Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a favorite townie?

Β«13
I just LOVE J Huntington...i do not know why but I ever had to choose a townie to play it would him
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited April 2021
    Probably Vlad. I like Yuki and Candy, too, but Vlad I think is fun to give a family to. He seems like the type to be at odds with everyone but his kids. And, honestly, is from my experience. He'll have a decent love bar with his wife and a red friendship bar with her, but a great relationship with the five daughters I gave him. Hardly anyone but the family can stand the evil daughter.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    In terms of the random sims that are not part of the established population of a 'world' or the outer ring of supporting characters, no. Unlike TS2 which has an established cast of townies, they are randomly made each game, at least in mine. In TS2 there are Allyn Thomason, Christy Ianada, and a couple of others that are routinely snapped up to be wives for own sims.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    edited April 2021
    Cameron Fletcher and Wolfgang Munch have been the most entertaining love interests to give my characters. Odd, in a good way :)
    edit: those are Cameron's great-grandsons in the banner picture below

• luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited April 2021
    Vlad, J Huntington III, and Marcus Flex.

Edit: omg and Caleb!!! How could I forget Caleb?!
    Post edited by luxsylvan on
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited April 2021
    With the exception of Vlad (I don't have Vampires), all the Sims 4 ones named so far have been on my list of favorite sims to torture at one time or another. Other than that, I have no true favorites as in actually liking them.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    edited April 2021
    Oh in terms of premades? Candy and Yuki Behr have gone in completely different directions, one being a part of a loving gay family, with gay fathers-in-law and a wife. While Yuki has stayed at her home, and has just finished college and tentively has a boyfriend. (Somewhat ace, that Yuki) In terms of other households, I adore the dynamics of the Munch household, because so much of my dysfunctional relationship between Lucas and Wolfgang. And when I want to play a villianous character, I'm finding I'm having the most fun with Vladistraus Straud.
    Post edited by Handel on
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited April 2021
    As awkward sunallergic hissing outcast I just very much sympathize with Vlad

so he is almost always included in my story in way or another

Bob and Jeb are kinda mood as well

oddly enough i don't think i relate with female sims so much even though I'm gal and i like quite many of them

maybe its just cause they all too cool or family oriented... :/
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    I'm fond of Darling Walsh. I always give her a makeover, though. Still tomboyish, just a little more stylish.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • DaniPlanetDaniPlanet Posts: 1 New Member
    Lilith Vatore is my favorite townie. She's a vampire who when she starts is moved into a home that wasn't exactly built for her and her brother. Every time I play her she slowly finds herself, experimenting with makeup, clothes, and boys. Sometimes she'll realize that she doesn't want to be a vampire, other times she wants to have the most noble vampiric bloodline possible. She's apart of a group called The Vampiric Vambroughs who are a sworn group of vampires that will never drink human blood as long as they live. Lilith Vatore is such a gorgeous sim.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Vlad. Always Vlad. He must exist, always.

I really like Lilith too, there's a calm strength to her in my game that I've come to admire and she's a multi-faceted personality. I don't know how, but she has managed to stand out and I like watching her. I guess her wimpy, mortal-loving brother is okay sometimes, as an extension of his sister. :p
    #Team Occult
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited April 2021
    The Vatore siblings, Morgyn Ember and Claude RenΓ© Duplantier Guidry. :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories πŸ¦‡ and an ongoing ghost story πŸ‘».
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idiπŸ€ͺts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! πŸ‘‹
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Vatore Twins, Bella and Cassandra Goth, Yuki Behr. That about covers it.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bela Goth and Vlad are my favourites.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Hold on...WAIT...im so shook that so many people like Vlad.

He irks my nerves cause he will literally stalk your sims especially when they first move in lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Candy Behr is great. I like her style and she is really friendly.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.q."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".q.:*
    β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    Bella Goth, Morgan Fyres and Wolfgang Munch.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Moira Fyres. I don't know why I like her so much. I just see her around in my game a lot and she just comes across as a really nice sim.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,497 Member
    Judith Ward for her quirkiness and Thorne Bailey is beginning to grow on me. I'm not a fan of Townies and rarely, if ever play them.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Travis Scott is probably one of my favorites. I also like Jeb Harris A LOT, and I'm quite fond of L. Faba, Simeon Silversweater, and Morgyn Ember.
  • mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    Tina Tinker, L. Faba and Johnny Zest :)
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Caleb Vatore. His superspeed is my favorite power of all time. I also like his personality. I think his a very well defined character.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    Townies, no. I have no qualms about deleting them en masse periodically.

Premades who live in houses though, Vlad. But I reset his powers/weaknesses and picked different ones and gave him a makeover. He's more like Vlad Dracula now than Straud, though I didn't change his name.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    In terms of the random sims that are not part of the established population of a 'world' or the outer ring of supporting characters, no. Unlike TS2 which has an established cast of townies, they are randomly made each game, at least in mine. In TS2 there are Allyn Thomason, Christy Ianada, and a couple of others that are routinely snapped up to be wives for own sims.

The townies is Sims 2 were great. I frequently befriended or married Jon Smith Tricou's descendants downtown.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    First and foremost my fav townie is Wolfgang Munch. He automatically gets aged up in every save of mine somehow finding a way to become involved in my sims life.

Then the Vatores along with Vlad.
    Brant Hecking, Morgyn Ember, Jeb Harris and then Makoa from Island Living round out the bottom of my list.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    For some reason, I have always liked the Bjergsen family.