread after she'd graduated. Hmm, so is Jules going to San Myshuno next week? I'm guessing that's where this is headed with the Sofia's new position. I'm looking forward to Essa and Josh moving to Strangerville next Saturday as scheduled for May, can't believe it's coming up so fast! I even have a reason already planned for it too! ;)

@SoulGal7

Love the house(s) for the Challenge Sims in your game in Britechester! Great choice! :)
    edited April 2021
    @Karababy52
    Wow, was not expecting Molly to have feelings for Damon... but I guess it does make sense, often those best friendships can lead to deeper feelings :)

It was nice of you to give Damon a happy ending after all. I had a vague feeling you might use spellcaster magic to revive Damon, since I remember a few of you guys talking about the fact they there's spells to revive the dead. It is nice that things worked out in the end, and Damon got his second chance and hopefully stay on the path of good behavior, especially because he has decided he reciprocates those feelings for Molly. Like you said, he'd better not hurt her! So Damon will fit into your plans nicely for the Forgotten Hollow now, I assume, now that he is truly on the path to redemption :)
    Placing the urn on the ground, it immediately turned into a tombstone. No one could ever explain or questioned why, it was just accepted as normal.
    Lol yep, never question it :D Gotta love the quirks of the sims. It would be nice if we had the choice if we wanted it to display as an urn or a tombstone, especially since the contents of an urn and what is buried beneath a tombstone are quite different, LOL.
    "You can't, and I don't want payment, just earn my trust. Show me you really mean what you say, and maybe one day I'll forgive you."
    This was a good line too. :)

Jules was at a level 7 or 8 robotics skill when she died/kept getting electrocuted. I think she's at a level 9 now. I used the table to build the skill so I could be making chips and mechanisms as she also built her skill, since its so tedious to make enough of them to actually create anything. I agree that reading a book is the safer choice, LOL, but I wanted to be productive as well. I don't know who won the dance battle actually, since my game glitched and canceled the action. But I got those photos beforehand and just decided to include them.

And yes, you're right, I already played ahead and missed that window to have a graduation party. I'll have to keep that in mind in the future though. Jules is partied out for this month anyway haha, so it's all okay in the end. And Jules isn't going to be moving to San Myshuno - I have Strangerville so that's where she is headed next month. I just thought it was time I give Dell and Sofia their lives back, haha. Thought it would be nice to just focus on controlling Jules and Ruby for the tail end of this month too, and it will actually help me a little bit with my transition plans for next month to have Dell and Sofia out of that house and starting a new chapter of their lives.

@IllusoryThrall
    Glad to see you're having fun already! It's cool you're starting our with your main sim as a child - and you seem to have a lot of characters already, I'm curious to see how you start this all out!

@Hermitgirl
    The Bust the Dust kit does seem entertaining. I think I'll buy it eventually when Jules is bored middle aged mom and needs some new aspirations to try lol. I don't think you ever have to worry about your gameplay being boring - I know I enjoy anything you post, even if it's just everyday life stuff. So will Roxanne possible be joining a secret society in her final term, or is that just too much time management haha? I considered it for Jules, but she was just too busy, and then I got obsessed with the robotics table anyway
    Hi All - I have been thinking about this challenge, and I am seriously a month behind everyone else. Sakura got her acceptance letter and her scholarships, and I just have to enroll her now. It's my hubby's birthday weekend, and I doubt very much if I will be playing a lot. So, I think what I am going to do is get her enrolled in uni (not sure how many days you can delay this), and then I am going to do Discover Uni in May. Since I don't have Forgotten Hollow, I am going to do Strangerville in August. That way, I will be with everyone again for Del Sol Valley, instead of always being behind. I had thought about skipping uni and doing it as an adult, but she has all these scholarships that she won, so not sure how that would work, and don't want her to lose them. The big reveal of who Sakura is going to be with comes during "spring break" at uni, and I don't want to drag that one out anymore. Plus, I just enrolled all the challenge teens in uni, and not sure how to undo that, so I have to do uni next. So anyway, that's the plan.

Will comment later today. Have a great day everyone!
    @SoulGal7 I think that’s a fair solution :)
    @Karababy52
    Awww Damon thought he deserved to die after learning all that. That's pretty good for remorse huh? Good thing they can come back! My dibs on Essa being the one that does it!
    Lol, I did write the above before I read your next post and oh yeah! I'm really glad that Damon loves Molly also. I hope he gets on the straight and narrow, at least as straight and narrow as vamps can be! I'm also glad it wasn't an immediate forgiveness.

@permanentrose
    Lol Ruby on the toilet as mom's dying! I'd say it scared the poop outof her but she looks pretty content. So great that you were prepared to bring her back! Great times!
    I love that cleaner bot and that very cool robotic arm. Yahhh grats on the great grades and basically the whew of being done!

@Skeilah
    Love the idea for a gender reveal party! Definitely time to party after graduating too!

@SoulGal7
    Such a lot of work getting everyone ready and enrolled properly. I love their outfits! Wow.. I know I'm not playing that household lol.
    I think it's a great idea to start around the first of May. Get some real stuff caught up and then make the days more even to track!

@IllusoryThrall
    Great idea to start your sim as a child! Glad you are excited and having fun with it already! Look forward to seeing your sims life.
    egTcBMc.png
    April 23
    Say what? Roxanne finally got out of the house! That Britechester isn't so hot!
    iHgGAj4.png
    iMmJs39.png
    Bring on your best!
    6Mcrhs4.png
    You call that an argument? (The eyerolls and yawns are great)
    o0h6lIv.png
    Oh yeah.... your debate team went down! Humilated!
    yZMRV6J.png
    I've done what I came to do!.... That's all!
    DxCGm53.png
    *Gasps* Why would anyone do such a terrible thing?? (That yarn really comes off well with spray cleaner right?)
    2YoGyfi.png
    Really Geoffrey... really? (Lol... Roxanne almost cast a spell on him but there was no one around I wanted him to slobber/kiss over... )
    tMkQiLE.png
    Now that we practiced debate for Roxanne's coursework it's time to move on to charisma!
    egTcBMc.png
    April 23
    ZrUeNE5.png

Before we start the actual update, here’s an upgrade on the progress on Bryons non-world aspirations:
    ITzHvNb.png

Bryons Diary
    WTxrRH9.png
    Waiting for my final grades still is nerve-wrecking. I just took my last final exams and now Im just... Keeping myself busy.

8iUMcaW.png
    (Randi) “Hey, wanna go to the museum with me and Kristine so that you got something to do while you wait?”

Hmm, that’s not a bad idea.

sqNBQ5l.png
    I finished my painting and then we went out.

2cWScfN.png
    (Randi) “And? Did Naoki touch the boxes already?”

Flashback to yesterday...

IrWjER4.png
    (Naoki) “Hehehe... Just a little peak...”

svTVqSB.png
    (Bryon) “No Naoki, you can’t take a 'little peak'! It has to be a surprise!!!”
    (Naoki) “Just one of them!!”
    (Bryon) “Noooooo!”

QEqfY9v.png
    (Bryon) “Nope, he hasn’t touched them yet, but it was a full-time task to keep him away from there.”
    (Randi) “Typical Naoki, haha. I’m so exited! You too, right Kristine?”
    (Kristine) “Yea!”

u5YHqcZ.png
    (Bryon) “Well, at least there’s something else to celebrate if I fail this semester.”
    (Randi) “You really think your grades are gonna be bad? After such good previous terms?”
    (Bryon) “I was just joking. But I’m still nervous. Guess that’s only human, right?”
    (Randi) “Yes, it is.”

0ZVLySU.png
    (Bryon) “Did you invite me here because you know this would calm me down?”
    (Randi) “Yes. But I also wanted to tell you something.”

UcqnfdS.png
    (Bryon) “What is it?”
    (Randi) “Well. I recently met someone. I’m in a relationship.”

62n5gf4.png
    (Randi) “He is so sweet, and so handsome... I think I’m in love again, Bryon.”

Mom looked really happy, and I was happy for her.

(Bryon) “Oh mom, that's amazing! When? Where? Tell me about it!”

CP7e4vZ.png
    (Randi) “So.. His name is Patrick. He lives in Oasis Spring where he takes care of his parents. He didnt want them to go to a retirement home, so yeah. He’s really nice and caring...”
    (Bryon) “Does he have siblings? Children?”
    (Randi) “He has 2 sisters, no children. I told him that I have 3 grownup sons and an adopted toddler daughter. He absolutely loved it.”

PB5W1ox.png
    (Bryon) “Aw, I am so happy for you, mom. You deserve happiness.”
    (Randi) “Im so lucky. I have the best kids in the world, I am going to be a grandmom soon and I found love again. I can’t believe it.”

n7y97nK.png
    (Bryon) “Will he come over tomorrow? To the party?”
    (Randi) “I was planning not to, but...”
    (Bryon) “I’d love to meet Patrick. You should invite him.”
    (Randi) “That makes me really happy.”

We had a nice rest of the day at the museum together. (Now in milestone 4 of the painter extraordinaire aspiration, yay!).

KcG8DNB.png
    My grades turned out great again. Nervous for nothing.

KFUu32D.pngdUkhMZz.png
    Degree almost in the pocket. Only need to pick it up tomorrow :)
    Meet Bennie
    04-23-21_12-51-53-pm.jpg
    Benjamin Malone: referred to as Bennie by all who know him – is not always a nice guy. He focuses (too much) on his comedy “career” – which consists mostly of open mic nights at the local lounge and a sometimes gig as a C-lister (when he remembers to go) – and not enough on his large family.
    04-23-21_12-55-35-pm.jpg
    He grew up poor, and apparently is also mostly content to stay that way. He and his family live in a ratty apartment over a local store that he helps to manage. It certainly isn’t the “get rich quick” scheme he was told it was, and it’s certainly not what he wants to do for the rest of his life…. but it’s what he has to do.
    04-23-21_12-56-28-pm.jpg
    His wife tries to keep up with the housework and the kids, while Bennie spends his days in front of the television, hoping to hear the bell of customers coming into the downstairs store. The kids have learned to avoid his ire, and play elsewhere in the house or outside on the nice days. His wife – is often not so lucky. It’s a good thing, I suppose, that they live in the retail district, because otherwise every neighbor within a mile would hear their legendary arguments. I suppose they were in love once.. but that was a long time ago, and things are different now. No one is sure why they stay together – maybe it’s for the kids. However, if it is… they are mistaken. Because hiding from your parents’ arguments is no way to live.
    04-23-21_12-53-15-pm.jpg
    Not knowing any better, however, means that Bennie is unlikely to change. He continues to work during the day and haunt the mostly-empty lounge at night – waiting for his “big break”. The one that will likely never come.
    bennieoutfits.jpg
    (Stay tuned, tomorrow we meet Bennie’s wife!)
    edited April 2021
    @Skeilah - April 23 - I love the chart you did of the aspirtions you completed and the milestones that you are on. So organized! Now for the update. That is certainly a very unusual painting that Bryon did, I don't think I have ever seen that one before. And I had to laugh at Naoki trying to peek in the boxes...just one...lol Nope. And Bryon was nervous for nothing, and aces the last term. And then he gets his notification for graduation! Alrighty. And what wonderful news for Randi as well, as she has met someone in Oasis Springs. And the party is tomorrow and they are meeting Randi as well. Nice :) I really like this update. Very nicely done. Oh and I loved those boxes and the sayings on them :)

April 22 - As I already mentioned, love those gender reveal boxes. And, Bryon is the patient one, and won't peek in the boxes, but Naoki...now that's another story! I thought that was quite funny on Naoki's personality.

@Hermitgirl - Love that Roxanne has a debate and then flies off on her broomstick when it's over. She's like...I am on a natural high that I won that debate...uh huh! lol And she is a dedicated student cleaning the statue. Geoffrey looked like he was already under a spell...he looks a bit doozey in that photo. And now it's time for charisma with her robot boyfriend lol What did you call this guy again? So sorry, I forgot his name.

@permanentrose - Update 112 - A lot happened in this update! First, lol I had to laugh when Jules said she wanted the robotic arm because she saw Josh with one! hehehehe And the dollhouse - ugh, can't leave Jules alone for a moment with that hot-headed trait. Yeah, funny about Ruby having all whims for Kaori and mad about the potty. (It was really Kaori's fault...even though she wasn't really there). And nice that Jules had a night out and saw Essa. And then the great grades...woot! Congrats Jules that you are graduating tomorrow. And then the news that Dell and Sofia are moving to San Myshuno. So, Jules and Ruby will be left in the house. I wonder that will mean !!!!! Oh Emmett....wanna come over? lol

Update 111 - OMG! Jules...did you die again? Well, that goodness Dell was there to save you. Oh my gosh! How likely is someone to die from working on the robotics skill? It looks like the possibilities are rather "shockingly" high. Are you BFF's with Grim as yet? And yes, get that Grilled Cheese Aspiration up and chat to Grim about grilled cheese. Jules, you have already seen him twice now. You're ahead of River now. But I am happy that Jules is okay. And she got a sentiment from this? lol And nice to know about Lil Grimmie. Is that the knitted version?

@IllusoryThrall - Welcome to the challenge! Since Bennie is the character of the story as a child...is this Benny Sr? Anyway, looks great and am excited to see the start.

@Karababy52 -
    April 22 - So Essa gets a call from Greg about Damon...oh gee...and Essa is blaming herself for Damon's death, and Molly is blaming herself for Damon's death. Oh double gee! Well, now the truth is out...Molly was in love with Damon. She must have felt so bad all the times that Damon was with someone else, especially Essa. And boom-shakalaka...Essa comes to the rescue with her Spellcaster power and calls him from the grave. And then brings him back to life (well, undead life, I guess). I think that Essa did forgive him a bit to bring him back to undead life. And then, the first thing Damon does to celebrate his new life...woohoo time with Molly! lol And so that handsome undead vamp is alive and well and in love with Molly, too. He certainly had a strange way of showing it when he was with Essa...but...hey...he just thought he could get any girl he wanted I guess...and at that time he wanted Essa...but all along he really wanted Molly. Okay, Damon, now it's time to redeem yourself and be in a faithful relationship.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @SoulGal7 The main character will be Jazmyn. We'll meet them soon. :smiley: But yes, matter of fact, it is Bennie Sr.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    First, replying to mentions I haven't yet.
    After this post I am considering to be up to date, and will start commenting at updates again :)

I decided I have had enough at being so late, so I deleted bunch of pictures and post some from here and some from there from past 11 days.

@Hermitgirl , Thank you :) Yes I hate being late and decided to fix it tonigh.
    @SoulGal7 , Melody is happy she has been forgiven :smiley: And lovely group pic, btw :smiley:
    @Karababy52 , I would like to have more romantic and kissing animations too :) BUT my pet peeve is that the current animations, their lips do not even touch! So I have to take shots from what ever angle :D But yes you are right, they have not kissed for real , haha.
    And Nik is not yet certain if it is just happening to his doppelganger, after all he is married with Essa here :D

Melody Connors
    Days 14-24
    MBbhoFp.png

Oh and the blonde dude....

TOmV15T.png

Basically just shots from here and there, I skipped like 150 pics :D

ihwvOBr.png
    Lots of gardening...

zWaUGC4.png
    Lots of finding ingredients.. she found the hug cure stuff, but has not used it yet :)

wYwUKae.png
    Daily walk by..

EikOGDx.png
    LOTS of this too!

4y9kTEe.png
    RsKp9C7.png
    They need to still level up on this..

JdXZzpc.png
    Ouch!

eouhPvn.png
    And of course she had to drop everything else to go to the opposite part of the lot, just to hug Wolfgang.. just natural, right??

dx7mkjX.png
    Lots more hugging!! (there you see, Paolo IS alive :D )

etJ62jV.png
    hey! Essa is a solid vendor now :smiley:

jy1Lmiv.png
    Hot, hot , hot...

CHDkTRd.png
    I didn't know he had made that thing :D

CDtkL6X.png
    And naturally more Uni events!

2yFf6Oq.png
    BCbmgmi.png
    FcG8vGN.png
    ab6mBrn.png
    Malcolm at his own...

bQeijM3.png
    bQ3rOxu.png
    And Melody preparing before hers..

vAIT5Uw.png
    And of course Malcolm had to crash at Melody's party!!

4s2CYDd.png
    z8HoGNZ.png
    uxE9ELD.png
    yoAGgbc.png
    Well, he got what he deserved, tho :joy:

dkrCEqq.png
    swkojEI.png
    And again :p

kUxM3C9.png
    nQOomJz.png
    After messing with the rival statue...

4U4dcyl.png
    She went to clean her own (Malcom sprayed that earlier).

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top