Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Revenwyn wrote: »
    Back tattoo I am working on. (For World of Warcraft players, Argent Crusade logo)

04-02-21-7-35-42-PM.png

Very Nice! Where did you get the WoW tee shirt for your sim. I would love to have that. For the Alliance!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    edited April 2021
    At the Starlight Accolades, Holly Alto won. Erik Cantrell, her neighbor, was on hand to congratulate her.

RfSPfKg.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Caught the spin when she had her baby
    pjqvKyS.png
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    ZeP7Tfy.png

Sofia Bjergsen finally realizing her dreams, and actually outshining Thorne Bailey to boot! but even she was at first baffled at the insane talent of young prodigy Evie Delgato, the undisputed empress of Karaoke (she already won 7 competitions so far and had a headlong lead on runner up Luna Villareal with 3 wins! but now they joined forces to show the world how great they are!!! Morgan and Luna are there as well but they are just chilling at the jukebox
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Awesome pics everyone :)

I just caught this one with my 2 dancing sims from the club when they met in a local nightclub..

TD5jKxz.png
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    My Sim Genesis just moved into the free lot across the Goth family. Seems like Mortimer took a liking to her, and after a few days of flirting, he invited her on a date. Bella didn't even seem to mind that he stayed at Genesis' place overnight. I love that I caught the bartender staring into the camera like "Seriously Mortimer? ANOTHER lady?"

neyiB9j.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    YOjD5Tk.png
    Little Donna
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    This poor soul who wandered into the dorm! :D
    6uAzXnu.png?1
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    The two sims born from alien abductions got engaged. Behind Mortimer, girl's father is complaining and guy's father is flabbergasted.

tBHpB7K.png

P4MG1lV.png

ages ago
    ee4DPK2.png
  • Options
    sGCzE8o.png

a nice soothing dip in the Onsen spring after Sofia won her first Starlight Award for best music (that's right Thorne, your time in the limelights is officially OVER!) and Luna won one as well for her super popular video where she and Evie were singing some karaoke duets (like anyone could resist Evie's adorable face!!)
  • Options
    My Sim Genesis just moved into the free lot across the Goth family. Seems like Mortimer took a liking to her, and after a few days of flirting, he invited her on a date. Bella didn't even seem to mind that he stayed at Genesis' place overnight. I love that I caught the bartender staring into the camera like "Seriously Mortimer? ANOTHER lady?"

neyiB9j.png

Morty can be quite the ladies man hahaha but mehh Bella cheats on him as well so who can really blame him??
  • Options
    RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited April 2021
    Revenwyn wrote: »
    Back tattoo I am working on. (For World of Warcraft players, Argent Crusade logo)

04-02-21-7-35-42-PM.png

Very Nice! Where did you get the WoW tee shirt for your sim. I would love to have that. For the Alliance!

I made it! Check my sig and it's on my tumblr. I'm also working on Horde, Alliance, and Bi-factional tattoos.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    @VeeDub

Dude, your guys are so handsome - I love all of your posts, holy moly. And Wren's "work".. oh boy would I love to see it, lol. :D I have a guy who does similar work, ha!

Also, where can I find Wren's top here, the black blazer over the button-down? I'd love that for my guys, too :blush: It looks alpha and while I play Maxis-Match, I don't mind the occasional Alpha clothes CC. My go-to is Darte77 but she's locking so many behind Patreon now so I'm still looking around for some nice male CC, alpha or MM.
    y8Xs8s3.png

Let me say that your posts stand out, not just because your sims are hot AF but because I also prefer to play with male sims, so seeing more of them makes my day. <3

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    Yr6apY4.png
    Catch of the day.. maybe it is good as grilled :)

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @VeeDub

Dude, your guys are so handsome - I love all of your posts, holy moly. And Wren's "work".. oh boy would I love to see it, lol. :D I have a guy who does similar work, ha!

Also, where can I find Wren's top here, the black blazer over the button-down? I'd love that for my guys, too :blush: It looks alpha and while I play Maxis-Match, I don't mind the occasional Alpha clothes CC. My go-to is Darte77 but she's locking so many behind Patreon now so I'm still looking around for some nice male CC, alpha or MM.
    y8Xs8s3.png

Let me say that your posts stand out, not just because your sims are hot AF but because I also prefer to play with male sims, so seeing more of them makes my day. <3

Thank you for the kind words! Not all of the sims I play are beautiful, but I don't mind saying that I do enjoy looking at pretty people in my game. ;) I can't share details of Wren's career, of course, but I should probably note that in Rami's save Wren is what he is essentially "on paper" only. He still has his original save for the NSFW stuff that I can't talk about, :lol:

My most common go-to for "normal-looking" men's clothing these days is McLayneSims, and that blazer/shirt is one of his (it's called Sloppy Prep Shirt).
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »

Thank you for the kind words! Not all of the sims I play are beautiful, but I don't mind saying that I do enjoy looking at pretty people in my game. ;) I can't share details of Wren's career, of course, but I should probably note that in Rami's save Wren is what he is essentially "on paper" only. He still has his original save for the NSFW stuff that I can't talk about, :lol:

My most common go-to for "normal-looking" men's clothing these days is McLayneSims, and that blazer/shirt is one of his (it's called Sloppy Prep Shirt).

Oh man, what I would give to see Wren's original save shenanigans! The sheer wickedness of it all! o:)

Me, thirsty? Nah.. :D

And thank you so much for the link to the shirt! McLayneSims is a treasure trove of nice male CC, I love it! I'm on a spree now, ha! Much appreciated!
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @wolfium I love the reactions of the fathers in the background.

Murphy beds - such fun!
    j7Omxjf.png
  • Options
    RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Whilst Raven has been busy styling up clients and Johnny is working on his material for his late night show, their butler Desiree is there to keep their daughter company and keep her busy and entertained!

3bQ9K.jpg
    37mfj.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Just a very flirty guy holding a plate of freshly baked flirty cookies. Would anyone like to try one? He's a Fresh Chef, so I imagine they're delicious. ;)

ydGDi5v.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited April 2021
    Rami's last class of the term is the next afternoon, and he decided to give his brain a break the night before. It was still early at the nightclub, so he tried showing off some dance moves. Yeah, the backflip didn't go as planned. :#

Ob3WgU1.png

Not to one to give up, though, he got right back up and did great with the twirly lights one. And also some that made me laugh too much to be able to do any more dance shots. Ok, Rami. Gotta say that you're fine with regular club dancing. Fancy dance routines? Not so much. :lol:

0IAAvtk.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    hg6zPii.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited April 2021
    So my friend @Skeilah and I have started passing a save file back and forth between us so we can "play" the sims with each other, and I think we accidentally created the cutest couple ever. We both gave a pre-made of our choice a makeover (I did Ulrike Faust, and Skeilah aged up Jeb Harris) and then we enrolled them in University. Right now, they are just best friends, but I feel the chemistry between them already....

zG9qgc2.png

We are posting our updates here if anyone is curious about this journey :)
  • Options
    rzSOvwF.png
    Body is 4 characters too short.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top