Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there?

divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
edited January 2019 in The Sims (2000)
PLEASE NOTE: I started this thread first, but I created an exact one again in the TS4 section. More people voted and commented there, so rather visit that one instead. Here it is: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/954037/just-out-of-curiosity-what-are-the-ages-of-all-the-simmers-out-there/p1
phULnBI.png
Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
Origin ID: divanthesimmer
Post edited by divanthesimmer on

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there? 166 votes

13-19 Years of Age
8%
mariajane216DanielroxheapsSorak4dobber321YuriTheCreatorCatsRuleMindsimscreateCheetahAlyssatwincentaurssaysay_playssimsMooshry1Kennxvy3amatthearcadebeathappening 14 votes
20-39 Years of Age
66%
auroraael14Bluefairy286Emily4331Isb917auricio288WillowG145EuroGirL87LamiriaMagdaleenaJessabeansmoltazia3fansforeverScarbo27DarkLady2788YautjagirlalbertabrncTorieKennziKaigexXPandoraXxakuheikomatsu 110 votes
40-59 Years of Age
19%
tams2578pisceschick75Rflong7dimp10lisamwittmcruddBloosmooAnmirlafriendlysimmerscovahenasniFairyGodMotherDamienf519mlmeadowsSimLibbySanBarduhboy2u2jcp011c2JemliaGorgeoiousdrakharis 32 votes
60+
6%
IngeJonesSimburianFlashMarkerGageamitchiebanjoSimsister2004Jendowoz0612OldeseadoggeDestin2016Behappy1st 10 votes

Comments

• BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'm almost 50. I first played the Nintendo D's version with my daughter and when she got the sims 2 for PC I used to design houses for her and that's when I became hooked. I used to like to design houses on squared paper so it was amazing to seem in 3D and come to life.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited January 2019
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm almost 30 and have been playing the game since the first game. You're never too old for Sims! :)
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I am in that yellow age bracket...my username can give you a clue as to how old I am. I will celebrate a birthday next month. Anyway, my sister-in-law introduced me to the original game in 2000...and I haven't looked back. Although...I did stop at TS3...I did try TS4...not my cup of tea.
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    I’m young, yes, but have been playing sims for a year now and absolutely love it!! I am addicted to sims and play 4-5 hours a week whereas most kids my age play fortnite non-stop
  • greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 38 Member
    I’ve played the sims 4 for 2 years now.
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    edited February 2019
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 26. I've been playing since I was 11 when my childhood best friend first showed me the game disc of the Sims 1 in 2003, I fell in love instantly with the game. I still remember how much fun I had playing Makin' Magic and Hot Date with her after school, those 2 expansion packs still have a special place in my heart.

She moved on to other simulation games but I couldn't, I spent my pocket money to buy all the packs except Seasons (I couldn't find any copy in retail at the time) for the Sims 2, I remember the excitement I felt for every single pack that I bought on my own at 13, 14 y.o. after saving enough money to buy one.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'm not surprised by the answers, given when Sims came out. I just turned 40 a week ago. I've been playing Sims since 2000, though I really started with SimCity in the early 90's.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Nukagirl26Nukagirl26 Posts: 1 New Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 27 and I think I had my sims 4 for only maybe I think a year or two..my sister played it first..and I use to scuff at her about it jokingly lol..now I stay on the hunt for playstore sales on packs!!
  • miandallasmiandallas Posts: 22 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 34... I started playing The Sims in 2001, but I've been playing SimCity long before then... I think I've played every iteration except for the Sims 3 & 4 console versions...
  • tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    33! Almost 34...Played the first sims when it came out in 2001 and kept getting the expansion packs for birthdays. I played a little of Sim city on facebook when that was around. I haven't played current versions of the Sims, I'm wondering if they are just as fun as the old ones.
  • AnnieMarieAnnieMarie Posts: 5 New Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    28 here. I've been playing since I was a kid.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    27. Been playing for years. Started with TS2 and console (no wait, it was the Urbz first) and TS3 on my laptop.
  • twincentaurstwincentaurs Posts: 4 New Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    I'm 19, have been playing the various sims games since I was around 10.
  • damselstonedamselstone Posts: 21 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    This is an interesting poll. I'm 27 and have been playing since TS1 came out (can't remember if I got it in 2000 or 2001...), but yeah I've pretty much been hooked since then. I'm still playing TS3 regularly.
  • saysay_playssimssaysay_playssims Posts: 7 New Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    Just turned 18 last month. This year I decided to play the Sims 4 after watching YouTube videos of people playing it, and I thought it would be fun (I was NEVER the gamer type before). I was not wrong! It's so addicting. Glad I purchased it 😊
  • daisy1989daisy1989 Posts: 87 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 30 and have been playing ever since I got The Sims: Unleashed for Christmas :) I used to love playing the various Sims PS2 games as well
    Check out my YouTube channel @ DaisySims
  • amberlunezamberlunez Posts: 52 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm turning 28 this year and have been playing sims since the original! my favorite will always be ts3 but each generation has a special place in my heart.
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    I'm 30, I've played since the original Sims came out. I don't think I will ever outgrow loving this game. <3
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited September 2020
    20-39 Years of Age
    Turning 32 this month I played the sims from 2004 to now. :) Sims 4 is my last sims game I care of. No TS5 for me and so on. (with how ea crushed down the saga I rather keep my oldies)
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I have been playing since sims 1 days <3
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I just turned 35 one week ago. I've been playing The Sims since 2000.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 35 years old
  • DaphneHarridgeDaphneHarridge Posts: 1 New Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'm 59. I've been playing since Deluxe Edition came out in 2002, and I believe I'll always love my Sims! <3
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    Let's put it this way, I was born in the Age of Aquarius. I remember my Dad's Amiga Compu Desktop computer & the first Civilization PC game.
    I never heard about any of the Sims games until my Daughter noticed the Sims 3 Diesel Stuff PC game. Her & I never even new that in order to play it we needed the base game. You see kids, back in the day there used to be PC games that were on 3 1/2 Floppy Disks & no Internet.
    Anyways, now that my Daughter is a beautiful grown young lady & I turned Middle - Ager, we both enjoy playing Sims 3 & Sims 4.
    PS: I now have & play Civilization VI on my own HP Windows 10 Desktop computer. I think once a player, always a player.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    60+
    Not to say I'm old, but I remember Harry Truman. Just a nipper at the time, but I remember. Found out about the Sims due to an economics research paper for college. For reasons unknown/unremembered EA was the subject and learned about the as yet unpublished game in the course of research. Thought it interesting so kept on following it in the gaming press. Got it on launch day and not looked back since. TS2 is still my favorite, also gotten on day 1, by far. Took my time with 3 and play now and then when the mood hits. Got 4 early on, though not launch day, hoping it would be TS2 with the best of 1 & 3 added to it. Was sorely disappointed on that one, but still play it when I'm tired and want something simple.