Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New wild animals?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
edited April 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Either kits, updates or packs content, the game needs more animals to interact with

New wild animals? 39 votes

Wolf
33%
redrogue60AnmirlaBabykittyjadeEmmaVaneDestin2016comicsforlifeGeckogamesSERVERFRAAuroraskiesEllupelluelluBookBearDragonmasterleoOuroboros818 13 votes
Boar
0%
Deer
17%
Koveemmb_abrxstxrrysequenceAmavariTruthGamer96Mak27Ararine 7 votes
Skunk
2%
simiansimian 1 vote
Raccoon
15%
crocobauraBluelleKennziKaigejcp011c2ChadSims2Gingasnap27 6 votes
Fox
0%
Rabbit
17%
aelias24Neashaleighannaliese39kaiwrysimsMs_MikaHauk150magic_cat_tree 7 votes
Another
12%
Isb917GlacierSnownetney52Cangwenfiggy 5 votes

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Raccoon
    I want to see raccoons. Would be nice if we could interact with them and not just be neighborhood FX.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    Wolf
    And werewolves :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    Wolf
    I am quite fond of wolves.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Deer
    And werewolves :smiley:

That's part of the big three
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Wolf
    Wolves for Werewolves. Deer & Rabbits for the Wolves & Werewolves to hunt & eat.
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Another
    All of the above and more.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    We already have raccoons and foxes as pets don’t we? But it would be nice to be able to interact with them all. But first I wish they would work on farm animals.....
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited April 2021
    Wolf
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    We already have raccoons and foxes as pets don’t we? But it would be nice to be able to interact with them all. But first I wish they would work on farm animals.....

You can make them look like Raccoons and Foxes but they don't have the movements, behaviors and the little vocalisms that are particular to Raccoons and foxes. So no we don't have Raccoons and Foxes, we have dogs and cats painted to look like Raccoons and foxes.

I would like the listed animals in this order. This is assuming that we get their above mentioned movements, natural behaviors, and vocalizations as well

1. Wolves
    2. Deer
    3. Skunk - I'd love it if they sprayed any pets that bothered them or unlucky Sims
    4. Raccoon - The one from 1 & 2 got into the garbage and I think that would be a pain in the patoot however negative consequences have always enriched the game
    5. Foxes
    6. Rabbit - I'd LOVE to see a wild rabbit hippy hop
    7. Other - Owls

I would say wild horses but unfortunately that is more ideal for an open world. Maybe Sims 5
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Another
    Giant squid! :smiley:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Rabbit
    Rabbits, they're so cute :)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wolf
    Does the kraken count?👀
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    Another
    I voted another, because there was no "all of the above and more" option.

Pet mini pigs that have a chance to grow into a regular size pig would be great!
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Another
    All of the above. I miss seeing the deers from sims 3, the raccoons, snakes etc I can’t remember if wild rabbits have been in the game before. Just a mixture of more wildlife would be nice.
  • Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    Raccoon
    Racoons so they can dig in the trash and such, give diseases, you can make them "shoo", kids can chase them, you can adopt them as pets
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    Deer
    Wolf is good for wevewolf pack. Bear shoudn't be just sims in costume. Deer is perfect for outdoor retreat, rabbit is classic and they don't even add them in first pet! raccoon and fox shouldn't be just pet. Many miss opposity for outdoor retreat, jungle and pet pack!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    Rabbit
    Although I would love to have voted for either wolf or deer, I feel like rabbits are the option that is most likely to be available as a pet (like, if you see a rabbit in the wild and there's an option to befriend it and adopt it?) I'd be happy with any new animal honestly
    Drummer in Seize The Day