Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Thank you @Karababy52
    I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank especially you and @Ellupelluellu , @Rouensims , @SimsLady2000 and @permanentrose for the nice comments you leave in the forums. I've already noticed them several times and appreciate them very much. :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited April 2021
    Lyrie wrote: »
    @DanmanNefarius Oh yeah she is a cute doggo~ I been waiting for my vet sim to grow up so I can try out the running the vet career :)

@Lyrie
    it is not really a career like the rabbithole ones or the acting career, so no promotions or the likes. but it is still more fun imo to play as a vet than doing most of the careers (who enjoys a rabbit hole career after all -.-). just buy the premade clinic or build one yourself and gain the vet skill to work in your own clinic.

my own toddler seems to be extremely fond of my pet, Mayor Whiskers whom i adopted (like i usually do by the way ^_^ love the little critter) though he is a bit too fond of waking her up when she is sleeping >.< resulting in a toddler tantrum

here they are! the little tyke needing a hug after a little potty accident and ofcourse she goes straight for mister whiskers for a cuddle

OyoXm06.png
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member

@Karababy52 , Thank you :) I got bored of looking Kat fishing (seems that my sims do nothing but fish, haha) , and took pics of surroundings instead , I had few from Realm too :p
    @Busufu , Thank you , sweet of you :)

CKMAwV7.png
    Oh WHYYYYY this greenhouse is not playable, it is so pretty!
    i0kUiLE.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    I was busy looking at the skyline when this flickered in the corner of my eye. All of these years later (I've been playing since release of Sims4) this is a first for me. Enjoy.

ElEBbmr.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    crUB1cA.png

My first generational save file, my twins (2nd gen) just aged up to teen, and it made me turn aging off for a while because I love them so much and I don't want them to get old so fast. :'( This pic is from their birthday, (from left) Laurel, cowboy-hat Damon, their punk half-brother Alex Goth (I think you know what happened there), and their mother Genesis. How am I supposed to play for more than 10 generations when I get attached to the second one already... :(
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    crUB1cA.png

My first generational save file, my twins (2nd gen) just aged up to teen, and it made me turn aging off for a while because I love them so much and I don't want them to get old so fast. :'( This pic is from their birthday, (from left) Laurel, cowboy-hat Damon, their punk half-brother Alex Goth (I think you know what happened there), and their mother Genesis. How am I supposed to play for more than 10 generations when I get attached to the second one already... :(

Hi, I recently downloaded Ravasheen's family portrait mod, which appears to be shown in your picture. My question is: Where did you get that frame for it? The mod as I have it only has a simpler frame。
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

These two are hilarious. They've been new parents for less than 7 days and they're wrecked.

Dad's been wearing slippers everywhere, Mom started smoking and both are afflicted by the infamous Sweater Curse.
    I can't allow them to be romantic with each other at this time because if there's one thing I'm unable to handle is for them to break up and end up with a single parent. I promised I would stick with the babe.

So Mom, stop knitting sweaters for dad. I need both of you. Dad, wear some shoes dude. You're not helping. :D

Cursed.jpg
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    This is my last screenshot right now, Ronan adopted son of Dove (NSB Gen Gray Heir) did not have any reaction to his new sisters Indigo and Violet, I guess he was neutral or confused? LOL
    51120486056_6b4379598c_k.jpg

Bonus

But dead grandpa Blaine loved the little darlings~
    51121277770_572af94b1a_k.jpg
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited April 2021
    My sim and her husband sharing a sunset meal with her parents.
    04-17-21_7-29-11%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    I guess it was mum's time to go...
    04-17-21_7-32-07%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Followed rather quickly by dad...
    04-17-21_7-37-39%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

04-17-21_7-46-00%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Hahahaha I was like, "Oh this is so cute and realistic." Then I looked at the spoilers... I would love to see a full shot of your cemetery if you feel like posting at some point.

Here are my last screenshots from yesterday. I am working towards Distinguished degrees at UBrite with two sims Simultaneously who are also working on the Knowledge Aspiration relating to University. They (and me) needed a break so they went over to local bar to sing some Karaoke

Working Hard
    04-17-21-11-44-06-PM.png

Making new friends
    04-18-21-1-34-59-AM.png

Taking a break
    04-18-21-12-18-43-AM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH.
    7Pg6fYM.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @mingusssss Thank you! Great shot you captured. Love how our Sims have trouble with the brooms when they're not experienced enough with them. :)
    @Busufu You're very welcome! Aww, thanks for saying that, you're a sweetheart! :)
    @Ellupelluellu I wondered if that was Kat, I thought it looked like her. Yeah, she needed a break from dumpster diving for sure. It's fun doing that, but can get repetitive at times. Gorgeous screenshots from the Realm! I wish our Sims could go inside there too! I actually took a few of the inside of that greenhouse while Essa and Josh were there too. :)

And to keep the purpose of this thread I should post a screenshot. It's not my last, that one is boring :D But here's a recent one that I like. :)

2I1eenj.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Busufu Aw, thanks, I try to comment when I have the time. Everyone posts such great screenshots! Even when I don't have time to comment, I love seeing them all <3
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 That is a great shot and some great commentary to accompany it. I continue to wish you good luck with the baby :D

--
    Early morning catch

JqQoqWl.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Great pictures, everyone!

I haven't had a chance yet today to play, but have one from a recent session with Rafa the smuggler. Still haven't caught a shot of him sneaking into the silo on his rocket broom, but I did manage one on his way out. I'll be playing in the save in which he resides today, so maybe I'll get lucky this time.

sfbYKuM.jpg
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,843 Member
    @elanorbreton What was in the soup??

• DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    @BookBear I believe the portrait frame in that pic is actual official content. When Sims Mobile released, those on PC could get that frame for awhile as free content, like Grim's Guitar. It's one of my favorite objects in the game and I wish they would release it again for everyone, like in a patch.

I don't currently have an image hosting site so have no pics to post but I sure enjoy looking at the ones in this thread. :)
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    edited April 2021
    BookBear wrote: »

Hi, I recently downloaded Ravasheen's family portrait mod, which appears to be shown in your picture. My question is: Where did you get that frame for it? The mod as I have it only has a simpler frame。

I play vanilla without mods, I tried to google it now, and it appears the offer was limited-time only... :( It was the April 2018 Sims Mobile offer where you connected accounts and got the portrait as a free item in The Sims 4. I still thought it was an ongoing thing. :( That's kinda sad... But since the modding community is so huge, I believe there must be some add-on cc that would give you the frame you want :(

Edit: portrait, not frame
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    @BookBear Here’s a version of that Family Portrait that I’m using. This mod unlocks it. I think the ravasheen version is better tho since it has a scenic background. :smile:
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    @SimsLady2000 here is the cemetery:
    04-19-21_8-53-17%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

It is by xDancho and is called Abandoned Graveyard. My plan is to replace the fake headstones with real ones as and when sims die. I've placed it on the island in Brindleton Bay and re-named it Deadgrass Cemetery. I had to flatten the lot as they built it with mounds which stopped my sims being able to mourn at the graves, but it is a beautiful build.

@mightysprite lol, they were due to peg it - I got the notice about their lives being near to ending and thought it would be nice if they all had a last evening together, but they didn't quite last long enough!
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    You can make me go on the potty, but you can’t make me like it... :D

845jzLP.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hmmm. Rafa took some photos of his new girlfriend. Yeah, that's right, I said girlfriend. Surprised me, too. I can't tell if he's actually into her, which makes little sense for his lifestyle, or if maybe he's up to something. That would make sense. She's famous, she's rich, and some of the photos have fewer pieces of clothing in them. But he wouldn't... would he? Naaaaah. Maybe?

dlxG9oT.jpg
    Post edited by VeeDub on
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    hdyzMNo.png
    Body is 4 characters too short.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    I wonder what they're thinking.
    IGCiNzX.png?1
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    @SimsLady2000 here is the cemetery:
    04-19-21_8-53-17%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

It is by xDancho and is called Abandoned Graveyard. My plan is to replace the fake headstones with real ones as and when sims die. I've placed it on the island in Brindleton Bay and re-named it Deadgrass Cemetery. I had to flatten the lot as they built it with mounds which stopped my sims being able to mourn at the graves, but it is a beautiful build.

@mightysprite lol, they were due to peg it - I got the notice about their lives being near to ending and thought it would be nice if they all had a last evening together, but they didn't quite last long enough!

Love this lot.

I have a cemetery in Forgotten Hollow (not a lot built by me). the only time my Sims ever go there is to bury a family member.
    I have many families I've played in the past, and present family, who are buried there.
    This is a recent pic. I need to take more there. My Sim went there to leave her two sisters who had died and she saw two other sisters.
    oS8qbf3.png?1
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    School is fun.
    EODwtGK.jpg
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Like cutscene from movie :o . Directed by me. B)

2tRa9Uf.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top