Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited April 2021
    I admire its intensity also. But for me, it's hiphop(particularly lock/isolation, and krump) followed by Argentinian tango.

About Bert and Ernie...I'm pretty much the Ernie to hubs' Bert. *soughing whispered laughter into hand*

I think my least favorites are things like vogueing and tetris.

What are your least favorite dance styles?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    I don't think I have a least fav. They're all great.

What was the last Youtube video you watched?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ludwigs most recent video over the subathon. Didn’t finish it tho because I had to leave for school

Last song you listened to?
    Hopeless by Breaking Benjamin. Was going down memory lane and remembering that one time I tried to do the growls in this song and totally annihilated my vocal chords for a week. 😂

What's a word that sounds funny to you?
    832XG3D.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Ginormous :D

What is a word that not only sounds cool to say, but is a cool word in general to you?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Rendezvous.

When was the last time you went to the dentist?
    832XG3D.gif
    Just over 10 years ago. it was for my first filling ever. Luckily it was shallow enough that no medication was needed, because novocaine doesn't work on me, so having a filling that goes deep enough to need it, they better knock me out. Been extremely lucky thus far, but I know sooner or later... :grimace:

What would be dealbreakers for you in a prospective relationship?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    If the person smokes.

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
    That would be #1 for me too. Also: gross teeth, or gross feet. And by that I mean hygiene and habits...anything less than fastidious in those areas freaks me out completely.

What freaks you out?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Spiders? XD

Sum up your April so far in 3 words.
    832XG3D.gif
    Full Of Possibilities.

Same Q!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Testing, upsetting, determined.

If you could create your own social media platform, what would it be like?
    832XG3D.gif
    great question!
    Okay, so I would want it to protect users' privacy and NOT datamine. So it would need to be funded by users rather than advertising or datamining. I would also want it to encourage deeper conversation rather than just selfies and video clips...that's been done to death already and brings out the worst in people, both in their own lives, and how the curated artificial superiority of others' projected lives negatively affect each witness to it.

Which means, people would hate it, because I would try to engineer it in a way that puts deep discussion ahead of the fast, cheap, thoughtless interactions, and instead of polarizing people, would require more back-and-forth between people.

Anyway, people would hate it, for all the reasons they love and are addicted to toxic social media that gives a quick rush of self-aggrandizement while insidiously eating away at real self-confidence, and whips people into striated extremist viewpoints instead of helping them do the harder work of finding common ground.

It would be an epic fail.
    I'm being cynical.

In what way would you increase social justice in your country if you could?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited April 2021
    That's such deep question. Hmmm. I live in Singapore and I don't really think there's much social justice more to be done here. We're usually pretty chill here and treat everyone equally. I feel like there might be some companies who are biased towards the major race a bit and would promote or praise certain races more than the rest, but that's like kinda rare. But I don't see it happening in my company. Gender biased might also be a thing but again, I'm not seeing it in my company or most other companies. We have a lot of female bosses here or females in top positions in their companies, including myself, fortunately. Even our president is a female. :joy:

So I guess, the only way for for me to increase social justice is to totally eliminate the few companies who are biased.

What is your usual 'Sim' mood/emotion in real life?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited April 2021
    Not sure. I don't hang out in Calm much, am more prone to Inspired, Focused, or Energetic.
    Edited to add: okay, Tense is probably the default way too often.

Same question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I think I'm just "Fine". XD Oh yeah, tense is a good one too, I guess. Maybe Angry too. 🤣

A cool or nice movie you've seen recently?
    832XG3D.gif
    Since I legit watch like 1 or 2 movies a year, it's a rare thing to be able to have one in mind, and it was Into the Spiderverse.

I only watched it because hubs was, but was glad I did, it was really enjoyable. Most superhero movies are so predictable as to be dull, but this one really caught my attention.

What's an interest you want to pursue but never make time for?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Writing

Same question
    Song writing.

Something that caught your attention lately?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited April 2021
    That the entire floor of the men's room (not just near the urinals where it's often the case) was sticky, in the store today. Men's rooms tend to be grubby, except in hospitals and the like, but this one was FILTHY. Every surface, even the walls were disgusting. And it was in a grocery store! So the buildup of 'oversplatter' all over the floor, was tracking from my shoes (and everyone else's) all over the grocery store floor and it grossed me out.

I made sure to touch nothing in there. Luckily the dirty sink had a touchless faucet and soap dispenser, but even so, I used a paper towel to pull the door open, braced it with my foot, then dropped the towel in the trash while elbowing my way through.

Oh, and a lot of users, don't wash their hands after. :grimace:

sorry, but that really caught my attention today and made me just want to stay home even more.

People in other places: how are the facilities there?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Hahaha, I can totally understand about men's public toilets. They're the worst. Like I can't even. Like why. Hahahaa. Like if you accidentally made a mess, then just use the toilet paper to wipe it. It's not that hard.

But of course, there's also some more fancy shopping malls here in Singapore that have a good cleaning service and so I assume that's not a big problem.

What's one interesting thing you found out recently?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited April 2021
    That the "gum base" in any chewing gum that doesn't specify "chicle" is actually PLASTIC, the most common ingredients being Polyethylene, and Polyisobutylene Polyvinyl acetate.

I have since switched to natural chicle-based xylitol gum, which luckily I don't seem to react to, even though I react to latex. Hoping I continue not to react, because while I don't like gum-chewing as a constant habit, when I'm working on something alone that requires concentration, or when I'm fasting, it helps keep me from getting distracted somehow. Stimming maybe.

eta: forgot to ask something.

Do you find you concentrate better when moving a little, like sitting on a bouncy ball, or jiggling your leg, etc?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I think I tend to concentrate more when I’m walking.

What did you major in in college? Or if you haven’t gone to college yet, then what do you want to major in?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Animation (Visual Effects/CGI). I forgot what the difference between major and degree is but my degree is Fine Arts.

Do you learn from mistakes often?
    832XG3D.gif
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Yes.

Are you good at making male sims?
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png