Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you so much for commenting! I always like to read what you think of my updates! Much appreciated!
    More will come soon, have to sort out the pictures I made, took too many over the last days.... :D
    Yes, he has a very bad story, poor Travis. But he always knew that his dad loved him, he just had too less time...
    Moreover, he found the love of his live and this lasts soooo long now that the hurts of his youth faded a bit.
    The two boys became best friends, Travis still visits Daniel when he senses that he´s out! Furthermore Tristan always spends time with his son when he is out, too.
    Yes, Hallie was sooo awful, blaming her own little child for the death she caused because of her unappropriate behavior.
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@AlexaKry I'm glad to see your update even though such a tragic one! :'(

omg death of a child is just soo sad!

Hallie blamed Travis for Daniel´s death. :o It is so hard to believe a sister of the great Haldir would be like that!

Hallie is like opposite of Haldir!

Poor Travis! I'm sad that he was a lonely boy and teen! But it is so nice to see Tristan and to know what a great dad he is! Did he stay married to Hallie? I'm sad that Tristan didn't have a better wife! Was she at least loving to Tristan?

Does Travis have some vampire in him from his Dad? and Does Hallie have vampire or any occult?

I'm just looking at the family tree, and so to Tristan's left is his beautiful sister Emilie who had a child with Haldir?, correct?

Thank you for the close up pic of Seth! He is Beautiful! Now is Seth the one who just one day got word that he was a father and went to the girls house and took the child? like that was a perfectly Normal thing to do? hahaha I loved that part and even if it was someone other than Seth who did it, I LOVE it! And am so glad you put that in the story! :)
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    @AlexaKry

What a tragedy 7 years old.
    Such a bad mother, that is awful.
    Nice that the children like the grandparents, when both parents did not find the time to care.
    Oh my God, the poor soul froze to death.
    She was even cold enough to lie about it.
    Understandably the marriage could not survive something like that.
    A horrible childhood for Travis, not able to trust anyone. Only his ghost brother.
    Yes, he also loved daddy, but as he was not there much, far from the amount of love a child need.
    Absolutely wonderful update, although very sad.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : thank you for your comment! <3

Yes, it was such a tragedy! I think that Freia and Henning knew that their daughter Hallie lied of the cause of the death of their first grandchild (yes, Daniel was born faster than Haldir´s two children Emerson and Misty). But it was their daughter, what should they do?? Trying to find out what they thought had happened to their first grandchild? And losing their first daughter then, too? It´s a taff decision!!!!

I can´t tell you (now) how Tristan´s and Hallie´s relationship was, I´ll tell what happened after Travis became a teen. B) So you have to wait a bit.... (maybe 2 months ore more?? >:) )

Yes, Travis has some vampire in him, he gave it to their son Heath, Heath was born as a vampire but changed his supernatural state later because he always freaked out his husband Sirius.
    But the other kids are all pure fairies, I think Haldir´s power, presence and genes surpressed this vampirism of Travis. Moreover Travis is a very powerful fairy as well, so there was no high chance of getting a vampire/ fairy hybrid.
    Hallie is a fairy like Haldir, both have some witcher genes from their dad Henning, of course. They just have more visible fairy shares.

Yes, left to Tristan on the family tree is his sister Emilie who was married to Haldir at the time Travis was a toddler/child/early teen and who gave him first Misty, his first daughter and then Emerson, his first born son and one of the potential heirs. (Haldir doesn´t go the traditional way of having the first born to be the heir, he decides by capability and willingness. He has so many very powerful and clever children that he is in the best position to get the best of his children into the position of the future king or queen)

:D Thank you! Yes, Seth is the one who visited his ex lover soon after the birth of Adelheid (his ex lover was only able to give her that awful name and to get home from hospital!) he visited her house, snuggled with Adelheid, fell in love with her immidiately and took her home. He always tried to build up a connection between his ex lover (they weren´t in a relationship, they just woohood several times...) and Adelheid, but Adelheid didn´t want to get to know her mother, although Seth didn´t say a bad word about her, never! but Adelheid didn´t miss a mum in her life! She had so many lovingly people in her life and loooooves her daddy so much that she didn´t see the need to get to know her mum.
    Seth forced her to get to know her mum when she finished high school though.... (pics of their meeting will be shown later in the story!)
  • Options
    @Tamijo : Thanks so much for commenting! <3
    Yes, Travis´early life wasn´t very nice, the only nice times he had was when his daddy didn´t have to work, was at home and spent his time with him or if he was at his grandparent´s home.
    Freia and Henning (his grandparents) didn´t have so much time either, but they had twin girls, Fern and Fleur, and the girls loved to spend time with him!

Isn´t that such a horrible b... ? His mother?!?! Lying over the death of her own child and even accusing her little toddler being the cause of the death!!!
    And then believing her own story and being bitter and mead to her only child???
    I still dislike, no hate, her for doing that!!!!!!!!

That had so much impact on Travis, he still suffers from that to this day on, although he has such a wonderful family and such a great husband!!!! But from time to time he withdraws, he then just sits in his and Haldir´s bedroom and broods and quarrels with himself. Haldir is always very sad when he sees his husband in such a mood... :'(
  • Options

@AlexaKry Oh I see what you mean about how Freia and Henning must have been thinking!

Oh OK! I don't mind the wait to find out about Tristan and Hallie's relationship went! You know I love the story so much!

Ah! hahaha I love it that Heath changed from vampire because he was freaking out his husband Sirius! That is wonderful!

That makes sense about the kids being fairies, because the dominant gene is Fairy in Travis!

It is so good to get all the info and back story of the occult mixings!

Ahhh good I was remembering correctly! I just LOVE that part of the story of Seth! It is just so good and funny and innocent! and makes the reader just fall in love with him! <3

one more question : does Seth have a RI? or does he go on dates? or is he concentrating on being a Dad, or what?

I remember Adleheid not having a need to go see her Mom (what for, when there are so many Important and fun kid and teen stuff to do!)

OK good, I will like to see her Mom!
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle :
    I like to give out informations about my family, so I really loooove all your questions!!!

:D Sirius is a coward and he always passed out when Heath talked with him about being a vampire and showing his teeth to him. So I Heath decided to become a fairy for his husband. ;) But I should have left him being a vampire, it was so hilarious when Sirius fell to the ground again and again, because Heath pranked him! :D ("Where´s Sirius?" - "At the floor again, don´t mind him just step over him...")

You´ve rememberd correctly! Although, in real life this wouldn´t be so funny and innocent, right? It would be kidnapping... :D
    He doesn´t have a RI, he is just like his dad, very very very picky of girls when it comes to relationships. (when it comes to woohoo not so..... B) again: just like his dad... :D )
    There is one picture where you can see Adelheid´s mother from far, far away on just one pic on this page https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story/p8 she likes to wear turquoise.... >:)
    I promise to buy you new glasses.... o:)
  • Options

@AlexaKry HAHAHA omg that is soo funny! Yes please put back the Vampire on Heath! Gosh what delightful sims you have!!!!!! :D ("Where´s Sirius?" - "At the floor again, don´t mind him just step over him...")😁😂🤣
    But that is why we love the sims so much!!!! Everything they do has an innocence's to it! so it is perfectly Normal for Seth to go take His child! LOL

Thank You! and here it is!!!: ''Seth was shocked at first but then he was thrilled: he was a father! Now he had a tiny little girl whom he could love and care for and whom belonged exclusively to him! He drove over to his friend´s house, snuggled with his daughter and took her with him!''''
    HAHAHHAA How can Any One Not Love this Guy!!!!

Yes I see the girl, well her boobs! LOL

I LOVE this Whole page about Seth and Thore! Btw Speaking of Thore, I really love Thore and wish there was More about Him!
    I feel like I understand what and why he did, and it was never to hurt Tyler, it was like his mind frame is "I did it for Me, I was swept up, and couldn't help myself! I never did it to hurt You!" almost like in the throws of passion Tyler isn't even in the equation! All there is is simply There is just this lovely cloud of no one But himself with the sexy thing that wants Him! nothing else exists.
  • Options
    Travis´children years weren´t easy.
    He was afraid of his mother. Whenever he happened to be at home when she was, too, she jumped at him and began to argue with him about things he did or didn´t do, it became irrelevant. On one occasion he didn´t clean up after dinner on another he didn´t buy the right potatoes which she ordered. It didn´t matter about what she shouted at him anymore, in his eyes she was yelling at him all the time. Just when his dad was at home she was nice and friendly to him.
    He tried to tell his dad about her behavior but his dad always said with a tired voice that she was his mum and that he should try to get along with her.
    Travis began to think that even his dad began to believe the lies his mother was telling and was dissappointed by his dad more and more.
    Even his grandparents didn´t believe him he thought, because whenever he wanted to talk to them about what had happened in that awful night so long ago they told him he should stop talking about something which couldn´t be changed anymore.
    He started to believe that almost everyone was against him and nobody had ever loved him.
    He became cheeky and rebellious more and more and went to his grandparents less and less often.
    He began to roam the streets, began to smoke and his first beer he had with 12. He began to meet older teens with cars who took him out of Moonlight Falls more and more often so he could escape his grandma´s seeing eyes and senses. (so he thought, but Freia still watched him, with more and more worries)
    They went to Great Bear, which was full of dirty bars and arcades.
    When he and his friends hang out there there were always lots of open minded and open hearted girls with them, willing to make out with everyone who could spent them a drink or two. With 14 he became curious what his friends made with this girls in the back rooms or toilets at the bars so he took one of the girls he liked with him to the toilet one evening and, well, it wasn´t what he had expected from that action. He didn´t liked to be touched by this girl intimately at all. He didn´t know why he felt so but this experience was such a big let down for him that he distanced himself a bit from that girls.
    The older he got the more he began to develop a loving feeling for one of the older boys. One night they both were very drunken and Travis made the first move and kissed that boy.
    The next thing he felt was a fist in his face, folllowed by a hard push so he fell down on the dirty floor.
    "What are you thinking of you f..a..g..o..t?" was all he was able to hear because soon later he was beaten so hard that all he could do was to curl up and endure it.

He revived slowly and saw into his uncle´s eyes.
    "Well, this could have gone so much worse, my friend." said a deep, warm and friendly voice. He could feel that someone wiped away some blood from his face. "Do you like to talk about what happened or do you want us to bring you just home?"
    "I...I...I don´t know" was all he could whisper, then he began to cry.
    "Ok, then we will bring you home, ok?"
    "No! Not home, please, don´t bring me home, not home, please..." he wept.
    "You belong in bed, my boy, either at home or at a hospital. You are bleeding from many differend wounds, you have to be bandaged and plastered. I have used all bandaging material we had in the car. You-"
    "No, uncle Argus, don´t bring me home, mother´s there, she would yell at me again, I can´t-"
    "Again? What do you mean?" Argus was confused. He looked up to his husband. "Do you know what he means? And why he is so awfully afraid of your sister?"
    "I´ll tell you when we are on our way back to Moonlight Falls, just let´s get out of this stinking place and put this poor little mite on the backseat of the car. Maybe we could stop at your hospital so you could take a better look at him, my love?"
    "All he needs is some rest and his wounds to be bandaged, it looks much worse than it is."
    "Ok, then we will take him back." - "Travis? What about our house, hm? Would you like it better there?"
    "Yes, please, uncle Hendrik, just not home or to grandmother...."
    Hendrik and Argus had to smile a bit. No, of course not to Freia, she would freak out about this little boy´s escapades, although Hendrik was very sure she already knew about it. He wondered why his mum hadn´t intervened already.
    He was wondering about the negative attitude of Travis against his mum. He himself didn´t like his sister much but why was his nephew so afraid of her? What happened in that big awfully cold estate up in the hills?
    On their way home he thought about everything what happened and came to the conclusion to ask Haldir if he knew more about all that.
    "How is he doing?" he asked Argus who was sitting at the backseat, holding his nephew´s haggard body in his arms to ensure he didn´t fell from the backseat in case of a break or in case the little boy did have more injuries than he detected.
    "He´s sleeping. His body is already healing. But I can sniff that there is much much more pain in him, pain I can´t heal."
    "Yeah, it is so obvious that even I can see that. Gosh, i´m so happy that we decided to go home a few days earlier. Just think what could have happen when we didn´t find him in time!"
    "Agreed! Good that the weather was too bad even for me!"
    "Yes, next time we observe the weather forecast before we visit the mountains again. You didn´t find many gems for me this time."
    "Gah, I´m not your truffles pig, my dear! Next time I just relax in the cabin or at the waterfall and overhear your begging for more gems!" Argus laughed his dark and crusty laugh.
    Hendrik had to laugh himself. Yes, a nice vacation without working on potions would be welcomed. But his mum had ordered some potions so he had to ask Argus to search for the perfect materials, only his sweet husband could find what he needed. He wondered about the amount he and his dad should make. Did his mother plan a war or such? And why was his little nephew so afraid of his sister?
    Hendrik was still thinking about all that when they reached Moonlight Falls. He had to phone Haldir, maybe he knew more! He just hoped that his big brother was responsive, it seemed as if Haldir himself had lots of problems in theses days.

Travis was sleeping soundly when they reached Argus´and Hendrik´s house, so did Andrew, the little toddler sleeping at the front passenger seat since they headed home. Argus carried Travis upstairs and put him to bed, examined his wounds and but a blanket over him. "He will sleep a few hours now. What do you want to do with him when he awakes?"
    "I really don´t know. I mean, well, he doesn´t want to go home or to my mum, what do you think of letting him stay a few days and then we will see clearer?" - "ok, what about Andrew? Can you do it with both?" - "Yeah, I think this will work out, Andrew has all his tooth now, he is much nicer now and not such a pain like he was a few days ago." - "Hahaha, another reason I didn´t find any gems, I got so distracted by his cries!"
    They made some lovingly jokes, put their little son into his crib and went to bed themselves.

Travis healed fast and much faster than he wanted he had to go home again, because his father was there and ordered him home. Nobody asked him why he was so afraid of his mum or why he was hit and he was thankful for that. Mostly at least.
    Some years passed where Travis became older and even more distanced to anybody than before.
    He only visited his uncles Hendrik and Argus to whom he established a very good relationship. The only things he never talked about to them was why he was hit and why he felt so strange when he saw a nice boy.
    When he was 16 he changed to senior high school which happened to be right next to the arena where The Moonlight Falls Monsters trained and played when they had a home game.
    That was exciting for him because he was such a big fan of the team and his uncle Haldir, who was first pitcher. And what a great pitcher he was! He was the best pitcher of the last decades and Travis loooved to watch him throw!
    And now his new school shared the same gymnasium with them! That was so cool!
    He even had some posters of Haldir at his wall because he was such a big superstar. He wouldn´t tell anybody but he was a big fan of his uncle. Moreover he thought he looked so good! But every time he began to dream about his uncle´s look he put this thoughts deep, deep down into his soul and sealed it. No, this couldn´t happen, never, so he tried to stop thinking about all that.
    He knew that he had to marry a girl when he became a sports star himself, like his wonderful uncle, so he told himself to forget to think about men and the bad experience he made with this girl when he was 14. He so wanted to become a sports star!

One day he came home and saw Hallie already waiting in the hall. Oh, how he hated that room!
    "Your headmaster called me, my dearly loved son", she said with a voice dripping with hate and irony, she seemed to enjoy his agony, "he told me that your last test was awfully bad, you got the worst mark of the class, the tests before were as bad, so what do you do about that?"
    4aBHK9F.jpg
    LsJwuMd.jpg
    "Mother, it´s not my fault, the teacher doesn-"
    "Oh shut up you little tw..a...t, it´s always the same with you and your excuses, it´s always someone else who did you harm or didn´t like you or such! Take responsibility for your actions, my son!"
    "But mother, I-" he tried to beg her for forgiveness
    Ku5Je9w.jpg
    "Shut up! You have to improve your marks instantly, I won´t tell your dad that you have failed in school. Go to your room, stay there and don´t make any noise other than turning a page of a book."
    "But mother, today is the big match between The Moonlight Falls Monsters and The Bridgeport Bears, uncle Haldir is-"
    "You don´t go anywhere you little nuisance, you are banned to go out!"
    She turned, telling him that their argument was over.
    jXbaUqY.jpg
    Sadly he went upstairs to his room, he had been looking forward for this game sooo much! He even got a seat at the player´s lounge by his uncle!
    But he knew that he couldn´t do anything now but going to his room, where he would spend the next days without much food and even less fun. He wondered which excuse his mother would use at school to let him stay home this time.
    jb4Mg7q.jpg
    Y3TIEmt.jpg
    gcX0GMv.jpg
    uS5EEFz.jpg
    ZJALCDi.jpg
    okTxI1s.jpg
    XVjn1Be.jpg
    H6DWubg.jpg
    JXCuPlJ.jpg
    j3ssCc9.jpg
    Whith a heavy heart he dialed his uncle´s phone number to tell him that he couldn´t come and that he could give his place to someone else.
    no2XPUp.jpg
    dd0d089.jpg
    He stopped the phonecall before his uncle could get it.
    He became angry at his mother. What did she say? Take responsibility for your actions? Did she say exactly that? TAKE RESPONSIBILITY??? He was pi...ss....e.d off. This coming from her? What a b...! Telling him to stay home because of his bad marks??? Was she serious?? How could he get good marks? Either he stayed far away from her without his books so he couldn´t learn or he had to stay home, jailed in his room, guarded by his mother who told him that she could sense him staying in there.
    'But she can´t sense me anymore, right?' he thought to himself. 'Her powers are getting weak.'
    He came to a conclusion. He already knew how to place a "doubleganger" of himself without her knowing, but only in the house. Could he try out this now, with this much farther distance?
    'Who cares' he said to himself, 'once I´m out she can´t do anything against me without loosing her face. And when we are back here it wouldn´t change much, right? She already took away my TV, my Play Station, my laptop, my happiness... I WANT to see uncle Haldir throw the fast ball, I HAVE to go!'
    Without any hesitation he put on his coat and sneaked out, listening and sensing wher his mother was and what she was doing.
    He placed the "doubleganger" into his room and just hoped that he could hold it during the match.
    He thought of doubleganger, but it was just an essence, a presence or an aura of himself, which gave the impression to his mother that he still was in his room. He could even let this essence/presence/aura move in his room so his mother could sense with her fairy senses that he was in his room and doing what she had told him to do.
    During such times he hid his real presence and went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat or he sneaked out to the pool to swim or he headed upstairs wher he could train away his anger and frustration.
    He wasn´t aware that he already outmatched his mother with his fairy powers.
    But because he didn´t go to his grandma he didn´t get any education in being a fairy so he couldn´t know that he already was as powerful as Freia herself! He could hide from her seeing eyes, something only Haldir was capable of! And only his grandma and his uncle were able to place a doubleganger themselves! If only Freia had known this! She would have taken him out of that house and would have let him stay permanently with her, her husband and their teen twins and she would have taught him to become even a more better fairy!
    But he wasn´t aware of his powers he just hoped that he could watch the match, that was all he could think about!

He sneaked out
    FGnLD3K.jpg
    RhPlglG.jpg
    3F9Z3p4.jpg
    rode his bike through the bitter cold streets of Moonlight Falls to the stadium and sat down at the player´s lounge.
    ACOImtf.jpg
    He was soooo excited.

Haldir was in the locker room when he could sense that his little nephew was there. But something was strange about him. Haldir was happy to let his brain do something else than thinking of his own problems.
    He couldn´t fully grasp what was different with Travis´ presence... It seemed lighter, thinner and less colorful than usual. Hm, he should observe that more intensely, he thought but was interrupted by the trainer who wanted to give them the last lection.
    Fortunately the opponent had the first ball, so he could take place in the players box and let his senses flood out to his nephew. He observed it more intensely before, fully aware that he shouldn´t be discovered by Travis. This could lead to so many trust issues and for a feeling of being used, he didn´t want him to discover that his uncle was in his presence!
    Oh boy, he loved Travis´ presence so much, it was so colorful and so deep! He never met a fairy with such an adorable presence!
    "Helmquist, your turn. Throw it hard, their catcher is a nill!" he was torn from his thoughts. Playing time!
    He went out on the field and looked up to the lounge. There he was! He looked so excited! So good, so- 'STOP IT YOU FOOL!' he yelled at himself.
    His game performance wasn´t good at all this time but they´ve won.
    He came out of the locker room and could see is nephew at the other wall. He couldn´t get to him because there were so many fans who wanted to grab an autograph of the players. He hoped that Travis was still there when he finished talking with the fans.
    Yes, Travis was still there, he wasn´t willing to go home, furthermore he wanted an autograph of his uncle. (he already had 50 or so but you could never have enough, right?)
    "Uncle Haldir, can I get an autograph please?" he asked with a trembling voice.
    "Aww Travis, of course, but you still don´t have to ask! You are the only one I would give an autograph to always! Ans as much as you want!"
    "Thank you so much, that´s so great! Uncle Haldir, did you throw the last ball with a right spin?" he asked, again very gabbering away his exitement. Why was he always having nearly a heart attack when he was in the near of his uncle?
    "You´ve noticed? What a great sight you have! You have watched me very attentively, hm?" Haldir said while writing, without noticing his nephews cheeks blushing.
    "Yeah, well, ahem, I... I want to become a pitcher like you some days so I watch what you do on the field", hopefully his uncle didn´t thought he was stupid as f.. while stuttering his words...
    "Oh, I thought you´ve liked American football more? At least your teacher told me so." Haldir said casually.
    "You´ve talked to my sports teacher?"
    "Oh, yeah," Haldir breathed hard, '🐸🐸🐸🐸, he shouldn´t know that we/I watch over him!' "my team always wants to know if one of the students of your school is able to join the team, you know? You are the first Helmquist who goes to this school, so it is a big thing for your teacher and our team to see if you are able to join us." Phew, that was close!
    "Uh, and he told you that I like football more? He is not right fully, I can´t decide if I should vote for baseball or decide for football."
    "You should decide soon, for football you have to put on some weight I think, hm?" Haldir grinned at him. Gosh, he felt so good in Travis´near.
    "How did you get to the stadium, boy?" he asked, hoping it wasn´t by bike.
    "By bike, uncle Haldir, it was just a ride of an hour, I was happy to make it in time!"
    "Gosh Travis, you could have frozen to death and nobody would have found out! Don´t do that again! Drive with one of your dad´s cars for Pete´s sake!"
    "I would have liked, but I can´t drive..."
    "You can´t? Why not? Don´t your parents want you to drive one of their expensive cars?"
    "No, well, mother perhaps, but no, I can´t drive. Mother and dad didn´t teach me and I can´t attend driving school without their permission, which they didn´t give me yet."
    "Oh mey, what if- what if I could teach you?"
    "You would do that???? Oh that is so great of you uncle Haldir! Thank you soooo much" And Haldir found himself in a tight, sweet embrace!
    "Ah ahem, yes, I would help you with the practical side, but you still have to do the theory as well."
    "🐸🐸🐸🐸. Then I won´t never get my license! Mother won´t give it to me and dad isn´t there anymore."
    "What do you mean-" Haldir wanted to ask Travis about his latest sentence but was interrupted by anothe fan who wanted an autograph.
    "Come on, Travis, let´bring you home, ok? Do you need your bike or can I bring it to you tomorrow, I don´t have the right car with me now, there´s no place for a bike in it."
    "I don´t need it, and you don´t have to bring it to me, uncle Haldir, I just ride it back when I go to school the next time."
    The next time? What did his nephew mean with that? Haldir intended to watch his nephew closer, some of his sentences threw a bad, a very bad light on his sister and his brother-in-law!
    "Ok Travis, let´s get you home, tomorrow is school day for you and I have to get up early, too, to fix Misty for school and Emerson for kindergarten."
    "Ok, but no need to hurry, I won´t go-" another fan asked Haldir for a picture.
    mgj96Hd.jpg
    While Haldir drove them both home he made a note to himself that he should watch his nephew even more! What did he mean Tristan wasn´t home anymore and why could he already know that he wasn´t going to school the next day?
    "Uncle Haldir?" Travis asked during their drive.
    "Yes?"
    "Can" heavily breathing "can I stay with you tonight? I would sleep at the couch, you wouldn´t have any work with me, you wouldn´t even notice me. I-"
    "Of course you can sleep over at my house. You can sleep in your aunt´s bed, she- isn´t at home at the moment. I´ll phone your mum that y-"
    "NO, NOT MOTHER! Please, don´t tell her! Please!!" Travis´s voice got quieter and quieter.
    "Gosh Travis, do you know in what trouble you bring me? Your mum will notice that you aren´t at home!"
    "No, she wouldn´t, believe me, please!"
    Haldir looked at Travis from the corner of his eyes, what he could see was the picture of misery and he could sense a very big empty hole in Travis´s essence. He made his decision. "Ok Travis, you could stay over tonight, but tomorrow morning, after the kids are out of home you´ll have to explain some things to me!"
    In his voice lay the full authority of the later king.
    "Yes, uncle Haldir, I´ll do." Travis couldn´t do other than obey to this authority.
    "Good! Then let me show you your aunt´s room, you can sleep in her bed, the sheets are fresh."
    J6lCUtA.jpg
    CULr2Qx.jpg
    Travis was relieved when he entered Haldir´s house.
    MxGjVDn.jpg
    jPQOtzt.jpg
    da1pVdK.jpg
    Before he fell asleep he could hear Haldir´s voice again: "And Travis?" - "Hmhm?" - "Don´t call me uncle again, ok? Just Haldir, that´s enough"
    This night was the first night since years where Travis felt secured and esteemed.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry I'm just now able to catch up this morning! I was going to go walk on the beach at sunrise, but it is raining and I decided I didn't feel like getting my head wet too. I love wading in the surf but not fun when it is raining.
    I'm glad that Travis is still able to visit Daniel!
    Tristan is able to spend time with him too. That is awesome.

Hallie is very selfish and I was really surprised because Haldir is so good. You never know though with siblings. One can be a preacher and the next an axe murderer. My brothers and I are very different personality wise, but no murderers in the family...or preachers. :lol:

Oh no, Hallie is only nice to Travis when his Dad was around and no one wants to believe him or listen when he tries to tell them. That is horrible!
    Gosh, it is so sad the he started being rebellious and hanging out with a rough crowd.
    Well, that was a horrible thing to happen with his first attempt to kiss another boy.
    Glad he was found by Argus and Hendrik and that they actually listened to him and didn't take him home right away.
    Well duh, they didn't follow up on his fear of his mom! Why??? Poor Travis!! I just want to hug him.

Well, can understand being upset about poor grades, but she should listen to him and not call him names. That is so wrong for a parent to call a child names. >:)

lol, I had a feeling he would sneak out!
    Great night watching the game and talking with Haldir. Seems both have feelings they are not ready to deal with yet.
    Glad that Haldir is sensing that not all is well with Travis' home life.
    He looks adorable in his suit and glasses! :heart:
    I hope Travis will be able to tell Haldir exactly his fears and why he has those fears. He needs to trust him. Fingers are crossed for him.
    I can feel that Haldir does not want to be Uncle anymore. :grin:
    I look forward to the next update.
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : sorry for not replying to you, but after I had written my new update I was so tired that I couldn´t think anymore :D

Yes, Seth is so sweet and he is the best dad Adelheid could get! I so hope for him that he finds a soulmate to get more babies, he has done such a good job on her!

B) my boys like big boobs (if they like women).... whenever they see a Sim with big boobs they go over and talk to her... my boys are awful! :D
    Sometimes I really think that I create the women too much like a clichee but I can´t help mysef. Although I don´t like such big boobs on women in real life AT ALL, especially when they are MADE... that looks so strange sometimes.
    (Though the need of getting heavy big butts like the Cardashian klutz is even more beyond my believe! Who on earth likes such butts????? I mean, I myself have a big butt, but I am big as well, but a thin woman with a butt like a brewery horse??)

I wonder which girl you mean, because the women who swirled around Thore and Seth in Roaring Hights were all very exposed and all had massive boobs. I think they´ve searched for the girls in front of all the beauty clinics settled in Roaring Heights... :D

If it fits, you´ll get a short update about Thore in the story, if I´ll let him out because everything will get too long I´ll tell you what happened to him, promised! With some pictures of him.
    Well, Thore was young and very selfish, Haldir and Travis must have made something wrong with him! Of course he could be proud that such a beautiful and nice woman like Stella tried to get his attention, but he should have NEVER gave in in her begging! Tyler is his brother!!!! Even as a teen, when he began to like Stella more than he should, he knew it was wrong!
    When Travis and Haldir noticed his behavior they´ve told him to behave! What more did he need to not give in????????
    (btw, I love Thore, he is such a sweetheart most of the time)
  • Options
    @bekkasan : I am so envy of you that you live in the near of such wonderful beaches! All I have is a small, tiny creek which I can watch flowing when standing on a brigde while taking care of not getting overrun by a bike because the bridge is a very small and narrow one and it´s the shortest way for bikers to get from one village to the next :D

So no murderer among your siblings? I am not sure about mine! No, just kidding! They are both quite nice, well, most of the time... ;) and preachers? We al are very far from that kind of job... :D

Hallie is just thinking of herself, it´s all about her, her, her. She had to take care for her little siblings like Haldir did but didn´t bend a finger to help her big brother. When he went to university her solution was to marry Tristan to get out of the house.... (she is 2 years younger than Haldir)
    I think she has to be punished for blaming Travis for her failure! She caused the death of her son! What is more evil than that?
    I really can´t understand Freia and Henning that they didn´t do anything!!!!!

Yes, she is a bad, bad mother! Calling her son names? Really? How should that help him to get self-conscience? Or good marks, btw? I think she just yells at him, because every time she sees him she get reminded of her fault! But that doesn´t excuse her bad parenting at all.
    What I don´t understand is why Tristan doesn´t intervene? Even if he isn´t at home so much, I don´t think that she can be lying to him all the time and pretend to be nice to Travis?

Oh, Argus and Hendrik did try to find out about Travis´ fear, but Hendrik is a warlock and hasn´t the chance against his sister´s fairy power to depict a nice life in the estate. Argus is a werewolfe, he can sniff that there is something wrong, but Hallie doesn´t let someone in and threatens Travis with punishment when he will tell anybody. Do you know the estate? There is a hidden chamber for Tristan´s coffin, imagine you are a little fairy child and get locked up in that dark chamber.... of course Travis is silent so often...
    But Hendrik talked to Haldir about that and Haldir saw a lot, but he was repeatedly called off by his mother when he wanted to do something. He was happy when Travis changed to senior high and he could see him during the days..... But when the queen tells you to not do anything? What would you do?
    Nowadays he is muuuuch smarter when it comes to psychological punishment and the needed action.
    Furthermore he had so many own problems that he was a bit overchallenged by all of this.

You like the superstar outfit? I think the glasses are too much! :D (they hide much too much from his handsome face, not good! ;) )

No, Haldir defenitely doesn´t want to be uncle anymore. Perhaps he feels old when he is called "uncle Haldir"? B)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @AlexaKry Yay there is More!!! Thank You!!!

OMG I am SO mad at his Mother, Hallie the Monster!!!

:o Travis? became cheeky and rebellious! that is so hard to imagine of such a sweet gentle person we know as the adult Travis!!

oh wow so he ran with a very fast crowd! wow that is pretty young, but I am old maybe it is normal age these days.

omg that is the worst ever experience to read of poor Travis! :o😢😢😢😢

Thank God for Hendrick and Argus!

oh I like that mad look Travis has at his monster of a mother! good catch!

oh so when Travis is listening and sensing where his mother is, that is his fairy powers and also putting his doppelgänger there in his room? part of werewolf or fairy? and when he is healing so quickly it's the werewolf in him that helps this?

And why was his mother's senses/powers getting weaker?🤷‍♀️

I really like the slow build up of the beginnings of attraction and love between the two of them! AND TY Giant Thank You for NOT editing out the two tiny hearts that show they are on a date even though it isn't in 'the story' Yet!!! lol I know You Knew I would see it and Love it! <3 You are the Best AlexaKry!

so happy to hear Haldir say don't call me uncle any longer, Haldir will do! Oh that is just Huge! excellent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL you are so funny and cute!!! Who likes big butts?! I'll tell ya who, so get ready to dance!
    Baby Got back! ;)

oh, I was looking at the girl in turquoise bathing suit sitting across from Thore at the dining table.

hmmm, how I interpreted it back then when I was reading it, Stella was the adult and instigator, so in my opinion she should have been removed from the house right away not people getting all mad at Thore, who was younger and more easily swayed. She was inciting a younger person and indeed it was incest (but incest might be ok in that land, I forget) & in my mind, since I was thinking he was still a teen, also was statutory 🐸🐸🐸🐸, never mind that he liked it, and Stella was in the wrong. If this is true, then in a perfect society All the adults should have come to his aid and kicked her a$$ out. (but I do realize this is sims and not r/l !!!)

If Thore Was already an Adult then I have a different answer!!! 😂 (But I do think she started in on him when he was a teen, and that effects YA behavior!) maybe I'll need to read that part again I think.

It is Very weird to me to feel the way I remember feeling at the time!!!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I remember I was exasperated at Tyler for being So insulted that she would cheat when he treated her so badly! Why did he even care? I didn't understand, Did he want her there to torture her? it was more like he thought of her as property like I don't want her but no one else should have her, kind of mentality it seemed. so I didn't really understand his thinking at all.🤷‍♀️

In Any case, I love Thore!

#TEAM THORE!!! <3

😍
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @AlexaKry
    Exactly what you get from constantly criticizing a child, in the end they just shut down, no longer listen and care what you say. Sad that his farther won’t face it.
    Oh no. Starting the dangerous loser path.
    The next thing he felt was a fist in his face, followed by a hard push so he fell down on the dirty floor.
    Oh shame, what a horrible beginning of his attempt to get a love life.
    Great that he was picked up by Argus and Hendrik, I guess that was his only lucky fate up to this point.
    Darn that he is not allowed to watch the important match.
    My o my those pictures of his face says it all, a very deep sense of discouragement.
    Nice that he can place a “copy” in his room, his powers are strong.
    Haldir seems to be the right person. I hope Travis will tell him everything, I’m quite sure he will believe the boy. <3

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : thank you for your comment! <3
    Yes, Hallie is a monster, a very selfish one. I don´t have Any sympathy for her. I can remember her when she was a teen, she and Haldir ALWAYS had arguments. She was sooo mean to him and their little brothers Hendrik and Helo. She even doesn´t have the mean trait!!!! She always was rude and unfriendly to them and to their parents as well. Freia and Henning always tried to talk to her and tried to get a good relationship with her and they always got their relationship bars back into the green, but her three brothers hated her so much, they all had dep red bars. I´ve played with them all at that time, of course and tried to get them back to get a good relationship, but it never worked! I cheated and put the bar into 100% green and a few minutes later Hallie went to one of her brothers and told them their mother was a Lama and such!
    I´ve never had such strange family before, maybe this another reason why I love this family so much. They behaved so differently to all the other families I´ve played before....

Travis had very bad friends before he was beaten. On the one hand it was good that he god rid of them after that (although they followed him and tried to beat him again whenever they saw him, but because he was so much more clever than them they didn´t get him often), but after the incident he didn´t have any friends at all. Not so good for a teen!!!! :'(

Not the only mad look he gave her! He got more and more upset and angry of her the older he got, she should be better to him otherwise this vulcan will break out eventually!!! You know the saying "quiet waters are deep"?

Ahem, he is no werewolfe partly. His dad is a powerful vampire! :*:D And yes, this vampirism helped him to get better fast. He was injured very very bad, I think if the crowd had a bit more time..... :'(
    Do you know "True Blood"? In my mind my Sims vampires are like the vampires in "True Blood", that means that their blood can heal others very very fast.
    But a vampire/fairy hybrid is a bit different than others, because their blood isn´t compatible at all, normally a fairy gets ill or can die if it gets vampire blood or is bitten by them, whereas the vampires get more power if they drink from fairies than if they drink from others.
    It has something to do with death (vampires) >< live (fairies)
    So most babies of vampire/fairy couples die during pregnancy already or will die early after birth. Only if the powers of a fairy and her/his will to live are very big the babies get a chance to live. Hallie knew that her babies would posssibly die, that is the reason she searched for a rich vampire to marry to get out of her mother´s sight to live a fun live without any responsibilities, but she didn´t consider HOW big the power of her family genes are/were.

Hallie´s powers aren´t getting weaker. Travis is getting older and his power is getting stronger. But he doesn´t know anything about his power and how much it can grow and how it has to be controlled, so he thinks that his mother is getting weaker....

:D:D:D If I were able to delete the little hearts I would have done that! But I am not able to use GIMP for such a thing, so I had to post the picture with the little hearts! Because they didn´t fit in the story at that moment, because they weren´t lovers at all at that stage! (in the save I took to take some more pictures they already were RI!)

I thought you´ve like Haldir´s request! I just don´t know why he asked Travis that.....

OMG, THIS SONG!!!!!!!
    When it aired first I was soooo mad about it! It is soooooooo hostile to women!!!!!!!! Now I think it´s just prepubescent. Men and their fantasies of women they would never get....
    And have you´ve looked at the butts of the women?? Compare their "big" butts to Kim"farm horse"Kardashian and tell me that this b. isn´t just the cheapest garbage of the world!!!! B)

No the girl in the turquoise at the table isn´t her mum... Look at the gift giving party pic, there she is in the background, you can see her full body... :D another riddle for you! :*

Ok, from a real life point of view: yes, it would be incest in my eyes, although she is just married to his brother so no genes get intermingled which shouldn´t be. But she is his aunt after all.
    But this is Sims, so everything is possible, especially if you have made a mistake with Story Progression or Woohooer, like I must have done, because it paired Haldir and Travis together BEFORE Haldir was even divorced from Emelie and before he was gay...... I really don´t know what happened here!!!!!!
    But back to the story: it´s a bit complicated here.
    First it´s about which input my Sims give me. Playwise: Thore stood in front of his birthday cake, ready to blow out his candles to become a teen. Right after he swirled into his new teenage years his FIRST THOUGHT WAS OF STELLA! And no, I don´t mean the obligatory hearts they get when someone gets older, no, he thought of his birthday and himself, twirled, grabbed is piece of cake, looked at Stella, sat down at the table and got a new bubble with Stella and a smiley showing. After he had finished his cake he stood up from his chair and: waited for her to finish her cake as well so he could flirt with her :o:o:o
    That was the first time I paused the game after my face fell apart!
    I deleted his action and placed a new cake so Seth could celebrate his teenage birthday. While everyone was cheering for Seth: Thore just stood there, another flirt try in his action queue! Deleted, come on boy, cheear for your best friend, it´s his time to become teen!
    Well, he turned to Seth AND THOUGHT OF STELLA! But at least he didn´t have a flirt interaction planned. Well, after Seth swirled, Thore did as well, heswirld into Stella´s direction, another flirty action in his queue!
    I´ve paused again, not knowing what to do. I didn´t have put Stella and Tyler into a caste so that they just were faithful to each other, because I didn´t think that I would get problems at all! There were only Stella, Tyler, Taius, the teens, Travis and Haldir in the house, so I thought there wouldn´t be any flirting among them.
    I saved but I wasn´t sure what to do... play further and live with it? Play the birthdays again and hope for good? Try to put Stella and Tyler in a caste after the birthday? Put them into a caste before the brithdays? But wasn´t that against my playstyle? Deleting the save? Change the caste?
    I asked a fellow Simmer @JoAnne65 what she would do, because my inner Simmer told me to just delete the save and start to prevent trouble? Try to watch over Thore like a hawk? Go with it and wait how Stella react? Play against my normal playstyle and allow trouble and arguments?
    @JoAnne65 asked me if I´ve ever played differently than "all´s good and all Sims lead good lives and all couples live happily ever after? - No, at that time I hadn´t. And I was a bit bored with that at that moment.
    So I decided I let Thore and Stella decide for themselves what they wanted. The rest you know....

You said she should have been kicked out by Haldir and Travis when they saw what happened between her and their teenage son.... Well, they were the dads of their other son Tyler, too! He was married to her! When they kicked her out: what happened to Tyler? And their sons Taius and Seth?
    Thore´s flirting was so annoying that I even decided that I moved out Haldir, Travis and Thore.... You rember their stay in Monte Vista? Where the two families lived in two different houses? Travis, Haldir and Thore in the city of Monte Vista (because they thought Thore needed a bit more education) and Tyler and his family in the big house in the hills, because "Tyler needed some rest and silence and Seth hated it not to be with his best friend Thore"? This I had to do becaus esuddenly Stella responded to his flirts!!!
    Gosh, I was so pi..s...s..e..d about all that!
    Untill that time I still thought of deleting the save rught before Thore became a teen.....
  • Options
    @Tamijo : Thank you for your comment! <3
    Yes, you can´t always be mean to your kid and expect to raise a nice person!
    It´s very sad that his dad didn´t or couldn´t help him, that makes me angry of Tristan!
    No wonder that he got the wrong friends, right? Who else could understand him and his dilemma??
    Isn´t that just awful and, as you said, horrible that people are punished just because they search for love?????? :'(
    Something is very wrong in the world when that happens!
    You´re right, the only light at the end of his dark and long tunnel, that his uncles found him! If only he could trust anybody! They were the exactly right persons to help him with dealing with him being gay!!!
    Right? His face says it all, he looks soooo miserable! I was soooo sorry for him when I made his mum argue with him for nice pictures. (I had some others from my old picture files from so many years ago, but when I took them I just made them to remember what happened, not that I though that I once would post about his story. So I had to stage a few quarrels between them and it always hurted me badly when he had to suffer again although I didn´t save and already know how good his life now is!)
    Yes, his power is very strong! To be able to place a doubleganger: only just a handful of ALL fairies is able to do that!!

Haldir will certainly believe him, but can Travis learn to trust?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    You´re right, the only light at the end of his dark and long tunnel, that his uncles found him! If only he could trust anybody! They were the exactly right persons to help him with dealing with him being gay!!!

Exactly - then I comment i do it (notes) as I read, So I was somewhat expecting him to tell Argus and Hendrik what happened.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlexaKry

Seth is a very handsome sim, I really like that up close photo
    of him.
  • Options

@AlexaKry OMG No wonder you love this family so much to be so different! Out of the ordinary things make me partial to certain sims too! In fact it's my favorite!!!
    I m laughing that even cheating with the green bar did not dissuade Hallie from say to her brother his mother was a llama! :D hilarious!

ACK excuse me! I was thinking about someone other when I was thinking about rapid healing!!:o My fingers mistyped, lol mind elsewhere!

I know of True Blood but never watched it, no HBO back then. Good to know their blood can heal! OH that whole Vampire/Fairy info is interesting!

LOL about the big butt song! I was thinking the Opposite! Totally hilarious and finally freeing women from all the starvation diets and be natural because men to prefer a natural form!
    NO! sorry I won't ever look at a kardashian I don't think they need any more goolge searches or hits to their page, they are 'dumbing-down earth's inhabitants! it is beyond revolting! my sisters were always telling me about them and I had my hands over my ears saying lalala your brains must be melting!!!

OMG that hideous SP!!! it was NRaas SP? or EA? I don't know HOW you all can even play with either! lol However I Do forgive your SP because I think Haldir and Travis make a lovely couple! And yes anything and Almost everything is possible in the sims games!

but how weird they were paired Before he was gay! That actually is another weirdness that would make me totally Love plying the fam! What were they set at in gender preference? Haldir must have been bi for having relations to get kids right? or was his relations his "manager's" doing? I wish my bi guys remained bi but it's the mechanics of the game to make it one or the other, depending on how often they are with either gender.

AH I understand now about Thore! ok I think it might have been the W. settings you had back then! adult/teen=ok and family members=ok. So Stella wasn't at fault at all, she was not the instigator! But also that can be prevented in the settings, I think it's something like romance=partners, instead of ''anyone''. But it sure did make for a good story!!!!

I understand your frustration about Thore!!! He is awesome to go against the game! And break all family and socially accepted rules!!! And drive his Creator crazy with frustration!!!!! lol #TEAM THORE !!!!! Come be a bad boy in my land!💖🤣🤣😁

SERIOUSLY I am sooooo glad you never deleted the save! OMG that would have been a shame!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry I really need to get out there more often than I go. The bridge sounds dangerous for walking.
    Yes, not very fond of Hallie and I don't particularly like that she used Tristan to get out of her house so she didn't have to take care of her younger siblings. :open_mouth:
    She does need to be punished!
    Yes, I know the house and that is horrid that she locked her child in that chamber!
    I don't understand why Haldir's mother would stop Haldir from helping Travis. She certainly wasn't doing anything to help the situation! :cry:
    Yes, I don't have sims wear sunglasses often as it does hide their handsome/pretty faces, but a glimpse with them in shades can be totally hot! :love:
  • Options
    @Tamijo : :D when I comment on a story or a comment I have opened said story or comment 2x or 3x so I can change tabs to see the pictures and the text a few times so I don´t say anything wrong...
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 : Hi there and thank you very, very much for your nice comment!!! <3
    Yes, Seth is a very handsome Sim, no wonder when you know that it is his dad standing behind him and which look I even like a bit more... o:)
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : yes, the family was interesting from the beginning. Even Haldir wasn´t such a sweet teen, he has sooo many moods... :D

If you are interested in vampires and a new look on them and you are able to watch True Blood, do it but prepare for some explicit scenes, both nude and/or blood wise.....
    I liked it and here we had the chance to watch it on one of the none-pay stations, only the last season was then showed on pay TV what was really awful, because I couldn´t watch the end of it... :s
    They had a very interesting view on vampires, how they are created, how they live, what they are able to do (the vampires in the Sims are soooooooo harmless!!!!) and how their society looks like and such. And the series shows how completely different they are to fairies, both supernaturals are like two sides of one coin or like Ying and Yang...
    Aaaand: they had the most beautiful and sexy vampire ever!!!!! Eric Northman, hach such a beautiful vampire. <3:D

Yes, I totally agree with you on the farm/brewery horse Kim! Nuff said about her!
    It is so interesting that we both have such a different understanding of the song!!!! I´ve never thought that this song could lead to women liking their body more... I just thought: this song is made by men and they want me to tell me how I should look and they present women in the most sexualised way they can??? This is misogyny! :D

It was NRaas´ SP which paired them. (I can´t play without it anymore, I neeeeeed it to handle the other families and their lives. I want all families progress in the same speed, I don´t want to play every family in town, only a few. For the others I need SP. Furthermore I my Sims to age like my family does, too. I want the teens, who become young adults, have the same friends in the same age as they are. I don´t like it when my Sims graduate from school and their friends stay teens forever....
    I really don´t know what went wrong in my Woohooer/SP settings! Haldir was never bi or gay before I got the notice that he and Travis became boyfriends! On the contrary, he was never shy in flirting with other women...
    When he became young adult he went to a party of Aiden van Gould. Tristan and Haldir were friends, they´ve met in school and spent some afternoons together. On this party I saw that Emelie had become YA as well and I just led Haldir to her to talk to her. He instantly flirted with her. So he did with a lot of other women on other parties as well. He never woohooed with one of them.
    Then the house became a bit too overcrowded. There were Freia and Henning, Hallie, Hendrik, Helo and the little toddler twins, so I decided for Haldir that he had to get a wife better sooner than later and decided for Emelie, because, well, she was the most beautiful woman in the town at that time. I married them and moved them out into one of the houses in the town where they lived their lives and got Misty.
    At some point the toddlers learned whatever they had to learn and they aged up to children. I don´t like to play with children much so I thought that Haldir and his little family would be nice to play with again.
    I can´t remember all traits of Emelie but one of her traits was evil so when I switched to them they had 40% green relationship bars, I´ve left them with 100%!
    She had wishes for so many things so I decided to get them a new house which I could fill with all her wishes. So they got this awfully big house which is a newer version of the wore down estate she lived with Aiden and Tristan.
    I the played them again until their relationship bars were 100% green and left them while she was pregnant with Emerson.
    I changed back to Freia and Henning and their kids just to discover that the family was about to begin to get crazy about Hallie, so I decided that she had to leave instantly. I could remember that she got along very good with Tristan van Gould (she was at the same above-mentioned party and woohooed with him still being a teen) so I asked him to meet her in one of the parks where they married then. :D
    She was asked if they would live with her parents or with his so I happily moved her out and Aiden had to deal with her from now on.... I got a notice a few Sims days later that he moved out.... I knew why!!!! :D
    I then got the notice that she was pregnant and Danieal was born two days later than Emerson.
    Emerson became a toddler and I love to play with toddlers so I came back to Haldir and Emelie. Their relationship bar was (I think) -40% it could be a bit better or worse, I don´t know exactly anymore. I just knew that I thought that this couldn´t be true!!! :D
    Because SP did it´s job and I disabled aging for Emerson (he was sooooo cute as a toddler!!! <3 ) Daniel van Gould became a child and Travis was born. Furthermore I got to know that there was something wrong in Freia´s family so I´ve changed back to them and left Haldir, Emelie and their two kids alone again.

Next thing I knew was that Daniel died because he´d frozen to death and Haldir and Emelie had divorced....
    I was shocked and didn´t know what to do, deleting the save, starting new, play on..... while deciding I´ve played on. I´ve forgot to let Emerson getting older although he already should be a bit older than Daniel...
    So instead of Emerson aging Travis became a child and then a teen. Meanwhile I watched the drama between Haldir and Emelie from afar, trying to get to solve the problems in Freia´s and Henning´s family....
    Sometimes the family met Haldir and Emelie or I invited them over or to a party.... they were fighting all the time, ALWAYS! But Emelie didn´t move out!!! Although SP should have moved her out, I´ve even looked it up if I eventually had a different setting, but no, the settings said that a divorced pair should divide completely at a relationship of -50 or more. They had -90.... But she stayed....

Then I got the notice from SP that Haldir and Travis became boyfriends.... I was completely confused and shocked!!!! I looked Woohooer and SP up: I allowed teen-adult relationships, so that was ok. I didn´t allow relationships between relatives, I thought. That was a mistake..... I somehow made the mistake to enable near relative relationship. But just user directed!!!!! Not on automation!!!!! So why could they become boyfriends???
    Moreover: Haldir wasn´t even gay!!!!!! He was straight as Hugh Heffner!!!!! And still living with his ex-wife! Then the next shock a few Sim hours later: Haldir and Emelie had married again! WHAT????????? He was gay and in a relationship with his nephew???????
    So I changed back to him and I really had to understand that he was married to Emelie again and was Travis´ boyfriend.... and had the much better relationship with Travis.....
    When I´ve changed to Haldir Travis was there with them in Haldir´s and Emelies house!!!! Emelie just stole Emerson´s lolly while Haldir and Travis were smooching...
    That was the real beginning of their story.... back then in 2012
    So just to point out: no, Haldir wasn´t gay at all before he was paired with Travis.... :D I don´t know what Travis´gender preference was before he met Haldir...
    You can let them stay bi somehow. Just put very high positive points, like 100000, to their preference, they have to work hard to reduce the one or the other preference. But unfortunately the Sims can´t really be bi in the game, which is a real flaw in my opinion. The same goes with different relationships next to each other....

So every time you see Travis´ family tree it shows him being the step brother of Daniel and his second brother..... that is a bit sad because I wished that Hallie would show in his family tree as his mother....but if I let this SP setting stay I would have so many too close-related relationships in Moonlight Falls. So I´ve chosen to have him just Tristan as a father. At least I know that Hallie is his mother.
    I don´t want to have such a close family relationship ever.

But for Thore: don´t forget that Stella is not related to Thore, so they can become lovers! Because I´ve enabled teen-adult relationships he started the flirting a bit sooner, but it is completely possible for Sims to get a relationship with the wife or the husband of your siblings!
    Or with the father- or mother-in-law btw!
    Buuuut: I´ve never had to deal with such a behavior in this family ever! Even when I had the gay husbands of Tyler´s and Thore´s brothers living together with Haldir and Travis there was no flirting with the dads-in-law!
    But I had this flirting once I´ve played a completely different save. There I had to move out the young adult children with their partners, because said partners flirted with either the father-in-law or the mother-in-law. The parents got so awful reputations because the children´s partners insisted of asking the parents of watching the stars with them...
    So Thore was fully able to gain a desire for Stella! But I´ve never had such a young teen who wanted to flirt right from the start!!!! Normally they go to school for a few days/weeks and then they eventually get a wish to kiss one of the students. But flirting right after he had eaten the piece of cake?????? Gah, THORE!!!!
    As for Woohooer settings: I have mine on standard for relationships and marriages, because that is much more realistic for me....
    So I have to deal with such a behavior, hm?

But you are right: because of Thores misbehavior I got such a good story and I had so much fun to play the save! So of course #TEAM THORE!!! :D
  • Options
    @bekkasan : oh yes, getting out again sounds so good!!! Here we are getting warmer weather and spring sets in fully, all trees are getting green again and the spring flowers are showing their bloom, it´s so nice outside....
    Unfortunately I wasn´t able to walk in the last 2 1/2 months so I had to stay inside ALL that time. It´s driving me crazy!!! But it´s getting better fast now, so I hope my dying nerves allow me to get out of my flat at the weekend or shortly after! I´m sick of staying inside!!!!!

You are right, she used Tristan. Just for her pleasure and for an easy life.... That is such a bad behavior!!!! And it has to be punished, I agree with you!!!
    Let´s see what her future brings (perhaps just take a look at my thread My Sims again?

Right? Imagine you are a little fairy boy, loving light and nature and life, being locked away in such a dark and cold room, not being able to spread your wings....
    What a horrible situation for Travis! :'( how must he felt, lonely in that place...

I can´t understand Freia´s behavior at all! Especially when you remember her life and what her dad did to her brother and herself... Maybe she thinks of her dad and just wants to be a better parent than him and closes her eyes for Hallie´s flaws???
    It certainly is wrong because she broke Travis with her not intervening....

I love dudes wearing sunglasses in real life, it looks cool often. But I think that the sunglasses in the game are so ugly..... :D
    Furthermore I dream of a more flexible clothing in the next iteration, where Sims are able to detect that the sun in shining outside and they like to wear glasses now, but when they enter a room they should be able to put them off....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top