Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Haha nice!! And good prices you got there ^^

I will try again this Sunday to buy some, I need the money to move stuff around :joy:

Man I wish they'd just let us move multiple things at once though, give some sort of easy town editing mode because it's tedious.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    The curse is lifted

I have a bunny at my campsite named Carmen.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    The curse is lifted

Good ^^ I wish we got more visitors in general!
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    The curse is lifted

Good ^^ I wish we got more visitors in general!

Same! I don't even interact with the ones we do get anyway, except Label.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Has anyone ever had a villager ask them to find a lost item? Eloise just asked me to find her lost makeup bag. I can't find it anywhere. 😐
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Has anyone ever had a villager ask them to find a lost item? Eloise just asked me to find her lost makeup bag. I can't find it anywhere. 😐

look on the ground everywhere. it might be a pouch.
    I finally found it. After about an hour of looking. It was on the beach, hidden next to the pier.
    Darn it, I forgot about the Nook Points on the app again.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I finally found it. After about an hour of looking. It was on the beach, hidden next to the pier.

i had days where i gave up looking then moved to some other request and found it by accident. ironically i found my pgone the same way this week gave up looking droped my new remote.the smart tv remote and found it again/
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited April 2021
    I keep forgetting about it too. I hope they add more prizes later because I don’t care for most of them.
    I keep forgetting about it too. I hope they add more prizes later because I don’t care for most of them.

Yeah, me either. I was kind of excited for the leaf door decoration, but mostly because there's not enough of them, rather than be genuinely excited for it. The pictures don't take any real effort to get, I feel like they're misunderstanding what makes getting photos fun.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

Oh oops. I've forgotten them for like a week probably. Though I haven't been playing AC anyway I got story of seasons Doraemon and that has been consuming like every second of my free time lol. I should try and remember to login each day though for the points for when I get back to AC.

Though I will 3rd that the current point items don't really interest me but I still wanna get the points in case they add more later.
    Another campsite visitor today. An ugly bear I didn't know existed called Charlise.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I just moved my Nintendo Online icon to my phone's start screen so I'll remember. I only have 30 points. 😄
    Ellie's moving in tomorrow! I used an Amiibo to invite her. It was quite timely as on her second visit Merry asked to leave. I said yes since I was planning to let her leave anyway. And today was Ellie's third visit and a plot was waiting for her. That makes four elephants I now have. Eloise, Tia, Chai, and Ellie. I have amiibo cards for Margie and Opal so they'll be next.
    Does anyone happen to have turnip prices above 44? ^^
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Does anyone happen to have turnip prices above 44? ^^

Did you sell yet? I can check mine.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    They relaunched the BaB Ac collab online today and it seems like nobody's really buying this time. If anyone is around, I'd jump on this soon!

https://www.buildabear.com/collections/shop-by-character/animal-crossing
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    My nook points were tripled today. Got 30 points.
    Used my nook points to get Isabelle's photo. Tom Nook is next.
    Had a new camper early this week. Friga the Snooty penguin. She's cute, but I don't need another Snooty.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top