Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    I like it too, I didn't come up with the name though. She's the 6th child of the Goth family. Dad is UnKnOwN.....

• FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    So i made some picos school characters in sims (as adults.) Heres what we ended up with.

Nene: (who I'll be playing as.)
    her picos school version- 450?cb=20210104215309

and her sims version- unknown.png

Casandra: love interest lol
    her picos school version- (couldn't find a good normal image of her so I used a Minecraft skin- by bff actually uses this one steve-planetminecraft-com-14123683-minecraft-skin.jpg
    and then her sim version!! unknown.png
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    She is probably one of the most beautiful sims I have creasted
    6ubJQ8i.png
    v772Hbs.png
    DSwtAo5.png
    nYxfvEG.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Haven't been on the forum much lately

tried to experiment by restarting a new save with Quin and Rohan because one save of them isn't enough ;)

I used my just became a teen version of Quin (who hadn't met Rohan) and the new teen version of Rohan that the game generated. - so no residue from the other saves.

Quin is just a regular poor starter sim living in willow creek with an older sister. (I find it so funny to see both of them back in their small skinny teen bodies)

On his first day in the world Quin went to the park in Windenburg - Hare Square (because lots of teens generate there) and which teen arrived? - Rohan :smiley:

Of course Rohan was in a filthy mood because of his lone wolf trait.
    KNIO1np.png
    Quin went full derp when he saw Rohan (plus flirty moodlets etc) - I love that for such a pretty sim Quin can just lose control and derp out - it makes me like him better.
    wvHhgog.png?1
    Thankfully Rohan also likes A derpy sim.
    1M5O63R.png
    Then they wouldn't shut up.
    9naaKnB.png
    MPUETjc.png

Next day
    The next day was Quin's first day at school - who did he make friends with at School - Rohan. and of course he invited him home - the pop up not me doing it.
    I have never seen this interaction...not sure what triggered it but its cute.
    ACMj6jj.png
    They continue to talk and talk and talk
    XpnG4oi.png
    Unless they were staring at each other
    First Quin
    kOYTjt4.png
    And then Rohan
    9xWwp7G.png?2
    And who was doing walkbys outside LOL (go away you are a young adult and Quin is only a teen).
    TDgaWne.png

Spending time together
    They love hanging out
    bV9LIjj.png
    And Quin has managed to get the derp under control and is now doing much better looks at Rohan.
    NENhhGo.png?1
    Doesn't stop them being hyper competitive (they are this way about rock climbing in my other save).
    bBwQh6N.png?1
    I think Quin "gave up"to let Rohan win
    ylG6MJ5.png
    They hang out so often and there are times where I want to scream "just kiss each other already" - of course they can't unless I let them.
    1reawH8.png

Quin is very popular
    Besides Rohan and Morgyn, quite a few other sims are always calling and dropping by...
    Kyoshi strongly likes Quin (who thinks meh and gets bored whenever Kyoshi is around)
    n0mtFJY.png
    As usual Bjorn is out and about trying to insert himself into my sims lives. GO AWAY HE"S A TEEN BJORN!
    xl2Q0Cl.png
    And Caleb can't stop visiting either
    pDCHuzG.png
    but Quin only wants Rohan (which makes me feel better because I started this save to see if they would react differently to each other but they don't).
    646Fe7n.png
    and Rohan appears to return the sentiment
    mgTA982.png

So finally the Romance festival came around
    By this point I felt Quin's head was going to explode if I didn't let him kiss Rohan.
    OBlR12S.png
    I think Rohan was totally on board with the let us get romantic philosophy as they did this mod interaction autonomously
    nhCeZ0Z.png
    So Quin asked Rohan to be his boyfriend and Rohan leapt so high I thought he was going to go into orbit.
    FMqH6fJ.png
    And finlly a first kiss
    fxTtyG6.png?1
    I took them to Windenburg because Rohan doesn't appreciate the crowds at the festival.
    maDiGWx.png

It just made me laugh that they had very similar reactions to each other as in my other save. They just don't "see" anyone else as soon as they meet each other. I do wonder what will happen when they age up and each get different 3rd traits from my other save.
    edited April 2021
    Melony introduced her brother Henry to her friend Hadley(furthest on the right). Yes she's trying to hook him up, and he's clearly making a butt of himself. (The woman next to Hadley is Melony and Henry's grandmother).
    WMQEwLg.png
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited April 2021
    This has not happened in my game today. A few days ago I noticed my sim Dominic Goth had died via death by freezing (this was the game not me). Please note I was not playing Dominic at this time or his household. This death came as a shock to me when I noticed his grave tomb in my sims inventory. So now his sister Morgana Goth is a spellcaster on the path to bring him back to life. This is a very big unwelcomed and big turn in my game and has added a very big twist to my main save and the Goth household. The following picture is of Dominic in his teen simself life. The second picture is of Dominic and his 2 sisters Morgana is the one in black who is now a spellcaster wanting to bring him back from the dead.[img][/img]Z43l2oK.pngibSIFqh.png.
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Today in my game i started solving the strangerville mystery with my sim Velma Dinkley. she has two kids and is going to get engaged soon but right now she is solving the mystery. Cassandra finished uni with all A's! she starts the semester tomorrow. and i'm having bella and mortimer have more kids.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
    edited April 2021
    At 7 generations now. Miranda is vampire #2. Gonna take a break from Madeline's family line and control Jasmine Denny for while. Jasmine is the daughter of Jack, who is the son of Brandi III.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,942 Member
    edited April 2021
    I added pictures to the family tree. The descriptions are rather lame :D

Masterson Family
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    @Ray_Trace I like Sentiments too, although it’s a little odd when someone gets the “Closer from Happy Memories” one towards someone they’ve only just met. I’ve never had that many negative ones at once! One of my Sims did have the “Hurt” one although I have no idea why.

You can only have that much negative sentiments at once if you actively go out of your way to be the most irritating, hateful guy possible (I spammed Mean and Fight interactions to this guy here), but that's what amuses me about it so much: I get rewarded by making this guy act like a total jerk. I love how everyone hates this guy on the lot, and it's even funnier when he dies and every single Sim goes to his corpse on this lot to celebrate his death, not a single one crying. Or when he loses a fight, literally everyone cheers or when he wins, everyone boos at him.

As for what happened in my game recently...

tNt1Ygx.png

I love me a lovely gay couple!

G4FC1Ku.png

That plant is so evil! I don't care that it ate up my emotions or that I'm covered in icky goop or that I'm nearly eaten or that this all happened on New Years Eve I WAS PROMISED CAKE!
    A1hnP0t.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all!! Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy!
    First some comments and replies. I left lots of awesomes and likes too!! :)
    @lady_earth Good for Lola! I am glad she found a boyfriend! And I am in love with your sims names! :) Married with Children was one of my favorite tv shows
    @lucy_henley Helen is beautiful! Thanks for mentioning Plum Tree! I totally forgot about that one. My main save’s family tree is getting a bit complicated….
    @samdenny I am so glad that you were able to get Henry back! I know you can use MCC to up the number of sims in each household but I’m afraid to use it…
    Oh lord. The Bear Phase
    @sepia I love your Hargrove family! I like your Pirate Park:) Did you build it? Sammi and Ellis are a cute couple! I am glad things went well with them:)
    @angeliqueadelaide OMG Morgyn lol!! XD He’s been busy!! Its weird to think of Morgyn being a grandparent….
    You are so right on the unflirty trait lol! And yes, Darling Walsh is the worst. Darling is currently married to Hugo Villareal. Darling asked him for a random hookup and they wound up in the family way….
    And don’t even get me started on Lily Feng lol
    @lyrie Thank you for the romance mod link! I think I just might download it…
    I am kind of getting tired of the distant phase with Lisette, but I think I will run with it. It makes for more interesting gameplay…:)
    Thank you so much for liking my Fotenots! I’ve played them I think 2 years now! They are so cute together. I am excited to see the kids grow up but hate to see them age up too! :)
    Dec is still up to his loner ways I see. You are right though, at least he was working to support his family. I am glad that Hazel has Vanessa to spend time with
    I am so happy for Vanessa and Beck too! I love the way you described them as marshmallows :) And congrats on reaching soulmates together and their career progress!
    And I am also happy that Vanessa confronted Dec on his habits and seeking therapy. Especially in front of his daughter. Maybe an intervention could help?
    I was chuckling at Illiana’s choice in movie. I hate to admit, that Joanna lets her kids watch horror movies (I guess considering their weird origins, its pretty tame lol)
    What a contrast with Max, McKenna, and Rainbow! They are so happy together :)
    McKenna is so crafty! I love all the stuff she has made for their friends:)
    @daephene Thank you for liking my Fontenot family! It was fun playing a plantsim again. I would really love if they would expand on it! AHH! I love your ghost family!! They look like they are living the ultimate undead life! :) I was laughing at Gunther becoming a medium!! XD Sounds right up his alley actually…
    I am loving your spooky/paranormal fusion gameplay That was amazing!!! I love having ghosts possess the bonfire, but I’ve never had them wear pumpkins before! Definitely looking forward to seeing the next gameplay!!
    @metior_ice I loved the idea of the Mer-bros club!
    @thrior I am loving your Axel!!
    @furrymodspinel I like your sims recreations!
    @hunniboo1 That black dress is amazing!! I wish we had that in game!
    @becka28 YAY!! I missed seeing you on the forums! I am not on here as often much anymore. Work and other life drama lol. I enjoyed seeing the alternate teen versions of Quin and Rohan again. They are just one of those couples that always seem destined for each other! And I chuckling at Bjorn’s photobomb in the background lol XD
    @netney52 I am glad that you got Dominic back as a ghost again! It seems like a cool story though for his sister to bring him back!

Now here’s what happened in my game!
    Last time I hung out with the Fontenots! My favorite alien/human family. Rosie’s and Clint’s youngest daughter just aged up to toddler. Clint’s younger sister, her husband and their new baby moved out of their house and into their own down the street! I stopped in on Rosie’s twin sister Rebecca. Her son Rowan aged up to child and so did her husband, Thorne Bailey. The sisters decided it would be a great idea to plan a camping trip. Well. Rebecca would have preferred a swanky hotel or beach trip but whatever.
    They all packed up and headed to Granite Falls. The weather was beautiful. Clear skies and the perfect temperature. Not too hot. Not too cold. This was going to be the perfect weekend!

Camping Trip

NOT!! There was no sun in sight and the clouds threatened to downpour at any moment! Everyone (cough...me in build mode) put up their tents as quickly as they could ulYnXKd.png
    Clint started a campfire. KmEP3FN.png
    Everybody was settling in. Talking and catching up. Rebecca talked to her nephew she hadn’t seen in ages. 6o4eTBO.png

Weenie Roast Interrupted
    They had been on the road for hours that morning and everyone was starving! Rosie is the expert grill master in the family so she whipped up some grilled hot dogs FUgBXOj.png
    Come and get it!! Qqq006a.png
    They settled around the picnic table when it started raining! h2j4bVW.png
    Thorne thought he heard thunder. And was that lightning?! Z9K1MZr.png
    Yep. Severe thunderstorm warning. The wind was picking up and lightning was striking everywhere. The families fled to their tents for shelter! 7Q17t5s.png
    Yep it was a bad storm. Fun times

Campfire Fun
    I had them relax, chat, or read in their tents. Rowan and Grace played together in their tent during the storm. wTTCUyZ.png
    Finally the weather cleared up! Everyone crawled out of their tents. Mosquito attack!! 1BdCgLI.png
    Gage and his step-cousin Orange are good friends. They were sharing hilarious videos on their phones. Orange’s mom passed away awhile ago (I may or may not have accidentally drowned her in the luminary pond...I had never played it before...she got eaten by sharks lol….it was a bit of shocker lol). His stepmother Rebecca adopted him. 74yjILI.png
    Everyone needed to use the bathroom. Badly. Clint and Rosie were cool with roughing it and decided to use the bush. Ew wD5iyg9.png
    Rowan thought it was the coolest thing ever be0dIen.png
    Y’all get idea. Aunt Rebecca and Thorne decided to use the bathroom. But it was a trek from their camp site. CmVEk45.png
    Gage decided to start the campfire back up. HGwHZaW.png
    Orange joined him and decided to talk about stocks. LOL 3Ht9vOb.png
    Plant obsessed Rosie zeroed in on a plant she hadn’t collected before Shi2Qr5.png
    Clint entertained the kids with campsongs Haystd2.png
    And showed them how to throw horseshoes kSTiiwJ.png
    It was getting late. Rosie threw a log onto the fire. UOHJuUm.png
    Time for a ghost story!
    !

Oh the HORROR!!
    The family gathered around the campfire. Rosie is gifted at story telling. She’s been telling camp ghost stories since she’s been a kid. Orange begged her to tell a scary story!!! fThhZel.png

“One day. The most boring man in Willow Creek was heading out for work at the local IHOP. His car was in the shop so he called an uber to come pick him up. When he saw it was nearing his house on the tracking app, he walked to the end of the sidewalk” V2Eo1YZ.png
    What’s so scary about this story mom? NOAopV2.png
    "Just wait...His wife Eliza was watching him from the window when...suddenly instead of a car appearing...she saw him fade from existence!!"
    g83ZNo0.png
    Instantly, Bob Pancakes knew something was wrong. To his horror, he felt himself being transported to another plane of existence.... into a space of nothingness. He had no form, no body. There was only an erie blue shade…1xoAk5T.png
    Suddenly a green shape appeared. With the following word scrawled before him...rhVTSZv.png
    Choke on marshmallow… gfrmUiW.png
    NOO!! Oh the horror! 9ayuvcR.png
    Gawd Help US! V1k8tuD.png
    They planned on hiking the next day. The weather was supposed to be cloudy but rain free. Fingers crossed!
    Till next time!

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Helen Villareal, that’s right, Max’s daughter, is dating Zayn, they recently became boyfriend and girlfriend, I can tell he’s totally smitten with her. He gets this look on his face and his eyes sparkle, you know? I think Max was less than impressed with Zayn’s prospects, I mean the fact that he’s a stand-up comic, which I totally get, I had big doubts myself when Zayn “announced” he was going to major in Drama at Uni, so he could become the next “Johnny Zest”, jeez. I try not to butt into my boys lives once they get “grown up”, it’s hard though, it’s not like a switch you can just flip, you know? So, I did voice my concerns at the time, I reminded Zayn that Lenny lived in a modest apt. in the city and sometimes had a hard time paying Izzy’s child support. He never missed a payment though, he’s always been very good about that. Zayn listened, but, of course, he followed his heart. Well, that’s the thing, a person should follow their heart, if it’s something you really want, you can’t let fear hold you back or your dad, who wants you to play it safe in choosing a career and in life in general. And, to be honest, Zayn’s doing really well, he’s making good money and loves what he’s doing. So, well, he made the right choice for himself, I guess, and he worked towards it all through college too, I found out. It’s probably a good thing I didn’t know about that till after he graduated though.
    And Samyr, well, he’s dating Lacie Bachelor now, yeah, as in Zayn’s ex girlfriend from high school, the one he had a nasty break-up with and cried around the house over for literally weeks afterwards. So, it came as a bit of a surprise. Especially since it was Zayn who told me about it, so I asked him if that had bothered him at all, yeah, as I said, I “try” not to butt in. Well, he said, promise me you’ll keep this between us? I agreed. He continued, it did bother me, but see, back when I first started dating Lacie, well, Samyr was really into her, I mean he always “arranged” to talk to her about that geeky stuff they both like whenever she was around, you know? And, if I’m honest, I could kind of tell he had a bit of a “crush’ on her. That’s one of the reasons I helped get him and Chantel together back then, see. Anyway, Samyr had arranged a dinner at Kaden’s, and it was pretty obvious to me that something was up from the git-go. So, when he mentioned running into Lacie, well, I had an idea then where it was going. The thing is, with our break up, well, now that I’m older and hopefully wiser, I kind of think that our break-up was not all her fault like I let on back then. I played a big part in it myself, it wasn’t nearly as one-sided as I had made it out to be. Plus, I could tell it was really important to Samyr, he went to a lot of trouble in planning to broach the subject with me by getting Kaden and Christine involved and all. So, I didn’t let on how much it bothered me. I mean, Lacie Bachelor, for whatever my issues with her were back then, well, she’s a nice person with a lot of good qualities, plus she’s totally smokin’ hot. And, if I’m honest, she and Samyr probably have way more stuff in common than me and her ever did. One look at Samyr’s face told me he was really nervous and so I knew it was a big deal for him, like a huge thing. So, I downplayed how uncomfortable with it I was and told him it was OK with me. I mean, if he and Lacie really liked each other, and I was guessing they probably did, else he wouldn’t have gone to all that trouble, right, well, then I didn’t want to stand in the way. Anyway, me and Lacie eventually talked one night at the house before she and Samyr went out and both of us apologized to each other about how we left things when we broke up and we both try to be friendly around each other now and all. So, I am OK with it now, I guess. Plus, Samyr’s really into her and I kind of think it’s mutual, she smiles at him a lot and stuff, she even gets excited about that boring science stuff he talks about from his work, you know. Plus, I want Samyr to find someone and fall in love and be happy too.
    I hadn’t talked to Zayn where he had told me so much of what he was feeling and thinking in a long time and I really loved his sharing all that with me. Zayn surprised me, what he said showed a lot of maturity and depth, both things I hadn’t often see in him. Jeez, my boys are all grown up, sigh. No, that’s wrong, I want them to be mature and look out for each other, that was my job as a parent, to get them there, it’s just that it’s a bittersweet kind of thing, I guess.-

MtUrP4u.jpg
    Zayn and Helen are getting serious.

F2MwMOF.jpg
    While Samyr and Lacie just became boyfriend and girlfriend.

-Everyone says Uncle Kyle knew something, like he had a premonition or whatever. That day, he suggested that him and Salim go visit Kareem, then he wanted to go to GeekCon, and of course they ran into Samyr. Then before bed they watched that silly kid’s movie about a runaway dog that they both cry over every single time they watch it. I must have seen that sappy thing a hundred times growing up. Then Uncle Kyle went up to bed and Salim had a snack, but when he finished and went upstairs, he found Uncle Kyle’s body right next to the bed. It was around 10:30PM and Salim didn’t call anyone, I mean family, until the next morning. So he dealt with the whole thing all alone that night. Watcher, that must have been horrible. Of course, when he called us we all rushed over there, but I live with three females now, so hurry up and get ready, is a very relative term, sigh. Thank The Watcher, Yousef immediately rushed over and was with Salim till everyone else could get there. It was really difficult, at least for me, I mean, Uncle Kyle, I love..loved, him like he was my real father and all, so the funeral was hard for me. I’ve suffered big losses like that before with Becca and mom, but still.
    After the funeral, Than stayed with Salim, and he tried to convince him to move in with his family. He played the violin for Salim, Uncle Kyle’s favorite piece and all. Then I showed up with the same idea, I really didn’t like the idea of Salim staying in that big empty apartment alone with all his memories of Uncle Kyle, plus he’s really getting up there in age. And, well, me and Than, we kind of got into it. We argued over who Salim should live with and we kind of fell into our old patterns from childhood. Than said he was their real son, which always pushes my buttons, it’s always been a sore spot with me, what with him being their legally adopted son and all, so, of course, I said I was Salim’s flesh and blood and blood was thicker that water. Yeah, that always seems to really bug Than, being that he’s insecure about being adopted and all. So, it did not go well, Salim refused to come live with either of us and dug in his heels over staying in the apartment.
    By the time I got home, it was late, so it wasn’t until the next morning when I could tell Josie about it and boy did she chew me a new one. The thing is, my first wife Becca, well, she was way more bossy that Josie is. So when Josie said, Omar Benali, do you mean to tell me that you and Than Jeffries actually argued like two little kids in front of that man, a man who and had just lost his husband and as if that was not bad enough, in front of the remains of your recently departed Uncle Kyle too boot? Well, that made it sound really bad. Then she continued, you get yourself over to the city to Than’s right this minute and you bury the hatchet with him, and don’t you even think about coming back to this house until you do, do you understand me Omar Benali? Wow, Josie had never issued an ultimatum like that to me before, so I kind of knew I didn’t have a choice. So, I did, and me and Than talked and apologize to each other and discuss our concerns about Salim living alone, he’s, well, he’s getting old now, and he’s probably not got a lot of time left. Elliana walked by a couple times while me and Than talked and she shot daggers with her eyes at Than when she did, so I’m thinking I was probably not the only one who’d had his wife give him a good talking to that morning. Finally, Than agreed that if we could get Salim to move, that my house was way bigger, I have a spare bedroom and all, where as his spare bedroom is his artist studio and Elliana’s home office too. But then he broke down and confessed he was just afraid that Salim didn’t have much time left and he wanted to make the most of it by having him around. Which I totally get, I feel the exact same way.-

B5lb49x.jpg
    Visiting with Kareem and Amani.

ig3HcuS.jpg
    Talking to Samyr at GeekCon.

ofTfEao.jpg
    Watching their favorite movie together.

IrzGuvK.jpg
    Salim discovers Kyle’s body.

dnZzVen.jpg
    Yousef sits with Salim.

nAetuzi.jpg
    The family eats and mourns.

kJwouDa.jpg
    Salim grieves for his partner.

57bpAfB.jpg
    Omar and Than visit Salim after the funeral.

SFhG63y.jpg
    Omar and Than argue.

IXZv3re.jpg
    Ultimately, Salim refuses to move in with either of them.

b7IrKLp.jpg
    Omar tells Josie about his “visit” with Salim.

mfecWdC.jpg
    Josie delivers an ultimatum.

YcS5WaJ.jpg
    Omar and Than talk and come to an agreement.

-Wyatt Frey, Ryder (oldest son of Nina Caliente) from my bowling team’s son, has been coming around to see Izzy lately, he started showing up a little before Uncle Kyle passed away and was pretty supportive and all towards what Izzy was going through. He’d lost his grandmother, (Nina Caliente) who lived with his family recently too. Honestly, he’s a nice enough boy, plus I’ve known his family my whole life. The thing is, he’s just like his dad, he’s into music and wants to be a rock star, jeez. That’s not really my idea of a proper kind if goal in life. Still, I’m trying to be less judgmental of the boys Izzy brings home now. Since the thing with Bo, well, let’s just say, I’m trying to be less critical, OK? Still, I want to be a rock star, I MEAN, COME ON.-

col2Les.jpg
    Izzy and Wyatt talk.

-Kareem (Salim Benali’s older brother) passed away, it’s a double blow to my family, two deaths so close together. It’s kind of bad too, the way he died. Amani got worried because Kareem didn’t show up for dinner and she started calling around, she finally talked to one of the tenants, Kareem’s the building Super see, who thought he had heard Kareem mention fixing the boiler, so Amani went down to the basement to the boiler room and found his body. He’d had a heart attack, and according to the coroner, if he had gotten medical attention right away, well, he might have survived it. He had lain there for hours by the time Amani found him though. So, as horrible as it is, well, it kind of scared Salim a bit, I think, because a little while after the funeral, Salim asked me and Than to come over. When we got there, he asked us if we were serious about him moving in. We both jumped on it and agreed that he should come live with me, since my house was bigger and that he could still visit the city and stay with Than whenever he wanted. He agreed, thank The Watcher. So Josie and Salim got together to do up the twins old bedroom, and he moved in with us. A few days after he moved in, he asked me to go to the cemetery with him, he wanted to place flowers on mom and Uncle Kyle’s graves and asked me if I wanted to do the same for Becca. I got the idea he didn’t want to go alone and it had been a while since I had visited Becca’s grave, so we went together. I kind of think it was like some kind of closure or something for him, because he cried a bit and said good-by to Uncle Kyle, and there was a finality in it, I don’t know, anyway it felt like that to me.-

RhPY9HG.jpg
    At the cemetery.

-I’m going to be a grandfather, yes sir. Kaden and Cristine are expecting. Apparently, they have been trying for a while, and when nothing happened, they went to see a doctor and have been doing a bunch of stuff to up the odds. They both tested normal, as to fertility and all, but apparently, people who are normal still sometimes have a hard time conceiving right away, like I’d know that, right? Anyway, there are thing you can do to help, I guess. Kaden said it was kind of stressful, trying, I mean, that he and Cristine had to do all this stuff and abstain until an optimum time and that it wasn’t easy to perform on cue like a trained seal. Yeah, I can imagine so. What do you think the kid should call me, grandpa, granddad, gramps?

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    edited April 2021
    @sarabeth2984 - Thanks. I'm a big MWC fan as well.

Monty: Other than learning how fast a hot-headed Sim (like Patrizo) can bring an established relationship into trouble, I also found out that OTPs (one true pairings) don't have to transfer to the sequels. I was going to pair Romeo with Juliette, but I decided on my new save that this time I'd go with someone different and since Weis Schnee (RWBY) is so pretty and lives close by, I went with her.

Here's her and Romeo just becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.
    04-21-21-10-45-14-PM.png

NOTE: I've never seen RWBY, but I just liked how the Sim looked that I had to download her.
  • SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks! Haha! No, it’s from the gallery. I’m the world’s worst builder. :)
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    Today I finally got around to aging up my oldest babies. They were born when their older sister was a child, she is currently a young adult with a baby and a toddler of her own.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hello everyone! This is a very special Adler update today, a huge moment in Hazel's story, the same will happen with Rainbow after I get done with Hazel :blush:

@Becka28 Aww I really enjoyed teen Quin and Rohan romance some couples are One True Pairings and these two are it! <3 I loled very hard at Morgyn though xD Especially since all the trouble he causes in the normal save heh!

@sarabeth2984 Whoa! Two years! I’ve been playing Hazel and Rainbow around that time, does not seem like it does it? I hope to age them to teens before 2022 though xD
    Vanessa and Beck are my new OTP they were so unexpected and so sweet marshmellow goop that is what they are~
    Haha that is fair! What is a horror movie to their real life, heh Illana is full of ideas you have to wait and watch xD
    I am so happy with the progression of my sims too, it is amazing how far they have come!~

Aaaaah you got me on the set up of that one lol aww, I never know what to do with them when they rain when they are not in a cabin, so I made a little spa retreat with no electronics, but I forgot you can chill in the tents awesome!

Ooof bugs~ and ha that is the way using the bush, but lol I would go for the public restrooms through they can get grossed out and chassed by flies xD That pack has some neat hidden gems~

I am glad they are going hiking! I wish they could do the mount Komo hike in GF’s! But excited to see the next installment :)

Oh, one last thing, love how you made it a holiday so they don't have to take a Vacation day off of work or school! Stealing that idea heh~

Alright onto the update~

"Hello Hazel darling, come on in did you eat dinner yet?"

"Mhm, we had spaghetti, Hi Yu."

Hazel's Thoughts: Okay now is the time, i ask about grandma and grandpa, just like Rainbow said ask someone who knows and won't get too sad about talking about it, I think cousin Yu is it.
    51013873166_0409f3a8b6_h.jpg

Hazel spent a happy time there perusal, Brandie was at her cooking career, Yu entertained the kids by playing video games with them, he was also testing out a new golf game being an video game creator!
    51013873196_ee02b45383_h.jpg

But it was soon time for bed.

Yu tucked them all in them came down to have some tea, making it it came back in and saw....
    51013963362_ecf7c17c40_h.jpg

A Peek Into The Past
    Yu's Thoughts: This is out of character, I wonder what is wrong or up?

He set his tea down and came over to help the girl build,

"Can't sleep?"

Hazel shook her head quietly, how to ask something like this? I mean, she could just ask but....

Hazel's Thoughts: Daddy won't talk about grandma and grandpa... but Yu is different than daddy.

Finding her courage, she asked softly.

Yu looked over to her with a little shock but then a small smile,

"I see, well come with me, I think I can answer that question."
    51013873061_2ee6cd9f13_h.jpg

They snuggled on the couch together and Yu took out his phone, he kept a few pictures on there but he would have to get his photo album out.

Yu's Thoughts: How does she not know about Nadia and Reed? Declan has.... reminded her right? Kept them in her memory....? But I guess not, why?
    51013872866_ea9b738b77_h.jpg

Yu was scrolling through his pictures.

Maybe he deleted the ones on his phone when the tragic deaths of Reed and Nadia was too great for him to stand.
    51013872861_9ecd3369e8_h.jpg

But after a moment he found one.

"Wait! I remember that room!"

Hazel gasp a slight flash of memory upon seeing it again,

"Mommy also played the violin? Rainbow plays that!"
    51013990252_33dec7748c_h.jpg

"Yes, she also played the guitar, do you remember?"

"Yes, that is the one I remember the most."

"Your mother was very talented, she also played the keyboard behind her and she even started DJing."

"Whoa... I might wanna try a music something, give it a try."

"I think that be lovely darling, I will be happy to apart of your audience."
    51013899276_4dad1fbcd4_h.jpg

"Ah and she often sang too."

"Heh, daddy told me lots of stories, she and he used to sing together and he said he sounded like a screeching cat and she an angel."

Yu gave a chuckle but had to think: So he made sure she remembered her mother, but not her grandparents? Odd so odd, why?
    51013990172_54e5d525ec_h.jpg

"Did you find the album Yu?"

"Yes I did ready to see your mommy as a toddler and grandma and grandpa?"

"Yes! Yes I am!"
    51013150173_786c83cc20_h.jpg

"Wow, she is beautiful and he is handsome, that is grandma and grandpa, right? I kinda remember them."
    51013168123_6849545d68_h.jpg

"That is right, this was their wedding day, remember the old house? Well, they had it right in the front yard."
    51013980987_7d41e5ee96_h.jpg

Yu smiled at the memories.

"I was their best man and we all devoured the cake."

Hazel giggled.
    51013980887_736d0c657b_h.jpg

"Your Grandma Nadia was a very logical and strong woman, she loved everyone so much."

"Here she is at her job, I got to go in for take your kid to work day,"

"You see, Reed is my uncle, and when he married Nadia she became my family too, Reed rescued me from growing up in a terrible environment."

Hazel stared in wonder and joy, her family was so amazing!
    51013980682_f167211be1_h.jpg

"Your grandpa Reed hah, was always the funny man! He could break the tension in the room with a single joke or smile, everyone loved to just be around him, even you."

"Me?"

"Oh yeah, he have you cracking up, you little laughter always present when with him."

Hazel smiled softly, she think she might remember that, a man always making goofy faces at her or telling her jokes.

"Yu-Yu who is that blonde boy?"
    51013177518_6442defd0d_h.jpg

"Is he another first cousin like you?"

"Not quite, that is Blake, he was your uncle."

Hazel gasped hard,

"Uncle! Mommy had a brother! No one ever said!"

"That one is understandable... Blake... had an unfortunate end, when he turned into a teen, he went outside, and got struck by lightening unfortunately, he passed on to the Netherlands."

"Oh... I see."

They sat quietly and Yu snuggled Hazel more letting her feel that reveal out.
    51013150083_98d3fbd076_h.jpg

"Can I still see him as a toddler? Mommy too?"

"Of course darling, here he is, he was a cute little devil."

"Hehe, why devil?"

He used to get into your Great-Grandma's old paints and Dein's baking supplies and paint the house in sugar and colors!"

"Whoa!"

Then after a moment.

"Who is my great-grandma and who is Dein?"

Yu stopped himself from reacting, it seems no Adler ties had been told to her, so he told her Rose and Vera were her great-grandma's and Nadia's mommies and Dien was Nadia's cousin.

He also told her more information about each of them.
    51013167578_8fd61f68aa_h.jpg

"Y-Yu mo-mommy looks! Looks!"

"like you as a toddler? I know, everyone thought so, but you have your daddy in you too."

"Th-those clips!"

"Mhm, the same ones, you even share the same hair texture."

Hazel blinks with wide eyes, after a moment she asked,

"Was mommy naughty like Blake?"

Yu chuckled,

"Well every toddler has their moments, you know."

"Ooooh even me? As a toddler?"

Hazel asked not believing it so much.

"heh, even you, your main thing was hating going to bed."

"Really I don't mind it so much now."
    51013889626_df257a3564_h.jpg

"Heh, that is what growing up is all about."

Yu gave the girl a kiss on her head.

"Now to answer your question, Your mommy was not really naughty as a toddler, no, she just loved to chatter and sought a lot of attention."

"Grandma loved reading to Blake and Aubree all the time."

"Grandma read to me! I remember, mommy and daddy too."

"That is right, she loved reading to everyone."
    51013980612_7ab8a827b8_h.jpg

"Here is mommy and uncle Blake as kids."

"Heh-heh, did they get along good or bad?"

Hazel asked curiously.

"Illana and Jesse get along good, though Illana can be a bit pushy and Jesse in his own world."

Yu chuckled,

"Very true, Aubree and Blake got along one minute and then fought and teased the next, then made up the next, typical siblings as crazy as it sounds."
    51013899546_93dc0b549c_h.jpg

"Rainbow and I took pictures like that it was fun, then we each took some with our daddies."

"Sounds great, I'll have to ask Nessa for some to put in here."

"Me? In this album?"

She pointed at it letting out a yawn.

"Of course, you are apart of this family an Adler after all."

"I'm an Adler, I never knew what it meant before, I like it, love my family, even if some bad luck things happened."

"I love it too, it is good to know where we came form and the events that have passed within that time."
    51013963232_7ed174c5ad_h.jpg

"Wowie, mommy loves Winterfest! Right?"

"Oh-ho your mom loved any party but yes, she loved dressing up for all types of holidays."
    51013899646_43e68607d1_h.jpg

"But then again so did your grandma and grandpa, Winterfest was a huge deal, the whole house would be decorated weeks before, goodies being baked each weekend, a sim could put on some pounds!"

"Holiday music going through the whole house and the best part was the party."

"I remember, in the trailer mommy and daddy made Winterfest special and then we went to a huge lot for a party, it was so pretty."

"Yes, Aubree was big on continuing those traditions after grandma and grandpa passed on, she did a marvelous job."
    51013177448_2679249164_h.jpg

"One of the favorite things for Grandpa, grandma and Aubree to do was play cards, mine too, it was a rainy day activity or a way to wind down before the work week began again."

"it holds a lot of fun times and even though small, some of my fondness memories."

Yu looked down to his side and smiled gently.
    51013177083_9e24d48275_h.jpg

"Well that explains the lack of comment... well, there is always another day to go through more."

Yu's Thoughts; I am glad I could ease her curiosity and her burden, Declan why have you done this? Do you even have the pictures of them anymore?

Putting the album down, he scooped the sleeping girl up, one he saw pretty much as a second daughter, then a second cousin and tucked her into bed.
    51013149963_60ef993d2d_h.jpg

Yu's thoughts were right, it did lift Hazel's spirits to know more about her family, she played happily the next day feeling so much lighter and eager to learn more.

Hazel's Thoughts: I can't wait to tell Rainbow all I learned about my family! They were amazing people!

That they were!
    51013962907_805fa2170f_h.jpg

That is all for now :)
  • sofiathesimheadsofiathesimhead Posts: 12 New Member
    What happened in my game today was my game stopped working out of nowhere! My sims actions wouldn’t go into the queue, but for the very first time (I’m sort of a new simmer) I used cheats, the resetsim cheat and whew it worked. Then after that I used a bunch of other cheats like motherload, rosebud, I was SHOOK when they worked I was expecting it to be a joke! Now I’m sort of hooked on cheats 😅
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Monty: If a single Sim has an urge to flirt or use a bold pick up line, I know it's time to set them up with someone. So when it was Mercutio's turn, I went with Weiss' housemate, Kasumi (Persona 5 The Royal).
    04-22-21-10-53-34-PM.png

And they hit it off pretty well.
    04-22-21-10-59-17-PM.png

Now I shall introduce you to the family's new spoiled cat, Spackle (It's the name he came with). I'm planning on adding another one from my library.
    04-23-21-6-16-14-PM.png

And finally, guess who got naked...why it's Gomez Addams.
    04-23-21-6-42-49-PM.png

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ryder and Karsyn's older twins aged up to toddlers and the family moved out of their three bedroom house in Oasis Springs and into a three bedroom house(with room to add on) in Brindleton Bay. Happy birthday Tristan and Raegan! Welcome home, guys! <3
    wQyPeCW.png
    Ir0BDc1.png
    M5wBtTd.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    My sims adopted this cutie after they found her curled up in the snow in their backyard.

cletplk.png
    SjfYVag.png
    I made a new sim today and named her Silvia Robinson(DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!). Unfortunately, I didn't do much with her because I spent literally all day trying to build a house for her and lack of creativity saw that I would spend hours on 4 houses and scrap all of them for one reason or another..

My plan with her is to marry her to one of the male Dennys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top