Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May 31, the 10th anniversary of TS3 Generations... bunk beds and some hints... coincidence?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
Bunk beds update, gurus hints, objects descriptions and easter eggs... I think that could be a very nice move to release a Generations pack for TS4 for that date

Back in 2011, TS3 Generations was announced on April 5 and released on May 31

Current EPs are announced less than a month from the release date:

Snowy Escape: announced on October 19 and released on November 13
Eco Lifestyle: announced on May 6 and released on June 5
Discover University: announced on October 22 and released on November 15
Island Living: announced on June 8 and released on June 21

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I'm voting coincidence. Pretty sure the Gurus wish TS3 would just die or had never happened, then people wouldn't be continuously comparing TS4 to it.

I personally don't think for one minute that they even think about anniversary dates of any past game's packs. Heck they barely even acknowledge TS4's yearly anniversaries.

But, I'm always, always, always open to being proven wrong when it comes to TS4 (only if it's in a good way, but since I keep my expectations lower than low anything above pure c-rap is always a plus to me! LOL).
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Wait just a minute!!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Coincidence.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    That's what I was thinking. They've been hinting at it a lot recently and the next pack is likely a June expansion, so possibly they'll announce/release it around May 31st
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited April 2021
    It could be a hint. I have been wanting a Farming pack, which I figured might come first, because generations is such a popular pack I thought it would come closer to Christmas. I want both, so it doesn’t really matter much which comes first, but I hope generations does come with a new world. I’m running out of room, I need more lots in my game.
  • simcreator529simcreator529 Posts: 11 New Member
    the update is awsome