Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone seen simmer Erins video on body hair possibly coming to the sims 4?

I was watching a video from simmer Erin who said on April 16, body hair may have possibly been leaked from a Spanish sims tweet. Anyone one have anymore information on this?

Comments

• IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Interesting. I really hope that we'll get body hair soon. My male sims need their chest hair!
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I... did not see it around here! Where was it?
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited April 2021
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Never mind, I see it
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    For those who didn't see it, the Spanish Sims Twitter posted a meal, and you could see a sim had a few hair-like lines in their arm. Some think this might be body hair, but it could be a sim with body hair CC, and the people posting it didn't notice. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Looks real to me since the quality seems pretty low on it all the cc I have seen looks so much better I seriously doubt its cc.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited April 2021
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    I... did not see it around here! Where was it?

It was on YouTube..... simmer Erin, and I think she posted it yesterday, so it is not too old of a video. It shows hair on the arm of a sim in a picture
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    💀💀 I will literally convulse when they finally give us body hair! I am a simple man with simple requests. It doesn’t even matter if it looks like that (I will mod the heck out of it if it is), I just need it to be official.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    They just hired Luumia so they might give them to us. Although in the tweet the person who has body hair also has cc hair so maybe the simguru is using mods? Body hair did come with generations in the sims 3 though.
    edited April 2021
    I hope they give us eyelashes too.... lol! I don’t use CC.
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    It's a cc picture even some spanish simmers said it and I noticed it myself. The sim has a default skin and cc hair too besides the lumias bodyhair. It's not a leak! And the spanish and french Sim accounts like posting cc pictures from time to time.
    Madachan88 wrote: »
    It's a cc picture even some spanish simmers said it and I noticed it myself. The sim has a default skin and cc hair too besides the lumias bodyhair. It's not a leak! And the spanish and french Sim accounts like posting cc pictures from time to time.
    Well that’s sad if this is the case...
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    They just hired Luumia so they might give them to us. Although in the tweet the person who has body hair also has cc hair so maybe the simguru is using mods? Body hair did come with generations in the sims 3 though.

I believe his job is just making trailers/screenshots for advertising material so its unlikely he'll be adding new assets anytime soon.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    If we got Body hair I would literally not ask for anything else aside from farming and hotels. and werewolves. But mostly body hair..or wait we'd be getting that already. freed babies and cars too. Medieval themes and retro packs too.

*Ahem*

Despite all that listing. body hair is my #1 want in this game right now. I'm not a CAS oriented person, and I'm not really a CC/mod user either. But I do use one mod and it's for body hair. It's that important to me to have.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.