Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many babies?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    1-2
    I don't really like playing with huge families, and it always makes me sad when the family gets so big that they become strangers to each other. So I'll keep things small unless I want the chaos.
  • Options
    AshenAshen Posts: 34 Member
    1-2
    Usually 1 or 2 sometimes 3. I don't like keeping up with big families.
  • Options
    KerrigannKerrigann Posts: 7 New Member
    3-9
    1-3 in my families, leaning towards 3 though. The founder of my current family has triplets, because I wanted to suffer, and she and her girlfriend may have another child at some point though. 4 is my absolute maximum (unless the game decides to troll them by giving them triplets again, in which case, I'll cry...)
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    You would hate my game then. This is Don Lothario's offspring alone...
    1VCSbKy.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    tayahjessieetayahjessiee Posts: 20 Member
    1-2
    Generally I like my sims to only have two kids, sometimes three, so that there isn't an overwhelming struggle to care for them. I find that having too many children just makes the whole household unhappy, everyone's needs are low and it's almost impossible to make everyone happy at the same time.
    "They say it don't be like it be, but it do"
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited February 2020
    3-9
    I have lots of different families with lots of different numbers, but my main household had five children. They intentionally got pregnant once and had triplets. Then the father was abducted and had twins. The first three children aged up and moved out some time ago. The twins just aged up to high-school age.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    3-9
    I tend to play large families so I usually have a full house. Six kids if there are two parents in the house and seven if there is only one.

This is me. Usually, they're born, but lately I have been playing with the adoption more, because it is fun choosing the children you want to join your family. That's one thing I hate about cats and dogs adding to the house count. No large families with a bunch of pets
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    1-2
    Usually only 1 because I like to be able to focus on just them. In my 100 baby challenge save I am on 66 babies but I don't count that!
  • Options
    bellagoth19bellagoth19 Posts: 12 New Member
    3-9
    For me it definitely depends on how much I like the family and what I'm using them for. If it's a sim family I love and they have aging off, or long lifespan, then I'll let them have up to 7 children. And then if it's a family I like less or the aging is on normal or short, it will only be 1-2. But if it's a legacy challenge, even if I love them, I definitley try to keep children to a minimum. 1 or 2 max for insurance in case the first dies because I always feel too sad passing up on all the siblings I've raised in exchange for the next gen sim in the legacy.
  • Options
    AntwerpoAntwerpo Posts: 90 Member
    1-2
    I have 0 babies. But there is no option. Yikes a baby. My Sims need to work. No time for babies
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    100+
    Contrary to what the numbers say, having babies isn't at all my favorite thing to do in the game, lol. But I couldn't answer for just one, because I have so many sims. Many have no children at all (by choice), many others have 1 or 2, rarely 3 or more. And one had 140-something. Yeah, he died of exhaustion. He didn't really, but that's what I tell myself. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    3-9
    Every generation in this legacy has been 3 kids so far. I wanted the current generation to be an only child, but it ended up being triplets, what are you gonna do.

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited April 2021
    1-2
    I play rotationally, but most of my sims don’t have more than 1 or 2. Although I do have one family with 5. I have a large rotation though. Many don’t have any children yet.
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    1-2
    I voted on my last family, this one has 3 children... but Paolo (The dad of two of them who lives in the house), has 9 children and Makoa, dad of the other one who lives in Sulani has 2.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    3-9
    My legacy founders have two kids. Two to three is my limit.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    My usual way of playing is to have a main family and their group of friends. My main family will usually have 2 or 3 because I want them to have siblings, and the friends will usually have 0 to 1 because otherwise it's just too many sims to manage and keep track of.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    3-9
    Laitha(Gen 1; deceased) had mothered 10. Madison(Gen 5) is a mother of 7.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    1-2
    In previous Sims games it wasn't unusual for my Sims to have 10+. Lots of choices for the next main Sim I was going to play as. But for some reason, I haven't felt like dealing with them this time around. I have a had a few occasions where I had triplets or two sets of twins, but most of my Sims have only had one child.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01