Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Mediterranean Kitchen" kit concept

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
edited April 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The kit haves 10 items: 1 whole new item with new gameplay, 1 different model of a barbecue grill and 8 full decorative. No build or CAS.

New objects:

-Pizza oven: a oven maded with bricks and/or clay, with a small vent with uniques recipes. Based in TS3 Store item:

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

The same recipes from TS3 Store like pizza, bread and calzone, but adding new ones like baby ribs, roasted chicken or duck and lamb leg.

-Brick barbecue grill: basically a built-in grill in a brick structure to match with the pizza oven design. Maybe something like this that matches with all pizza oven swatches

w-800h-600-2141510.jpg

-Hood: A decorative hood that can match with both the pizza oven and the barbecue grill swatches. This comes from Sandy's Around The Sims page, that haves many items for TS2, TS3 and TS4:

hood.jpg

-Potted herbs: decorative object maded from 3 small tabletop planters that contains 3 herbs from the Provence: oregano, rosemary and thyme. Based in SimLaughLove & Nolan-Sims from the Cottage Garden PTS pack.

tumblr_pdhc42mT0N1x8evj8o2_1280.png

-Garlic: a group of garlic tied to the wall, inspired by Sandy's ATS2 Pizzeria Set:

garlic.jpg

-Homemade sausages and ham: another decorative item, inspired by Sandy's ATS2 Country Kitchen set:

ham.jpg

-Olive oil bottles: a pair of two bottles of olive oil, inspired by Sandy's ATS2 kitchen decoration

oildon.jpg

-Vinegar bottle: a clay bottle of vinager, inspired by Sandy's ATS2 kitchen decoration

vinegardon.jpg

-Spicy oil: a glass bottle with Olio Santo (italian chilli oil), inspired by Sandy's ATS2 pizzeria set:

spicyoil.jpg

-Chianti bottle: a bottle of chiantini wine (italian wine), inspired by Sandy's ATS2 pizzeria set:

chiantibottle.jpg
Post edited by Mak27 on

Comments

• Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited April 2021
    Anyone? No? LMAO
    Post edited by Mak27 on
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I would love this, especially if we get more pizza recipes and a pizza oven that works with restaurants. Also, we can't have a Mediterranean menu without the tomato and basil sauce, pesto, and parmesan cheese.
    edited April 2021
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I would love this, especially if we get more pizza recipes and a pizza oven that works with restaurants. Also, we can't have a Mediterranean menu without the tomato and basil sauce, pesto, and parmesan cheese.

And sausages: chorizo, pepperoni, salami, jamon serrano
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I would love this.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Maybe, if there's new types of Kitchen Appliances & they can be played off-the-grid.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Maybe, if there's new types of Kitchen Appliances & they can be played off-the-grid.

There's a off-the grid stove, but maybe a clay/bricks one to match the swatches can be cool too!
  • Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    This is GENIUS!!! I would absolutely purchase a kit with all the things!! This is what I was thinking...
    1. I adore the brick oven, would love it if we could have a few swatches, especially with the brick/wood mixture
    2. We could have a new stone/brick bar to go with the pizza oven
    3. pizza oven gameplay, of course!! (I LOVE all you guys mentioned above- pizza, calzones, different breads)
    4. indoor gardening for plants - herbs on the window sill (idk if this would count as two gameplay options, since gardening is already apart of the game)
    5. pizza display case - for if we wanted to open a pizzeria
    6. a wine rack / wine fridge / wine glass rack for all those wine lovers out there.
    7. Also, those fancy, wooden salt and pepper grinders, because I adore them :))

Here are pictures of what I had in mind (sorry there are quite a few)...ENJOY!!!:
    ranchosantafe1.jpg

The-Best-Indoor-Herb-Garden-Ideas-for-Your-Home-and-Apartment-No-06.jpg?fit=1080%2C1094&ssl=1&is-pending-load=1

Glass-Bottles-Strand-Decoration-Pendant-Hanging-Ornament-Door-Curtain-Hydroponic-Plants-Flower-Organs-Green-Plant-Wind.jpg_q50.jpg

20947e7c85dddb6f8eb775204d17e602.jpg

38999_2.jpg?$f825$

fresh-aromatic-culinary-herbs-in-white-pots-on-royalty-free-image-1064116816-1563919407.jpg?crop=0.671xw:1.00xh;0.317xw,0&resize=640:*

71B02326-2030-47DB-B831-D379C6DDA036.jpeg

a46a7ab5639d72994db5a4f143c590f3.jpg

oven-014.jpg

1fc4eee19db4dc9873209d283331c3fa.jpg

brick-80.jpg

51B6Rhwr8nL._AC_SX679_.jpg
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Here's a fancy pepper grinder. :lol:

a-big-pepper-mill.jpg