Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nectar making pack/kit concept

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
edited April 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
New items

Nectar maker:

This one from The Sims Freeplay can be nice as off the grid option

Screenshot_2018-11-15-18-38-27.png

But also the classic one from TS1 and TS3

MTS_gesimz-1247030-TS3W2011-11-0714-43-50-77.jpg

The juice squeezer from The Sims 2 Seasons, can be added to have another fresh fruit juice

sims2juicer-76b867dd54b1408982e6702c709a87d3.jpg

Decorative items can be based in Sandy's Around The Sims 2 "cellar" set, like barrells, bottles, racks and other items for buy and build

7de77a24ee5035085c7f955b12d1edbd.jpg

http://sims2.aroundthesims3.com/objects/other_006.html

The new skill can be nectar making, just like The Sims 3 with a self-career/freelance job option.

Post edited by Mak27 on

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Nectar making ala World Adventures is too big for a single kit. It has to be a SP. Otherwise it'll be as detailed as a napkin.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    It's a good idea for gameplay, I liked the nectar making in TS3.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited April 2021
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Nectar making ala World Adventures is too big for a single kit. It has to be a SP. Otherwise it'll be as detailed as a napkin.

I think the nectar making can be added with less options or recipes, but retaining the aging, flavor and moodlets.

The Kit can be enhanced with future packs, like Generations or Farming, adding more recipes and mixes.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
    Mak27 wrote: »

I think the nectar making can be added with less options or recipes, but retaining the aging, flavor and moodlets.

The Kit can be enhanced with future packs, like Generations or Farming, adding more recipes and mixes.

Again...it's too big. A kit is one gameplay object. For nectar you'd need the nectar machine, storage units to place the nectar bottles, new harvestables (different types of grapes), aging system, new moodlets, new recipes and I'd like to have cellar themed buy items. It's more comparable to Nifty Knitting.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Mak27 wrote: »

Again...it's too big. A kit is one gameplay object. For nectar you'd need the nectar machine, storage units to place the nectar bottles, new harvestables (different types of grapes), aging system, new moodlets, new recipes and I'd like to have cellar themed buy items. It's more comparable to Nifty Knitting.

:( Very Sad
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    You could ask for the gameplay anyway, just not as a kit :)
  • rachelwolferachelwolfe Posts: 110 Member
    I agree that this should be added to the Sims 4, and also that it should be bigger. I'd frankly like to see this as a game pack that comes with a Monte-Vista-like Italian world and the ability to buy and run your own nectary.
    I agree that this should be added to the Sims 4, and also that it should be bigger. I'd frankly like to see this as a game pack that comes with a Monte-Vista-like Italian world and the ability to buy and run your own nectary.

Italian world but only nectar making? What about a pizza oven?
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I'd like to see nectar making in The Sims 4 too, but I'd also like to see it as part of a bigger pack; a French/Italian vacation pack maybe.

Perhaps also a "nectar tasting" social event could be fun.