Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Quick update - I have to go out now for a few hours. But I thought I'd let you know the video, 30 Grandchildren Part 29, is finished. It is currently rendering. I'll generate the mp4 file and watch it to make sure it's ok and if it is then I'll load it to YouTube overnight. Which will be daytime for most of you I suspect. It's early afternoon here now.

Happy Simming
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @bekkasan just checked out the DNA request thing and it says that they don't use custom content in their creations. I don't think that'll work for this sim because it's gonna require some custom content (nose piercing, tattoos probably will need to be cc) might be stuck trying to create the sim myself. Which is gonna take me days to perfect them because they're a total heartthrob to me (though they're taken irl no one said I couldn't dream, then make a sim. lol) :love:
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    @bekkasan just checked out the DNA request thing and it says that they don't use custom content in their creations. I don't think that'll work for this sim because it's gonna require some custom content (nose piercing, tattoos probably will need to be cc) might be stuck trying to create the sim myself. Which is gonna take me days to perfect them because they're a total heartthrob to me (though they're taken irl no one said I couldn't dream, then make a sim. lol) :love:

Just a thought. You could add the cc you need after someone else makes the cc free sim for you.
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,142 Member
    Note to self: Don't click back in forth in a thread before saving a draft of your comment.. >_<

Wow, this thread has been bustling with activity since I last posted, must be the weekend.

@bekkasan @emorill Thanks for the comment. Yeah, maybe Inge was a little sensitive that morning, struggling so hard to make people eat her waffles and failing every time..

Haha, about the no-fishing sign. I just recently discovered it and have had fun putting it around in my new town.

@AlexaKry Wow, yeah Travis didn't have it easy, and his mother doesn't seem very nice. But he also got himself into some of that trouble on his own. Good thing he snuck out and has such a nice uncle. Good read, remind me to catch up to your story to fill in the missing blanks!

Lots of pretty pictures, I like the royalties included in the game ( @Turjan ) and of course, the scenes with the pirate ship ( @bekkasan ). Some good looking sims there.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Turjan
    These sims and their stupid reactions. This is why I absolutely love this game.
    Here he "accidentally" killed Nina just days later (she just wouldn´t die, alright?! :p ) Nina was about to outlive her own son, Darwin.
    Suddenly, he´s got feelings... :s
    51124670359_a5c83fb09e_b.jpg
    51124921026_78c570b678_b.jpg

Lol at Kurt´s mother´s exotic beauty! :D
    The queen strikes me as an alternative type of queen... ahem. :*
    That fisherman is doing very well at becoming one with the fishies. Make them think you are one of them, then... BAM! :p

@AlexaKry Poor Travis, he is so sad. I think I have to catch up on your story,
    Albin and Karl will be back, as soon as I get everything sorted :)
    Such dramaqueens, these vampires, aren´t they?

@bekkasan No place is private in the sims world. The watcher is always watching... poor sims :D I like to keep it at normal too, usually. Far too nosy not to. :p

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!
    That guy is really in a flirty mood, great teen party!
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited April 2021
    @bekkasan

Great looking ladies.

@GraceyManor

Thank you, I like to use realistic skin tones so they look more real.
    I know not everyone likes to use them but I enjoy the skins.

@Brandontaylor

Good, you got it sorted.

@AlexaKry

You did a great update, and I have to say that your Max look fantastic ( great job with him think he's my fave of your sims)
    great job on all your sims.

@Turjan

Yes, this save the sort of lives n Oasis landing they only go back to the present
    if they have a wish for it. I also placed a school lot so children and teens can go to school hehe.

A few more random shots

dB6dpSu.jpg

Felix enjoying his drink.

sxPXkpN.jpg

RNJcsJI.jpg

pRTkRXB.jpg

JfWGh90.jpg

One of the teens found herself a boyfriend ( thanks to @DivaDoodle for
    reccing this guy to me, he is so cute <3 )
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited April 2021
    @bekkasan I hope it's just a duplicate Mod being the reason why my Mods didn't work. I will play to get my mind off the European Super League plans (Put it like this: it's going to be like the NFL with no Promotion or Relegation, basically destroying soccer in Europe.)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    Episode 48 – Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - August 2727 part 2

Simon Stone was miserable, he almost never left the house, did not even get proper food. All he had done for weeks was working in this song forming in his head. “I don't want to leave - Baby, I believe - But I can hear it call me - I got to go away

feL1ybV.jpg

The next week Simon finished his song, but he never performed it to anyone. He was leaving the village and soon found a small home in “Ent” where he would move to, at the end of August. He would then leave the house in Greg’s River with everything in it, for someone else to take over.

Vu9qUb9.jpg

The first villager to use Beach Creative Institute as it was intended was the outsider Andy Mclain.
    A few days after he started his sculpture, also his daughter Veronica came to the institute to start experiments in the open laboratory.

AYYB86c.jpg
    VzBuk5N.jpg

The merger of Beach Creative Institute and Shina's Sales Stand, worked very well. Both the sales stand and the Institute itself had more visitors than before.

Fm4JJYM.jpg
    JM9Ybg9.jpg

Greg Preston and Myra Frances went on a joined trip over to Paleo Island and Greg's River Dump, probably intending to look for useful stuff in the scrap. They never did, instead having a nice long fruitful chat, where Greg attempted to push some useful information into his young student’s head.

KcAk2Go.jpg

One day Shina Nara closed down her sales stand early and invited Norma Dahl to the Café, for a girl’s night out. Leaving Botan to take care of the children. They met Nicholás Valiente and Shina played darts with him, while Norma got a drink in the bar.

fJ1GZRj.jpg

Brendon and Marble Beach-Gentry took the August volunteer duty in the rescue centre. Asking the neighbours to keep an eye on the toddler.

QFGwqsN.jpg

We can see that this is a small community, the villagers are generally great at taking care of each other. Whenever a mother is out of reach, someone else will take over.

kyAszIk.jpg

Elea Helsby and Terry Scully was over at Forest Rescue Centre, not to do their voluntarily duties, just to get in better shape.

baRYI3s.jpg

This month Jiro Nara have been very enthusiastic about har juice bar. Standing there several hours a day, trying to learn her mother’s trade. Sadly, the location is not the best, don’t get much pocket money from her efforts.

jg95moV.jpg

When someone is cooking Pongo is always alert, ready to snap whatever falls to the floor.

hhSg14N.jpg

On her way home from work, Marble Beach-Gentry stops to watch two deer, seemingly interested in the new Three Blue Benches Park

siFxFW0.jpg

It is very hot and Mateo Mercier plays with the sprinkler. Although it has been installed all season, it is the first time he uses it to cool down.

A8Dkm7l.jpg

Little by little Terry Scully and Norma Dahl have become closer and closer. Their relation would now be considered as more than just friends. May not be as clear as day, but if you observe them closely, they are flirting as soon as they meet.

PnaFBH1.jpg

Marked Sales from this Period:
    Preston household:
    1. A mixed crate of fresh fish and egg $173
    2. A crate of mixed wildlife $839
    Gentry-Beach household:
    1. A Pygmie Hedgehog $1.174
    2. A Bluebird $1.150
    3. A Crate of mixed wildlife $169
    4. Fruits $5
    Scully household:
    1. Salted fish $25
    Nara Household:
    1. Vegetables $40
    Mercier household:
    1. Fresh fish 58$
    2. Eggs 130$

Editorial:
    sO1fD03.jpg
    Some of my remarks are not entirely true in situations when the children are left alone. Autonome settlers will just leave the baby in front of the house. Sometimes I accept babysitters just don’t mention/show. Most often I leave the baby alone. We can’t have either in the story, so we need a white lie.
    100% autonome, except a few villagers directed to sell at the Trade Station.

sLYDLaa.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@Sprottenham: Comments at your story section

@Silverofdreams30
    Lovely picture the boy in yellow, in general very nice random shots

@emorrill
    Thanks for lovely comments <3
    Always nice to hear your thoughts on the music, not many comments on that.
    The Armel Mercier/John Hallett was also a highlight shot in this period for me to take.

@bekkasan
    LOL great catch with the illegal fishing.
    More comments on you sites

@AlexaKry
    Comments to your update at your story section

@Turjan
    Thanks for comments
    Slimming up the Niua Simoaions, unreal with all those fast-food chains in that part of the world ;)
    …………………………..
    Ok then, somehow Henry II kept a healthy appearance. :p
    Princess Elesabeti II, also look great, no modern health bull on her mind, I guess.
    The Flirty "exotic beauty", Fonzell, Big Joe Blue, Mother and Wife Ethel Blue (sigh) also look pretty nasty in a street-fight herself. All very funny “types” in that world – sure would like to play at some point (life is to short).

rxmn2ch.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @Turjan Let's hope he turns his life around
    Great update!

@Tamijo She seems happy about the new clothes.
    At least the washing machine is fixed.
    Great update!

@Karritz Looks like a lot of Sims and pets wanted to listen to Stan at the piano.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor 7 minutes late isn't too bad compared to how late some people are.
    Cars and the internet are also great inventions from the past 100 or so years, lol
    Great update!

@ZhakiraP Hmm, didn't think to try the pollinate option. Didn't know it would work on Emit.
    Joachim doesn't sound like he's happy about Holly's survival.
    Great update!

@Sorak4 Great picture with Elvira and Wayne.

@Nikkei_Simmer I totally forgot that Yasunobu and Satoshi would have been around in the 30's and 40's.
    Congrats to Molly and Satoshi!
    Great update!

@Sprottenham Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like a nice party.

@emorrill Tried running the Titanic demo again today after it seemed okay last night. No crashes today either so I think all I needed to do was the updates. I'm going to make sure its okay, but things look good.

@bekkasan I like the looks of the four ladies.
    Not too bad of winnings, actually.
    @Kynan Yeah, it was a pain trying to find out the issue, lol

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, me too. I've got to redownload Sims 3 still but then I should be back.
    Great screenshots!

@tamijo Great update!

***Off to reinstall the game after resetting Windows 10. I don't think I'll get it all downloaded tonight so I'm probably not going to post for around a week or so. Think I'm playing with what I do download tonight.
    Just now starting to redownload the game. Origin didn’t want to install at first but I got it to. Unfortunately, disc doesn’t want to work so got to use my slow internet and download from Origin. Luckily, I am getting Comcast back soon, whenever they can run a cable at the new place. It won’t be until everything is reinstalled that I post updates so it depends on internet speed.
    Here is Episode 29 of the 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt.

https://youtu.be/IPzbjqhorKU

This opens in Cake Island as Demetria is returned home from her alien abduction that happened in Episode 27. Her arrival coincides with the arrival of Felecia, Frank, Derek and Dave from The Great Southern Land. It was a great relief for all to see Demetria return as she was abducted just as Felecia and Frank were leaving for their vacation in the Great Southern Land. Now they are married and ready to set up home together in Cake Island. Derek and Dave are in Cake Island to get to know their future spouses, Dolores and Demetria.

They are all in the main Cake Island household at the beginning of the video.

Everyone attends Kendall's graduation. This is the final graduation for this series.

Megan and Latoya make their imaginary friends, Cosmo and Rags, real.

Cosmo and Rags are given thorough makeovers and become Clara and Rachael.

Wendy and Wilfred are the next couple needing to get married. They move in temporarily with Frank and Felecia and the two newly made real imaginary friends join them. This was more for the ease of saving the changes to the game than for any special story line. It got to the point where I couldn't save with the main household active.

Wilfred, Wendy, Clara and Rachael fly off to live with the potential spouses in The Great Southern Land. Almost everyone in that household has a lot of skills to learn and books to read. I'm using this house as I do the boarding schools. I find it more time efficient to collect all unskilled sims together in one place and have them all learn and read recipes and fishing bait books together. It also gets them to know each other and makes for livelier worlds when they all return to live in their own separate homes.

I don't show much of them reading in The Great Southern Land. They do a bit of gardening and visit some lots. you get a guided tour of the house in which they are all living and then they head off to the Spring Festival for a festival egg hunt followed by a huge group dance on the dance floor at the Spring Festival.

There is lots happening. Next episode I'm expecting to have the wedding of Wilfred and Wendy plus more of course.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Happy Simming
    @Brandontaylor thank you. They do seem to enjoy listening to the piano. I've just loaded the video so if you watch it you'll see them moving while listening to the piano as well as doing many other things.

Another Raggington Relevart rags to riches/legacy update:
    It´s a big one, so I´ll hide it under a spoiler.
    Darwin built a plumbot for tending to the garden.
    51126527918_20e4160a85_h.jpg

Elsa had her YA birthday, looking just as splendid as when she turned teen.
    51126369594_ab0ae2090a_h.jpg
    And after a quick make over:
    51126186102_7137889c9f_k.jpg

Elsa and Joachim obviously have chemistry. The two bloodlines have not been related for quite some time, since the closest common ancestor is the founder, Rich, several generations back.
    51127427935_becd2446a2_h.jpg

Nina is still alive and kicking, here cleaning the house while her son Darwin´s been electrocuted.
    51126369634_68b9604675_k.jpg

Time for Nina to start taking some risks. Only dragon breath from that one.
    51126184487_833dafc105_k.jpg
    Transmuting then? Success, a gold bar. Nina´s happy. Still alive.
    51126527878_a05be9fc26_k.jpg

Elsa is taking care of her little brother Enoch, the newest edition to the household. Holly and Darwin has four children now. Elijah (who moved out, Elsa, Ephraim (the heir) and Enoch.
    51126185982_2fd772fa7e_h.jpg

Darwin is constantly glued to the bot making machine.
    51126527738_c4577b6d09_h.jpg

And then... Elsa pops a pregnant belly. Master controller confirms what I already know. She and Joachim have been getting along famously.
    51126185847_8ff29ae2f5_k.jpg

I spot Joachim and Holly having a little dance in the hallway. No one seem murderous so I leave them be.
    51126369449_eb88252898_h.jpg

Little Enoch grows into a child. He´s got Holly´s eyes, just like Elijah and Elsa. Not the happiest little bugger I ever saw.
    51126369404_2c8b003c0b_h.jpg

Ephraim is about to turn teen.
    51127427720_fa331b5095_h.jpg
    51126369354_4f6af81f6f_k.jpg

Ephraim gains the socially awkward trait, and along with loner and neurotic he feels a little bit uncomfortable being the center of attention.
    51127427645_4b64d4e945_h.jpg

He left so sneakily everyone was still cheering after he had already sat down to enjoy his cake.
    Epharim: You´re a thief, aren´t you?
    51126185562_1ddc03e709_h.jpg
    Joachim: Indeed. A master thief to be precise. Well spotted.
    51126185472_4f0756d30d_h.jpg

Richard (Joachim´s father) turns up late to the party.
    51126185437_dfd2031a8b_h.jpg

Ephraim is in awe. What an awesome sim!
    Ephraim is also easily impressed.
    51127427540_9f5a0683a3_k.jpg
    Getting to socialize with both Joachim and Richard was the highlight of his birthday. It didn´t matter that he was awkward, they hardly noticed him anyway.
    51126369199_d6c0086df2_k.jpg
    It gave him the chance to study his idols up close.
    51126184462_7df17d07df_k.jpg
    One day he would be just like Joachim. Or Richard. Or both.
    51127427490_817d102396_k.jpg

Ephraim got to go to the future with Darwin and Joachim right after his birthday.
    51127493800_7dbe249731_k.jpg
    He got started on his bot building skill.
    51126185227_7d5bfad040_k.jpg
    51126185142_dea2b71a00_h.jpg
    51126527283_ca93bd76e3_h.jpg

He met a girl and she actually spoke to him.
    51127427400_a8064ec163_k.jpg
    Then he spoke to her and that didn´t go so well.
    51126184997_e7c103ea73_h.jpg

And it was time to go home. For now.
    51127427050_9a580e7201_h.jpg

Time traveling was uncomfortable. He´d better go and have a rest.
    51126184962_0e4d130283_h.jpg

And then Nina finally died.
    51127427300_9d4aa8a5f3_h.jpg

Just a couple of days later Darwin followed her. Had he been hanging on just so that he wouldn´t die before his mother did?
    51126369004_3de8e54fbd_h.jpg
    He will be missed. The family inventor.
    51126184832_b2c2e00b09_k.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Turjan : hahaha, your save is just sooo interesting! The characters are one better than the other!
    In reality, both, Prudi and Mae, were chasing Robert-Michel much of the day. I had to use a door lock system to keep this in a manageable range.
    LOL, just LOL! Poor Robert-Michel?? :D

I really, realy have to laugh about the royal family: a near father who likes to drink a bit too much (maybe his kids threw him into the alcohol? like: I have to forget them, I really have to forget them!!!), the oldest son wearing a robbery outfit with a French hat, which certainly shall depict his "classy" heritage, a princess daughter on which only the colors of the outfit are princesslike and a forgotten third son selling his qualities body for a living.
    One has to love this family!
    Oh my god! Princess Not-So-Nice gets such a sweet, good-looking and YOUNG "teenager" as her consort???? With her looks? Ok, I really don´t mind looks in real life at all, I´m thick myself and would definetively say that I´m not good looking so I don´t judge somebody because of the looks, but here I have this pink piprincess getting the best looking guy on the island (after Robert-Michel, of course, but he was not fast enough, right? :D )??
    Life´s not fair! :D
    I know that the most biggest people live in Samoa or the Cook Islands, but it´s so strange to see so many overweighted Sims in one save, I have the opinion that most of us always try to create the best looking Sims and those are thin in 98% of the cases, hm? (doesn´t this say too much about our thinking????)
    And again looks: how on earth can such a natural beauty like his mum gets such a beautiful son??? His dad doesn´t look soo good himself? Some people just get the bestout of everything, hm?
    Here Fonzell trains the leader of the local thuggery, Big Joe Blue, so Joe can better mug him later in the streets.
    :D He trains him to see wher his weaknesses are, I believe.......

Your writing makes me laugh so hard, I think my neighbors are awake now!
    Robert-Michel also knows Ethel Blue, Big Joe's wife. She asked whether her child could play with his child, so he said yes. Of course, that "child" were three children who took over the house and later blocked the beds when it was time to sleep (did I mention Robert-Michel is a "Loner"?).
    Poor loner Robert-Michel! 5 kids in the house, an old lady chasing him (did Mae still lived with them?) and the wife of the town´s leader of the thugs trying to make a move on him, too, he must be exhausted like hell! :D

Oh my god, yikes, what happened to the vampires? They don´t even pretend to look scary! Ugh, well, it IS scary when you see a vampire with such a face paint, butjust because a face paint is scary when you see an adult with such.... :D (is the explanation why they look like that that they have to take over the personality and become the person they´ve fed from?)

God, I can´t wait for more of this! I hope you´ll post about it!

@bekkasan : comments on your thread as always!

@Brandontaylor : thank you for liking my sad story, I hope that it helps to understand how my founders of my family got together...
    I really hope that you have found the problem why the game crashed for you and this will be the last time you have to load your game from Origin!!!! Fingers crossed for you and good luck!!!

@Sprottenham : if you want to catch up with the story: now is the best time! I´ve only posted two updates about the background until now in my story thread (btw: the post here was just a very short summary of what happened to Travis in the latest update!)
    I still think of making it more easy to catch up, but I really don´t know how! The family is too big and toold, so my background story will eventually the best way for everyone who is interested to catch up....

@ZhakiraP : thank you for liking the background given! You should read the latest post and the post before at my thread (the posts here are ALWAYS shorter than the real posts in my thread!!!) and the comments where I explain even more, now is the best time to catch up, because I´ve put the actual story to a halt and try to explain through the new posts how this family got so big as it is now and where Tyler came from and why his parents and his family are so important in his story.

Oh, that sound so great that I can hope for more about Karl´s harem of Albin´s, well, "interesting" love life!!!! The to are great!!!! (what about their other brothers? Do you plan to play them, too?)

Joachim (btw a great name for a vampire!!!) doesn´t really know what he wants, hm? If his meal dies and is resurrected by Grim it´s not good, but when she dies it´s not good either??? How often shall she die?? :D
    Sims!!!!

@Silverofdreams30 : Thank you so much for liking my story! <3
    And thank you even more for liking my Sims and Max the most! I am so amazed that Max/Alfie/Alfarin is so praised!
    But he is intensely promoted by @DivaDoodle , too!! :D
    I like the look of your Sims, too, can it be that I have seen some of the males in other player´s stories, too?
    Atm I like this Sim´s look very much, especially the hairstyle and the color is really great on Felix!!
    dB6dpSu.jpg
    And I would like to see the face of the male Sims who is kissing your Sim, can you post a picture of him maybe?

@Tamijo : comments on your story in your thread as always!
  • LilynWolfLilynWolf Posts: 30 Member
    I've been playing a different save the past couple of days (I have about 5 I cycle through with any regularity). No rules or challenges in this one, just me doing whatever I want with the game.

My sim in this save is named Aspen and she had just finished her first term in university. She did 6 credits in technology and got an A. She spent her last day at university chatting with roommates and cleaning up the dorm. Back home in Appaloosa Plains, she's mostly just been doing the routine of daily life - taking care of her needs, gardening, and going to work as a scientist. I'm trying to get her nerd influence up so she can switch careers to video game developer, but it's gone down from 3 to 2 since she got home.

She's living in one of the starter homes, and I plan to renovate and add on to it instead of having her eventually move. I started work for that tonight but it's just been small changes so far since she doesn't have a lot of money.
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    thank you for liking the background given! You should read the latest post and the post before at my thread (the posts here are ALWAYS shorter than the real posts in my thread!!!) and the comments where I explain even more, now is the best time to catch up, because I´ve put the actual story to a halt and try to explain through the new posts how this family got so big as it is now and where Tyler came from and why his parents and his family are so important in his story.

Excellent! I had a quick peek yesterday, but will get into it tonight. :)
    Oh, that sound so great that I can hope for more about Karl´s harem of Albin´s, well, "interesting" love life!!!! The to are great!!!! (what about their other brothers? Do you plan to play them, too?)

You have definitely not seen the last of Karl and Albin :p
    I have plans for the triplets, but so many plans I need to pick one :D
    Joachim (btw a great name for a vampire!!!) doesn´t really know what he wants, hm? If his meal dies and is resurrected by Grim it´s not good, but when she dies it´s not good either??? How often shall she die?? :D
    Sims!!!!

A lot o:)

edited April 2021
    @AlexaKry

Thank you, this is the teen sim from the photos, his wiki

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Asher_Dunes I will post a face photo
    in-game next time I play.

This is the green-haired guy

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Felix_Finn

Both can be found in Oasis Landing.

@Brandontaylor

Glad that the computer problems seem to be solved,
    I have done reinstalls of windows 10 before too.

@Tamijo

Thank you,
    great update as always

@ZhakiraP

I have had fun with this random save, think it is one of my
    longer random saves haha.
    Ops he killed her haha.

@Turjan

Nice to see you, you always have interesting saves they are hilarious
    to read, great job.

Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
    Random shots from the other day.

gI9NBJG.jpg

Bettys ( sunset valley) mother got a bit of a makeover

SQCu0ZT.jpg

My sims had a fun outing

MhH1vHB.jpg

They went back to the present after a wish for a day or two

u8LxbfV.jpg

pY5sLX8.jpg

usMIki8.jpg

They skated on the lake

Vn8F4Ow.jpg

yszhX0T.jpg

7ULnaWW.jpg

And watched the sunrise.

edited April 2021
    Where are everyone? Have they all emigrated to the sims 4 ?

@Silverofdreams30 Great update! The atmosphere seem very serene in your beach pics. They look like they are comfortable with each other.
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
    @ZhakiraP

thank you,
    I guess they all were eaten by a dragon :D ,
    it has been so silent today.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Well, today my sim's son Norrin (a Marvel reference) aged up and he's gotten maximum score on the University prep test for the Technology degree:

yqlGsS9.jpg

Pretty expected since he's a Genius and Handy sim, plus he's dad tutored him in logic and he always did logic oriented activities as as a kid:

NNfAeBy.jpg

ouy5WzV.jpg

I think I'll take him into the future after he graduates college and make him a Plumbot entrepreneur.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited April 2021
    @AlexaKry

OYtl5qp.jpg

Here is the guy who @DivaDoodle recced me Asher Dunes.
    He is a teen in Oasis Landing and looks like this.
    I have only added a skin tone and a little makeup.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top