Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plain ol' Legacy (Rebooted)

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    It went pretty well. They dress each other :love:

Now...
    I just need a place for date number two.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017
    Summer and Rick are cute together.

I'm looking forward to...
    Summer n Rick nooboos! :grin:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2021
    @LegacySims2017 -Second date suggestions- maybe a bike ride and a bar-b-q in the park; dancing somewhere (they can order non-alcoholic beverages since they're teens), to the movies - there are some great movie builds on the gallery, like drive-in movies, movie in the park; bowling date - always a fun one
    Wow! They were flirty and very flirty on the date. Love that they had spaghetti. I would have loved to have seen “share a bite”, like in Disney’s Lady and the Tramp. lol I think this date between them went rather well. Ahhh…makes me smile when I see these two together, Rick only had that pink outfit on because he was the Bachelor. You can also give him some other formal wear lol I think that Summer looked really nice in her dress, and they did look good together. :)
    How much more pink can you get?

Is that a challenge? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 -Second date suggestions- maybe a bike ride and a bar-b-q in the park; dancing somewhere (they can order non-alcoholic beverages since they're teens), to the movies - there are some great movie builds on the gallery, like drive-in movies, movie in the park; bowling date - always a fun one
    Wow! They were flirty and very flirty on the date. Love that they had spaghetti. I would have loved to have seen “share a bite”, like in Disney’s Lady and the Tramp. lol I think this date between them went rather well. Ahhh…makes me smile when I see these two together, Rick only had that pink outfit on because he was the Bachelor. You can also give him some other formal wear lol I think that Summer looked really nice in her dress, and they did look good together. :)

Oh, I like the movie theatre bit. I might go with that.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    This was a fun chapter. I'm glad I'm all caught up now xD

I forgot which story you wanted me to upload some of Antwan's kids for though xD

I believe it was this one, Plain ol' Legacy.

Okay. I'm gonna have my first young adults soon, So they'll start showing up on the gallery. Want me to tag you somehow so they're easier to find and you can pick whoever you want? xD

I forgot which story you wanted me to upload some of Antwan's kids for though xD

Okay. I'm gonna have my first young adults soon, So they'll start showing up on the gallery. Want me to tag you somehow so they're easier to find and you can pick whoever you want? xD

No need. I am Following you, and I go through the Gallery of all that I Follow. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

No need. I am Following you, and I go through the Gallery of all that I Follow. :wink:

Are you following me too? :) my Gallery ID is SCNVM. Not that I have very interesting things lol, but hey, maybe I surprise myself. I think I'm following you. Not sure.

*goes in-game to check*

Aha! I'm following you, and you're following me :) that's nice.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »

Are you following me too? :) my Gallery ID is SCNVM. Not that I have very interesting things lol, but hey, maybe I surprise myself. I think I'm following you. Not sure.

*goes in-game to check*

Aha! I'm following you, and you're following me :) that's nice.

Of course I was Following you. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Oh god xD that's worrisome for some of the wild sims I've put up recently during my I'm only playing in cas because I've had no time to focus on gameplay.
    1.66: The Art Academy ( http://legacysims.net/?p=6903 )
    We’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it; that’s all.

art_academy_3.jpg?w=700

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    The Art Academy -
    It’s tough to have a club not meet anymore, but they did serve their purpose rather well. Maybe Levi will decide to do something else now that he has finished the painter aspiration. Glad that Brent and Levi are still friends, even though Levi hasn’t see him in awhile. But that is how BFFs work, they can just continue where they left off, even years’ later. Wonderful update.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    The Art Academy -
    It’s tough to have a club not meet anymore, but they did serve their purpose rather well. Maybe Levi will decide to do something else now that he has finished the painter aspiration. Glad that Brent and Levi are still friends, even though Levi hasn’t see him in awhile. But that is how BFFs work, they can just continue where they left off, even years’ later. Wonderful update.

Re: Comment
    I just won't be controlling Levi anymore. He's been done with his Aspiration for quite awhile now. I won't disband the Club. I'm hoping when he passes on, the game automatically gives leadership to one of its members. Not sure how it all works behind the scenes.

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Fun chapter
    what is with that flower cart?!? When I've been going to the museum lately sims have been obssssed with it
    Fun chapter
    what is with that flower cart?!? When I've been going to the museum lately sims have been obssssed with it

Re: Comment
    I guess Sims fancy pots of flowers. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 do you already know when you’re starting the next generation? :)
    edited April 2021
    @LegacySims2017 do you already know when you’re starting the next generation? :)

Well, we have two birthdays (one being Generation 2 which will actually be the Generation 1 ending), a holiday, and another date. So at least four more chapters to go. I might throw another in there depending on what happens in the game. But we are getting close.

I will say that Generation 2 will not be as long as Generation 1. There'll probably be nooboo making happening in the first few chapters of Generation 2. It took a long time to get to that point in Generation 1. So, expect Plain ol' Legacy to start picking up speed once Generation 2 starts.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    That makes sense. The first generation is a lot of bumbling around trying to work out who the character is, getting them up to speed. With generation two you've already established much of the sim's character already through their growth and development as children and teenagers so they can get up to speed on continuing the story a lot faster.
    That makes sense. The first generation is a lot of bumbling around trying to work out who the character is, getting them up to speed. With generation two you've already established much of the sim's character already through their growth and development as children and teenagers so they can get up to speed on continuing the story a lot faster.

I agree with this!

Thank you for the reply, @LegacySims2017 :) Of course I still love reading Generation 1 haha, but I am just curious.
    edited April 2021

Well, we have two birthdays (one being Generation 2 which will actually be the Generation 1 ending), a holiday, and another date. So at least four more chapters to go. I might throw another in there depending on what happens in the game. But we are getting close.

I will say that Generation 2 will not be as long as Generation 1. There'll probably be nooboo making happening in the first few chapters of Generation 2. It took a long time to get to that point in Generation 1. So, expect Plain ol' Legacy to start picking up speed once Generation 2 starts.

OOhhh! Nooboos! Can't wait!
    edited May 2021
    Playing through this gameplay and watching the autonomy, I took a screenshot of this for two reasons...

gen_1_siblings.jpg?w=700
    1. The three siblings sat at the table and were talking with each other (while doing homework). I like the bond they have on their own.
    2. I haven't seen Peeping Tina in quite some time, but now the creepy neighbor keeps showing up at the door. Just look at him staring through the door window. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif