Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > Today's Q Q is:
    > Would you rather only be able to listen to Christmas songs all year round or only be able to watch nothing but horror movies?

Uh oh, this is a hard one. I don't like Christmas songs as when I hear one I find myself singing it over and over for days in my head. But I can't watch horror movies, they freak me out. So I'll take the songs.

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer...."
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Can someone tell me why I don't listen to 80's music that much but I love modern songs that have the 80's vibe? 😅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wdehs97TjQ
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited April 2021
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather only be able to listen to Christmas songs all year round or only be able to watch nothing but horror movies?

Christmassss songs all the day! I can't stand horror movies.

I figure I'd settle for horror movies, I don't really find them too scary in most cases, but Christmas music... Hearing it like 7 days before Christmas when it plays all day is scary enough, but all year round? I would want to go deaf.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather only be able to listen to Christmas songs all year round or only be able to watch nothing but horror movies?

I figure I'd settle for horror movies, I don't really find them too scary in most cases, but Christmas music... Hearing it like 7 days before Christmas when it plays all day is scary enough, but all year round? I would want to go deaf.

Me, who listens to Christmas music in October: 👁️👄👁️
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

People who have to work in retail! :lol:

I'm not kidding - I went to Hobby Lobby once with my Mom to get a picture frames, and Christmas music was already playing on the store radio.

To be fair, the store founder doesn't recognize Halloween as a holiday (more of a pagan tradition) , and doesn't have much (if any) Halloween decor in the store. So you won't hear "Monster Mash" in October at Hobby Lobby, but "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" !
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Can someone tell me why I don't listen to 80's music that much but I love modern songs that have the 80's vibe? 😅

maybe because the modern reprisals are better, fresher? I think we're all really just about sick and tired of endless rehashing of the 80s. I mean that was 40 years ago! In the 80s, people weren't endlessly rehashing the 1940s! What is it about the latter half of the 20th Century that just. won't. die?! A few things to me, are worth keeping that have continued to evolve to the present day (Green Day and the Offspring are two examples) but overall, I sympathize with anyone who's just so sick of living in the past.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

People who have to work in retail! :lol:

I'm not kidding - I went to Hobby Lobby once with my Mom to get a picture frames, and Christmas music was already playing on the store radio.

To be fair, the store founder doesn't recognize Halloween as a holiday (more of a pagan tradition) , and doesn't have much (if any) Halloween decor in the store. So you won't hear "Monster Mash" in October at Hobby Lobby, but "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" !

Hobby Lobby.... :vomit

I call it Gaudy Lobby. Or God-y Lobby, either one applies because they like to inflict Gospel music on shoppers. They also sell things like plaques that celebrate gender stereotyping and sexism to a nauseating degree. They're like the Ckick-Fil-A of landfill fodder.

But that's just my opinion and I realize that others can like them. People like Walmart too. It's okay.

xicwqMCm.jpg

maybe because the modern reprisals are better, fresher? I think we're all really just about sick and tired of endless rehashing of the 80s. I mean that was 40 years ago! In the 80s, people weren't endlessly rehashing the 1940s! What is it about the latter half of the 20th Century that just. won't. die?! A few things to me, are worth keeping that have continued to evolve to the present day (Green Day and the Offspring are two examples) but overall, I sympathize with anyone who's just so sick of living in the past.

Maybe. But also maybe I'm not a big fan of that "echoey" effect on 80's drums. 😂 I think the new stuff just has a more crisp sound. I don't know. I just love it when it's done right. 😊😊🔊
    FwDXXd5.gif
    makes sense.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    This video edit is just *chef's kiss*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc0IQmJYSWQ
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Well...
    FvFacv9.png
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    Select the year you were born in and pick 3 words that were invented in that year that describes you.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/time-traveler/2018

Chillax, Mp3 and cybercitizen.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I agree, Christmas music is just too much 🤢
    Today's Q Q is:
    Select the year you were born in and pick 3 words that were invented in that year that describes you.

K-pop, E-reader, annnd I'm stealing Sudoku from 2000 because my birthday is only 3 days away from the millennium anyways.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I can not find any that describe me😂
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Pick three of your fav words in that list then. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

This is hilarious, so many of the words from my year are so very very NSFW! And a couple of them are deeply personally significant to me but no way can I mention them here. So. Forum-friendly results, my Pick 3 would be:

String Theory (because it's an interest of mine)

hard to pick between blissed-out and space cadet, but I'll go with blissed-out

And last but not least, now, don't laugh because I get the joke, but Deep Throat because then and now more than ever, we need whistleblowers, and their very existence is threatened by vanishing privacy, such that anonymity necessary for anyone to ever become a whistleblower, must be defended mightily against increasingly authoritarian governments and corporate interests which are also becoming increadinly colluded and difficult to separate.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    LOL. I lost it when he was like, "HEY GOOGLE, STAAAWWPP!!! ... Hey Google, can you set the timer for 2 mins?" :joy:

FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

This is hilarious, so many of the words from my year are so very very NSFW! And a couple of them are deeply personally significant to me but no way can I mention them here. So. Forum-friendly results, my Pick 3 would be:

String Theory (because it's an interest of mine)

hard to pick between blissed-out and space cadet, but I'll go with blissed-out

And last but not least, now, don't laugh because I get the joke, but Deep Throat because then and now more than ever, we need whistleblowers, and their very existence is threatened by vanishing privacy, such that anonymity necessary for anyone to ever become a whistleblower, must be defended mightily against increasingly authoritarian governments and corporate interests which are also becoming increadinly colluded and difficult to separate.

One of mine was nsfw😂
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Dark energy, perfect storm, queen for a day letter

I just think these three words are the best looking
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Today's Q Q is:

Use Google Autocomplete (or your phone's autocorrect) to fill in your imaginary The Sims 4 forum profile. XD

My name is ____________.
    My hobbies include ________.
    I joined this forum to ________.

My name is John Lewis.

My hobbies include a wide range of sports and entertainment.

I joined this forum to help me with the memes.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Use Google Autocomplete (or your phone's autocorrect) to fill in your imaginary The Sims 4 forum profile. XD

My name is ____________.
    My hobbies include ________.
    I joined this forum to ________.

My name is John Lewis.

My hobbies include a wide range of sports and entertainment.

I joined this forum to help me with the memes.

I don't use autocomplete, so I'll skip this one.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you usually do when you're travelling in the car, bus, train, etc?

Listen to music and use my phone to come on here, or Tumblr, or Instagram.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Very often, I'm either staring out the window, watching the scenery go bye, or napping.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Gawd, I did like one lower back workout last night and today, my lower back is already hurting. XD My back is such a grandpa. Thank goodness I can still bend and stuff unlike that other time I totally annihilated my back.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I live in too podunk a town to have any real bus service, and certainly no trains, so in the car, I listen to either the radio or my Spotify playlists. Can't do anything else because I'm driving.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top