Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a favorite townie?

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    That's a hard question for me, because I pretty much ignore the townies (unless I'm trying to anger them). Mele K from Sulani is pretty chill...so is George Cahill from Strangerville
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Caleb Vatore :D :D
    He is a nice guy, he always breaks into my house for cleaning, cooking, tidying or repairing
    Sometimes he even breaks into dorms and teaching college students how to do their homework...... <3
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Johnny Zest, I've married him over and over, uhh, I mean several of my played sims have married him.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Ulrike Faust is becoming one of my favorites since I'm playing a challenge/story with her right now. I also included Kaori Nishidake in another one of my challenges and have gotten rather fond of her too. I think a lot of the Windenburg families are super cool though and have a lot of potential for fun storylines and gameplay.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'm kind of attached to all the ones who have married into my sim families so far, but I think my favorites are the Munch and Goth families.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Arca wrote: »
    Caleb Vatore :D:D
    He is a nice guy, he always breaks into my house for cleaning, cooking, tidying or repairing
    Sometimes he even breaks into dorms and teaching college students how to do their homework...... <3

Caleb literally reminds me of Stefan Salvatore
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Vatore twins, Max Villareal, Summer Holiday, and Morgyn Ember.

Hold on wait...THEIR TWINS?! I never knew that lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Pre-made: Katrina
    Generated: Brandi
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I delete all the townies & premades. I prefer my own sims.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    I always seem to enjoy Johnny Zest and Erwin Pries. I like them awkward
  • Dystopian_OverladyDystopian_Overlady Posts: 28 Member
    I love the Goth's and the Pancakes. During one of my legacy challenges my heir had children with both of these families and it was impossible for me to choose an heir because I liked them all so much.

I also had one townie once who came to my household working as a babysitter who had maxed out all musical skills and could play the violin beautifully. My heir ended up marrying him. His name was "Alex" in the German version of the game but his English name must be different.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited April 2021
    Unpopular opinion but

latest?cb=20160826142813

Also Nalani, Don Lothario, Caleb Vatore and the Heckings.
  • LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 137 Member
    Dina and Nina Caliente have always been favorites of mine, all the way since Sims 2. I usually give them makeovers and befriend them, if not incorporate them into the family. The further from Don, the better.

[Dina and Nina were definitely framed... I always saw Dina more as a Lorelei Lee than a cunning gold digger. 😂]
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    All of Windenburg. Bjergsen, Fryre, Rosa. Favor Clara and Mora most, dislike Elsa and Morgan. I think I don't like Elsa because she was awful to my sim, Morgan gives me style rebel, and that appeal left me awhile ago.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    I delete all the townies & premades. I prefer my own sims.

I replaced all of mine too, except Vlad. But he got an extensive makeover. My neighborhoods are filled with re-creations of Sims from Sims 2, because I grew really attached to them.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • SaveirxSaveirx Posts: 29 Member
    > @Destin2016 said:
    > I delete all the townies & premades. I prefer my own sims.
    I do that too, some of the townies need serious makeovers. I don't hesitate to delete Nancy Landgraab, me and her have some bad history. I like to keep the vampires Lily, Caleb, and Vlad though so I guess those 3 would be my favorites.
    6a3kniwvkzc11.jpg
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

Bjorn... I mean...
    WC96A4p.png
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    Unpopular opinion but I like Maaike Haas. Oddly enough I have never played her but in every save she is always friends with my Sim. One of these days when enough inspiration hits, I want to play her and her roommate Ulrike Faust.
  • derevaunderevaun Posts: 46 Member
    I totally love Billie Jang--she was a pillar of my legacy family. I can never look away from Alice Spencer-Kim, and really admire how Nani Kealoha aged up.
  • OutlawWomanOutlawWoman Posts: 156 Member
    The Goths are old friends, it was nice to see them again. But my favorite household is the Jangs. I was going to delete Billie since I don't usually care for kids, (I have aging off, not into the descendants thing) but Baako is Family Oriented and I couldn't do that to him. They're all great though. As someone who hasn't played The Sims in years I will say children at least (not sure about infants and toddlers) are a LOT less of a pain to deal with than they were in early games.

They did a great job with this game.
  • sofiathesimheadsofiathesimhead Posts: 12 New Member
    I love Caleb Vatore, but not necessarily his sister Lilith, she yelled at my cat once when she was visiting and I was spamming mean actions at her, don’t you scold my cat! 🤣. I also like Emilia Ernest, she’s very nice.
  • sofiathesimheadsofiathesimhead Posts: 12 New Member
    [quote="hunniboo1;c-17861396"]Hold on...WAIT...im so shook that so many people like Vlad.

He irks my nerves cause he will literally stalk your sims especially when they first move in lol [/quote]

(Sorry if this isn’t how you respond to comments...I just assumed by clicking quote is how since I’m a new member and for the life of me can’t see a reply button :#)

For real!!! When my sims moved in to Forgotten Hollow he constantly was knocking, asking to come in, tryna hang, and I was just like dude...this is the fifth time today that you’ve come over! Then I moved my sims to Glimmerbrook because one of the two (they’re roommates) is a spellcaster and he would still appear to give the vamp sim of the two, Mina, useful but creepily worded tips 🤣.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    It used to be Bob pancakes (still love him). My new favourite is Guidry to the point I downloaded a sim version of him in the gallery to have him fully in my game. One of my sims now has 2 babies from him. I will admit I only got the paranormal pack for the bb items and to create Guidry in sim form.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I always seem to enjoy Johnny Zest and Erwin Pries. I like them awkward

Poor Erwin, lol. He's one my favorites as well. I always felt like he deserved to be shipped with a home, but the way they describe Slip 42 (the trailer lot) it sounds like he used to live there and left. I always be-friended him and put him in Slip 42 but I might build a small house and move him to the upper neighborhood - Shady Acres. That's where I'll say he "left" too.