Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with the Goths?

Comments

• Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    In my current (and only) save I lost Mortimer because I messed up with the ageing settings :( I wasn't interested in Bella, Cassandra or Alexander, but wanted to continue the legacy of the Goths, so Bella got another son, Conrad. Conrad married rebellious Aline who had some problems to get used to the aristocratic lifestyle, but in the end she did. They had a son Ilias Goth.

Lilith turned Aline into a vampire, but Conrad loved Aline still and they lived as a happy aristocratic family until one Winterfest Conrad lit up the fireplace, caught fire and died. Even Aline's pleads couldn't save him. After that Aline had to hunt and she started to lose her humanity. She still loved Ilias and wouldn't hurt him, but Ilias was sometimes a bit afraid of her and wished he could cure his mom with his chemistry table. When Ilias aged to teen he ran away from home with his friend, became a Strangerville hero, went to university to study history and now lives in Windenburg, dating Morgan Fyres and dreaming of quiting his law career and becoming and archeologist. I doubt he will return to Willow Creek, though he did go and introduce Morgan to his mother. Aline still lives in the old Goth mansion. She is a best selling writer who enjoys breaking into celebrities' homes and drinking their plasma. She is very lonely, though, and misses Conrad tremendously.
  • Options
    MatthiaMatthia Posts: 107 Member
    Bella had a big baby wish and Mortimer didn't want to have another kid. So she hooked up with Don Lothario and got pregnant. When Mortimer found out he filed for divorce and kicked her out of the house. Bella lives with Don in an apartment now. Mortimer got seduced by Katrina Caliente and she tricked him into marrying him because she geot the married for money challenge, where she has to be married with someone for 7 days to get an inheritance.
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Current save Bella is a secret agent(which I think is because of mccc), haven't played with Mortimer so still he's default, Alexander is an astronaut and has two kids with Oliva Spencer-Kim, I Cassandra works in retail and she also a daughter. For a more recent save I'm going to tweak their story line in more of a how they came to this point. Bella would start out in the military when the mother plant thing was going down, the government would have brought in Mortimer because he does research in occults. They go close while working the case. Bella would retire from field work after she had Cassandra. But Bella is still high rank in government.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    Monet11 wrote: »
    Bella had an affair with the local, uh, um, pool boy. She had twins, Avery and Raelynn. She's planning play dates with Nancy Landgraab, who has a new son named Dion. Nancy has the same, uh, pool boy.

Mortimer is following the pool boy around. Last time I saw him, he was at a club in Windenburg, watching said pool boy dancing with Katrina Caliente.

dang this pool boy busy busy :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited April 2021
    :D:D
    Nothing! I swear! They were all still alive when I left their house! >:)

Omg, thanks for the belly laugh!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    Alexander Goth married Malcolm Landgraab's sister and their grandson just aged up to a child.
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    Knowing Alex and Cassandra won't have children on their own, I took it on myself to carry their genes. My Sim had an affair with Mortimer and had twins with him. Now they are my heirs who will carry their legacy. And, when all the Goths are gone, i.e. unalived, we will claim their property and live forever.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    In my current game, Alexander and Cassandra are grandparents now, Mortimer and Bella are long gone. When Cassandra aged up to a young adult, I added a male teenager from gallery to the households who was the recently orphaned son of Bella's brother Michael (a bit of Sims 2 and 3 canon there), one of my played sims just married his daughter.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    My game's been running for six real-life years. :D BUT the Goths are one of the few families I've kept alive. This is Drake Goth; the seventh generation. AKA Cassandra's great-great-great grandosn.
    CWpA1S1.png
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    :D:D
    Nothing! I swear! They were all still alive when I left their house! >:)

Omg, thanks for the belly laugh!

Ha ha, you’re very welcome 😊 I couldn’t resist. The title sounded like one of those police interrogations on a detective show.

Seriously though, it depends on my story. Sometimes they’re just faces in the neighborhood. Sometimes Cassie studies spell casting, while Bella tries to find out what the aliens did to her as Mortimer writes his memoirs and Alexander trains to fight The Mother.
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited April 2021
    Nothing. Although my vampire sim Axel accidentally entered a romantic interest relationship with elder Mortimer cuz I forgot "enticing introduction" is considered romantic lol. I was originally going to play Axel as a faithful husband but he just might have some fun with this.
    I also did a makeover on Alexander cuz the game decided to give this as his everyday outift:
    8pq6FxP.jpg
    ...why...
    Good thing Axel is on stylist career (or whatever it's called) so he could makeover Alexander after messing around with his dad.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

I recently rediscovered my original Sims 4 game and found that Bella Goth is actually the founding matriarch of the family I play. I'm well over 30 generations past by now but the girls still remind me of her.

zZjbJkg.png
    H9SnlOs.png
    GRlKiPM.png

Think I killed the guys off... Cassandra I often age up and befriend.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I deleted them!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    edited April 2021
    Party. Bella won't come join the entire time, it was cold out, too. The ending was soon, so everybody walks to the porch for goodbyes. Bella suddenly walks up to the center of the porch, drops dead. :'(
    EDIT: Once brought her to the pub on a cold night, different save. She napped on the bench. Woke up, dropped dead. Totally killed the mood, not inviting her out again...
    Post edited by BettyNewbie1 on
  • Options
    Dystopian_OverladyDystopian_Overlady Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2021
    The challenge I am developing is set in a dystopian world where most women have died due to an epidemic and where environmental pollution has led to a highly distorted sex ratio (only 1 in 10 children born is a girl).

I removed Bella (she died of the disease) and kept the remaining Goths after turning Cassandra into a boy (Cassander). All three of them have children by now. Alexander had a boy called Julius, Mortimer a girl named Noemi, and Cassander two boys named Castor and Hadrian. Castor was an oops baby that resulted from a threesome. I didn't realize that Cassander could still conceive children, haha.

The rules of my game don't really allow for any children being born to Sims who are not part of the Chosen Six (a group of women tasked with saving their kind from extinction). But the Goths are rich and powerful, so I figured they pulled some strings and were allowed to keep Castor under the condition that he never has any offspring of his own (it remains to be seen if he keeps that promise).
    Post edited by Dystopian_Overlady on
  • Options
    SaveirxSaveirx Posts: 29 Member
    Well, I had an interesting storyline with the Goths at one point. My sim Crimsone's childhood friend was Alexander Goth. They are both the nerds of the school and were very dorky together. When they became adults they married. I found myself thinking 'wow, a sims game not going completely nuts for once.' Well, I was wrong. A week after they got married Crimsone became pregnant. Alexander was cooking when he started a fire and died in it leaving Crimsone to raise her child as a single mother. I went to go check on the Goths to see how they were doing after Alexander's death, and they never looked happier. That was the last time I involved my sims with the Goths.
    6a3kniwvkzc11.jpg
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    edited April 2021
    I haven't done too much with the original Goths in my save, just the offspring. I've mostly just progressed their lives from the background without really playing them much. Mortimer and Bella have long-since passed away and Alexander and Cassandra are grown with kids and grandkids.

Cassandra married Johnny Zest and had (I believe) two kids with him. Come to think of it, I need to get around to marrying their kids off and whatnot.
    Alexander married Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis and also had two kids. Both of them are grown up with significant others. These Goth offspring are the only ones I really play.

The older one, named Kathrina Spencer-Kim-Lewis-Goth, works as a game developer and has had two kids so far. One with a previous boyfriend and another with her now-husband. Her and her husband are in a poly relationship with another guy too.

This whole storyline played out because Kathrina was the roommate of one of my main Sims, Terrence Shepherd. They got together, she got pregnant, and I moved her into the actual household since pregnant Sims eventually move out. I found out she had another boyfriend so I broke her and Terrence up. I let the other boyfriend join as a roommate, then later also added him into the household and found out he also had another boyfriend. Instead of having a continuous line of Sims cheating on each other, I decided to add a relationship between all 3 of them. I ended up having the new guy and Kathrina break up with the original boyfriend, because he was kind of a ... mean Sim? (zerk with a "j' replacing the "z" is a banned word here??? Okay.) Now Kathrina is married to the "new" one, has a kid with him, and they've recently welcomed a third into their home and relationship, like mentioned above.

The younger one, Julien Spencer-Kim-Lewis-Goth, hasn't really had a big storyline yet. I've just recently started playing him. He is currently residing in San Myshuno with his girlfriend. I think I made him an engineer, but I'm having trouble remembering at the moment. I'd like to get them married pretty soon.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    @DevilNDisguise I'm just tickled that you have sims named Spencer-Kim-Lewis-Goth :D

• Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited April 2021
    Long story very short they are my 2nd legacy family in my main save next to my simself. Also they are intertwined with the legacy of my simself too and hold a special place in my game.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I'm using familyecho to make the Goths related to the landgraabs who are also related to an entirely new family that connects the Landgraabs and Goths, the Crenthes. I may also connect them to the Villareals or something.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I kept them around and they now have a daughter named Zillah. If you're wondering where I got the name, when I think of the word, goth, I think of Vampire: The Masquerade. The biblical Cain is the first Vampire so I named their daughter after Cain's wife (Zillah) in VTM.
  • Options
    BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Nothing, I never touch premades
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yup, like bluelle said I don't touch the goths their my collected items to me I know the story of them I let goth have a family that should had since ts2 haha. ^^; if I were to touch them would do like Remi's video done.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited April 2021
    I’ve always liked the way Mortimer and Bella look so I didn’t delete them. Mortimer is a famous well-known writer and Bella is an entrepreneur; She owns an upscale clothing store in Magnolia Promenade.

I gave their kids a new look. Alexander happens to be best friends with Aaron Ashton (a teen in a household I play with; still hoping for a High School pack). Mortimer and Bella had another son named Elliot who enjoys being a Scout and playing video games.

Teen love: Cassandra is dating Kole Nair and Alexander is dating Angel Remy. Angel Remy had a rough day and is a little sad in her photo.

The-Goths.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    So far I just aged up the kids to young adult and teen - one step bump for each.

Edited the home to put in a computer so folks could get jobs and do 'stuff'.

I want to move the mansion to Forgotton Hollow but the doorway is in the wrong spot. So my plan is to remake the first floor of the mansion to put the door on the side, and then move the whole family and their house t forgotten hollow
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it: