Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    16.04.21_22-45-291tk2o.jpg
    16.04.21_22-41-514okc6.jpg

Body is 4 characters too short.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Lyrie wrote: »
    I went to check on Brant and Brent Heckling (Due to the CAS settings they were able to have a biological baby)

The game named her Jo and nothing agonist it but I wanted an A name. So I aged the bean up and named her Annabelle Heckling~

Her first mission as a toddler was to pet the Rosie <3 Future dog lover!
    51120751370_142013ee86_k.jpg

Also it is still winter in my game and I caught this gorgeous shot in Brindleton Bay.
    51119958411_fc3170f747_k.jpg

@Lyrie who wouldn't love Rosie?? she is so adorable! but then again i am a huge animal lover myself so i love all the animals in the game, premades, strays and the ones that spawn if you buy the vet clinic (and playing as a vet is quite fun! so i do this often)
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My sim's husband was dying when this immersion breaking (insert appropriate swears here) townie decided to ride his bike through the scene.
    EFjZnDY.png

@mightysprite thanks for the comment - I tried to capture the sim at just the right moment.
  • mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    4z6LwnN.png
    single dad taking his scout daughter camping for the weekend
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Servo v Thunderstorm...no contest.

U4zN0Cl.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Ha ha, Mr Funny Bones! But getting scared by a skeleton while exploring a temple in the Jungle on your own at night isn't all that funny.

0KxhYBA.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    Nice tan lines, Mele :smiley:
    MKsdziK.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited April 2021
    17.04.21_15-31-3241jor.jpg

Body is 4 characters too short.
    Post edited by Busufu on
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Wow, two gorgeous photos - that one of the sea monster is especially impressive!

---

Stink spray

gftQ6K5.jpg
    There was this lonely boat at the deep waters.. something must of happened to it's owner..
    N69nZ9t.png

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    There was this lonely boat at the deep waters.. something must of happened to it's owner..

Yeah I'll tell you what happened:

:p

Emily.jpg

Yeah I'll tell you what happened:

:p

Emily.jpg

Of course, that should of been clear :sunglasses:

fVyh3ev.png

• SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    So I hopped into one of my Willow Creek families and they got a visit from the Goths. This is how it went:

04-16-21-11-20-33-PM.png
    04-16-21-11-22-36-PM.png

:|
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Elia: Biihh! I'll cut you!
    n3ynDgg.png

Robert: Aha! My lady, you forget yourself.
    Co8Y5Vq.png
    Robert: I am the butler. I am much more skilled with a knife.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @DanmanNefarius Oh yeah she is a cute doggo~ I been waiting for my vet sim to grow up so I can try out the running the vet career :)

This is from my NSB challenge, Dove (Gen Gray) has to have 3 kids, so following her sister Pebbles footsteps she adopts a baby and he aged into this little muffin.

I was also eager to test out the toddlers can ride bikes which came with a cute little peddle car! So I had to get Ronan this!~ :)
    51120231344_1288b26fc7_k.jpg

He is not the best at parking yet xD :joy: Why is it always the bathroom lol!
    51120231219_887f928ca4_k.jpg

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I call this one Jukebox Lemmings. It's from Wren's original save during a visit to a local bar, and one of his remixed tracks mysteriously appeared on the playlist. Apparently about half of the bar patrons suddenly needed to listen very closely.

nGsSe8R.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Since the loss of her husband Elberta has been a little out of control at work (he cracked and confessed though).
    feddkWP.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Busufu I absolutely adore those screenshots of Morgyn casting magic with the moon behind him. Beautiful shots!
    @Ellupelluellu I love your shots of Sulani too, my favorite world! Very beautiful, I enjoy taking screenshots there so much. Thanks for sharing, both of you! <3

And finally, @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Your screenshot is perfect of the girl with her fiddle. Gorgeous! I actually took a couple shots recently a bit similar, only in the Magic Realm of my Essa playing and coaxing her violin to sing to the night, and her man, as he lay gazing at the stars and colors streaming through the Realm. I love them!

I just came here to look at all the lovely screenshots posted here, but now that I've commented, I have to show one of mine. It's not the last, but it's recent and also a bonus shot, both were taken the same day in the same place of the aforementioned Essa and her violin:

pjgLUPc.png

Bonus:
    M7ns3nO.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    My sim and her husband sharing a sunset meal with her parents.
    04-17-21_7-29-11%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    I guess it was mum's time to go...
    04-17-21_7-32-07%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Followed rather quickly by dad...
    04-17-21_7-37-39%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

04-17-21_7-46-00%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    yfWqHbV.png

This is my story sim Amelie (right) with her mother Marilyn. Amelie came from Newcrest to Willow creek to celebrate the Winterfest with her mom.
  • mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    @Karababy52 that's beautiful! I was recently in the RoM world, paused the game and caught this goofy townie by chance
    eLR7gMS.png
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    uCqvt22.png

Luna playing with her lovely little daughter Anastasia <3 knowing how often Luna has really pretty daughters i cannot wait to see what this one will grow up into!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top