Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like World kits?

2...Next

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    For once, I would like to click Yes in one of your polls and now I'm tasked with the trouble of deciding between the red or the blue lol
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Yes
    Yes, I definitely need more lots!!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Yes
    As long as it has about 15 or more lots & it looks more like a Medieval Livable World.
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    Yes
    I want an undeveloped new world with empty lots we could shape to become whatever we want...we have Newcrest but it has neighborhood house shells that kind of mess up the vibe for me.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I'd like a world with a huge central swimmable lake, suitable for jet skis, and with lots all around it.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited April 2021
    Justine Keaton
    I don't think it would ever happen because I think there is too much development that needs to be done to make a world for the sims 4.

I'm not sure what they would cost, there would also be no new CAS, Build items or gameplay items unless they sell them seperately and from what we have seen from kits that would cost a lot with how few items they had in each kit.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The only way I'd want a world kit is if they gave us a CAW tool and I could use different assets to make my own world I have enough of their themed worlds that do not go with the style of worlds I actually want.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    No, No, a 1000 Times No
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Not really. I dont have much interest in buying worlds. What we get with packs is enough for me.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Not unless they also come with a new activity in this particular world, but that would require at least one gameplay element as well, and world + gameplay element = too big for just a kit.

I still think it could be useful for builders, though, or other people who tend to run out of space quickly. As for me, I still have more than enough free space in the worlds as they are now.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
    Justine Keaton
    I mean if they start selling worlds the size of Windenburg for 5€ I'm totally on board lol But that's never going to happen.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there! FYI: I moved this thread to the Game Feedback section. :)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    No, I'm not in need of more worlds.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I would love to have another empty world. I am running out of space.
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    Yes
    Would love a new empty neighbourhood like New Crest doesn't have to have 15 lots 6 to 8 will be fine
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Nope I rather have Justine Keaton.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    kits for a whole world tho :#
    the sims 3 store ones, some were brilliantly done and had some great content. but in a kit. worlds would need more than 20 items for me. honestly a world in a bigger kit maybe. they were expensive on the sims 3 stores after all. seems unlikely at this point unless they did bigger kits.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Let's face the truth, even though I'd love for there to be new worlds you can purchase, TS4 would never do it.

A whole new world for 5 bucks? Oh honey, no. They would charge at least 20 dollars for that and it would most definitely not be called a "kit".
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Yes
    I'd take it. I'd prefer to create my own worlds, but they keep saying it's not going to happen, so...I'll buy them. All of them. I never have enough room!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Bluelle wrote: »
    Let's face the truth, even though I'd love for there to be new worlds you can purchase, TS4 would never do it.

A whole new world for 5 bucks? Oh honey, no. They would charge at least 20 dollars for that and it would most definitely not be called a "kit".

agreed
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited April 2021
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    The only way I'd want a world kit is if they gave us a CAW tool and I could use different assets to make my own world I have enough of their themed worlds that do not go with the style of worlds I actually want.

Sure enough, not going to make their pockets fat because they control the When, The Creativity, and How it is delivered. It is nickel and diming in my eyes and I can't accept that when it was free before. :|
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen